KLEEN & QUEEN Get Lean with PX Black and a FINAFLEX PH Stack!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The time has come for the Queen and I to shed our winter coats and uncover the abs. We both let ourselves get a little bit softer than we wanted to or have in the past couple years this year. As you can imagine that is not something either of us are willing to accept. Luckily for us the new FINAFLEX PX BLACK was just released and we both have a bottle to help us on our journey back into lean town.

Obviously my Queen will not be running any PH's but I will be running 4 Caps of 550XD and 4 caps of either 1-Alpha or 1-Andro just depends on if 1-Alpha is in when it is time to get it out to me. I will start those on Saturday the 16th more than likely. At least that is the plan.

We will be tracking nutrition, and workouts here in this log so you can see what goes into making the progress you will be witnessing during this log.

Nutrition
I am currently taking a break from IF and doing the 4-5 meal a day approach for the most part. I will be pretty dynamic in my diet if I see a need for a change but the overall initial approach will be less than 100 grams of carbs per day most days with a couple refeeds a week. As I get leaner I may add in some more carbs on training days but only if I can do so without any detriment to getting lean. Once abs are showing again I will definitely adjust things to more of a recomp than a cut. Overall goal here is to add a little muscle while getting back to my lean self.

The Queen will be watching what she is eating, and doing the cardio and weight lifting with me. Not sure at this point is she is going to track everything she is eating. She will more than likely not post as often as I do. Her current goals are the same as mine, to lean up and get her cut on so she is happy with her physique again. I think she will be updating her workouts and what not here as well but I can not speak for her and if she does not have time then she just doesn't have time. However she will definitely hop on to share her perspective and progress.

Training
We have been doing a lot of full body work but starting this coming week we will be doing more split work. Current Split will be Tuesday - Legs, Thursday - Chest, Shoulders, Triceps, Saturday - Back Biceps Rear Delts, Sunday or Monday depending on how things are feeling I will add in an extra Arms and Shoulders Day. The Queen prefers he 3 day lift program so she gets in 3 cardio days as well. Me I want to bring up my arms and legs so the likelyhood of me doing the Arms and Shoulder workout on Monday is relatively high. I can always take a walk during the day if I need extra cardio.

First Impressions
I took my fist dose of 2 PX BLACK this morning, and it was pretty good. I was feeling pretty sick and did not even want to get out of bed and over the course of an hour or so it perked me up to operational levels. Considering the Doc just put me on antibiotics, steriods and an inhaler I think it pulling me out of that is pretty impressive. I can't wait to give it a shot when I am feeling better. I just took my second dose about 90 minutes ago and can definitely feel a difference and have even more energy but not jitters at all which is great. I just feel more energetic, and I have felt a bit warmer plus got the accasional cold hands I get from a nice stim. Another thing to take not of when I went to thew Doctors today I had 24 ounces of coffee and 2 PX Black in me and my heart rate was only 54 BPM, on top of that my BP was only at 130/85 which is not bad at all considering how many stims I had coursing through my viens. I will not say that this is not a BP risk but the reading I got tells me it is not a huge factor as far as increasing Blood Pressure.

I will do my weigh in tomorrow to see what the scale has to say. I obviously weighed in at the Doctor today but I had my heavy work shoes and phones and all of that in my pocket with all of that I was 219.8 so I think I am right around 214-215 today with a decent amount of glycogen left in me from the weekend since all I did yesterday was lie around. I may embaress myself with some before pics, but I may just wait until a couple weeks out before posting them and post them with some update pics for comparison.

Other Supplements
FINAFLEX ALC CLA
FINAFLEX CREA TRONA
FINAFLEX CELL SHOCK
FINAFLEX BCAA SAA
Protein Powder

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Updates and Pics

Reserved for Updates and Pics

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Second!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good to have you guys in here. Things should get interesting pretty quickly. Oh yeah I will also be testing the MAX PUMP our new non stim pump product here in the next couple weeks that will be here in this log as well.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In on this! Just ordered this in the vanillean stack today

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cool the gang is a gathering! Thanks for joining in Gents!

