MANup with Nolvadren XT/PR-XT

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. morning AM
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!


  2. Wassup big dog
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Wassup big dog
    lol...made it in before noon!!!!


    updates later, gotta eat and nap!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  4. Git er done sunshine
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i think for around the 1st week most of the results were familiar to when i ran nolvadren solo...since then i have been seeing effects that are different from the nolvadren solo.

    for instance libido, arimistane is neutral on my libido, but for the last few days libido is up several notches. also the strength and endurance are more profound, not to mention the muscle fullness.
    oooh! sh*t is gettin good in here now!!! well not that it wasn't good before but...you know! :-P
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net
    •   
       


  6. Sup big guy? I'm finally back ITT now that my internet is up and running again!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MustangManGT View Post
    Sup big guy? I'm finally back ITT now that my internet is up and running again!
    things are good...the pr-xt is kicking in!!!



    did 2 45 minute treadmill sessions today. weight is stable at 210, down 5lbs from start but looking much drier and leaner.

    thirst is still high, still peeing over normal. libido is becoming annoying to my wife, lol....

    sleep is most definately becoming deeper, damn...let there be no doubt about this!!! i took 2 meltdown and a hydroxycut hardcore after work before 1st cardio at around 8:30 am. ate, watched the following on tape then told my wife i was going to nap for a couple of hours....ended up sleeping for 7 straight hours without getting up. took me almost 20 minutes before i rolled out of bed!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  8. Good stuff. What day is this now on PR-XT?
    Follow along the DTPv3 run: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/283899-ricroc-puts-dtvpv3.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Good stuff. What day is this now on PR-XT?
    day 15, sorry i should have been putting that up!!! thanks for pointing it out!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    day 15, sorry i should have been putting that up!!! thanks for pointing it out!!!
    Ugh SUCH A SLACKER!!! I always forget to put what day it is on my logs...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Ugh SUCH A SLACKER!!! I always forget to put what day it is on my logs...
    lol...i try to, but sometimes forget.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    things are good...the pr-xt is kicking in!!!



    did 2 45 minute treadmill sessions today. weight is stable at 210, down 5lbs from start but looking much drier and leaner.

    thirst is still high, still peeing over normal. libido is becoming annoying to my wife, lol....

    sleep is most definately becoming deeper, damn...let there be no doubt about this!!! i took 2 meltdown and a hydroxycut hardcore after work before 1st cardio at around 8:30 am. ate, watched the following on tape then told my wife i was going to nap for a couple of hours....ended up sleeping for 7 straight hours without getting up. took me almost 20 minutes before i rolled out of bed!!!!
    were you able to sleep well at night too??? lol that's a hellova nap!
    your poor wife
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
    were you able to sleep well at night too??? lol that's a hellova nap!
    your poor wife
    i work nights, lol....as to my wife, i think she was a little relieved i slept all thru the day-i wasn't pestering her for sex, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  14. Yeah but if you stop pestering her for it she will not be happy. They only seem to wish we would stop when they are getting enough attention, heaven forbid we stop and they feel like we are not interested in them...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah but if you stop pestering her for it she will not be happy. They only seem to wish we would stop when they are getting enough attention, heaven forbid we stop and they feel like we are not interested in them...
    Wise words. I'll have to remember for when I get hitched!
    Follow along the DTPv3 run: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/283899-ricroc-puts-dtvpv3.html

  16. day 17


    decided to take it easy today, got home from work did 30 minutes on treadmill, watched some tv-justified i had recorded...ate and just relaxed for awhile. went to lie down around noon and just now woke up, damn i haven't slept like this for a very long time. very deep sleep!!!

    tomorrow i am going weighted stairclimbing again, hoping for better results than last time...those cramps were killer. going to drink half a generic pedialyte pre and the other half post!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  17. day 18

    took just 2 meltdown along with my 2 pr-xt/2 nxt...went weighted stairclimbing. endurance and stamina were very good, i went 5 flights with relative ease. what forced me to stop was the pump in my quads and calfs became so intense i could barely move them.


