BoneDaddy Comes Back Like a Finaflex FREAK! (1-Alpha/Ignite2/PCT) - AnabolicMinds.com

BoneDaddy Comes Back Like a Finaflex FREAK! (1-Alpha/Ignite2/PCT)

Page 1 of 11 1236 ... Last
  1. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

BoneDaddy Comes Back Like a Finaflex FREAK! (1-Alpha/Ignite2/PCT)

After a VERY long delay, I want to thank DreamWeaver and ScottyDoc for the opportunity to log this cycle/stack of 1-Alpha, Ignite 2, PCT Black, and Pure Test!! The Goods:

Name:  20130210_194045_resized_2(1).jpg
Views: 760
Size:  72.1 KB

Protocol: 4 caps a day of 1-Alpha for 45 days, Ignite 2 pre-workout. PCT Black & Pure Test in PCT. I have a SERM on hand, but I HIGHLY doubt it's going to be needed. But, ya never know.....

Goals: A recomp would be awesome. I really need to re-add lost muscle and lose a lot of this new found fat. (See Background below....)

Diet: This is where I'm really going to have to brainstorm it out and adjust as we go. I'm going to eat slightly over maintenance throughout and keep carbs lower on non-workout days. On workout days, most carbs will be focused on pre- and post-workout. Lots of veggies.....lean proteins, good carbs of sweet potatoes, oats, brown rice, quinoa, etc....and fat intake of coconut oil, olive oil, nuts, avocados, salmon, etc....

Supports: Fish oil, multi, LCLT, BCAAs, cissus, and other staples.

Background: I've been lifting since HS, but really got serious about it in my early 30s. 2 years ago this month my best friend and team mate lost his life in a freak ass accident trying to render his equipment safe. That really hit me hard and I went into a very deep depression and I hit the alcohol and bottom pretty hard. I let myself go for almost a year and went from a big, solid 225 to a big, floppy 250. Got my $hit together, got back down to 220 and cruising along. Then in Nov, my old @ss got Mono of all things. Do you have any idea of the percentages of guys over 40 that get fuggin' MONO?!? Just to give you an idea, I am JUST now going back to the gym. The meds made me hawngry 24/7 when I wasn't sleeping, I started drinking again, and of course could not work out at all. In 3 and 1/2 months, I balloned back up top 262 as of today. I'm fat, I feel and look like $hit, and this past week I was warned about my condition and my job. It's time to do some goddamn work!!!! I'm stoked, but at the same time, apprehensive as hell!! I'm calling on all of my brothers for support, encouragement, and the kick in my ass when I need it!! Any and all help, ideas, thoughts, and wisdom are greatly appreciated!!! Let's light this FREAK!!!!

I'll be posting daily as time permits. I'll give weekly reviews before a final review and rating the normal PH stuff....Mood, Energy, Strength, Sides, etc....I'm thinking of doing Youtube updates as well, just to keep shyt interesting. So.....let's do this already!!

2. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

RESERVED FOR FINAL REVIEW
  3. Senior Member

1st 1-Alpha down the hatch!!
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

yeah buddy.....enjoy your run
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm in!
  6. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    yeah buddy.....enjoy your run
    My dude Edje!! Thanks bro!
  7. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    I'm in!
    Yeah Yeah Ken!! Thanks!
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post

Yeah Yeah Ken!! Thanks!
    Check this out for inspiration

My Transform Pics
  9. Senior Member

Check this out for inspiration

My Transform Pics
    Holy shyt! That's incredible. And awe inspiring!
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Crush this stack and all souls included BD. Throw all the drinks away buddy. Makes me alittle sad inside every time I see my dad cause of that crap.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Crush this stack and all souls included BD.
    what he said
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  12. Senior Member

Crush this stack and all souls included BD. Throw all the drinks away buddy. Makes me alittle sad inside every time I see my dad cause of that crap.

If I had room in my sig, that sould quote would go in it lol

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    what he said

I am officially on the wagon. No slip ups of any kind will be tolerated. Made it through 3 social events this weekend where it was flowing and I carried right on without so much as a sniff.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Way to go BD!!

Lost my Mom to the bottle. She died a bag lady in the street when I was 16. Fug that shyte and pour the fuggin bottles in the drain!!!!!
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Good to know you're better and we do not hold anything against you for the late log, completely understand. That being said I am pretty excited about this one cuz I think it's going catapult you back into things so we should see some exciting stuff happen in this log.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If I had room in my sig, that sould quote would go in it lol

I am officially on the wagon. No slip ups of any kind will be tolerated. Made it through 3 social events this weekend where it was flowing and I carried right on without so much as a sniff.
    Yeah BD, my dad is always in a constant state of drinking. I'm not sure how much it would take for him to get drunk but there is no 21 year old out there that would keep up with him. It's sad when I lived with him I could here the sound of a beer can getting cracked open when he went to take a shower at 6am.