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
KLEEN & QUEEN Get Lean with PX Black and a FINAFLEX PH Stack!

Lets gooooooo!!!!!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the new Kleen and his Queen.

How are you dosing 1Alpha and 550XD? 2 of each in morning and same 12 hours later? What Serm will you have on hand just in case?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well all be damn I'm not first may not be the last but damn it the Hulk is in this ride!

Nico1

Nico1

Awards
kill it!!

any word on when the beta testers will be reciviving logging their Max Pumps? px black + max pump ok to take during a workout right?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Here for the circle jerk Hahaha jk get it brother!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well looky there my multi-quote is working for once! :D

I'm always in for knowledge That comes with a kleen log :)
Welcome Sir!

Lets gooooooo!!!!!!
The green flag has dropped!

Awesome log bro!!!
Thanks I think this should be very good

In for the new Kleen and his Queen.

How are you dosing 1Alpha and 550XD? 2 of each in morning and same 12 hours later? What Serm will you have on hand just in case?
I will more than likely separate them by about 8 hours, I want the highest concentrations during the times I have plenty of food for anabolism. May look a little more like 4:00 AM 2 and 2, Noon 1 and 1, and 8:00 1 and 1. This will keep levels a little more constant throughout. If the 1-Alpha levels should be pretty constant anyway with the enanthate bond making it bioavailable for a couple days or so.

As far as a SERM, In all honestly I plan to go see the Doctor about getting on TRT after this one since my levels are sub par anyway. However I have Torem on hand if that is not a possibility for some strange reason.

dis gonna be good!
Yeah I am pretty excited about it should get very interesting.

Well all be damn I'm not first may not be the last but damn it the Hulk is in this ride!
Nice Glad you are here Tommy!

kill it!!

any word on when the beta testers will be reciviving logging their Max Pumps? px black + max pump ok to take during a workout right?
I think they sent them out end of last week. I will check tomorrow and let you know if I heard anything different. Yes PX Black and Max Pump can be taken at the same time for a workout. MAX PUMP does not contain any stimulants so that should be a perfect combination.
Here for the circle jerk Hahaha jk get it brother!
Did you leave the pivot man in your thread? Please tell me yes! LOL

This is the plan for tomorrows workout but we shall see how I am feeling since I am a bit under the weather. Hopefully I have enough steam to get through it but if not feeling well I will nix the squats and add a couple more sets of leg press and maybe do Lying Leg Curls then the seated ones. Hopefully I am feeling okay to just knock it out as planned though. Just took 2 of my Z-Pack, will have inhaler with me and will start the prednisone in the morning.
Tuesday - Legs
Quads- Squat x4, Leg Press x3, FST-7 Leg Extensions
Hamstrings - Romanian Dead Lifts x3, FST-7 Seated Leg Curl
Calves - FST 7 Donkey Calve Raises

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In it bro!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad to have another of the great "Transformers" in the log. I think we got all of them here now!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to have another of the great "Transformers" in the log. I think we got all of them here now!
:)
Oh what a blast that run was brother Kleen!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Haha yes I hope so. Before he comes in and calls u out for bein small Hahaha

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for PX and MAX PUMP feedback.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the epic and vast Knowledge that always drops out of Kleen's pockets......

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
:)
Oh what a blast that run was brother Kleen!
Yeah it was. Now to get back to that body fat level! Probably even lower we shall see. I definitely want some extra size before I cut much under 8-9%.

