Boosting the Diesel with I-Force's Tropinol XP (Beta, Sponsored)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,370
    Rep Power
    600534
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    94.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Boosting the Diesel with I-Force's Tropinol XP (Beta, Sponsored)


    Tropinol XP


    Name:  trop.png
Views: 311
Size:  157.7 KB

    Name:  troping.png
Views: 1127
Size:  42.5 KB

    Training History: 11 years of serious training and AAPF competitive powerlifter for 5 years

    Previous Test Boosters/AI's/etc. Used: OG Mass FX, Hyperdrol 2, Test Force, Test Force 2, Purus D-Pol, Bulk DAA, Test Powder, 6-OXO, Erase, Anabeta, probably some others I am forgetting.

    Goals for This Stack: Slight Recomp while maintaining and hopefully increasing strength. I have never used many of the ingredients in this formula before so I am pumped to try it.

    Current Stats:

    Height:5'10"
    Weight: 207
    BF%: Not sure but abs slightly visible, great vascularity, some striations
    Arms: 17.1" cold
    Waist: 34.2

    Current Lifts: (Done within the past month)

    Bench: 185x21
    Squat: 315x9
    Box Squat: 405x3
    Deadlift: 500x3
    Dumbbell Row: 140'sx7 (No Straps)
    Barbell Rows: 225+60lbs of Chainsx7

    Instead of listing out entire workouts like my previous logs, im going to stick to the important stuff. Any increases/decreases in lifts will be mentioned as well as any changes in mood, libido, recovery, pumps, etc. I feel this method will be most helpful for people following along.

    Want to thank I-Force and Vaughn for this awesome opportunity and for all those who follow along.

  2. Senior Member
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,370
    Rep Power
    600534
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    94.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Took my first 2 caps today with breakfast to asses my stomach tolerance to Forskolin. No stomach discomfort from the Forskolin that many others seem to get. Going to grab a back workout later this evening and will take my second dose about 30-40 minutes beforehand. Can't wait for some nitrate pumps!
  3. Senior Member
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,370
    Rep Power
    600534
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    94.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Here is a video for some deadlift motivation:

    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,872
    Rep Power
    1018891
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Took my first 2 caps today with breakfast to asses my stomach tolerance to Forskolin. No stomach discomfort from the Forskolin that many others seem to get. Going to grab a back workout later this evening and will take my second dose about 30-40 minutes beforehand. Can't wait for some nitrate pumps!
    in the future, please follow the dosing directions as they are given on the bottle.

    4 pre workout.
  5. Senior Member
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,370
    Rep Power
    600534
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    94.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    in the future, please follow the dosing directions as they are given on the bottle.

    4 pre workout.
    My apologies VaughnTrue. I definitely will from here on out. I heard forskolin products can cause some stomach issues for first timers so I split my first dose to asses GI tolerance. I should have run that by ya'll first though. Zero Stomach issues to report so I will take 4 pre workout starting tomorrow and on non workout days split the doses 6-8 hours apart as the label suggests.

    If you have any other suggestions or things you would like to see in this log, please let me know.
  6. Senior Member
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,370
    Rep Power
    600534
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    94.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Also, going to try to grab some day 1 pictures so we will have something to compare my final results with.

    Additionally no other products will be taken during this log besides protein, Vitamins/Minerals, Fish oil, joint support, and caffeine/1,3 on days im dragging.
  7. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,872
    Rep Power
    1018891
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    looking good, thanks for understanding!
  8. Advanced Member
    UncleWade's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    250373
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    76.63%

    I'm here for the gains - excited to see how Tropinol XP works for a serious, dedicated end user.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

    iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.
  9. Senior Member
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,370
    Rep Power
    600534
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    94.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    I'm here for the gains - excited to see how Tropinol XP works for a serious, dedicated end user.
    Glad to have you on board man!

    Ok so I dosed the rest of my serving about 50 min preworkout. I guess I will post the workout to get some base numbers for everyone.