Don't get me wrong I drink from time to time but never on cycle or pct and the last time I did was the bruins home opener at a bar and before that I can remember. Just keep your head up high BD. Anyone or anything gets in your way you show them what's up. If you ever need anything shoot me a Pm.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Way to go BD!!

Lost my Mom to the bottle. She died a bag lady in the street when I was 16. Fug that shyte and pour the fuggin bottles in the drain!!!!!
    Both my parents Dad at 51 and my Mom a year later she was 50. Only the love for my children saved me. "Love is the answer" never doubt it.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Shine on us all, set us free, love is the answer!
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

I'm in here buddy!!! Go kill it great intro
  19. Senior Member

Way to go BD!!

Sorry to hear that, man. I know that had to be tough on you.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Good to know you're better and we do not hold anything against you for the late log, completely understand. That being said I am pretty excited about this one cuz I think it's going catapult you back into things so we should see some exciting stuff happen in this log.
    Thanks DW, you guys as a company and as a whole are good peeps! This should be a fun, albeit hard, ride!! Let's work!

Yeah BD, my dad is always in a constant state of drinking. I'm not sure how much it would take for him to get drunk but there is no 21 year old out there that would keep up with him. It's sad when I lived with him I could here the sound of a beer can getting cracked open when he went to take a shower at 6am.

Don't get me wrong I drink from time to time but never on cycle or pct and the last time I did was the bruins home opener at a bar and before that I can remember. Just keep your head up high BD. Anyone or anything gets in your way you show them what's up. If you ever need anything shoot me a Pm.
    I can relate to that. That's how my grandfather was when I was a teenger. It eventualy caught up with him even after the Dr.s told him it was about to. I appreciate the help brother!

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Both my parents Dad at 51 and my Mom a year later she was 50. Only the love for my children saved me. "Love is the answer" never doubt it.
    Here, Here!

Shine on us all, set us free, love is the answer!
    I need a peace sign smiley!

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I'm in here buddy!!! Go kill it great into
    Yeah Yeah!! Bcazo up in this shyt now!!
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

All said BD. you are not alone in this.

So let's light this candle! When will you begin?
  21. Senior Member

All said BD. you are not alone in this.

So let's light this candle! When will you begin?
    Thanks Ken, that's means a lot!! TODAY!! Interested in how much strength I've lost. Another mental hurdle I'll need to get over. I want to regain some muscle to kick my metabolism back into gear along with diet. I'm trying not to expect too much today and just let it happen.
  22. Senior Member

Day 1

Man, 1st day back was what I pretty much expected. My strength was way down, I'd say somewhere in the 25-30 percent range. Under heavy weight I had the whole shakes thing going. I had a plan to go in and just start with a set split and go from there but after my 1st set I decided to do a full circuit and hit it all to get my legs back under so to speak. I didn't write down what i did or how much I did. Is that something you guys want to see? Everything is going to hurt tomorrow, I can tell. I've hit the glutamine twice already to try and head it off. I'm hoping muscle memory serves me right, and soon. My cardio was shyt and i could tell that not even halfway through the workout. So, I promptly took my fat ass to the treadmill after the weights. 30 minutes, @ 3.5 with an incline starting at 3.5 and working up to 10. I'm beat. Tomorrow, 45 minutes minimum, even if it kills me.

Ignite 2
    Today was my 1st dance with Ignite 2. When I opened it, it had a smell that said "You ready for this?" lol I can't explain it....it was a smell I've never smelled before in a pre-workout. I liked it. It was a herby/chemical/raw powder smell.....Anyways......The taste wasn't bad. Not as sweet and syrupy as a lot of pre-workouts. The energy was great. No crash, smooth and even, and lasted through the workout. I hear it has immediate and cumulative effects. I'm a fan already, can't wait to see how it is in a few weeks!!

1-Alpha
    Not sure I can report much on the 1-Alpha yet. i did feel great all day today, the best I've felt in a while.In a good mood, had good energy, just all around sense of well-being. Coincidence? Placebo? It's only day 1, time will tell.....

Motivation
    I don't know about you guys, but every workout at some point a song hits my Ipod that kicks me in the ass and gives me a second wind or extra motivation. I'll be throwing those up every day. Today's song is below.