Haha yes I hope so. Before he comes in and calls u out for bein small Hahaha
No doubt or questioning my dead lifts or something.
I'm in man. Like to see the results.
Oh the results shall be evident! :)
Subbed for PX and MAX PUMP feedback.
SO far I can tell you I am a fan of the stims in PX Black, even though I am really not feeling well at all it powered through the drag assery and made me functional all day yesterday. Was not a crazy rush of energy but again I was so il yesterday I would have stayed home if I didn't need my PTO for my trip to Mardi Gras. On top of that as an added bonus it loosened up my chest which is great because breathing is well labored to say the least at this point. When it started to wear down a little about 6 hours after my last dose I noticed my chest tightening back up so I know this was not just in my mind. I got the cold hand action that I only get from products that seem to elevate my body temperature pretty well. On top of that at one point yesterday I even felt some moisture in my arm pit even though I used an anti-antiperspirant deodorant which normally keeps things like that at bay. Also as I mentioned yesterday my BP and heart rate remained stable while on 2 caps.
I am there and in your MAX PUMP Beta log as well! Good stuff man!
In for the epic and vast Knowledge that always drops out of Kleen's pockets......
Good deal I will do my best to drop what I can.

Okay so this morning, I went to get up at 4:00 AM to go to the gym and was chastized for even thinking about it. I took G8 last night and well although I felt like I slept soundly, the Queen said I was coughing wheezing and snorting all night. Gotta love G8! She was like you are not going to the gym you are sick as a dog. Amongst a few other things that let me know that me getting up and going to the gym was going to result in uncomfortable silence and disapproving stares. So I made the wise decision to stay in bed. Now that I am awake and not subdued by the power of G8, I see that she was right and I had no business attempting to go to the gym. I was hacking uncontrollably no sooner than the heat from the shower hit me. My prednisone, Z-Pack and Inhaler should hopefully have kicked most of this by morning and I will go in and work legs tomorrow t make up for today. Can you imagine if my dumb ass had went and tried to squat when just the heat from the shower sent me into a hacking fit... Thank Goodness for my Queen watching out for me.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You've got quite the plethora of followers, Kleen. You really draw a crowd!

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
Okay so this morning, I went to get up at 4:00 AM to go to the gym and was chastized for even thinking about it. I took G8 last night and well although I felt like I slept soundly, the Queen said I was coughing wheezing and snorting all night. Gotta love G8! She was like you are not going to the gym you are sick as a dog. Amongst a few other things that let me know that me getting up and going to the gym was going to result in uncomfortable silence and disapproving stares. So I made the wise decision to stay in bed. Now that I am awake and not subdued by the power of G8, I see that she was right and I had no business attempting to go to the gym. I was hacking uncontrollably no sooner than the heat from the shower hit me. My prednisone, Z-Pack and Inhaler should hopefully have kicked most of this by morning and I will go in and work legs tomorrow t make up for today. Can you imagine if my dumb ass had went and tried to squat when just the heat from the shower sent me into a hacking fit... Thank Goodness for my Queen watching out for me.[/QUOTE]

Where do I even start with this... First, almost lost my pepsi max through my nose, which is always a pleasant feeling... Second, busting out laughing while the boss is on a speaker conference call with his door open.. :toofunny: Third, you are sooo right.. It would have been a very uncomfortable ride in for you.. :buttkick: Glad you are tuned into my reactions to your goofy thought process..:clap2: I completely understand your dedication to doing the log and looking good. However, since I am the Queen of being/getting sick, I know what would have happened, and you are just too damn heavy for me to pick you up off the ground... Don't you know I always have that t-shirt, dawg. I love you babe, and I do hope your feeling better tomorrow morning, so we can go. MUAH
And P.S., you forgot snoring..

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Where do I even start with this... First, almost lost my pepsi max through my nose, which is always a pleasant feeling... Second, busting out laughing while the boss is on a speaker conference call with his door open.. :toofunny: Third, you are sooo right.. It would have been a very uncomfortable ride in for you.. :buttkick: Glad you are tuned into my reactions to your goofy thought process..:clap2: I completely understand your dedication to doing the log and looking good. However, since I am the Queen of being/getting sick, I know what would have happened, and you are just too damn heavy for me to pick you up off the ground... Don't you know I always have that t-shirt, dawg. I love you babe, and I do hope your feeling better tomorrow morning, so we can go. MUAH
And P.S., you forgot snoring..
Awwwww! Thanks for calling me out on my snoring... PPPPLLLLBBBBTTTT!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
She saw the bonehead in you try to come it and called you on it :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are sooo welcome. I figured since you were already listing out your nightly issues, I would add to it. lol

Of course, its not that often I can. lol
Hmmm my wife gets plenty of opportunities... why is that ?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm my wife gets plenty of opportunities... why is that ?
Ha her idea is compared to how often I get to call her stubborn azz out. Trust me she gets opportunities galore.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yesterdays eats.

