BoneDaddy Comes Back Like a Finaflex FREAK! (1-Alpha/Ignite2/PCT) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

BoneDaddy Comes Back Like a Finaflex FREAK! (1-Alpha/Ignite2/PCT)

Page 4 of 11 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

That was more than I needed to know
    Lol!!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Peeked in here and see some good things going on with BD.

Some things with the "others" in here that make me S L O W L Y back away while closing my eyes! LOLROF
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That was more than I needed to know
    says the man who....

oh n/m
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Shyt! I left that out! I'm really digging the Ignite. The energy is gradual, there's no crash, no jittery stomach stuff,.....it's a hit with me. I'd definitely recommend it. I haven't done anything with the dosing, just 1 scoop as instructed on the label. Now that you mention, I do wonder how 2 scoops would go over....
    I've done 2 scoops and man you will be flying around the gym!!! I think 2 was way too much I did crash after 1 is my sweet spot and usually I always dose more the 1 with other PW's..
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I think 2 was way too much
    i think you are right
    made the mistake one day of putting 2 scoops in my preWO mix and one scoop of our BCAA+SAA (instead of vice versa..was multi-tasking and not paying close enuff atention)..
    felt horrible, and took me awhile to come down
    won't make that mistake again
  6. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    says the man who....

oh n/m
    No, no.....please......go on! lol

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I've done 2 scoops and man you will be flying around the gym!!! I think 2 was way too much I did crash after 1 is my sweet spot and usually I always dose more the 1 with other PW's..
    I'm pretty stim tolerant, I think today I'll try a scoop and a 1/2 and just murder my arms.....
  7. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Peeked in here and see some good things going on with BD.

Some things with the "others" in here that make me S L O W L Y back away while closing my eyes! LOLROF
    Thanks Kenpo! Yeah, it may get crazy in here! lol Proceed with caution!

i think you are right
    made the mistake one day of putting 2 scoops in my preWO mix and one scoop of our BCAA+SAA (instead of vice versa..was multi-tasking and not paying close enuff atention)..
    How are you liking the SAA solo, Snagency? I love the organic smell.....makes me weird I guess, but whatever. lol
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

How are you liking the SAA solo, Snagency? I love the organic smell.....makes me weird I guess, but whatever. lol
    it do smell nice indeed
    i like it immensely, it's one of those products that doesn't get a lot of talk, or a lot of understanding on what it truly is..or even much understanding on how valuable these can be incorporated into your diet..
    but yeah, huge fan i am
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

i think you are right
    I did the opposite but that doesn't have the same impact, too many damn powders on my counter. I knew I was drinking the bcaa/saa right away by the taste so I just added a scoop of ignite.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  10. Senior Member

I'm surprised you guys don't push it more. After this is over I'm going to run it.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I'm surprised you guys don't push it more. After this is over I'm going to run it.
    So much going on right now ...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  12. Senior Member

So much going on right now ...
    That's a good thing!
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

That's a good thing!
    In this case that is so true...
  14. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Stayin busy is never bad!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Hey BD. how's it going man? We miss your music sampler.
  16. Senior Member

Hey guys.....sorry for just going MIA but I've been out of town for a few. I lost not 1, but 2 HS classmates this past weekend. I just realized I'm at that age where that shyt's gonna happen now I guess. It has made me think a lot, man.....I'm back and back at it with updates, and yes...music, tomorrow.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Hey guys.....sorry for just going MIA but I've been out of town for a few. I lost not 1, but 2 HS classmates this past weekend. I just realized I'm at that age where that shyt's gonna happen now I guess. It has made me think a lot, man.....I'm back and back at it with updates, and yes...music, tomorrow.
    Wow, sorry to hear about your loss BD.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Sorry to hear about your classmates. The older I get the more I realize that life is short and family and friends are the only things that keep you in this world!
  19. Senior Member

Thanks guys, I appreciate the words. I had lost touch with both of them over the years but was close to them in Jr.High/HS. It won't derail me/F me up like it did losing my teammate/best friend a while back, but damn.....it makes ya think, re-evaluate, and think some more. Getting old sucks. lol
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the words. I had lost touch with both of them over the years but was close to them in Jr.High/HS. It won't derail me/F me up like it did losing my teammate/best friend a while back, but damn.....it makes ya think, re-evaluate, and think some more. Getting old sucks. lol
    I had a good friend of mine die a couple years ago and it really made me ponder my own mortality
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

I had a good friend of mine die a couple years ago and it really made me ponder my own mortality
    That's really hard CS! So sorry to both of you for your losses. This really makes you rethink what's important in life. Family and friends and good health to enjoy them!
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

For me quality of life is the utmost, another thing .. if I am not doing something extrodinary then what's the point... we weren't put on this earth so sit around and collect dust. .. whoa that one just went up on facebook, another old fugger quote. I love when that happens.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

For me quality of life is the utmost, another thing .. if I am not doing something extrodinary then what's the point... we weren't put on this earth so sit around and collect dust. .. whoa that one just went up on facebook, another old fugger quote. I love when that happens.
    Pearls of wisdom sir
  24. Senior Member

Just to give myself a boost and get the log rolling again a bit.....plus the scenery in the video is not bad at all!