23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Along for this ride, both to see what 1-alpha can do and see you get things back where you know they belong for you.

Both grandpas died from the bottle, and drinking nearly ruined my dads life. I am completely dry - I figure I just don't need the extra calories, catabolism and problems in my life either.

Tear it up brother!
  24. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Along for this ride, both to see what 1-alpha can do and see you get things back where you know they belong for you.

Both grandpas died from the bottle, and drinking nearly ruined my dads life. I am completely dry - I figure I just don't need the extra calories, catabolism and problems in my life either.

Tear it up brother!
    Thanks Hyde! Glad to have you along!
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Great start BD, but may I suggest you organize your workouts? You are really going to be sore today. What I suggest is you take a little time and plan your lifting routines and cardio.

As with most logs I think you should publish exercise, reps and weight. Cardio is just exercise and time.

In addition, what are you eating big guy? I know Snags wants to know. Lol. Seriously, he is a diet guru and can surely help.
  26. Senior Member

Great start BD, but may I suggest you organize your workouts? You are really going to be sore today. What I suggest is you take a little time and plan your lifting routines and cardio.

As with most logs I think you should publish exercise, reps and weight. Cardio is just exercise and time.

In addition, what are you eating big guy? I know Snags wants to know. Lol. Seriously, he is a diet guru and can surely help.
    Oh, Yeah...I didn't mean to give off the impression that I didn't have a split or a plan. I always do. Yesterday was just a pissed off workout where everything was weak, nothing had been worked in forever, so I wanted to just throw in a whole body circuit. Normally I'll follow 1 of 3 splits.

Day 1: Legs/Abs

Day 2:Chest

Day 3:Back/Abs

Day 4: Off/Cardio

Day 5: Shoulders/Abs

Day 6: Arms

Day 7: Off/Cardio

OR

Day 1: Back/triceps
    Day 2: Chest/biceps
    Day 3: Legs, shoulders, abs
    Day 4: Off/Cardio

or

Day 1: Back/biceps
    Day 2: Chest/triceps
    Day 3: Legs, shoulders, abs
    Day 4: Off or repeat

Or some variance of those 3. I'll take a notepad and keep notes and keep it detailed in here. I plan on doing cardio after those weight sessions as well. Or at least as much as I can without overloading my CNS.

Diet wise, it's still the same as in the 1st post. Fish, lean proteins, oats, sweet potatoes, brown rice, lots of veggies, leafy greens, good nuts, etc....Diet is where I will struggle the most, I'm sure of it.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Cool. I knew this wasn't your first go-around. Lol

Looks like a solid plan. May I also suggest taking some pics of you for your own use (don't have to post- just for your eyes only). I find it helps with motivation to have some before pics to show yourself how beastly you transformed into! Lol
  28. Senior Member

Cool. I knew this wasn't your first go-around. Lol

Looks like a solid plan. May I also suggest taking some pics of you for your own use (don't have to post- just for your eyes only). I find it helps with motivation to have some before pics to show yourself how beastly you transformed into! Lol
    Yes! Pics are definitely part of the plan! they will find their way in here eventually. Need to get back to my profile pic size! lol
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Man, 1st day back was what I pretty much expected. My strength was way down, I'd say somewhere in the 25-30 percent range. Under heavy weight I had the whole shakes thing going. I had a plan to go in and just start with a set split and go from there but after my 1st set I decided to do a full circuit and hit it all to get my legs back under so to speak. I didn't write down what i did or how much I did. Is that something you guys want to see? Everything is going to hurt tomorrow, I can tell. I've hit the glutamine twice already to try and head it off. I'm hoping muscle memory serves me right, and soon. My cardio was shyt and i could tell that not even halfway through the workout. So, I promptly took my fat ass to the treadmill after the weights. 30 minutes, @ 3.5 with an incline starting at 3.5 and working up to 10. I'm beat. Tomorrow, 45 minutes minimum, even if it kills me.

Ignite 2
    Today was my 1st dance with Ignite 2. When I opened it, it had a smell that said "You ready for this?" lol I can't explain it....it was a smell I've never smelled before in a pre-workout. I liked it. It was a herby/chemical/raw powder smell.....Anyways......The taste wasn't bad. Not as sweet and syrupy as a lot of pre-workouts. The energy was great. No crash, smooth and even, and lasted through the workout. I hear it has immediate and cumulative effects. I'm a fan already, can't wait to see how it is in a few weeks!!

1-Alpha
    Not sure I can report much on the 1-Alpha yet. i did feel great all day today, the best I've felt in a while.In a good mood, had good energy, just all around sense of well-being. Coincidence? Placebo? It's only day 1, time will tell.....

