Versa-1, Compound 20, Jacked Micro, USPowders

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last
  1. Versa-1, Compound 20, Jacked Micro, USPowders


    Ladies & Gents-

    I just wrapped up a log with Nolvadren XT, PR-XT, and Vanillean. It went extremely well. This feature will be my journey through Versa-1, Compound 20, Jacked Micro, USPowders (Trib, Cissus, 1-carboxy).

    I've purchased half and won the Compound 20 and Jacked Micro.. I'll be doing a no bs review of all this. I generally like USP Labs stuff and think Anabolic Pump and P-Slin are great, but Prime did nothing for me. As of now I have a one months supply of this stack, but if things are going well, I may purchase more Versa-1 / Compound 20 and extend to 2 months. My 6 weeks of training consisted of a 3 day a week 5/3/1 split. Highlights include a couple singles of 510 deadlifting, a couple singles of 300 lbs decline press, and some reverse banded squats at 405 x 3. I focused mainly on strength with a lot of singles to triples, and dead stop type movements. Enter this stack, I will increase my training days to 4, and do something very similar to Jim Wendler's Boring But Big. I'm looking to finish off my re-comp and give my joints a break. I've lost about 10 lbs in the past 5 weeks or so, so I want to eat more at maintenance or just above in hopes to reset my metabolism and recomp a bit. I think the supplement stack and heavy volume from BBB will be the perfect storm.

    I'll train Wednesday/Fri/Sat/Sun. This week is a deload week and then the fun begins. Look forward to the journey, let me know if you guys have any questions.


  2. nice stack!


    good luck with this!
    •   
       


  3. in.

    good luck

  4. Subbed and good luck.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  5. I'm in kill it!

  6. SICK STACK! I'm in for this. Good luck!

  7. Thanks all.. excited to see how this goes. I have deload days today, Friday and Sunday, then a week from today the madness begins. As I mentioned, I will be going from 3 to 4 days training, and the volume is a bit increased due to the extra day. Hoping to eat just above "maintenance" because I've been dieting for a few months, and that the principle of G-Flux and my body wanting to add some mass will kick in. Training is as follows:

    Wednesday:
    Deadlift 5/3/1
    Box Squats 5 x 10
    Abs 5 x 10-20

    Friday:
    Bench 5/3/1
    Landmine Press 5 x 10
    DB Rows 5 x 10
    Curls 3 x 10
    Pushdowns 3 x 10
    Face Pulls 3 x 10

    Saturday:
    Squat 5/3/1
    Deadlift 5 x 10
    Abs 5 x 10-20

    Sunday:
    Landmine Press 5/3/1
    Bench or CGBP (haven't decided) 5 x 10
    Chins 5 x 10
    Curls 3 x 10
    Pushdowns 3 x 10
    Fashpulls 3 x 10

    nothing fancy and it's called boring but big for a reason... I really think that the volume of deadlifting and squatting is going to be killer. This isn't a lot more than my past training months, but a couple more sets and on squats vs leg press or barbell bench vs a hammer strength. We'll see how it goes...

  8. Nice stack. Subbed.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  9. This looks like an excellent recomp stack. Thanks for taking the time to log this Bigla! Totally in...
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  10. Saturday and Sunday I had deload / speed workouts. Saturday was decline bench focused, got in 5 sets of 5 between 40-60 percent of 1 rm. Today did 5 sets of 5 of squats and deads, all sets 40-60 percent of 1 rm. Smoked an easy 4 x 10 wide grip pullups on Saturday and grooved easily with landmine press for 4 sets of 15. Excited for the higher volume this cycle and what versa-1 and compound 20 have to offer!

    Start going heavy with my 3's week starting Wednesday. Vascularity is coming along and I've never really been that vascular. Hope to be lean and mean by the end of this!
    •   
       


  11. I think that Versa-1 will work very well with your new higher volume program. I noticed that I could do more volume on it and still recover for the next session, and others have noticed the same thing.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    I think that Versa-1 will work very well with your new higher volume program. I noticed that I could do more volume on it and still recover for the next session, and others have noticed the same thing.
    That was factored into the plan! 5 sets of 10 dls and squats sounds painful lol

  13. How I'll be dosing everything.. Monday, Tuesday and Thursday are off days, Wednesday and Friday are days I train in the early evening, and Saturday and Sunday I'll be training fasted in the AM. Dosing as follows, and feel free to help me further USP Labs reps, but Distilled Water helped me with this.

