pni triple threat cycle log 2/13

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/223196-pni-presents-triple.htmljust wanted to get things going while i had the time waiting on my shipment to arrive.
stats are as follows 51 years old, 175 5'8" 10 %bf
training is as follows -5 days aweek
monday chest
tuesday back
wednesday arms/abs
thursday -legs
friday-delt/traps

routine is varied amount of exercises usually changed every other week to keep it fresh.
i will be running around 3000 cals daily including whey protein drinks
from what i have read this stack should cover just about everything except joint support and i will add that because of my age.
i am hoping to see great things from this especially fat loss. with the thermo and stim from the prodigy it should be grand.
thats all for now hopefully it is there when i get home today.
yeah buddy!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In first!! Kick azz and kill weights! We old fuggers need to stick together.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Throw up some starting pics!Good luck.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
i'll do that tomorrow gotta head to my daughters b ball game tonight. i am hitting chest tomorrow so hopefully i will be pumped alittle when i take them. nothign to show though i am way off where i wan to be.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
i'll do that tomorrow gotta head to my daughters b ball game tonight. i am hitting chest tomorrow so hopefully i will be pumped alittle when i take them. nothign to show though i am way off where i wan to be.
Just some advice,dont take pics while pumped they will not show your true current physique as well,and your progress will show better if you take them cold and not after working out for the day.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Just some advice,dont take pics while pumped they will not show your true current physique as well,and your progress will show better if you take them cold and not after working out for the day.
but......it looks so much better!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Word ... :)

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
great advice didn't think of that. thanks brother!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
after reading the email from luke i will be following his training and diet regime he is setting for m to maximize this cycle to its fullest . i would recommend this to everyone so we may all reap the benefits and make it that much harder to pick a winner!!!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
after reading the email from luke i will be following his training and diet regime he is setting for m to maximize this cycle to its fullest . i would recommend this to everyone so we may all reap the benefits and make it that much harder to pick a winner!!!!
Aint nobody got time for that!jk

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
alright my wife deleted all the emails today so i have luke resending the logs and diet plan. i am still sick as shyt with this infection but i am hoping to be better by monday. i have missed afull week of training and that really pisses me off to go as far as i have and basically start back, but on the other hand it will be a fresh start for this log. blessing in disguise?

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
i forgot one big thing.............really need to thank everyone at PNI eric and luke for getting this thing going and giving me a chance to log these great products. i hope i do you guys justice. thanks again.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
ok first paragon and meal down. gonna run errands before workout. i am off today so change in training time for today and tomorrow. Gonna go for before lunch which will be my third meal of the day. didn't want to take prodigy with my morning coffee to overstimulate my system. gotta cook up some of my meals today to get ahead of the curve for this week. very excited to see what prodigy will bring to my workouts good luck guys burn it up!!

stats as of today:
neck 18
bicep 13
waist 39
thigh 19
calve 14
chest 43

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
ok here we go. took thermadex this morning after first meal. this stuff is way to over stimed for me . thats just my opinion. i was jittery all during and after my workout and still don't feel right. probably not for me, but thats ok. everyone is different in their makeup so as far as that goes i will prpbably discontinue its use during this log. had a hard time focusing on my workout but got through it ok. I will have to go heavier tomorrow because it just wasn't working for me today. Now lets update , i have just been down with a severe sinus infection and haven't worked out in a weeek, that could have a lot to do with it. but i really didn't have a problem with the weight it was just the feeling of being all jacked up on the stims. i took the prodigy right before i left for the y so i would have a good 40 minutes before i worked out but dk is right it is very bitter tasting and i only did half a scoop to access it . now i don't know if that was enough to do anything because of the thermadex already at work. I am in no way knocking the pni products just giving my honest accessment of what I felt. i will go without the thermadex tomorrow and see what happens. hope everyone else had a great workout today and blasted through it. i am pulling for all of you guys!