    Barbell Rows: (wide grip, back flat, chest parallel to the ground)
    Barx20
    135x10
    135+60lb chain weightx8
    160+chainsx8
    185+chainsx8
    225+chainsx7

    Chest Supported Tbar:

    1 platex10
    2 platesx10
    3 platesx10
    4 platesx8

    Hammer strength low row:

    3 platesx10
    4 platesx10
    4 platesx8

    Chins:

    Bwx20

    Workout notes: felt good and strong today. Back numbers have been increasing steadily for the past 3 weeks. Ended up taking a deload for deads this week and will start fresh next week.

    Supplement notes: Probably won't notice much difference here for a few days. However, I had an awesome pump this back workout. I usually take Hemavol Pre workout but dropped it for this run to get a better assessment and the pump I got today was very close to that of hemavols. The pumps will probably be even better with the full dose of nitrates Pre workout. So far so good. Legs tomorrow
  10. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767474
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Here is a video for some deadlift motivation:

    Sick man.. really looking forward for this!!!

    Mike
  11. Advanced Member
    thedarce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    383099
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    41.99%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    awesome start to the log, cant wait to see how you like the product!
  12. Advanced Member
    UncleWade's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    250373
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    76.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Supplement notes: Probably won't notice much difference here for a few days. However, I had an awesome pump this back workout. I usually take Hemavol Pre workout but dropped it for this run to get a better assessment and the pump I got today was very close to that of hemavols. The pumps will probably be even better with the full dose of nitrates Pre workout. So far so good. Legs tomorrow
    Glad to see that potassium nitrate potentiated a solid pump - I really think that Hemavol + Tropinol XP will be a real killer as far as vasodilation is concerned. As I've mentioned elsewhere, one of the best things about Tropinol XP just might be that it has short- and long-term effects that are exciting - pumps and endurance noticeable from the first dose, with exciting changes in strength, libido, body comp, and aggression coming as the cumulative effects of its ingredients take hold. It's going to be a solid product.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

    iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.
  13. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,605
    Rep Power
    3001522
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    90.62%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I'm in brother go kill it !!!
  14. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,439
    Rep Power
    1255131
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    39.91%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    so jealous you have a low row machine at your gym haha......can't wait to see how this works for us going forward
  15. Senior Member
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,370
    Rep Power
    600534
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    94.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    Glad to see that potassium nitrate potentiated a solid pump - I really think that Hemavol + Tropinol XP will be a real killer as far as vasodilation is concerned. As I've mentioned elsewhere, one of the best things about Tropinol XP just might be that it has short- and long-term effects that are exciting - pumps and endurance noticeable from the first dose, with exciting changes in strength, libido, body comp, and aggression coming as the cumulative effects of its ingredients take hold. It's going to be a solid product.
    Yeah I am really excited. I can try the Hemavol + Tropinol combination for a day if you I force guys want. I just dropped it during the log so I could better detect what results were due to the Tropinol.

    Definitely excited for this stuff to kick in. I'm probably going to pick up the nutraplanet deal and extend the run
  16. Senior Member
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,370
    Rep Power
    600534
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    94.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I'm in brother go kill it !!!
    Wouldn't be a log if you weren't! I'm getting those 150's before its over
  17. Senior Member
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,370
    Rep Power
    600534
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    94.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    so jealous you have a low row machine at your gym haha......can't wait to see how this works for us going forward
    Well as of now I go to two gyms and luckily one has it. It is one of the only machines I really like
  18. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,605
    Rep Power
    3001522
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    90.62%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Wouldn't be a log if you weren't! I'm getting those 150's before its over
    you and me both!!! Love the vid!!! Going to watch that tonight before my workout..
  19. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,605
    Rep Power
    3001522
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    90.62%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Well as of now I go to two gyms and luckily one has it. It is one of the only machines I really like
    I have one too its a great machine, love the burn I get from it
  20. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,872
    Rep Power
    1018891
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Yeah I am really excited. I can try the Hemavol + Tropinol combination for a day if you I force guys want. I just dropped it during the log so I could better detect what results were due to the Tropinol.

