Better Late Than Never (StephenGarcia gets anabolic with PR-XT)

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    preciate it man! gotta thank mama for pushing me to take advantage of my young age (aka "heres a gym membership your going with me tomorrow") and for some decent genes
    more moms should do that...i like that she told you that you were going with her, she is walking the walk!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    more moms should do that...i like that she told you that you were going with her, she is walking the walk!!!
    Yeah it's cool she made me go the first week or two then left me alone and let me decide. Going to do that with my son whenever I have one.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr View Post
    Looking good brother man
    Thanks mang!

  4. Couldn't lift today, idiot wouldn't let me in without an id and I left my wallet in the other car. :|<---

  5. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Couldn't lift today, idiot wouldn't let me in without an id and I left my wallet in the other car. :|<---
    That's awful. Are you at a school gym?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    That's awful. Are you at a school gym?
    No! It's golds lol, there's one 24/7 one that's like 5 minutes farther than my first two choices so I went. Took my moms new Mazda cuz she gets like double the mpg of my silverado and forgot my wallet...

    They took my picture when I signed up so I don't see the problem...

  7. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

    No! It's golds lol, there's one 24/7 one that's like 5 minutes farther than my first two choices so I went. Took my moms new Mazda cuz she gets like double the mpg of my silverado and forgot my wallet...

    They took my picture when I signed up so I don't see the problem...
    Yeah, that's why I asked. I figured maybe a school gym wouldn't have a picture on file. I can't believe they denied you lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Yeah, that's why I asked. I figured maybe a school gym wouldn't have a picture on file. I can't believe they denied you lol.
    it was so annoying, they are getting a complaint tomorrow. not because I care I just dont want this to be a recurring problem. stuff does happen and the employee was very unreasonable

  9. Sucks man, I remember when I lifted at Golds they just looked you up and matched you with the picture you took when you signed up.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr View Post
    Sucks man, I remember when I lifted at Golds they just looked you up and matched you with the picture you took when you signed up.
    ya dude I was like wtf yall took my picture can I go in or whats up?!

  11. that sucks!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  12. I was not a happy lifter

  13. Back in the gym.

    If you follow any of my other logs you might know I suffer from insomnia. Well last night I couldn't go to sleep for anything! Even took my ambien and no cigar. I literally haven't slept in 30 hours.

    Went to class somehow and on the way back took a medicine cabinet full of pills and tried to lift.

    1 Animal Rage Pack
    6 PX RT
    3 Swoll-N (I knew this was gonna be short and sporadic I just wanted a pump quickly)

    Bent Over Rows (underhanded)
    135 x12
    135 x12
    135 x12 ss standard x10
    Standard x10

    Lat Pulldown ss Underhanded Pulldowns
    90 x12 + 10
    110 x10 + 8
    120 x8 + 6
    130 x6 + 5

    Hammer strength row
    2 pps x10 (felt ****ty)
    1 pps x12
    1 pps x12
    + 25 lbs x10

    Bench
    135 x12 + 8
    225 x8
    225 x8
    135 x12

    Lol for how bad I feel I am impressed that my new standard is 225, felt comfortable pausing at various parts of the lift.

    Side laterals
    10 x12
    Seated x12
    Standing x12

    Felt like puking.

    Checked my weight I'm at like 194.6 wtf -_-

    Name:  image-831809150.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  421.1 KB

    Whatever, I managed to sleep 20 minutes before I got thirsty and woke up.

  14. Side note I found my oakleys and have no school tomorrow, it all plays out I guess

  15. You and Coop, I swear (lack of sleep). Sorry to hear it bud, but if it makes ya feel better I'm running a full allnighter as well since yester 6am. Surprisingly reaching delirium and debating getting a lift in once I get off work.

    Good stuff with the flat press on an off day (psychologically); better **** with the Oakleys.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

  16. Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    You and Coop, I swear (lack of sleep). Sorry to hear it bud, but if it makes ya feel better I'm running a full allnighter as well since yester 6am. Surprisingly reaching delirium and debating getting a lift in once I get off work.

    Good stuff with the flat press on an off day (psychologically); better **** with the Oakleys.
    Lol delirium is op. Idk how I'm used to it but when I would stay up for 3 days in a row this time last year it would be very dissociating.

