MANup with Nolvadren XT/PR-XT

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Nice to see you are getting some good and quick results here.
    i think for around the 1st week most of the results were familiar to when i ran nolvadren solo...since then i have been seeing effects that are different from the nolvadren solo.

for instance libido, arimistane is neutral on my libido, but for the last few days libido is up several notches. also the strength and endurance are more profound, not to mention the muscle fullness.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

2. Registered User
    Answers

evening AM
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Clicky clackity ding ding jes nes doux mas!
    BOARD TYRANT
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Clicky clackity ding ding jes nes doux mas!
    kumusta ka?

hey at least it really is evening, lol.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Now, blessings light on him that first invented sleep! It covers a man all over, thoughts and all, like a cloak; it is meat for the hungry, drink for the thirsty, heat for the cold, and cold for the hot. It is the current coin that purchases all the pleasures of the world cheap, and the balance that sets the king and the shepherd, the fool and the wise man, even. ~Miguel de Cervantes, Don Quixote, 1605
  6. Registered User
    Answers

morning AM
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Wassup big dog
    BOARD TYRANT
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Wassup big dog
    lol...made it in before noon!!!!

updates later, gotta eat and nap!!!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Git er done sunshine
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i think for around the 1st week most of the results were familiar to when i ran nolvadren solo...since then i have been seeing effects that are different from the nolvadren solo.

for instance libido, arimistane is neutral on my libido, but for the last few days libido is up several notches. also the strength and endurance are more profound, not to mention the muscle fullness.
    oooh! sh*t is gettin good in here now!!! well not that it wasn't good before but...you know! :-P
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Sup big guy? I'm finally back ITT now that my internet is up and running again!
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MustangManGT View Post
    Sup big guy? I'm finally back ITT now that my internet is up and running again!
    things are good...the pr-xt is kicking in!!!

did 2 45 minute treadmill sessions today. weight is stable at 210, down 5lbs from start but looking much drier and leaner.

thirst is still high, still peeing over normal. libido is becoming annoying to my wife, lol....

sleep is most definately becoming deeper, damn...let there be no doubt about this!!! i took 2 meltdown and a hydroxycut hardcore after work before 1st cardio at around 8:30 am. ate, watched the following on tape then told my wife i was going to nap for a couple of hours....ended up sleeping for 7 straight hours without getting up. took me almost 20 minutes before i rolled out of bed!!!!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Good stuff. What day is this now on PR-XT?
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Good stuff. What day is this now on PR-XT?
    day 15, sorry i should have been putting that up!!! thanks for pointing it out!!!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

day 15, sorry i should have been putting that up!!! thanks for pointing it out!!!
    Ugh SUCH A SLACKER!!! I always forget to put what day it is on my logs...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Ugh SUCH A SLACKER!!! I always forget to put what day it is on my logs...
    lol...i try to, but sometimes forget.
  17. Registered User
    Answers

18. Registered User
    Answers

things are good...the pr-xt is kicking in!!!

did 2 45 minute treadmill sessions today. weight is stable at 210, down 5lbs from start but looking much drier and leaner.

thirst is still high, still peeing over normal. libido is becoming annoying to my wife, lol....

sleep is most definately becoming deeper, damn...let there be no doubt about this!!! i took 2 meltdown and a hydroxycut hardcore after work before 1st cardio at around 8:30 am. ate, watched the following on tape then told my wife i was going to nap for a couple of hours....ended up sleeping for 7 straight hours without getting up. took me almost 20 minutes before i rolled out of bed!!!!
    were you able to sleep well at night too??? lol that's a hellova nap!
    your poor wife
    Team EBF Elite
    www.BossBody.net
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
    were you able to sleep well at night too??? lol that's a hellova nap!
    your poor wife
    i work nights, lol....as to my wife, i think she was a little relieved i slept all thru the day-i wasn't pestering her for sex, lol.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah but if you stop pestering her for it she will not be happy. They only seem to wish we would stop when they are getting enough attention, heaven forbid we stop and they feel like we are not interested in them...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah but if you stop pestering her for it she will not be happy. They only seem to wish we would stop when they are getting enough attention, heaven forbid we stop and they feel like we are not interested in them...
    Wise words. I'll have to remember for when I get hitched!
  22. Registered User
    Answers

day 17

decided to take it easy today, got home from work did 30 minutes on treadmill, watched some tv-justified i had recorded...ate and just relaxed for awhile. went to lie down around noon and just now woke up, damn i haven't slept like this for a very long time. very deep sleep!!!

