1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Nads Px Black fat attack from Finaflex

Thanks Finaflex and Reps for this chance to try your new product. I have been running the original formula up till last Friday. So I'm going to try and keep everything else as much the same as possible for comparison sake. So to that end I'm going to stay on Daa and Forma. Other than that the only thing I'm on is the basics. Fish oil prework out and Creatrona.

I started my first dose Monday morning. I thought that I'd start out with just one pill in the morning. I got the same nice clean energy I'd been getting with the original. So I decided to take a second dose about 2 hrs later. It didn't take more then a few minutes before I new it was more than I needed. I should add that this was around the same time that I have my morning cup of green tea. So since then I switched to one dose at 6:30 and a second at 12:30-1:00. I fined that is all I really need to give me energy and appetite suppression. I have had to keep track of my meals because one day I actually skipped lunch and didn't even realize it. I haven't gotten a chance to hit the gym except on Monday and tonight. But I was able to add a prework out at 5ish with out it being to much. So atleast for now I'm good at 2 a day and loving the energy and appetite suppression.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.15%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

1st (again!)
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

2nd again
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.7%

I got a full body workout in on Friday just tried to hit everything since I missed most of the week. Afterward I weighted in at 203lbs I was shocked that's about 5 lbs more than I was thinking but I haven't weighted my self for awhile. Hope that means I've got more muscle than I thought not fat. Lol. On Sunday I did 5 miles on trails. It was mostly slush from the melting snow so I couldn't really do any jogging more like a fast walk. After I got home I started to get pains in my right knee where I tore a tendon about 16 yrs ago. Today it WS still sore but not as bad ill just have to take it easy for awhile. Getting ready to hit the gym. I'll update when i get back
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.65%

4st.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.7%

This was today's workout I thought it went well I got up at 4 to be at work 2 hrs early. Took my regular doses of Px Black first dose was just earlier then normal. So having a good workout was nice after a 10.5 hr day.

Warmup
    Bench 180 3x12
    Inclined fly 35 3x14
    Bb row 145 3x10
    1 arm bent over cable row 60 2x12
    Leaning lateral raise 15 8x2
    Lite cardio

the real surprise is when I stepped on the scales 205. I really need to get my diet back on track again. It's not that bad I've just been getting to many carbs. Lately I've been on more of a bulk than cut.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Just don't let the scales be your only gauge.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.65%

I am all about the mirror. Scales mean very little to me.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.7%

Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    I am all about the mirror. Scales mean very little to me.
    I agree I was just surprised. I don't even check my weigh very often.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.7%

Well today workout kicked my butt. It's been along time since I did this kind of volume on squats.

Clean to press 145 x5
    Arnold press 35 3x12
    Squat 150 4x12
    Lunges 35 DB 3x6
    Leg lift
    Cool down

i'd like to get everyone opinion. I have been considering trying the lean gains method or I.F. It kind of goes against what I've ever done before.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%

Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Well today workout kicked my butt. It's been along time since I did this kind of volume on squats.

Clean to press 145 x5
    Arnold press 35 3x12
    Squat 150 4x12
    Lunges 35 DB 3x6
    Leg lift
    Cool down

i'd like to get everyone opinion. I have been considering trying the lean gains method or I.F. It kind of goes against what I've ever done before.
    What is your body type, Steve doesn't like and I do but only for certain body types.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.15%

DW nailed my feelings on this one..not a fan myself, would never implement or advise that approach
    that said - as long as you understand the protocol and execute properly, you should be able to make it work
    a great many options can be valid imo, as long as the execution is proper
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.7%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    What is your body type, Steve doesn't like and I do but only for certain body types.
    I've always had a hard time putting myself in a category but body building. Com's quiz rate me between an endo and meso. Don't know if that helps
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.15%

I've always had a hard time putting myself in a category but body building.
    right there with ya
    category, schmategory..
    i am snagegory
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.65%

I've always had a hard time putting myself in a category but body building. Com's quiz rate me between an endo and meso. Don't know if that helps
    You got your Nadegory. Snags in his Snagegory. My Mattegory is all effed up.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.65%

DW is def the guy to ask about Lean gains.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%

Ok that depends on how close your are to a meso, Snags is very close to meso in my opinion and I would not think this style would be great for him, besides he has something that works. If you can eat like 4000 cals a day an not gain too much fat then you would not to well in a protocol that demands you eat everything in a shorter period. It's just common sense. If gaining fat is a problem using more traditional methods then you may be a good candidate. Endo's are he most efficient body type when taking in nutrients and with today's horn of plenty it's more difficult for us. We can use low calories and still gain mass.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.7%

