Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
really excited to run this stack, looking at ingredients is like 4-5 products!!! the profile on these are nothing short of fantastic!!! i ran nolvadren before and between the lower estrogen and anti-cort i had very sore joints. i know what to expect this time around and have stocked up on sns cissus and fish oil. i usually use usp cissus but i learned that the sns might be better suited to joint help.

as of today weight is 215...by the end of this 30 day run i hope to be 200lbs or under and seriously cut some bf...right now bf% is hovering around 20%, not happy with this, AT ALL!!!

i recieved this yesterday afternoon and dosed the pr-xt at 2 caps. dosed 2 caps nxt when i got up before work last night along with another 2 caps pr-xt. i am going to go with dosing pr-xt 3xday at 2 caps and nxt once at 2 caps...i might cut back to 1 nxt or split doses with 1 before work and 1 before workout in the morning....you have probably by now figured out that i work night shift-11pm-7am sunday thru thursday.

going to be adding in a lot of cardio and weights will be mostly moderate weight high volume machine full body workouts. also planning to start back on weighted stairclimbing at my aunts apt building-21 flights of stairs wearing 5 lb each ankle weights. indoor weekend tennis might also be added if time and playing partners are available.

i am on prescribed androgel at 2 packs daily, i got a 6 box shipment a month early and ran 4 packs a day for 3 weeks, this along with a daa run had my weight up to nearly 225, my joints are in too bad of shape to carry that kind of weight with decent musculature at my age-54....really looking forward to getting weight back down to the 200 area, i felt really good at this weight last time i was there!!!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
You know Im in man!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
had a good night at work last night. got home this morning and had a quick meal dosed 2 caps nxt/2 caps pr-xt, 30 minutes later i headed to my aunts apt building with my ankle weights strapped on.

barely made 4 trips up and down 21 flights of stairs, this is 1st time i have done weighted stairclimbing in at least a month...it's like sports, nothing prepares you for it the same as doing it!!!

ok, nxt/pr-xt...the most noticeable thing is i am more thirsty. also my joints were a little more inflammed when i got up for work, but i took my cissus and fish oil and once i started moving around i felt gtg. going to do some treadmil time here in a little bit, then get a couple hours rest/sleep before work tonight!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just did 30 minutes on treadmil, going to get some rest then when i get up dose my nxt/pr-xt with my before work meal.

tonight it is broiled sirloin with brussel sprouts and white rice-i need the carbs!!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
good stuff buddy. Ive been looking into this stack for PCT.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I made it! Holy Crap man 21 flights of stairs with ankle weights you are a beast! Real stairs make a stair master feel like a cake walk!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have no experience with pr-xt, obviously since it just came out...but the nolvadren is potent stuff, last time i ran it i had joint issues----i pre-loaded cissus and upped my fish oil this time around!!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
i have no experience with pr-xt, obviously since it just came out...but the nolvadren is potent stuff, last time i ran it i had joint issues----i pre-loaded cissus and upped my fish oil this time around!!!
The wife ran the PRXT and loved it making me want to give it a go she recomped like a motha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i ran nolvadren once before, it's potent stuff. i had joint issues then, so this time i pre-loaded cissus and upped my fish oil.

haven't ran pr-xt before, since it just came out...but the profile is incredible-3 products in 1.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I made it! Holy Crap man 21 flights of stairs with ankle weights you are a beast! Real stairs make a stair master feel like a cake walk!
i agree 100% the stair machines are no comparison to climbing real stairs!!!

been doing weighted stairclimbing for a lot of years, if my body wasn't already conditioned for it no way would i start doing them now, lol.

when i was younger i had this giant yellow pair of 15lb'ers that i used to wear for climbing stairs, hard to believe i was able to do that. they finally busted and bb's went everywhere...i looked but couldn't find another pair...trust me---the 5lb'ers are more than enough now, lol.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Kind of late.... but IN!!!

Where you from in Indy? Where you training at?

Starting Monday when I get my cut going I'll be running PR-XT, NXT and ECa stack. Dem gainz bruddha!!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Kind of late.... but IN!!!

Where you from in Indy? Where you training at?

Starting Monday when I get my cut going I'll be running PR-XT, NXT and ECa stack. Dem gainz bruddha!!!!!
born and raised on southside near garfield park.

looks like a good stack!!

right now i am using hydroxycut hardcore as my stim/fatburner...hefty dose of ycl. out to lose 15lb on this run!!!

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
born and raised on southside near garfield park.

looks like a good stack!!

right now i am using hydroxycut hardcore as my stim/fatburner...hefty dose of ycl. out to lose 15lb on this run!!!
Well chit son.. I'm same born and raised on the south side. I'm in Greenwood though. Indy is technically about a mile away, but no one's ever heard of Greenwood. I live about a half mile away from the Greenwood Park Mall. I head up your way almost daily omw to IUPUI, and almost nightly when it is riding season. I train at the LA Fitness down on Meridan. I had to move there once the Lifestyle Family Fitness closed down that was at 31 and Shelby.