25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Sorry for your lose BD!! I've lost a handfull of friends already and I'm only 38, makes you realize just how short life really is!!!
  26. Senior Member

Day 18

Chest

BB Bench Press 15x185lbs, 10x225lbs, 6x260lbs, 4x275lbs
    Incline BB 225lbsx12, 225lbsx10, 225lbsx8, 225lbsx6
    Cable Crossovers 90lbsx15, 120lbsx10, 135lbsx8, 135lbsx4
    Dips BWx10, BWx10, BW+35lbsx8, BW+35lbsx4

Short and sweet with the weights today, although the poundage is moving up to my satisfaction. The problematic shoulder joint really felt it today. I felt I got a great workout with only 4 exercises as the chest was smoked and pumped when I was done. I really could have gone heavier had I a spotter or training partner. It's not the heaviest weight, but it's coming back.

1-Alpha

The libido issue has leveled off. I'm not complaining lol Back pumps are starting to become pronounced for some reason. I'm getting acne on my shoulders and back....the tell-tale sign, no? No lethargy at least, which I thought might become an issue last week. Less than 20 days in and I really like it. Can't wait to see what the next few weeks hold......

Ignite2

Today I decided to go up to 1 1/2 scoops instead of 1. Holy shyt! Daddy likes!! The energy was awesome, the focus was great, and the pumps....my Buddha the pumps!! Now, there was 1 downside to the extra half scoop....which leads me to:

Cardio

The PLAN was to do 30-45 minutes on the treadmill, brisk pace, uphill. I made it to 20 minutes before I HAD to stop. Why, you ask? Because the damn pump in my tibialas anterior was to severe to work through. I had to stop. It had to be....HAD to be the extra 1/2 scoop of Ignite2, yeah? That's my hypothesis anyways.....

It's going to take me a bit, but I'm gonna get there. The 1-Alpha is kicking some ass.

Motivation

If this song doesn't get you hype, check your pulse. It puts me in a semi-violent mood, which is perfect for those bitch-ass weights!!

27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Holy crap I forgot about that song by Dope. Now if that's not a song to huff some ammonia and max on deadlift to idk what is! Think I will do those max effort rack pulls next week now; ty for the inspiration big guy. Wish I could bench like you man

Really glad the lethargy isn't killing you; I start saturday or monday probably and can't wait.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Chest

BB Bench Press 15x185lbs, 10x225lbs, 6x260lbs, 4x275lbs
    Incline BB 225lbsx12, 225lbsx10, 225lbsx8, 225lbsx6
    Cable Crossovers 90lbsx15, 120lbsx10, 135lbsx8, 135lbsx4
    Dips BWx10, BWx10, BW+35lbsx8, BW+35lbsx4

Short and sweet with the weights today, although the poundage is moving up to my satisfaction. The problematic shoulder joint really felt it today. I felt I got a great workout with only 4 exercises as the chest was smoked and pumped when I was done. I really could have gone heavier had I a spotter or training partner. It's not the heaviest weight, but it's coming back.

1-Alpha

The libido issue has leveled off. I'm not complaining lol Back pumps are starting to become pronounced for some reason. I'm getting acne on my shoulders and back....the tell-tale sign, no? No lethargy at least, which I thought might become an issue last week. Less than 20 days in and I really like it. Can't wait to see what the next few weeks hold......

Ignite2

Today I decided to go up to 1 1/2 scoops instead of 1. Holy shyt! Daddy likes!! The energy was awesome, the focus was great, and the pumps....my Buddha the pumps!! Now, there was 1 downside to the extra half scoop....which leads me to:

Cardio

The PLAN was to do 30-45 minutes on the treadmill, brisk pace, uphill. I made it to 20 minutes before I HAD to stop. Why, you ask? Because the damn pump in my tibialas anterior was to severe to work through. I had to stop. It had to be....HAD to be the extra 1/2 scoop of Ignite2, yeah? That's my hypothesis anyways.....

It's going to take me a bit, but I'm gonna get there. The 1-Alpha is kicking some ass.

Motivation

If this song doesn't get you hype, check your pulse. It puts me in a semi-violent mood, which is perfect for those bitch-ass weights!!

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_V77yUSsZI
    Nice numbers on bench!! Love those gains bd
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Looks like a nice chest day BD. Glad to see you at it!