February 4, 2013

FoodsCaloriesCarbsFatProteinCholestSodiumSugarsFiber
Lunch
Honey Boy - Pink Salmon, Canned, 14.75 oz, 1 container (1 4/5 cups ea.)5600g21g91g315mg1,540mg0g0g
Emerald - Cocoa Roast Almonds (Dark Choc.), 21 Almonds1506g13g6g0mg25mg1g3g
Mid Afternoon Snack
Trunutrition Sciences - Trutein - Banana Cream, 1 Scoop (34g)1205g1g25g20mg100mg1g3g
Emerald - Cocao Roast Almonds, 1 oz.1506g13g6g0mg25mg1g3g
San - Platinum Isolate Supreme - All Flavors, 2 Scoop2201g0g54g0mg100mg0g0g
Dinner
Generic - Baked Tilapia Fillets With Lemon Juice and Garlic Pepper, 14 oz.3850g9g70g140mg263mg0g0g
Green Beans - Del Monte, 1 cup406g0g2g0mg580mg2g2g
TOTAL:1,62524g57g254g475mg2,633mg5g11g
Food Notes

Fasted this morning because I was going to the Dr and wanted to be fasted in case they took blood work.

As you can tell my appetite was not huge dinner being my largest meal and it was not that big plus was removed from last dose by over 6 hours.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Women try and find something lol

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have steak out for dinner tonight will grill some brussels sprouts with it. Pretty happy with that, and will just have a shake and half grapefruit for my midday snack.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have steak out for dinner tonight will grill some brussels sprouts with it. Pretty happy with that, and will just have a shake and half grapefruit for my midday snack.
damn...haven't seen a kleen thread in quite awhile, and even brought the queen along!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope everything works out at the docs my friend.

Yesterdays eats.

February 4, 2013

FoodsCaloriesCarbsFatProteinCholestSodiumSugarsFiber
Lunch
Honey Boy - Pink Salmon, Canned, 14.75 oz, 1 container (1 4/5 cups ea.)5600g21g91g315mg1,540mg0g0g
Emerald - Cocoa Roast Almonds (Dark Choc.), 21 Almonds1506g13g6g0mg25mg1g3g
Mid Afternoon Snack
Trunutrition Sciences - Trutein - Banana Cream, 1 Scoop (34g)1205g1g25g20mg100mg1g3g
Emerald - Cocao Roast Almonds, 1 oz.1506g13g6g0mg25mg1g3g
San - Platinum Isolate Supreme - All Flavors, 2 Scoop2201g0g54g0mg100mg0g0g
Dinner
Generic - Baked Tilapia Fillets With Lemon Juice and Garlic Pepper, 14 oz.3850g9g70g140mg263mg0g0g
Green Beans - Del Monte, 1 cup406g0g2g0mg580mg2g2g
TOTAL:1,62524g57g254g475mg2,633mg5g11g
Food Notes

Fasted this morning because I was going to the Dr and wanted to be fasted in case they took blood work.

As you can tell my appetite was not huge dinner being my largest meal and it was not that big plus was removed from last dose by over 6 hours.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
damn...haven't seen a kleen thread in quite awhile, and even brought the queen along!!!
Yes Sir, here to kill it. Unfortunately the wife seems to be coming down with my illness. She has a standing Antibiotic prescription and has already started it but was not able to go to the gym with me this morning. I however killed it!

@Packers - Thanks for the well wishes!

Okay so here is the eats from yesterday and then this mornings workout.