    muscle fullness/hardness is very noticeable, even on days i don't lift. weight is fluctuating[today i was up a lb] but i look fuller, while at the same time harder/leaner/drier. doc brown was right, i am starting to see some really nice recomp effects....i can see that i am going to have to really tighten up my diet to reach my goal of 200!!!

    deep sleep continues, usually i am a napper getting 2 hours here and an hour there..no more, i am sleeping long periods of time very soundly!!!

    libido.....what can i say-the skys the limit, lol. really can't figure out why, but i am not going to complain!!!


    still thirsty still drinking.....


    stay thirsty, my friends!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  18. Since you ran NXT before, do you you think that a majority of what you're feeling is as a result of the PR-XT? I'm sure both work in synergy, but I'm just curious on your thoughts.

    I was lucky enough to get the free bottle during MAN's promo and will be starting PR-XT next week. I'm hoping to benefit as well as you have. Consequently, I'm in week 6 of my 8-week run of NXT. I've noticed a subtle leaning effect, especially on the deflated spare tire I once had. Weight has steadily increased. Feeling stronger and getting stronger. Eating as "clean" as possible, but just bulking as much as I can. In fact, I'm getting hungrier. I had to add a quick snack in between lunches!
    Follow along the DTPv3 run: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/283899-ricroc-puts-dtvpv3.html

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Since you ran NXT before, do you you think that a majority of what you're feeling is as a result of the PR-XT? I'm sure both work in synergy, but I'm just curious on your thoughts.

    I was lucky enough to get the free bottle during MAN's promo and will be starting PR-XT next week. I'm hoping to benefit as well as you have. Consequently, I'm in week 6 of my 8-week run of NXT. I've noticed a subtle leaning effect, especially on the deflated spare tire I once had. Weight has steadily increased. Feeling stronger and getting stronger. Eating as "clean" as possible, but just bulking as much as I can. In fact, I'm getting hungrier. I had to add a quick snack in between lunches!
    in post 121 i kinda laid out the differences between nxt solo and nxt/pr-xt stack. libido/strength/endurance and muscle fullness were the biggies!!!


    but like you said, i am sure there is synergy with both products!!!

    also the deep sleep is a new effect...

    to be honest, i think the best might be still to come with the pr-xt...


    btw-my appetite was really high going into this stack, but so far no increase that is noticeable!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i work nights, lol....as to my wife, i think she was a little relieved i slept all thru the day-i wasn't pestering her for sex, lol.
    Ah...LOL so you were able to sleep all through YOUR night

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah but if you stop pestering her for it she will not be happy. They only seem to wish we would stop when they are getting enough attention, heaven forbid we stop and they feel like we are not interested in them...
    ha ha! That's right MrKleen!
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
    Ah...LOL so you were able to sleep all through YOUR night


    ha ha! That's right MrKleen!
    always good to hear from you, doc!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  22. day 19


    stayed up to long yesterday posting, paid for it at work last night!!! really tired and feeling it from the stair workout yesterday, very,very,very glad i don't work tonight!!!

    because, and only because i don't work tonight, i did a halfassed arm/chest workout in my basement, then 20 minutes on treadmill then did 50 old school situps. trust me, if i had to work tonight i would have just came home and went to bed...got a really nice pump-more than i deserved for the little i did, and looked really full....to me my leanness factor has really gone up, didn't bother to weigh today---going to wait till tomorrow.

    after that i ate and did go to bed...just got up 30 minutes ago. again, sleep was very deep and non interupted!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  23. day 20

    family day today...probably wont do much as far as workingout. i might go down to basement and do some treadmill time after most leave, or i might not, lol....have a great day everybody!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  24. aaah....sunday mornings, gotta love em!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MANup with Nolvadren XT
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 02-25-2015, 11:10 PM
  2. PR-XT/Nolvadren-XT Stack question
    By SChasEE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-04-2013, 06:48 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-06-2013, 09:26 PM
  4. Piston Honda MANs up with Nolvadren XT and Prometheus Rising
    By Piston Honda in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 12-20-2012, 03:05 PM
  5. PR-XT solo or stacked with Prometheus?
    By Petrichor in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-12-2012, 06:55 AM
Log in
Log in