OUFINNY runs some Finaflex PX Black to lean up before cycle time!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. OUFINNY runs some Finaflex PX Black to lean up before cycle time!




    I want to thank Finaflex for letting me run their new Pro-X Black. I am planning on doing a 2-3 times a week updated log. Currently I am dealing with some challenges so it will be un-interesting to post lots of cardio and rehabilitation style workouts (trust me, they bore me to do!).

    Diet will be 5 meals a day, carbs are going to be low pretty much all the time since strength is not an issue and it fits my goal of losing some fat before I kick off my spring ultra-bad ass recomp cycle. Details on that for those interested but this is not the right section to get into that, its about my experience with Pro-X Black!!!!

    First impressions:
    Stim - Nice and smooth, strong but not to the point of a cracked out feeling. Coffee in the AM is a non-issue, well done on not overdoing the caffeine guys!

    Mood - What can I say, if you just called these happy stim pills not Pro-X Black you would be spot on. Reality is these are helping a lot, dealing with an injury and a very near term career/company change is stressful and these are helping me stay positive.

    Appetite suppression - It doesn't crush it or stop me from eating my normal amount, just enough to get by on lower carbs and transition from the better part of two years of an IF style diet. All you can ask for really.

    Dosing - 2 AM/2 PM (stim junkie here) Why I am doing this is because I won't take a pre-workout since my workouts now are low intensity. In 10-14 days that will change and I will drop to 2/1 dosing and take my Jacked Micro pre-workout.

    Other things I am taking:
    Weekly Test E/Deca - 450mg total every sunday, no more on that so don't ask less a PM
    Multi-V
    Fish Oil - 10 grams a day
    Cortisone shot in my arm this week
    Pro X Black
    All American EFX Kre-Alk - 5-7 pills a week

    Starting weight - 226
    Goal weight - TBD, as long as I am leaner in the mirror

    That is it, I'll come back to answer questions and at the end if things go well, post some updated pics.

    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).


  2. a fin log? shoot, OG style
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    a fin log? shoot, OG style
    Yes, after I left Orbit and then BPS, time is less an issue for me. Nice to see some familiar faces, you all may bring me back here more often!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  4. Happy pills lol I get that from these types of ingredients as well.

  5. OMG once Kleen and BigT are here we may actually be bringing the band back together! Nice to see you all. Time for afternoon dose .
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  6. Here I am!!! Looks great so far. SOunds like you are getting a lot of the same effects as me right now. Love this stuff, feeling positive is always a benefit and made being sick well less miserable!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Here I am!!! Looks great so far. SOunds like you are getting a lot of the same effects as me right now. Love this stuff, feeling positive is always a benefit and made being sick well less miserable!
    Yes, these are some feel good pills. PEA will do this but it has to be THE RIGHT PEA, not just the generic PEA. There are a few beta isomers like what are in this that are great; Finaflex picked the right ones. So my appetite on 4 per day is WAY under control for the fist time in about a month, very nice. Now to try not to overdo it in New Orleans this weekend... ROFLMAO, like that will happen!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  8. Yah that would be hard to stay out of trouble in that atmosphere, they are binging wives and gf's though... once kind of trouble will be averted.

  9. in on this. kill it, oufinny.
    •   
       


  10. Yeah have been extremely low carb all week to allow for some freedom this weekend. Once I get back it will be back to the refeed twice a week and all that goodness but for now it is create the deficit to make room for the surplus.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  11. In for this one.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah have been extremely low carb all week to allow for some freedom this weekend. Once I get back it will be back to the refeed twice a week and all that goodness but for now it is create the deficit to make room for the surplus.
    Saving carbs for the weekend I have been known to do that.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Saving carbs for the weekend I have been known to do that.
    Yep once or twice eh?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah have been extremely low carb all week to allow for some freedom this weekend. Once I get back it will be back to the refeed twice a week and all that goodness but for now it is create the deficit to make room for the surplus.
    Same here, the PX-Black is making it easier than normal I have to say. The 2/2 dosing gives me gobs of clean energy all the way until 10 at night and I am less hungry later which is always the challenge as I workout at night.

    It is leg day today, well an abbreviated version with safety squat bar instead of back squats, so I will have my red velvet cupcake instead of waxy maize starch with my shake today . Should be a great workout, I can't wait to push it as this is the one day I can do that without irritating my shoulder.

    Cardio - I did run yesterday after work, tons of energy from the PX-Black and a great sweat as well. My lungs were the limiting factor not energy or my legs so I was happy with 20+ minutes of straight running. Asthma has always been my Achilles heal and it seems to be getting worse lately not better :/. When I get back after this weekend I need to make that appointment, can't avoid this any longer and yesterday made that clear. Body wants to do more than my crappy set of lungs will let me.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  15. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Same here, the PX-Black is making it easier than normal I have to say. The 2/2 dosing gives me gobs of clean energy all the way until 10 at night and I am less hungry later which is always the challenge as I workout at night.