    Lift man! If all else fails you know your pure strength weights at least that's how I think of if. The worst that happens is ya get a nice deload and let your mind take the passenger seat for a bit.

    Thanks I was more than happy with both of those things, I was just about to order new ones (250!) but a hard left turn jolted them loose from their hiding spot in my truck lol

  17. AH YEAH

    Went to sleep with 1.5 of my pills and some melatonin. I still am tired but way better off than yesterday.

    2 caps morning

    Ate some food

    4 caps before workout
    1 Animal Rage pack

    Push day with some abs!

    Started with those incline dumbbells I'm so fond of
    Went a little high at first instead of working up like I should have but I was just excited to be feeling better than 50% lmao

    90 x8 errr stretched some more
    90 x12 that's better
    105 x6
    105 x5

    Flat flyes
    5 sets of 10 with 30's
    When I do flat I stretch super deep but don't come up all the way, the tension is lost at the top so screw that. Probably a 8 inch gap in between dumbbells at the top

    Decline Hammerstrength
    1 pps x20
    2 pps x16
    3 pps x16
    4 pps x10 felt boss lol
    Lowered chair a bit so I got a better contraction and could save my tendons
    2 pps x12
    2 pps x12 pause + to failure

    Flat Bench
    Just did 4 sets for volume 2 at 135 2 at 225 felt nice but didn't so much besides bring more blood lol

    Seated shoulder press
    55 x12
    Screw this

    Switched to Arnold, I think I said this last time but I press it come back to shoulder height then bring the weights forward (til my palms face me) then bring them back to starting position
    35 x12
    35 x10
    35 x10

    Abs
    Hanging leg raises
    Did about 3 sets each til failure
    Threw in some knee raises to keep it going

    Decline Weighted sit-ups
    35 lbs x10
    Normally supposed to do like 40 reps in total and drop the weight as needed but I was dead
    Bw x10

    Decline Skull Crushers
    60 x16 x12
    Had to stop, I ran out of gas lol too little weight to stimulate anything and I still was struggling


    Name:  image-3568560006.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  513.8 KB

    Quick update.

    Abs!! Poking through, I am still what I consider bulking so seeing some improved composition is nice. Other than that chest feels full noticing a huge change in terms of look post workout and in the days after

  18. Dat shoulder vascularity.

    What's your incline angle (curious); I much prefer 30' over 45'.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

  19. Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    Dat shoulder vascularity.

    What's your incline angle (curious); I much prefer 30' over 45'.
    same, always one notch below 45. I cant stand the strain on my shoulder lol

  20. Same; prior RC issues from baseball. More pec activation ftw. Also, do you use wrist wraps at all? I add them for my working sets on upper power days (bone spur on right wrist = no bueno).
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

  21. Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    Same; prior RC issues from baseball. More pec activation ftw. Also, do you use wrist wraps at all? I add them for my working sets on upper power days (bone spur on right wrist = no bueno).
    Nah, my bud just had a partial tear on his pec so I snagged them just in case. I used them at the location with that old style bench because the dumbbells were honestly twice as think as the ones at my usual gym. Other than that one time no although my wrist normally seizes up after a good set of bench. Like I cant move it til it stops throbbing lol

  22. Looks like your tearing it up in here Jerry! Keep smashing!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  23. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Looks like your tearing it up in here Jerry! Keep smashing!
    lol im trying! almost spring break so I'm thinking 2 a days are in order, especially if I go visit family...give me an excuse to get away from them lol

  24. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

    lol im trying! almost spring break so I'm thinking 2 a days are in order, especially if I go visit family...give me an excuse to get away from them lol
    Nice! This has been a bad week for me, need to get on track.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  25. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

    Nice! This has been a bad week for me, need to get on track.
    Do what I do.

    Say **** it, eat all the crap food you want and do absolutely nothing gym related just think about what needs to get done. Do that one or two days, then when you come back you'll be rested, happy and good to go
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Better late than never I guess..
    By niZmo in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-29-2012, 01:25 PM
  2. Erase Review... better late than never ??
    By DreamWeaver in forum PES
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-18-2011, 11:18 AM
  3. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 08:36 AM
  4. Better late than never...
    By Berserk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-15-2006, 11:11 AM
Log in
Log in