BoneDaddy Comes Back Like a Finaflex FREAK! (1-Alpha/Ignite2/PCT)

Page 8 of 17 First ... 678910 ... Last

  1. Weights getting lighter is a tell tale sign from 1-alpha.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug


  2. Weight is up to 267 as of this morning......so much for a recomp. lol My pants aren't any tighter, so who knows.....
    •   
       


  3. I think you need to take routine body size measurements and not go with weight only as a judge to progress BD. I'm sure you are losing fat but gaining muscle. Plus there is some water weight with every cycle.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  4. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    I think you need to take routine body size measurements and not go with weight only as a judge to progress BD. I'm sure you are losing fat but gaining muscle. Plus there is some water weight with every cycle.
    I had the wife take measurements before the cycle.....trying to find those......

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Weight is up to 267 as of this morning......so much for a recomp. lol My pants aren't any tighter, so who knows.....
    It's a big gainer you can eat at around mainteinance and still make gains, especially the bigger guys who are very efficient.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    It's a big gainer you can eat at around mainteinance and still make gains, especially the bigger guys who are very efficient.
    Yeah, my diet hasn't been geared towards a bulk, that's for sure.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Yeah, my diet hasn't been geared towards a bulk, that's for sure.
    There you go...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  8. BoneDaddy Comes Back Like a Finaflex FREAK! (1-Alpha/Ignite2/PCT)


    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Weight is up to 267 as of this morning......so much for a recomp. lol My pants aren't any tighter, so who knows.....
    Gotta love that! No better feeling than weight going on and waist staying the same.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  9. Sounds like things are going well here.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  10. Yeah, so far so good! Great, in fact. Yesterday turned into an off day because i got called back into work not once, but twice for some bullshyt. Appetite took a nosedive yesterday, too. Not this morning, was pretty ravenous and it's still ongoing.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Yeah, so far so good! Great, in fact. Yesterday turned into an off day because i got called back into work not once, but twice for some bullshyt. Appetite took a nosedive yesterday, too. Not this morning, was pretty ravenous and it's still ongoing.
    EAT for America buddy! Have some for me too!

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  12. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    EAT for America buddy! Have some for me too!

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2


    Name:  1357151582358.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  18.7 KB
  13. BoneDaddy Comes Back Like a Finaflex FREAK! (1-Alpha/Ignite2/PCT)


    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Name:  1357151582358.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  18.7 KB
    Hahahahaha
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  14. That photo kills me lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  15. Sorry for the lack of updates guys. Work is crazy right now, motha****ahs won't stop killing or raping people. Workouts have been going good, strength is getting stoopit crazy for a non-methyl. Appetite is still a rller coaster. I can't figure it out. Check the video below and tell me you want to take another day off. I fuggin' dare you! This guy is my new hero.


  16. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    motha****ahs won't stop killing or raping people.
    huh, imagine that

    nice vid lol
    also why i like working out alone, so i don't get weird looks when i'm having these conversations with myself

  17. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    huh, imagine that

    nice vid lol
    also why i like working out alone, so i don't get weird looks when i'm having these conversations with myself

    That dude is funny as hell, I lmao every time I watch it, but also get pumped up to the max! "I COMMAND you to grow!!"

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Sorry for the lack of updates guys. Work is crazy right now, motha****ahs won't stop killing or raping people. Workouts have been going good, strength is getting stoopit crazy for a non-methyl. Appetite is still a rller coaster. I can't figure it out. Check the video below and tell me you want to take another day off. I fuggin' dare you! This guy is my new hero.

    YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHiKDa4ip_Q
    That's some bad azz shyt right there! Whooo!
    Independent Review

  19. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    huh, imagine that

    nice vid lol
    also why i like working out alone, so i don't get weird looks when i'm having these conversations with myself
    Yah I've been known to call the weights "bitch" when I hit a really decent set.. I get looks but old fuggers don't really give a fug about shyte like that. Train arms every day ? not sure that would work for me but I won't discount it.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  20. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    That's some bad azz shyt right there! Whooo!
    I may not agree with everything he says but I like the way he says it, going to have this mutha fugger in my head at the gym. I'm pretty crazy but I thnk there is room for a little more dementia Fuggers inspired me.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I may not agree with everything he says but I like the way he says it, going to have this mutha fugger in my head at the gym. I'm pretty crazy but I thnk there is room for a little more dementia Fuggers inspired me.
    Same here! I may have to watch this video in between sets! lol

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post

    Same here! I may have to watch this video in between sets! lol
    That dude craaaaaazy
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  23. I just watched the first part where he's talking to his arm. Shyt is hilarious! I've only met one dude at my gym that does this kinda thing and its awesome. I take out my earbuds and just listen then laugh and shake his hand and talk about injuries n shyt. Then he'll come over near me when I'm doing big sets n start up again. Fukin fantastic!
    Independent Review

  24. Yeah I know a guy like this he is also so pumped up when you lift heavy he makes noises like he is struggling with you. Growling and yelling and sh!t!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah I know a guy like this he is also so pumped up when you lift heavy he makes noises like he is struggling with you. Growling and yelling and sh!t!
    Yup!
    Independent Review
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 05:47 PM
  2. I really like it when the electricity comes back!
    By silverSurfer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 01:16 PM
  3. I'm Coming Back
    By supersoldier in forum General Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-10-2005, 01:11 PM
  4. Clemens will come back - with record salary for pitcher
    By David Dunn in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-29-2005, 05:58 PM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-02-2003, 12:28 PM
Log in
Log in