Ok that depends on how close your are to a meso, Snags is very close to meso in my opinion and I would not think this style would be great for him, besides he has something that works. If you can eat like 4000 cals a day an not gain too much fat then you would not to well in a protocol that demands you eat everything in a shorter period. It's just common sense. If gaining fat is a problem using more traditional methods then you may be a good candidate. Endo's are he most efficient body type when taking in nutrients and with today's horn of plenty it's more difficult for us. We can use low calories and still gain mass.
    Good advice as always Doug thanks. I think I'll keep researching and hold off on trying this at least for a couple weeks.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%

For me it was obvious as I always had trouble keeping fat off. I don't any more.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.7%

It seems to me I don't really gain fat easier than most I just don't lose it very well. U can go on a bulk and put on a couple pounds of muscle without much fat gain. But if I try to lose fat I just lose muscle atleast on a 50/50 bases. That's why I'm staying on Daa while trying to cut.
  21. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.55%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Re: Nads Px Black fat attack from Finaflex

I tried Leangains/IF for about three weeks. I just couldnt do it at all. But it works very well for some and it just comes down to what works best for you, your schedule, and your body.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.15%

It seems to me I don't really gain fat easier than most I just don't lose it very well...if I try to lose fat I just lose muscle atleast on a 50/50 bases.
    the cause here could be simply in your protocol
    easy enough to troubleshoot..has nothing to do with "bodytype" at all
  23. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.55%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

It seems to me I don't really gain fat easier than most I just don't lose it very well. U can go on a bulk and put on a couple pounds of muscle without much fat gain. But if I try to lose fat I just lose muscle atleast on a 50/50 bases. That's why I'm staying on Daa while trying to cut.
    Are you starting your calories out to low in the beginning?

Have you possibly thought about adding in a intraworkout carb and amino drink?

Timing my carbs for me has done wonders..
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.7%

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    the cause here could be simply in your protocol
    easy enough to troubleshoot..has nothing to do with "bodytype" at all
    For me when I try to lean out. What I found works the best is going low carb, upping my cardio and adding in a fat burner. If I cut back on my calorie too much than I feel like I'm drugged and can't function. For some reason this isn't nearly as bad if I skip breakfast in the morning then if I try to go with a lite lunch or dinner.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.15%

For me when I try to lean out. What I found works the best is going low carb, upping my cardio and adding in a fat burner. If I cut back on my calorie too much than I feel like I'm drugged and can't function. For some reason this isn't nearly as bad if I skip breakfast in the morning then if I try to go with a lite lunch or dinner.
    yes..you do not want to cut caloric intake to ridiculously small levels in an effort to cut..this is prime recipe for muscle loss..nor do you want to skip meals
    the idea is an overall caloric deficit, spread evenly thruout the day..portion control being paramount imo
    then, we narrow down the macros: low carbs, moderate fats and high protein is a nice generalized approach (mine as well)
    further - from there, we narrow down the micronutrient construction of those macros, utilizing solid sources of good fats, lean sources of protein, and complex carbs majority (ie elimination of sugars & simple carbs)..
    after that, it is simply a matter of keeping up with metabolic changes, ie whacking a set amount of cals off the daily total intake (100cals after a week goes by when you notice fat-loss begin to stall; another 100 per day when the fat-loss appears to stall again, etc), as the body gets used to the steady restrictive fare that we are exposing it to

small incremental changes, and an eye on what we are consuming, is the secret to retaining muscle and targeting fat when dieting
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.7%

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Are you starting your calories out to low in the beginning? Have you possibly thought about adding in a intraworkout carb and amino drink? Timing my carbs for me has done wonders..
    I often add in some Bcaa intra workout but never did much with carb timing. Other than trying to get the bulk of my daily carb post workout.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.7%

yes..you do not want to cut caloric intake to ridiculously small levels in an effort to cut..this is prime recipe for muscle loss..nor do you want to skip meals
    the idea is an overall caloric deficit, spread evenly thruout the day..portion control being paramount imo
    then, we narrow down the macros: low carbs, moderate fats and high protein is a nice generalized approach (mine as well)
    further - from there, we narrow down the micronutrient construction of those macros, utilizing solid sources of good fats, lean sources of protein, and complex carbs majority (ie elimination of sugars & simple carbs)..
    after that, it is simply a matter of keeping up with metabolic changes, ie whacking a set amount of cals off the daily total intake (100cals after a week goes by when you notice fat-loss begin to stall; another 100 per day when the fat-loss appears to stall again, etc), as the body gets used to the steady restrictive fare that we are exposing it to

small incremental changes, and an eye on what we are consuming, is the secret to retaining muscle and targeting fat when dieting
    Thanks for the good advice everyone. There's no doubt that I need to take better control of my diet. I've already cut out almost all sugar. My wife cooks all my meals and even packs my lunch for work. Most of the time she is good about doing what I ask if she gets busy then she'll throw in about anything.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.7%

