BoneDaddy Comes Back Like a Finaflex FREAK! (1-Alpha/Ignite2/PCT)

Page 7 of 15 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    It's a big gainer you can eat at around mainteinance and still make gains, especially the bigger guys who are very efficient.
    Yeah, my diet hasn't been geared towards a bulk, that's for sure.

2. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Yeah, my diet hasn't been geared towards a bulk, that's for sure.
    There you go...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

3. BoneDaddy Comes Back Like a Finaflex FREAK! (1-Alpha/Ignite2/PCT)

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Weight is up to 267 as of this morning......so much for a recomp. lol My pants aren't any tighter, so who knows.....
    Gotta love that! No better feeling than weight going on and waist staying the same.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

4. Sounds like things are going well here.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

5. Yeah, so far so good! Great, in fact. Yesterday turned into an off day because i got called back into work not once, but twice for some bullshyt. Appetite took a nosedive yesterday, too. Not this morning, was pretty ravenous and it's still ongoing.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Yeah, so far so good! Great, in fact. Yesterday turned into an off day because i got called back into work not once, but twice for some bullshyt. Appetite took a nosedive yesterday, too. Not this morning, was pretty ravenous and it's still ongoing.
    EAT for America buddy! Have some for me too!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

7. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

EAT for America buddy! Have some for me too!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Name:  1357151582358.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  18.7 KB
  8. BoneDaddy Comes Back Like a Finaflex FREAK! (1-Alpha/Ignite2/PCT)

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Name:  1357151582358.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  18.7 KB
    Hahahahaha
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

9. That photo kills me lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

10. Sorry for the lack of updates guys. Work is crazy right now, motha****ahs won't stop killing or raping people. Workouts have been going good, strength is getting stoopit crazy for a non-methyl. Appetite is still a rller coaster. I can't figure it out. Check the video below and tell me you want to take another day off. I fuggin' dare you! This guy is my new hero.

11. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    motha****ahs won't stop killing or raping people.
    huh, imagine that

nice vid lol
    also why i like working out alone, so i don't get weird looks when i'm having these conversations with myself

12. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    huh, imagine that

nice vid lol
    also why i like working out alone, so i don't get weird looks when i'm having these conversations with myself

That dude is funny as hell, I lmao every time I watch it, but also get pumped up to the max! "I COMMAND you to grow!!"

13. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Sorry for the lack of updates guys. Work is crazy right now, motha****ahs won't stop killing or raping people. Workouts have been going good, strength is getting stoopit crazy for a non-methyl. Appetite is still a rller coaster. I can't figure it out. Check the video below and tell me you want to take another day off. I fuggin' dare you! This guy is my new hero.

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHiKDa4ip_Q
    That's some bad azz shyt right there! Whooo!
    Independent Review

14. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    huh, imagine that

nice vid lol
    Yah I've been known to call the weights "bitch" when I hit a really decent set.. I get looks but old fuggers don't really give a fug about shyte like that. Train arms every day ? not sure that would work for me but I won't discount it.

15. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    That's some bad azz shyt right there! Whooo!
    I may not agree with everything he says but I like the way he says it, going to have this mutha fugger in my head at the gym. I'm pretty crazy but I thnk there is room for a little more dementia Fuggers inspired me.

16. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I may not agree with everything he says but I like the way he says it, going to have this mutha fugger in my head at the gym. I'm pretty crazy but I thnk there is room for a little more dementia Fuggers inspired me.
    Same here! I may have to watch this video in between sets! lol

17. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post

Same here! I may have to watch this video in between sets! lol
    That dude craaaaaazy

18. I just watched the first part where he's talking to his arm. Shyt is hilarious! I've only met one dude at my gym that does this kinda thing and its awesome. I take out my earbuds and just listen then laugh and shake his hand and talk about injuries n shyt. Then he'll come over near me when I'm doing big sets n start up again. Fukin fantastic!
    Independent Review

19. Yeah I know a guy like this he is also so pumped up when you lift heavy he makes noises like he is struggling with you. Growling and yelling and sh!t!
    Current Training Log -

20. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah I know a guy like this he is also so pumped up when you lift heavy he makes noises like he is struggling with you. Growling and yelling and sh!t!
    Yup!
    Independent Review
  21. Day 24

Chest

BB Bench Press 15x185lbs, 10x225lbs, 6x260lbs, 4x260lbs
    Incline BB 225lbsx12, 225lbsx10, 225lbsx8, 245lbsx6
    Cable Crossovers 90lbsx15, 120lbsx10, 135lbsx8, 150lbsx4
    Dips BWx10, BWx10, BW=25lbsx8, BWsx4