Motivation
    I don't know about you guys, but every workout at some point a song hits my Ipod that kicks me in the ass and gives me a second wind or extra motivation. I'll be throwing those up every day. Today's song is below.

Nice Start DB... I don't have to tell you that the first 2-3 weeks are going to be hell!! That being said your muscle memory will kick in and you'll be fine. I really like this stack Finaflex has some solid products, ignite is good shat! I use it and it does get better over time the taste is so so but who cares if it work..
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Yes! Pics are definitely part of the plan! they will find their way in here eventually. Need to get back to my profile pic size! lol
    In for nudes!!! Did I say that out loud Lmao!!!
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Finaflex has some solid products, ignite is good shat!
    why?
    bcazo he says so, that's why

good stuff - and BD yes it is always roughest until we get in da groove (as you know)
    dietary choices look superb - stick to it!
  32. Senior Member

Nice Start DB... I don't have to tell you that the first 2-3 weeks are going to be hell!! That being said your muscle memory will kick in and you'll be fine. I really like this stack Finaflex has some solid products, ignite is good shat! I use it and it does get better over time the taste is so so but who cares if it work..
    Agreed. I've had worse in my mouth that paid off......what?

In for nudes!!! Did I say that out loud Lmao!!!
    I can totally make that happen! I was talking about my profile pic, not my avi! BUT....as you wish....lol

why?
    bcazo he says so, that's why

good stuff - and BD yes it is always roughest until we get in da groove (as you know)
    dietary choices look superb - stick to it!
    Thanks man. I've a feeling getting enough food may be my problem eventually.....
  33. Senior Member

I am 7 pills in and I have carried a semi most of the day and I am horny as fawk. I came close to some bad decisions. This isn't placebo. I almost feel bad for the wife when she gets home.....So, couple of questions:

1) What's your go to or favorite pre-workout snack/meal?

2)What do you guys use that works for joints? I'm old.....and after years of abuse, i have a couple of problem areas. NOTHING has ever worked.......nothing.

Off to the gym for Chest and Tris and cardio if I can stop stepping on my dick.......
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

I am 7 pills in and I have carried a semi most of the day and I am horny as fawk. I came close to some bad decisions.
    we at Finaflex cannot be held responsible for misuse/abuse of appendages, while on 1-alpha, sry

breakfast, since i'm an early trainer
    barring that: protein shake w/ oats, maybe a banana
    all depends man - depending on how your meals are structured, and with recomp/bf loss the goal, you may not even need a traditional preWO meal/snack

2)What do you guys use that works for joints?
    Achilles
    i've used a lot of things over the yrs..this one was best, not even close
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hm.. this seems like the right place.

Might as well stay since im here aye?
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Off to the gym for Chest and Tris and cardio if I can stop stepping on my dick.......
    Sounds like a personal problem..
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

2)What do you guys use that works for joints?....
    1> Snack: hard boiled eggs or Chobani Cherry Greek yogurt

2> Antaeus Achilles is what I'm using now. Add some fish oil caps. Another highly recommended one is IForce Joint Help but I haven't tried that one.
  38. Senior Member

we at Finaflex cannot be held responsible for misuse/abuse of appendages, while on 1-alpha, sry

breakfast, since i'm an early trainer
    barring that: protein shake w/ oats, maybe a banana
    all depends man - depending on how your meals are structured, and with recomp/bf loss the goal, you may not even need a traditional preWO meal/snack

Achilles
    i've used a lot of things over the yrs..this one was best, not even close
    Trust me, my appendage has been misused and abused for many, many years now......

I keep hearing Achilles. I love Anteaus Labs but man....that's an expensive staple. I just need to breakdown and get it. The last thing I tried was the stuff AX was giving a double $$ back guarantee on. Didn't help. Never pursued my double $$ either. I'm taking fish oils and I've bulk cissus. Let's see what happens if I mega dose the cissus.......
  39. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Hm.. this seems like the right place.

Might as well stay since im here aye?
    Hells yeah!!! Welcome aboard, playa!!
  40. Senior Member

Sounds like a personal problem..
    But I thought we were all friends here?! Besides....if you were to trip over it too, then it would get kinda personal, no? lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 03:47 PM
  2. I really like it when the electricity comes back!
    By silverSurfer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 11:16 AM
  3. I'm Coming Back
    By supersoldier in forum General Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-10-2005, 11:11 AM
  4. Clemens will come back - with record salary for pitcher
    By David Dunn in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-29-2005, 03:58 PM
  5. Replies: 10