Here's today's workout

Pull ups 3x7
    Db curl 35 3x8
    Bb curls 50 3x8
    Tricep pull down 100 3x12
    Skull crusher 85 3x12
    Lat pull down 3x12 130
    Heavy bag cardio

ive had trouble getting in my cardio lately. The weather has been to lousy to jog and they have canceled my Friday night basketball game. So decide to rehang my punching bag it's been years since I used it before today.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%

Most of my cardio is embedded in my lifestyle. I walk a lot in my daily life and only need to add cardio in critical times.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.7%

Most of my cardio is embedded in my lifestyle. I walk a lot in my daily life and only need to add cardio in critical times.
    I've been thinking a lot on basically that. I just changed jobs in January and I'm way less active at work now. I went from being on the floor 95% of the time. To being at a desk or in a meeting 90% of the time and I haven't really done much to compensate for it in my diet and activity at home.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%

I've been thinking a lot on basically that. I just changed jobs in January and I'm way less active at work now. I went from being on the floor 95% of the time. To being at a desk or in a meeting 90% of the time and I haven't really done much to compensate for it in my diet and activity at home.
    I live 5k away from work and I love to walk. Walking is great for bodybuilders in my opinion, it is one of the least catabolic exercises I have done.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.7%

Today I had another good workout. I started going to 3 pills a day for the last week. Now that I've started to adjust I find that if I spread the does out thru the day I get nice even energy.

Today's workout:

Warm up
    Bench 185 3x8
    Incline fly 45 3x10
    Bb row 145 3x10
    seated cable row 120 2x10
    Leaning lateral raise 15 2x8
    Cardio
  33. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.55%

Nice workout man. Glad to hear you figured out the right dosing schedule for you.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.7%

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Nice workout man. Glad to hear you figured out the right dosing schedule for you.
    Thanks I still get a warm feeling in my face. But now I don't feel like I can't stay in my chair at work. Lol
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%

Yah you want to be moving around with all the energy. Just work so hard at the gym you can hardly move.. problem solved
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.7%

I'm starting to see some results. My upper abs are starting to show. I still have a ways before the lower ones are visible. Funny thing is the scale hasn't really changed still says 203-204. My jeans are starting to get looser in the waste and tighter in the thighs. I have the next 8 plus week scheduled for a recomp/cut. So I'm fine with losing fat slower if I can still make some gains.

Yesterday's work out:
    Cardio warm up
    Clean to press 145 2x3
    Arnold press 45 3x9
    Squat 155 4x12
    Ham string curls 3x8
    Incline crunch 25 3x15
    Cardio
    It's been a long time since I did this much volume on my squats. Feels like a light weight but its kicking my butt by the end.
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%

You don't always lose off the scale, you can eat really close to maintenance and lose fat and stay the same weight or even gain on the same cals when using anabolics. Some of us can anyway. It's a good way for me to ensure the mass I add is of the highest quality.
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.15%

You don't always lose off the scale, you can eat really close to maintenance and lose fat and stay the same weight or even gain on the same cals
    is the best way to go
    requires a little more structure in diet, and patience, but - yeah, always my preference
    replacing fat with muscle instead = priceless
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%

is the best way to go
    requires a little more structure in diet, and patience, but - yeah, always my preference
    Indeed you need to be in decent shape year round though and thi is the first year I have done that.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.7%

is the best way to go
    I have plenty of time before I really worried about being cut. So I'm happy to take it slow. I've really been trying to find a way to explain how the new Px Black compares to the original. So here goes both seem to work well and give good energy and appetite suppression. The Black is stronger I've made better progress and feel more of a thermogenic feeling. I like them both the original was less sensitive to doseing times at least for me. The black I need to make sure I take plenty of time between and get it in atleast 6 hrs before bed time. Right now I'm just over half way thru my run looking forward to seeing what I can accomplish in next few weeks.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 112
    Last Post: 07-17-2013, 11:20 AM
  2. Replies: 868
    Last Post: 05-23-2013, 01:28 PM
  3. Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-07-2013, 04:18 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 02:16 PM
  5. Lecheek OXY ECA Black and HyperT2 Fat attack stack!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 09-26-2012, 10:54 PM