    Monday/Tuesday/Thursday:

    Morning
    1 versa-1
    2 Compound20
    1gr cissus
    800mg 1-carboxy(1/3t)
    2gr SuperSaponis

    Pre-Bed
    1gr cissus
    2 caps compound20
    800mg 1-carboxy
    2gr SuperSaponis


    Wednesday/Friday:

    Morning:
    2 Compound20
    1gr cissus
    800mg 1-carboxy(1/3t)
    2gr SuperSaponis

    Pre-Workout
    Versa-1
    2 caps compound20

    PWO Meal
    1gr cissus
    *10-15min before meal

    Before bed
    800mg 1-carboxy
    2gr SuperSaponis
    *empty stomach

    Saturday/Sunday:
    Preworkout / AM
    1 versa-1
    2 Compound20
    1gr cissus
    800mg 1-carboxy(1/3t)
    2gr SuperSaponis

    6-8hrs later
    1gr cissus
    *10-15min before meal
    2 caps compound20

    Before bed
    800mg 1-carboxy
    2gr SuperSaponis
    *empty stomach

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post
    How I'll be dosing everything.. Monday, Tuesday and Thursday are off days, Wednesday and Friday are days I train in the early evening, and Saturday and Sunday I'll be training fasted in the AM. Dosing as follows, and feel free to help me further USP Labs reps, but Distilled Water helped me with this.

    Monday/Tuesday/Thursday:

    Morning
    1 versa-1
    2 Compound20
    1gr cissus
    800mg 1-carboxy(1/3t)
    2gr SuperSaponis

    Pre-Bed
    1gr cissus
    2 caps compound20
    800mg 1-carboxy
    2gr SuperSaponis


    Wednesday/Friday:

    Morning:
    2 Compound20
    1gr cissus
    800mg 1-carboxy(1/3t)
    2gr SuperSaponis

    Pre-Workout
    Versa-1
    2 caps compound20

    PWO Meal
    1gr cissus
    *10-15min before meal

    Before bed
    800mg 1-carboxy
    2gr SuperSaponis
    *empty stomach

    Saturday/Sunday:
    Preworkout / AM
    1 versa-1
    2 Compound20
    1gr cissus
    800mg 1-carboxy(1/3t)
    2gr SuperSaponis

    6-8hrs later
    1gr cissus
    *10-15min before meal
    2 caps compound20

    Before bed
    800mg 1-carboxy
    2gr SuperSaponis
    *empty stomach
    That layout looks fine to me!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  15. Dosing has begun! Powder's are not the best tasting thing ever lol

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post
    Dosing has begun! Powder's are not the best tasting thing ever lol
    AWESOME! It's not about the taste. Get them down and do your thing

  17. Quote Originally Posted by newbreed View Post
    AWESOME! It's not about the taste. Get them down and do your thing
    Oh yes.. Nothing is as bad as yellow gold oor whatever it was. It was super effective.. But awful. I'll definitely
    get through it. Provided my cold doesn't escalate, first workout tomorrow!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post
    Oh yes.. Nothing is as bad as yellow gold oor whatever it was. It was super effective.. But awful. I'll definitelyget through it. Provided my cold doesn't escalate, first workout tomorrow!
    Yellow Gold/Anabolic Pump are hard to surpass. Hope you sort out your cold promptly.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  19. Had my first workout yesterday.. stayed home from work and was a bit under the weather. I think it effected my pulling, but I also want to scale back the weight I use so the reps are a bit smoother. Weighed in at 196 to start.

    Deadlift-
    380 x 3
    435 x 3 (added belt)
    490 x 1 (I think the cold effected me and I shut it down after this was a bit of a struggle)

    Will probably adjust deadlift numbers down by ~3 lbs as I was supposed to hit 3 and prefer not coming close to failure. THis is a bit discouraging though as I moved two different singles of 510 a couple weeks ago and they felt a lot better than this.

    Squats-
    205 x 10
    205 x 10
    205 x 10
    205 x 10
    205 x 10

    owww.. as someone who isn't used to doing "high rep" squatting this was really a challenge. I shut it down after this. Was supposed to do some abs, but this really rocked my world lol.

    On to the next workout!