I'm currently sitting at about 220lbs at around 15-16% bf. I'm going to try and work my way down to 195lbs at 8% hopefully.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well chit son.. I'm same born and raised on the south side. I'm in Greenwood though. Indy is technically about a mile away, but no one's ever heard of Greenwood. I live about a half mile away from the Greenwood Park Mall. I head up your way almost daily omw to IUPUI, and almost nightly when it is riding season. I train at the LA Fitness down on Meridan. I had to move there once the Lifestyle Family Fitness closed down that was at 31 and Shelby.

I'm currently sitting at about 220lbs at around 15-16% bf. I'm going to try and work my way down to 195lbs at 8% hopefully.
back in my drinking days i spent a lot of time at the 31 bar, and a place called johnny's park inn on shelby back in the day. been going to nifs downtown for around 10 years, best facility i ever trained at!!!

right now i am at 215 and hovering around 20% bf, the highest my bf has been that i can remember. even at 260 it was lower.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Sorry Im late T. Thanks for dropping me a message, you the man!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm your huckleberry!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just like last time we ran NXT together!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't even want to think about the hip flexor pain I would be in climbing up and down 21 flights 4 times with 15 or even 5 lbs ankle weights.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
back in my drinking days i spent a lot of time at the 31 bar, and a place called johnny's park inn on shelby back in the day. been going to nifs downtown for around 10 years, best facility i ever trained at!!!

right now i am at 215 and hovering around 20% bf, the highest my bf has been that i can remember. even at 260 it was lower.
I figured that's where you probably were. There's not a whole lot up around there. I need to grab myself a pass sometime and go try it out. I'm right by it constantly (since it's pretty much on campus). I've never actually trained there besides for classes, but a lot of my Brothers go there.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok...2 things come to mind so far about this stack...THIRST and more THIRST. oh yeah and peeing-a lot!!!

i filled up my 64oz colts mug 3 x last night at work, and it seemed like i had to make a head call every 20 minutes to pee.

now the good stuff, down 2lbs. i figured there would be some rapid loss as i am holding what seems like a ton of water. down just 2lbs but it has made a difference, at least i think i look leaner-gonna wait until others comment before i get carried away.

did a quick 30 minute mixed machine [upper and lower body]workout after work and then 30 minutes on treadmil, i had a big order at work last night that lasted almost the entire shift and i had to stack all night...pretty tired. i think i got a pump like effect when i was stacking, but it turned into a unpleasant cramp took 2 ibuprophen and dealt with it.

dosing full dose on both nolvadren/pr-xt, but thinking to split up the nolvadren to 1 with 1st meal and 1 pre-workout...i had forgotten how potent nolvadren is!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I figured that's where you probably were. There's not a whole lot up around there. I need to grab myself a pass sometime and go try it out. I'm right by it constantly (since it's pretty much on campus). I've never actually trained there besides for classes, but a lot of my Brothers go there.
amazing place...i haven't seen many that are even close!!!

you ever go to one of the colts training camps in anderson...i think equiptment wise nifs blows that away, by far!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just like last time we ran NXT together!
hell yeah!!!

you seemed to deal with the joint issues much better than me...but i am prepared this time and pre-loaded cissus, and have a ton of cissus/fish oil on hand.

thanks for subbing!!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
2 pounds already,that's awesome man!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
2 pounds already,that's awesome man!
i aint going to get too excited about the 1st 5-7 lbs, they should come off real easy-should be mostly water, the nolvadren will do most of the work for that. it's the 8-15lb thats gonna take the work!!!

thanks for the support!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the thirst and frequent peeing is really noticeable, but so far no increased appetite...i consider this a good thing since my appetite was what got me in trouble in the 1st place, lol...but when i ran anabeta i remember my appetite being on overdrive. going to look up my old log and take a look!!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My appetite ramped up on this. See in a few days how it gets.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My appetite ramped up on this. See in a few days how it gets.
i guess that is what i will do...couldn't find my old anabeta log!!!

i truely won't be disappointed if appetite stays the same...it's already plenty high enough, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
had a decent arm/upper body workout in my basement gym. bigger pump than i get when i am just using ergopump by itself, but no noticeable strength or increased reps yet. by no increased reps i mean no increased endurance, which is something i am looking to get from this stack. just about out of ergopump, haven't decided yet which pre-workout i am going to go with.

the thirst is still a big thing but damn, am i ever peeing a lot!!! i am not complaining though, i know i was holding a lot of water weight. didn't weigh in today, my weight fluctuates so much that i could either be real happy or bummed out, so just going to stick with 2-3 times a week of weighing in...going to rely on the mirror mostly at 1st...speaking of mirror to me i really do look leaner, but looking to hear it from others for confirmation!!!

i can't seem to sleep more than 2 hours without getting up to pee!!!

