MANup with Nolvadren XT/PR-XT - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

MANup with Nolvadren XT/PR-XT

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
  1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
    Already??? Wtf dooood! until the next log lol
    happy trails to you......
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

final review pr-xt:

took awhile for this to kick in...1st thing i noticed was the increased thirst/increased urination combo, to me the 2 coincide. next was the muscle fullness, along with increased pump-kinda odd but i noticed the muscle fullness a few days before the pump kicked in, but once the pump kicked in it the fullness increased even more. i have to make mention of the deep sleep, i slept much deeper without interuption than i normally do-this was a very nice unexpected bonus!!! next came the increase in libido, i attribute this solely to pr-xt-i have ran nxt and arimistane products before and they are neutral on my libido. on pr-xt my lidibo was significantly enhanced...my goal was to cut 15lbs and bf%. i ended up with a 7lb weight loss, but with very noticeable bf loss. i would consider it a win/win when i can lose 7lbs look significantly leaner with fuller muscles-----plus a modest strength gain with much improved endurance....

in the end i thoughly enjoyed the results i had from pr-xt, there were no bad sides or issues it was all good!!! i do recommend running 2 bottles for maximum effects, i think results would have kept getting better thru the 2nd bottle...next time i run this a 2 bottle run is in play!!!

this is good stuff-get some!!!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great log and review big-T
    •   

4. MAN up!!
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    final review pr-xt:

took awhile for this to kick in...1st thing i noticed was the increased thirst/increased urination combo, to me the 2 coincide. next was the muscle fullness, along with increased pump-kinda odd but i noticed the muscle fullness a few days before the pump kicked in, but once the pump kicked in it the fullness increased even more. i have to make mention of the deep sleep, i slept much deeper without interuption than i normally do-this was a very nice unexpected bonus!!! next came the increase in libido, i attribute this solely to pr-xt-i have ran nxt and arimistane products before and they are neutral on my libido. on pr-xt my lidibo was significantly enhanced...my goal was to cut 15lbs and bf%. i ended up with a 7lb weight loss, but with very noticeable bf loss. i would consider it a win/win when i can lose 7lbs look significantly leaner with fuller muscles-----plus a modest strength gain with much improved endurance....

in the end i thoughly enjoyed the results i had from pr-xt, there were no bad sides or issues it was all good!!! i do recommend running 2 bottles for maximum effects, i think results would have kept getting better thru the 2nd bottle...next time i run this a 2 bottle run is in play!!!

this is good stuff-get some!!!
    Awesome review MAN!! Glad you liked it. I'm about 3/4s of the way through my first bottle and loving it!
  5. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by mpaquett View Post
    Awesome review MAN!! Glad you liked it. I'm about 3/4s of the way through my first bottle and loving it!
    really appreciate the chance to run pr-xt...i enjoyed it very much. i made some really nice progress on pr-xt!!!!
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great review. I agree, with two bottles, you're really going to start flying. One bottle gets you revved up, but two would seriously give you some horsepower.
  7. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Great review. I agree, with two bottles, you're really going to start flying. One bottle gets you revved up, but two would seriously give you some horsepower.
    i agree wholeheartedly!!! results were fantastic on one bottle, but 2 is where it would really shine!!!
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great stuff BigT. Thanks again for the honest review!
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Totally agree BigT, this is definitely a solid product. I am going to pick up another bottle on my own dime to continue the run. I just might be bumping up the dose slightly as well...can't help myself. Mwah ha ha
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the review sir! If you want to continue your PR-XT run let me know asap and i'll get another bottle sent out to you.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MustangManGT
    Thanks for the review sir! If you want to continue your PR-XT run let me know asap and i'll get another bottle sent out to you.
    Damn!!!!! Good stuff here
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MustangManGT View Post
    Name:  9_1Comedian_Rodney_Dangerfield_1987.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  71.8 KB
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

MAN doing it up right! How could someone say no to that offer?
    BOARD TYRANT
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Always trying to hook up members who follow through!
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MustangManGT View Post
    Always trying to hook up members who follow through!
    Awesome! That's might stand up of you all!
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Good review, I agree if you don't have another log planned why not go with 2 bottles for the run.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PR-XT/Nolvadren-XT Stack question
    By SChasEE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-04-2013, 04:48 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-06-2013, 07:26 PM
  3. Piston Honda MANs up with Nolvadren XT and Prometheus Rising
    By Piston Honda in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 12-20-2012, 01:05 PM
  4. PR-XT solo or stacked with Prometheus?
    By Petrichor in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-12-2012, 04:55 AM
  5. MANup with Nolvadren XT
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 11-16-2012, 05:43 PM