[h=2]February 5, 2013[/h]
Foods
CaloriesCarbsFatProteinCholestSodiumSugarsFiber
Breakfast
Optimum Nutrition - Gold Standard 100% Casien - Chocolate Supreme, 2 scoop (33g)2406g2g48g20mg440mg0g2g
Strawberries - Raw, 6 medium (1-1/4" dia)236g0g0g0mg1mg3g1g
Mid Morning Meal
Emerald - Cocoa Roast Almonds (Per Nut Serving), 1 oz. (23 almonds)1506g13g6g0mg25mg1g3g
Generic - Lean Deli Sliced Roast Beef, 5 ounce1500g4g31g75mg735mg0g0g
Panos, Sam's Club - Roma Tomatoe, 0.5 Tomato (med)134g1g1g0mg3mg3g1g
Romaine - Lettuce Hearts - 6 Leaves, 1.98 Leaves71g0g0g0mg0mg1g0g
Tillamook - Medium Cheddar Cheese - Deli Sliced, 1 slice900g7g5g20mg125mg0g0g
Lunch
Helman's - Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise (Canada), 3 tbsp1503g15g0g15mg345mg0g0g
Starkist Tuna - Chunk Lite Tuna In Water, 3.5 container (4 oz ea.)3500g7g70g175mg1,260mg0g0g
Mid Afternoon Snack
Maranatha - Creamy Almond Butter (No Stir), 2 TBS (32g)1907g16g6g0mg60mg3g3g
San - Platinum Isolate Supreme - All Flavors, 1 Scoop1101g0g27g0mg50mg0g0g
Optimum Nutrition - Gold Standard 100% Casien - Chocolate Supreme, 1 scoop (33g)1203g1g24g10mg220mg0g1g
Dinner
Beef - Top Sirloin, Steak, Separable Lean Only, Trimmed to 0" Fat, Select, Cooked, Broiled, 12 oz6000g16g103g172mg224mg0g0g
TOTAL:
2,19337g82g321g487mg3,488mg11g11g

Leg Day -

Body Masters Hack Squat - 235x12, 325x12, 370x10, 420x10

Squat Sled (Leg Press) - 630x10, 810x10, 980x10

FST-7 Leg Extensions - 210x10, 210x10, 170x10, 170x6, 150x8, 150x8, 150x7

Romanian Dead lifts - 225x12, 315x10, 365x10

Ran out of time because I got a late start and needed a little more rest between the heavy sets due to lungs. I will more than likely change the workout here to something like Quads = Leg Press X 5, FST-7 Leg Extension, Hamstrings = Romanian DL x 4 or 5, FST-7 Leg Curl, Calves FST-7 Donkey Calve Raise, Then maybe alternate days doing Hamstrings first with Hamstrings = Dead Lifts x5, FST-7 Lying Leg Curls, Quads - Hack Squats or Leg Press x4-5, FST - 7 Leg Extensions, Calves - FST-7

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow....those leg numbers are ridiculous.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you gained any weight from being on pred, i gained 15lbs when i was on it last winter with sinus infection...had a hellova time getting it off!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
you gained any weight from being on pred, i gained 15lbs when i was on it last winter with sinus infection...had a hellova time getting it off!!!!
Not yet but I started them yesterday, MethylPrednisolone. I have gained from them before though. I am hoping my complete lack of carbs will help keep some of it off since it is typically a lot of water that wants to stick around... Of course there won't be a lack of carbs this coming weekend in Mardi Gras. I won't go overboard either...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not yet but I started them yesterday, MethylPrednisolone. I have gained from them before though. I am hoping my complete lack of carbs will help keep some of it off since it is typically a lot of water that wants to stick around... Of course there won't be a lack of carbs this coming weekend in Mardi Gras. I won't go overboard either...
good looking out...it was my 1st experience on it, i wasn't prepared. it worked really great for my sinus infection when nothing else including antibiotics did crap for it...but the weight gain was a real pain in the arse.