    Definitely excited for this stuff to kick in. I'm probably going to pick up the nutraplanet deal and extend the run
    give it a week of solo dosing, then absolutely add the hemavol in
  21. Senior Member
    PuZo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,439
    Rep Power
    409378
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    40.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    give it a week of solo dosing, then absolutely add the hemavol in
    That's gonna be quite interesting to see!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  22. Senior Member
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,370
    Rep Power
    600534
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    94.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Hit a leg workout today. Took off a few weeks from legs and this is my second week back. The second week back after a break always seems to leave me a bit weaker but I still felt great.

    Warm up: 5 min fast paced on bike

    Squats:

    Barx20
    135x10
    225x10
    275x8
    315x8
    315x7

    Good Mornings:

    Barx20
    135x10
    135x10
    135x10
    135x12

    Leg Press:

    405x10
    495x10
    585x30

    Abs:

    Weighted Rope Crunches
    Incline sit ups

    Workout notes: Squats were a little weak but I expected that. Leg press is light for a ton of reps. All the blood helps my knees feel much better after in my experience.

    Supplement Notes: Legs were very pumped just after the bike. I thought they might explode after the 30 rep set on leg press. Endurance and everything was great. That's all I really have to report for now
  23. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,899
    Rep Power
    1188979
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    43.62%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Nice leg workout there. The type of thing I spend all day dreading, but feel the best about once accomplished. Good stuff.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  24. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,605
    Rep Power
    3001522
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    90.62%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Are you kidding me!!! 585x30 you are a fugging beast, I got nothing else to say. Lol
  25. Senior Member
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,370
    Rep Power
    600534
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    94.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Nice leg workout there. The type of thing I spend all day dreading, but feel the best about once accomplished. Good stuff.
    Thanks man. Legs are a love hate thing. Brutal to do, but the feeling after as you mentioned, is amazing. My whole body feels much more solid and stronger when I am incorporating heavy legs. Hard to explain but I definitely feel it helps add strength and size to the entire body.
  26. Senior Member
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,370
    Rep Power
    600534
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    94.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Are you kidding me!!! 585x30 you are a fugging beast, I got nothing else to say. Lol
    Haha thanks man. I included 45 lbs as the sled weight so I don't know if that counts or not. All I know is that I couldn't decide whether or not my heart was going to come out of my chest or if I was going to puke all over myself. Walking after that proved quite difficult.
  27. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,899
    Rep Power
    1188979
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    43.62%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Thanks man. Legs are a love hate thing. Brutal to do, but the feeling after as you mentioned, is amazing. My whole body feels much more solid and stronger when I am incorporating heavy legs. Hard to explain but I definitely feel it helps add strength and size to the entire body.
    Absolutely the way I feel. Definitely a love/hate thing. I spend all day and the days before dreading it, but such a good thing when you're done.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  28. Senior Member
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,370
    Rep Power
    600534
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    94.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Absolutely the way I feel. Definitely a love/hate thing. I spend all day and the days before dreading it, but such a good thing when you're done.
    Its funny because sometimes im all hyped up to put a ton of weight on my back and tear up some squats. Other times id rather drop my junk in a rat trap. I am convinced that barbell lunges are one of the most exhausting, horrible exercises ever created but man they work
  29. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,899
    Rep Power
    1188979
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    43.62%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Today is my first day on Trop XP, so I'll be curious to see what everyone gets out of this. First workout day with it will be tomorrow.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  30. Senior Member
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,370
    Rep Power
    600534
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    94.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Today is my first day on Trop XP, so I'll be curious to see what everyone gets out of this. First workout day with it will be tomorrow.
    Good deal man stuff is promising so far. Shoot me a PM with your log and I will follow along.
  31. Advanced Member
    UncleWade's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    250373
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    76.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Good deal man stuff is promising so far. Shoot me a PM with your log and I will follow along.
    Can't wait to see Geoforce's log, great things happening in here so far as well - great leg workout, glad the pumps are hitting strong. After looking further into icariin, it looks like such a promising inclusion for a host of reasons - including those pumps.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

    iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.
  32. New Member
    Loudy Rowdy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    477
    Rep Power
    342975
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    58.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Are you kidding me!!! 585x30 you are a fugging beast, I got nothing else to say. Lol
    wait....people actually do more than 15 reps?