tomorrow i am going weighted stairclimbing again, hoping for better results than last time...those cramps were killer. going to drink half a generic pedialyte pre and the other half post!!!
  23. Registered User
    Answers

day 18

took just 2 meltdown along with my 2 pr-xt/2 nxt...went weighted stairclimbing. endurance and stamina were very good, i went 5 flights with relative ease. what forced me to stop was the pump in my quads and calfs became so intense i could barely move them.

muscle fullness/hardness is very noticeable, even on days i don't lift. weight is fluctuating[today i was up a lb] but i look fuller, while at the same time harder/leaner/drier. doc brown was right, i am starting to see some really nice recomp effects....i can see that i am going to have to really tighten up my diet to reach my goal of 200!!!

deep sleep continues, usually i am a napper getting 2 hours here and an hour there..no more, i am sleeping long periods of time very soundly!!!

libido.....what can i say-the skys the limit, lol. really can't figure out why, but i am not going to complain!!!

still thirsty still drinking.....

stay thirsty, my friends!!!
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Since you ran NXT before, do you you think that a majority of what you're feeling is as a result of the PR-XT? I'm sure both work in synergy, but I'm just curious on your thoughts.

I was lucky enough to get the free bottle during MAN's promo and will be starting PR-XT next week. I'm hoping to benefit as well as you have. Consequently, I'm in week 6 of my 8-week run of NXT. I've noticed a subtle leaning effect, especially on the deflated spare tire I once had. Weight has steadily increased. Feeling stronger and getting stronger. Eating as "clean" as possible, but just bulking as much as I can. In fact, I'm getting hungrier. I had to add a quick snack in between lunches!
  25. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Since you ran NXT before, do you you think that a majority of what you're feeling is as a result of the PR-XT? I'm sure both work in synergy, but I'm just curious on your thoughts.

I was lucky enough to get the free bottle during MAN's promo and will be starting PR-XT next week. I'm hoping to benefit as well as you have. Consequently, I'm in week 6 of my 8-week run of NXT. I've noticed a subtle leaning effect, especially on the deflated spare tire I once had. Weight has steadily increased. Feeling stronger and getting stronger. Eating as "clean" as possible, but just bulking as much as I can. In fact, I'm getting hungrier. I had to add a quick snack in between lunches!
    in post 121 i kinda laid out the differences between nxt solo and nxt/pr-xt stack. libido/strength/endurance and muscle fullness were the biggies!!!

but like you said, i am sure there is synergy with both products!!!

also the deep sleep is a new effect...

to be honest, i think the best might be still to come with the pr-xt...

btw-my appetite was really high going into this stack, but so far no increase that is noticeable!!!
  26. Registered User
    Answers

i work nights, lol....as to my wife, i think she was a little relieved i slept all thru the day-i wasn't pestering her for sex, lol.
    Ah...LOL so you were able to sleep all through YOUR night

ha ha! That's right MrKleen!
    Team EBF Elite
    www.BossBody.net
  27. Registered User
    Answers

Ah...LOL so you were able to sleep all through YOUR night

ha ha! That's right MrKleen!
    always good to hear from you, doc!!!
  28. Registered User
    Answers

day 19

stayed up to long yesterday posting, paid for it at work last night!!! really tired and feeling it from the stair workout yesterday, very,very,very glad i don't work tonight!!!

because, and only because i don't work tonight, i did a halfassed arm/chest workout in my basement, then 20 minutes on treadmill then did 50 old school situps. trust me, if i had to work tonight i would have just came home and went to bed...got a really nice pump-more than i deserved for the little i did, and looked really full....to me my leanness factor has really gone up, didn't bother to weigh today---going to wait till tomorrow.