Man.....what a shytty day and what a shytty workout. I had every intention of doing shoulders after chest today. I've been running on E all day but was really hoping by the time I got home and slammed down my Ignite2, I'd be ready and raring to go. WRONG!! I will say this.....a few months back I would have used today, my mood, and my energy level (or lack there of) as an excuse to just skip today and recover. But not anymore.....I've deciided a shytty workout is better than no workout, So I attempted to at least make a go of it. The weights were down from last week on bench and dips, but up on incline and cables. Go figure. The pumps are great. While I'm in the gym I take whatever chance I can to look at myself in the mirror as I can see what I used to look like. The shoulder pain is still present under weight. Before bed I'm checking our benefits to see what's covered and hope to make an ART appointment in the next few days. Also, I want to really blast shoulders so I'm saving them for tomorrow. I'm thinking I'm not getting enough sleep, so tonight I plan on being on my back naked by 8:30-9:00.

Cardio

30 minutes, 3-3.5 at incline of 4.0-10.0

Motivation

This band kicks ass, too bad they broke up.....

22. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Chest
    ...I've deciided a shytty workout is better than no workout, So I attempted to at least make a go of it.
    Amen! We're proud of you man! You will prevail!

23. Way to get in there!
    Current Training Log -

24. Thanks fellas! You guys are part of the motivation!

25. Doood I can press 245 on incline off my chest ONCE. Doing awesome, and I think you're right about getting the work in if you're just weary but not injured/really sore. If nothing else even going in and just bashin a single muscle or some abwork/cardio is gonna further you, and prob improve your mood. Showin' those mutha fuggin' weights who's the boss!!!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

26. Solid chest numbers bd! Stay on the steak and lift heavy lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

27. Strong lifts brother!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

28. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Chest

BB Bench Press 15x185lbs, 10x225lbs, 6x260lbs, 4x260lbs
    Incline BB 225lbsx12, 225lbsx10, 225lbsx8, 245lbsx6
    Cable Crossovers 90lbsx15, 120lbsx10, 135lbsx8, 150lbsx4
    Dips BWx10, BWx10, BW=25lbsx8, BWsx4

Man.....what a shytty day and what a shytty workout. I had every intention of doing shoulders after chest today. I've been running on E all day but was really hoping by the time I got home and slammed down my Ignite2, I'd be ready and raring to go. WRONG!! I will say this.....a few months back I would have used today, my mood, and my energy level (or lack there of) as an excuse to just skip today and recover. But not anymore.....I've deciided a shytty workout is better than no workout, So I attempted to at least make a go of it. The weights were down from last week on bench and dips, but up on incline and cables. Go figure. The pumps are great. While I'm in the gym I take whatever chance I can to look at myself in the mirror as I can see what I used to look like. The shoulder pain is still present under weight. Before bed I'm checking our benefits to see what's covered and hope to make an ART appointment in the next few days. Also, I want to really blast shoulders so I'm saving them for tomorrow. I'm thinking I'm not getting enough sleep, so tonight I plan on being on my back naked by 8:30-9:00.

Cardio

30 minutes, 3-3.5 at incline of 4.0-10.0

Motivation

This band kicks ass, too bad they broke up.....

YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_39HjleBENI

Nice work as usual!!

29. Keep at it BD!! Looking good for not being into it..

30. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Doood I can press 245 on incline off my chest ONCE. Doing awesome, and I think you're right about getting the work in if you're just weary but not injured/really sore. If nothing else even going in and just bashin a single muscle or some abwork/cardio is gonna further you, and prob improve your mood. Showin' those mutha fuggin' weights who's the boss!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Solid chest numbers bd! Stay on the steak and lift heavy lol

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Strong lifts brother!

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Nice work as usual!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Keep at it BD!! Looking good for not being into it..
    Thanks a bunch fellas!! It's nice to come in here and 1)see you guys following along, and 2) to get some compliments n the workout even though I walked out of the gym yesterday feeling like a complete failure! *Cue violin music here*

So I had a VERY long and emotional talk with my wife last night. Something is going on with her but I can't quite put my finger on it. Anyways, the biggest thing to come out of it was it made me seriously consider giving up what I do for a living. So here I am.....41, seriously considering leaving what I've done for half my life and changing careers, AND trying to get back to the body and lifestyle I had. Man.....I need a vacation, stat. Anyone else just up and change everything in your life?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 05:47 PM
  2. I really like it when the electricity comes back!
    By silverSurfer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 01:16 PM
  3. I'm Coming Back
    By supersoldier in forum General Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-10-2005, 01:11 PM
  4. Clemens will come back - with record salary for pitcher
    By David Dunn in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-29-2005, 05:58 PM
  5. Replies: 10