hey mack, i am also getting those night sweats you were talking about!!!!

still dosing 2 caps nxt/6 caps pr-xt...the cissus and fish oil are keeping the sore joints at least manageable, for now!!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to hit the PR-XT, how's that treating ya?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to hit the PR-XT, how's that treating ya?
down 2lbs and thirsty all the time...the peeing a lot and weight loss are what i got the last time i ran nxt, but the thirst is new, plus the pump!!!

no increase in appetite, yet. but libido was up a little today-nxt seemed neutral on libido as did erase, so this might be from pr-xt...

this is only day 4, pr-xt will probably take longer to kick in than nxt.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The Doc is in here!!!
It's your turn to kick some major ass!
if i can lose those 15lbs and get bf% down to a respectable level i will be a happy camper...

thanks for subbing, doc...appreciate input from someone who has ran pr-xt already!!!!

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
Finally back home and finally in!! Looking for some good results in this log!

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
if i can lose those 15lbs and get bf% down to a respectable level i will be a happy camper...

thanks for subbing, doc...appreciate input from someone who has ran pr-xt already!!!!
yeeeeeah! I am ready to watch this awesome transformation with you and PR-XT. Let's do this! ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeeeeeah! I am ready to watch this awesome transformation with you and PR-XT. Let's do this! ;)
went weighted stairclimbing at my aunt's apt building again today, really struggled but managed to make 5 trips up and down....it's been awhile since i was able to make 5 trips, i had to really will myself to make that last one!!! incredible pump and swelling in quads and calfs. really surprised at how well i held up cardiovascularly, must be in better shape than i thought, lol.

the achy joints aren't to bad today, the cissus and fish oil are doing their job. thirst remains above average, and urination is still way up. still no noticeable increase in appetite, but i seem to be hungry all the time already!!! going to test my strength tomorrow and see where that stands, i don't go for heavy often as it's hard on the joints, but every once in awhile i like to check it.

btw-what is 'bossbody.net'?

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
went weighted stairclimbing at my aunt's apt building again today, really struggled but managed to make 5 trips up and down....it's been awhile since i was able to make 5 trips, i had to really will myself to make that last one!!! incredible pump and swelling in quads and calfs. really surprised at how well i held up cardiovascularly, must be in better shape than i thought, lol.

the achy joints aren't to bad today, the cissus and fish oil are doing their job. thirst remains above average, and urination is still way up. still no noticeable increase in appetite, but i seem to be hungry all the time already!!! going to test my strength tomorrow and see where that stands, i don't go for heavy often as it's hard on the joints, but every once in awhile i like to check it.

btw-what is 'bossbody.net'?
stairs are no joke! especially when you are what is moving, and not some piece of cardio equipment...IMPRESSIVE duuude! I think at some level we all doubt are capabilities- but once we push ourselves we find we are stronger than we believed...which makes us want to push even more! :-D

LOL bossbody.net is Matty and my business. Nutrition planning, training programs, competition prep, wellness coaching, psychotherpay for athletes
-you have a computer don't you bigt? ;)

Keep it up! I can't wait to read about tomorrow's attack

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
stairs are no joke! especially when you are what is moving, and not some piece of cardio equipment...IMPRESSIVE duuude! I think at some level we all doubt are capabilities- but once we push ourselves we find we are stronger than we believed...which makes us want to push even more! :-D

LOL bossbody.net is Matty and my business. Nutrition planning, training programs, competition prep, wellness coaching, psychotherpay for athletes
-you have a computer don't you bigt? ;)

Keep it up! I can't wait to read about tomorrow's attack
of course i have a computer, it's one of those big white shelled looking things with the green screen...it sit's right next to my 8 track player and foldup to go record player-damn record player really skips bad when i bring it in the car!!!

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
of course i have a computer, it's one of those big white shelled looking things with the green screen...it sit's right next to my 8 track player and foldup to go record player-damn record player really skips bad when i bring it in the car!!!
HA HA! you and wittiness are my favorites here on AM!!

check us out! let me know whatcha think!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
HA HA! you and wittiness are my favorites here on AM!!

check us out! let me know whatcha think!
i will check it out...but it's probably way over my head, lol.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When u gonna get some of the facebooks T?
lol...i thought about negging you just for asking that, lol.....

i will never, repeat never do facebook...never, ever!!!

neddo

neddo

Awards
Nobody cared to aware a brotha?

Sorry big mang, indisbish doe. Track some libido thoughts if you would as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
down 2lbs and thirsty all the time...the peeing a lot and weight loss are what i got the last time i ran nxt, but the thirst is new, plus the pump!!!

no increase in appetite, yet. but libido was up a little today-nxt seemed neutral on libido as did erase, so this might be from pr-xt...

this is only day 4, pr-xt will probably take longer to kick in than nxt.
here you go neddo~~BUMPED FROM POST #35

libido is up, no doubt...this must be from the pr-xt, nxt didn't seem to have any effect on libido.