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Yeah the thermadex is def high stim. I'm going to keep at it tomorrow and see how I feel. I'm going to take it with food and see if that changes anything bc I did it on an empty stomach today. Keep at it man and good luck.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
sorry to those following but i have been laid up since yesterday morning with this ongoing infection. i can't seem to beat it down . i tried the workout but barely made it through and never got to finish any cardio or my meals because of sickness. i think i came back too soon. so i have asked Luke and Eric if it would be ok ot postpone my log until monday of next week to give my body time to get fully restored from the infection and with energy to give this my fullest commitment. i will continue to post comment s to all those i am following to see everyones progress and to keep an eye on how everything is working . givem hell guys! hopefully i will get back to my self by monday and can rip it up with you younger dudes!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
sorry to those following but i have been laid up since yesterday morning with this ongoing infection. i can't seem to beat it down . i tried the workout but barely made it through and never got to finish any cardio or my meals because of sickness. i think i came back too soon. so i have asked Luke and Eric if it would be ok ot postpone my log until monday of next week to give my body time to get fully restored from the infection and with energy to give this my fullest commitment. i will continue to post comment s to all those i am following to see everyones progress and to keep an eye on how everything is working . givem hell guys! hopefully i will get back to my self by monday and can rip it up with you younger dudes!
Get better chef!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
weel i did happen to get in a leg workout last night. i could barely walk when i left. i took the prodigy 45 minutes prior to leaving and my head was crawling all the way there. here's what it looked like:

seated calf raises
20x90
20x125
20x135

seated leg press(horizontal) never used one before
20x375
20x395
15x415

one legged ham kickbacks
20x75
20x75
15x90

leg extentions
20x150
20x175
15x190
superset with seated leg curls
20x150
20x175
15x190

couldn't even think of squats or lunges after that setup and cardio would have been a joke the way i was shaking. that is the way a leg workout should be everytime. it was really hard gettin gup the steps to work this morning. i went to a store to get a drink and power bar after the gym and my legs were shaking so much i was wondering what everyone behind me was thinking! is this guy on crack or what! lol. finally getting back to feeling myself, but my back was wrecked from my monday routine. really overdid it being sick and trying this out. never workout when you are ill you are just asking for trouble. keep it up boys!

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Nice workout man. So you decided to get started instead of waiting until next week?

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
i am still taking it at a slower pace than luke had set for me the next few days. i did arms today but was wrecked in my back after the workout. i think i just overdidi it the other day on back being weak. i have issues with it anyway and have to watch what i do with it. i was so jacked from the thremadex i overexerted and strained my lwer back . so i will be taking the next couple or three off and resting it.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Cool rest up man just keep your diet straight

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
back is kicking my a@@! resting it the next two days just gonna be doing some walking and abs to keep things rocking. i am hoping to get really rocking monday. i pray i feel better. sick and tired of feeling sick and tired.

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
Feel better man and keep pushing through !

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
back is kicking my a@@! resting it the next two days just gonna be doing some walking and abs to keep things rocking. i am hoping to get really rocking monday. i pray i feel better. sick and tired of feeling sick and tired.
There is no pain like back pain! Holy crap brother heal up and don't proceed until the back approves! Live to lift another day.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Quit breaking yerself bro!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back still in shyt shape. Using a tinge unit and heat but other is laying me out.i hate not being able to train.
Oh boy Chef! Feel for you! Bad break.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rest it up bro sounds like your body is fighting you...it doesn't like to change...you will do awesome

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
hit chest today at home . back still pumping bad but fought through it. little girl ahs strep so had to miss my regular workout at work to get her to the doc. she is a trooper though and here i am bitching about pain!

181 this morning
took paragon at 5 am and again at 4 pm
been taking test d to stimulate more test production since i am the old fart here,lol!

stillworried about doing the thermadex since my back is messed up may try it later on. sorry Luke.

here's how it went

machine incline three sets 20 reps each at 70% capacity
machine flyes same same
dumbell bench press 45's for 20
52 1/2 for 15
same to failure
awesome pump felt great
dumbell flyes incline and superset flat 45's x15, 45x8, 35xfailure

couldn't even raise the last set up arms were so swollen
finally feeling what i want jsut have to listen to my body and push through it.
will be doing abs later just gonna watch the back.
been pumping in the taurine today along with as much water as i can take to get this shyt fixed. probably a muscle relaxer before bed to help me sleep. rest really helped this weekend but i can't take no more sitting on my ass must get back to it. and play catch up with you dudes feel like i am letting everyone including myself down. shake it off and climb back on even if it is slowly. thanks for the motivation bros!