Question: (this happen to me) Are the Incline BB Benches contributing to your shoulder issues?
  30. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Holy crap I forgot about that song by Dope. Now if that's not a song to huff some ammonia and max on deadlift to idk what is! Think I will do those max effort rack pulls next week now; ty for the inspiration big guy. Wish I could bench like you man

Really glad the lethargy isn't killing you; I start saturday or monday probably and can't wait.
    Thanks Hyde! Yesterday everything just hit right, the weights floated up. You'll pass me soon enough! Just put on some Dope! lol You will love 1-Alpha. I REALLY think this will make a damn solid base to stack with, too. Are you going to log it?

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Nice numbers on bench!! Love those gains bd
    Thanks man, definitely makes it easier to go back in and get at it!

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Looks like a nice chest day BD. Glad to see you at it!

Question: (this happen to me) Are the Incline BB Benches contributing to your shoulder issues?
    In theory I guess it could be but it bothers me on any pressing exercises that have any significant weight to it. Even the flat bench, shoulder presses.....Now, I did play around with my wrist position yesterday and noticed that, on incline particularly, that the more suppinated my wrists were, the better it felt. I wouldn't be at all surprised to find my form in general is lacking without a training partner.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Not even sure how I was not in this from the beginning but I am all caught up now. Be very careful of that shoulder!!!! That is what happened with me in December and I pushed through it and was out for a few weeks.

I have been ruined by MMA training, that video with the HOT girls I just kept thinking no way, cheesy attempt at that move... Where are there mouth guards???
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Gonna start tomorrow. Launching with cyanostane for the first month and decasarm the next 30 days, 1-alpha at 4 caps e/d (3 first wk, 5 last wk) throughout and 4AD at 2 tabs daily first month and 4 the second. Goals are to gain power and lean bulk. I'd be happy with a recomp if I under-eat but really don't wanna get fatter.

Think I should log it? Never done one.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Deff. Hyde. It personally keeps me on track.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  34. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Gonna start tomorrow. Launching with cyanostane for the first month and decasarm the next 30 days, 1-alpha at 4 caps e/d (3 first wk, 5 last wk) throughout and 4AD at 2 tabs daily first month and 4 the second. Goals are to gain power and lean bulk. I'd be happy with a recomp if I under-eat but really don't wanna get fatter.

Definitely log it!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  35. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Not even sure how I was not in this from the beginning but I am all caught up now. Be very careful of that shoulder!!!! That is what happened with me in December and I pushed through it and was out for a few weeks.

I have been ruined by MMA training, that video with the HOT girls I just kept thinking no way, cheesy attempt at that move... Where are there mouth guards???
    Yeah, I'm ordering some Achilles here in a bit. Also did some research at the behest of PREracing25 earlier today into ART. Something has to give. Glad to have ya aboard Kleen!!

Oh, and about the girls in the video....I got their mouth piece riiiiiiight heeeeeerrrrreeee!!!

YES!! Log it and link us up, I'd love to follow! I had a few bottles of Cynostane but sold them off. Kind of wish I'd had run them instead. You're going to like the 1-Alpha. I came into this log with a LOT of weight gain from Mono and various personal problems and I struggled with whether to do a recomp, a cut, or a bulk. I finally said screw it....get my muscle back, and let that stoke the re-firing of my metabolism then deal with the slop that's left. The strength gains and pumps are helping with the drive, no doubt. I understand where you're coming from though.

Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Deff. Hyde. It personally keeps me on track.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Definitely log it!
    Ditto this!
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Just started the thread. I start tomorrow morning.

Hyde Gets Jacked on Cyanostane & 1-Alpha!

Hope to see you guys along for my ride; I'd love to have the support!

Thanks BD for the encouragement
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah, I'm ordering some Achilles here in a bit. Also did some research at the behest of PREracing25 earlier today into ART. Something has to give. Glad to have ya aboard Kleen!!

I can't thank Kleen enough for the info about ART. I ran Achilles prior to ART and that didn't help either. It's been over 5 years since I have been able to throw overhand with no pain. Now finally I am back to how I was when I was 14 lol.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  38. Senior Member

Just started the thread. I start tomorrow morning.

Hyde Gets Jacked on Cyanostane & 1-Alpha!

Hope to see you guys along for my ride; I'd love to have the support!

Thanks BD for the encouragement
    Anytime bro! That's why we are all here!! I'm in it and subbed!

I can't thank Kleen enough for the info about ART. I ran Achilles prior to ART and that didn't help either. It's been over 5 years since I have been able to throw overhand with no pain. Now finally I am back to how I was when I was 14 lol.
    I think I'm going to give it a shot and see what happens.
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Have to look into that, my joints are starting to ache. My high pain threshold I can usually deal with it though. Just have to warm up more.
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Yeah ART is a godsend when you have soft tissue causing you pain. I need to go have my elbows worked on a bit.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 03:47 PM
  2. I really like it when the electricity comes back!
    By silverSurfer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 11:16 AM
  3. I'm Coming Back
    By supersoldier in forum General Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-10-2005, 11:11 AM
  4. Clemens will come back - with record salary for pitcher
    By David Dunn in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-29-2005, 03:58 PM
  5. Replies: 10