    Looks like TropXP is doing its job for you... do you feel any alpha/aggression yet?
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  33. Advanced Member
    UncleWade's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    250373
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    76.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    wait....people actually do more than 15 reps?

    Looks like TropXP is doing its job for you... do you feel any alpha/aggression yet?
    Yes, people actually do more than 15 reps - I've been hitting drop sets totally around 30 with 25 partials at the end for Mountain Dog training recently.

    Can't wait to see what kind of pump (and extra weight I can throw on with enhanced strength and a pissed off attitude) once I get my hands on some Tropinol XP.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

    iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.
  34. Senior Member
    baldwanus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,230
    Rep Power
    69823
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    56.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    wait....people actually do more than 15 reps?



    Looks like TropXP is doing its job for you... do you feel any alpha/aggression yet?
    keep up with the times old man
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  35. Advanced Member
    UncleWade's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    250373
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    76.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    keep up with the times old man
    If we look like he does when we hit his age, we'll have done something right. Mad respect - but try some FST7 stuff Loudy. 7x15 at the end of a muscle group to get a mad pump is awesome.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

    iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.
  36. Senior Member
    allnatural923's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,150
    Rep Power
    854156
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    1.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    great workouts so far OP, and glad you're getting some sick pumps during training. The Icariin in Trop XP + hemavol combo, should you decide to do this combo at some point, should illicit some sick pumps.

    looking forward to more from this log
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  37. Senior Member
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,370
    Rep Power
    600534
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    94.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    wait....people actually do more than 15 reps?



    Looks like TropXP is doing its job for you... do you feel any alpha/aggression yet?
    I haven't noticed any increased aggression yet but it's still early. I have felt slightly more confident and slight cognitive increase but that could be due to other things.

    And the 30 reps is something I'm experimenting with. I have noticed my knees have been feeling much better if I had one monster burn out set of squats or leg press at the end up legs. Seems to be rather therapeutic. I got the idea from power lifters I lift with doing crazy rep sets for tricep finishers to heal their elbows. They swore by it and so far it seems there is merit to this method
  38. Senior Member
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,370
    Rep Power
    600534
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    94.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    great workouts so far OP, and glad you're getting some sick pumps during training. The Icariin in Trop XP + hemavol combo, should you decide to do this combo at some point, should illicit some sick pumps.

    looking forward to more from this log
    I have 2 tubs of Hemavol so I will definitely stack them after a week or so.

    The past few days have been off days and working like crazy. I continue to notice improved pumps as well as increased vascularity though out the day. Maybe a slight cognitive boost as well but I will see if that is a reoccurring thing I can attribute to Tropinol or just a coincidence. No changes in libido or aggression yet. Tomorrow is chest, tris, and shoulder work so I am excited to see the progress
  39. Senior Member
    baldwanus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,230
    Rep Power
    69823
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    56.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    If we look like he does when we hit his age, we'll have done something right. Mad respect - but try some FST7 stuff Loudy. 7x15 at the end of a muscle group to get a mad pump is awesome.
    psssht, he's a gym teacher.....he better be in shape

    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    I have 2 tubs of Hemavol so I will definitely stack them after a week or so.

    The past few days have been off days and working like crazy. I continue to notice improved pumps as well as increased vascularity though out the day. Maybe a slight cognitive boost as well but I will see if that is a reoccurring thing I can attribute to Tropinol or just a coincidence. No changes in libido or aggression yet. Tomorrow is chest, tris, and shoulder work so I am excited to see the progress
    the 8-hour nitrate half life is deff. awesome for giving that "all day full" feeling....my bottles cant get here fast enough
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  40. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,872
    Rep Power
    1018891
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    things are looking great in here, stoked for more workout updates!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. iForce Tropinol XP Beta Test Sponsored Log
    By Jcweinsx in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 04-05-2013, 03:18 PM
  2. Rebuilding the Diesel With Antaeus Lab's Achilles
    By CATdiesel76 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 04:03 PM
  3. The Road Back to Diesel with Purus Labs ConDense
    By CATdiesel76 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 02:10 PM
  4. Replies: 64
    Last Post: 03-31-2012, 01:16 PM
  5. Ease the Pain with Lidocaine
    By labrad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2003, 05:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in