  20. Nice pulls man, especially for not feeling well. I'm sure you'll get the weight back up soon.

    Agreed with high rep squats. They're brutal!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  21. Boom, DW in this, fo sho
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  22. im following my man!
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  23. High rep squats are brutal. I see stars long before failing. Good work getting through 50 reps with 205.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  24. Friday Night:

    Decline Bench-
    220 x 3
    250 x 3
    285 x 3

    Landmine Press-
    75 x 5 sets x 10 reps

    Landmine Rows-
    some weight x 5 sets x 10 reps (forget the weight, think I used like 110 lbs)

    Curls-
    3 sets x 10 reps

    Pushdowns-
    3 sets x 10 reps

    Band Pullaparts-
    3 sets x 20 reps

  25. Saturday:

    Squats-
    245 x 3
    280 x 3
    315 x 3
    Deadlifts-
    315 x 4 sets x 10 reps (no belt)

    during that the manager came up and yelled at me saying he would cancel my gym membership because I was making too much noise. I apparently set my deadlifts down too loudly. I don't drop the weight, but I don't decelerate it a ton... he claimed if I can't set it down quietly it's probably "too heavy".. this was very frustrating and I'll be switching gyms in a few months when my contracts up.

  26. Sunday-

    Landmine Press-
    90 x 3
    105 x 3
    117.5 x 3

    these moved quick.. felt awesome

    Bench Press w/ Fat Grip Extreme
    185 x 10
    185 x 10
    165 x 10
    165 x 10
    165 x 10

    mannnn the fat gripz smoked my lockout. Bar would come cruising off my chest and then just slow hard 3/4's of the way up due to the extra recruitment of triceps w/ fat grips. It was awesome

    Wide Grip Pullups-
    bw x 10
    bw x 10
    bw x 10
    bw x 10
    bw x 10

    these were great.. I love being powerful on pullups... it's finally coming back, i moved quick and easy on these.. bodyweight around 196

    3 sets of 10 on curls and pushdowns

    3 sets of 10 face pulls

  27. Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post
    Sunday-

    Landmine Press-
    90 x 3
    105 x 3
    117.5 x 3

    these moved quick.. felt awesome

    Bench Press w/ Fat Grip Extreme
    185 x 10
    185 x 10
    165 x 10
    165 x 10
    165 x 10

    mannnn the fat gripz smoked my lockout. Bar would come cruising off my chest and then just slow hard 3/4's of the way up due to the extra recruitment of triceps w/ fat grips. It was awesome

    Wide Grip Pullups-
    bw x 10
    bw x 10
    bw x 10
    bw x 10
    bw x 10

    these were great.. I love being powerful on pullups... it's finally coming back, i moved quick and easy on these.. bodyweight around 196

    3 sets of 10 on curls and pushdowns

    3 sets of 10 face pulls
    Fat Gripz really add more intensity. Great work bro!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post
    Saturday:Squats-245 x 3280 x 3315 x 3Deadlifts-315 x 4 sets x 10 reps (no belt)during that the manager came up and yelled at me saying he would cancel my gym membership because I was making too much noise. I apparently set my deadlifts down too loudly. I don't drop the weight, but I don't decelerate it a ton... he claimed if I can't set it down quietly it's probably "too heavy".. this was very frustrating and I'll be switching gyms in a few months when my contracts up.
    Man...I think I would switch too. I feel so lucky to be at a gym where they encourage heavy lifting. It really makes a difference. Nice work so far. Anything to note about the stack yet?
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Man...I think I would switch too. I feel so lucky to be at a gym where they encourage heavy lifting. It really makes a difference. Nice work so far. Anything to note about the stack yet?
    Sorry guys been super busy all week. I did get my workouts in.. highlights include working up to an easy 295 x 5 squatting. I'm playing with my form allowing my knees to track forward a little more to keep my torso upright per some of Brandon Lilly's videos. I also hit an easy 275 x 1 paused bench. I'll be retooling my programming for this week to start Brandon Lilly's Cube Method. I think I'm at a stage in my lifting career where to get to the next level I need to focus on speed and technique, just as much as pure strength. My lifts feel slow even when the weight is light. The cube seems like an awesome way to do all this and build your lifts without a ton of work above 90% so I'll feel fresher hopefully.

    Regarding the stack, nothing insane to report. Getting slightly leaner and moving weight decently, but nothing earth shattering. I'm going to keep on plugging away!

  30. Late to the party, but count me in!
    USPlabs Product Educator | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Versa 1, Erase Pro, Compound 20
    By SuppJunkie in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-28-2013, 03:05 PM
  2. Compound 20 by USPLabs
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 06:54 AM
  3. Molding The Dough with Compound 20 (Beta Test)
    By Sourdough in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 417
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 11:23 AM
  4. My journey in Compound-20.
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 03:29 PM
  5. Replies: 154
    Last Post: 11-07-2011, 11:44 PM
Log in
Log in