    It is leg day today, well an abbreviated version with safety squat bar instead of back squats, so I will have my red velvet cupcake instead of waxy maize starch with my shake today . Should be a great workout, I can't wait to push it as this is the one day I can do that without irritating my shoulder.

    Cardio - I did run yesterday after work, tons of energy from the PX-Black and a great sweat as well. My lungs were the limiting factor not energy or my legs so I was happy with 20+ minutes of straight running. Asthma has always been my Achilles heal and it seems to be getting worse lately not better :/. When I get back after this weekend I need to make that appointment, can't avoid this any longer and yesterday made that clear. Body wants to do more than my crappy set of lungs will let me.
    make..and KEEP that appointment!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  16. Kill it tonight, that shot should be fully kicked in in the next couple days and you will be able to do some light training on chest and shoulders what middle of next week?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Kill it tonight, that shot should be fully kicked in in the next couple days and you will be able to do some light training on chest and shoulders what middle of next week?
    I'll start doing movements with the bar, light dbs and cables maybe late next week. My master plan you know about is already delayed so I am not taking any chances at this point. Another week isn't going to hurt anything and considering how bad it was, 3-4 weeks for this to be fully healed is a short time in my eyes.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  18. Hell yeah man. Gobs of energy and feeling good will have you on easy lean street. And I agree that the right PEA makes a big difference in effect and how long the feeling lasts. I was slightly worried about the yohimbine content but with the feel good effect in overdrive it shouldn't be a problem for anyone.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Hell yeah man. Gobs of energy and feeling good will have you on easy lean street. And I agree that the right PEA makes a big difference in effect and how long the feeling lasts. I was slightly worried about the yohimbine content but with the feel good effect in overdrive it shouldn't be a problem for anyone.
    We were so focussed on DMAA Caffine synergy we overlooked PEA and Caffine... it has to be the right stuff though and Finaflex has it figured. I love this new stim as mood enhancement is forefront. that's why I'm always smiling

  20. I had plenty to get through legs without my usual pre-workout. Just some creatine and went, I had a hellatious leg pump and a birdy tells me I will be getting even better pumps soon thanks to a beta products from FinaFlex (thanks ScottDoc!).
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  21. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    I was slightly worried about the yohimbine content but with the feel good effect in overdrive it shouldn't be a problem for anyone.
    i as well

    the reality is - if i dint already know it was in there, i would call bullshyte if you tried to tell me it did

    this stuff is smooth as silk..incredible

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    We were so focussed on DMAA Caffine synergy we overlooked PEA and Caffine... it has to be the right stuff though and Finaflex has it figured. I love this new stim as mood enhancement is forefront. that's why I'm always smiling
    and here i thought it was all of those great looking women you work out with that had you smiling, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    and here i thought it was all of those great looking women you work out with that had you smiling, lol.
    A combination of both, life's been good to me

  24. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i as well

    the reality is - if i dint already know it was in there, i would call bullshyte if you tried to tell me it did

    this stuff is smooth as silk..incredible
    Wow yah I forgot it was fuggin there lol that's hilarious...I feel fuggin great, took min a little over 2 hours ago 3rd day. It keeps getting stronger but there will be a point in time I will want it to stop doing that

  25. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I had plenty to get through legs without my usual pre-workout. Just some creatine and went, I had a hellatious leg pump and a birdy tells me I will be getting even better pumps soon thanks to a beta products from FinaFlex (thanks ScottDoc!).
    fin...in for the win!!!

    congrats, buddy!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  26. Some upates. Things are progressing after this weekends festivities. Did my workout on Monday and Tuesday with cardio after on Monday and will do cardio after work today. Can't say anything but good things so far.

    Beta pump stuff - holy crap is all I can say. Nothing is stronger that I have experienced and my carbs are low now too. More to come here but damn I love this stuff so far.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  27. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Some upates. Things are progressing after this weekends festivities. Did my workout on Monday and Tuesday with cardio after on Monday and will do cardio after work today. Can't say anything but good things so far.

    Beta pump stuff - holy crap is all I can say. Nothing is stronger that I have experienced and my carbs are low now too. More to come here but damn I love this stuff so far.
    fin is burnin down the house!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  28. Good stuff can't wait to here about it. Hmmmm maybe we take a dose of MAX PUMP for the Warrior Dash to keep from running out of gas?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  29. I just can't believe your taking 4 pills a day I've been only taking 2. Any more and I can't hardly stay in my office. I just want to go for a run in the middle of the day. Glad it's treating you well.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 112
    Last Post: 07-17-2013, 11:20 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 01:22 PM
  3. Looking to lean up a little
    By firemedic840 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 11:31 AM
  4. j0sh710 Log to Lean up
    By j0sh710 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 07:21 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-24-2005, 10:36 PM
Log in
Log in