after that i ate and did go to bed...just got up 30 minutes ago. again, sleep was very deep and non interupted!!!
  29. Registered User
    Answers

day 20

family day today...probably wont do much as far as workingout. i might go down to basement and do some treadmill time after most leave, or i might not, lol....have a great day everybody!!!!
  30. Registered User
    Answers

aaah....sunday mornings, gotta love em!!!!
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

aaah....sunday mornings, gotta love em!!!!
    Yeah,busiest day of the week,so much to love,lol.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  32. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Yeah,busiest day of the week,so much to love,lol.

not for me, yesterday was my busy family day....

taking it easy today, i did go down to basement and do enough to get a good pump going-didn't take a lot...did 20 lazy minutes on treadmill, twice so far just to burn a few cals...
  33. Registered User
    Answers

always good to hear from you, doc!!!
    Thanks!

day 19

stayed up to long yesterday posting, paid for it at work last night!!! really tired and feeling it from the stair workout yesterday, very,very,very glad i don't work tonight!!!

because, and only because i don't work tonight, i did a halfassed arm/chest workout in my basement, then 20 minutes on treadmill then did 50 old school situps. trust me, if i had to work tonight i would have just came home and went to bed...got a really nice pump-more than i deserved for the little i did, and looked really full....to me my leanness factor has really gone up, didn't bother to weigh today---going to wait till tomorrow.

after that i ate and did go to bed...just got up 30 minutes ago. again, sleep was very deep and non interupted!!!
    That is amazing that you are able to sleep so deeply!!!
    AND I am VERY impressed that you did a half assed workout, instead of no workout! Freakin awesome buddy!
    Team EBF Elite
    www.BossBody.net
  34. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks!

That is amazing that you are able to sleep so deeply!!!
    AND I am VERY impressed that you did a half assed workout, instead of no workout! Freakin awesome buddy!
    i am surprised by the deep sleep also...normally my sleep is broken up into 2 hour 'naps'. i think the deep sleep has played a major role in my increased energy level and good mood!!!

as to the halfassed workout, i knew i was going to pay a price for staying online too long instead of sleeping. i forced myself to do the workout as a kinda penance, lol.
  35. Registered User
    Answers

i am surprised by the deep sleep also...normally my sleep is broken up into 2 hour 'naps'. i think the deep sleep has played a major role in my increased energy level and good mood!!!

as to the halfassed workout, i knew i was going to pay a price for staying online too long instead of sleeping. i forced myself to do the workout as a kinda penance, lol.
    I bet getting some solid sleep is making a happier bigt!!! het maybe that's part of the libido spike!

as for the half-assed workout, regardless of punishment, lol AWESOME!
    Team EBF Elite
    www.BossBody.net
  36. Registered User
    Answers

I bet getting some solid sleep is making a happier bigt!!! het maybe that's part of the libido spike!

as for the half-assed workout, regardless of punishment, lol AWESOME!
    you bet...good sleep is vital for many functions!!!
  37. Registered User
    Answers

you bet...good sleep is vital for many functions!!!
    you got that right big man
    Team EBF Elite
    www.BossBody.net
  38. Registered User
    Answers

AND I am VERY impressed that you did a half assed workout, instead of no workout
    I wish I could impress my Doc as easy as you do yours t
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

If my Dr looked like that my deductible would have been covered in the first month. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  40. Registered User
    Answers

doing overtime today and tomorrow....will post more when i have the time!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PR-XT/Nolvadren-XT Stack question
    By SChasEE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-04-2013, 04:48 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-06-2013, 07:26 PM
  3. Piston Honda MANs up with Nolvadren XT and Prometheus Rising
    By Piston Honda in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 12-20-2012, 01:05 PM
  4. PR-XT solo or stacked with Prometheus?
    By Petrichor in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-12-2012, 04:55 AM
  5. MANup with Nolvadren XT
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 11-16-2012, 05:43 PM