KLEEN & QUEEN Get Lean with PX Black and a FINAFLEX PH Stack! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 20

KLEEN & QUEEN Get Lean with PX Black and a FINAFLEX PH Stack!

Page 20 of 22 First ... 151819202122 Last
  1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    You do look younger... THAN FATHER TIME!

Okay couldn't help myself.

BigT, no doubt I agree the reoccurring issues I have with my elbows and joints leads me to believe that the time is coming to do more fitness related exercise. Keep my size moderate and bodyfat low so I look like a beast at all times. After this competition later this year I will probably won't do any more, or at least for a while. I say that but who knows. If I do well in the show I may want another taste...

I havent been on much this week due to my work schedule but I have kept my carbs under 60 grams all week and I think I have lost some more weight even without exercise this week. I can not wait to get in there and lift tomorrow though.

Then I get 350g of carbs tomorrow too! Yeah Buddy!
    everyone is different with different situations...i take as much pride in my work and being able to physically out work much younger guys as you and doug seem to get with contests. some nights a shift at work is equal to a trip to the gym. when bad paper causes the elevator at the corrugator to crash, restacking the loads and keeping up with a very fast machine is a almost superhuman feat!!! i used to volunteer to help out when we were shorthanded a lot, now not so much, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You do look younger... THAN FATHER TIME!

Okay couldn't help myself.

BigT, no doubt I agree the reoccurring issues I have with my elbows and joints leads me to believe that the time is coming to do more fitness related exercise. Keep my size moderate and bodyfat low so I look like a beast at all times. After this competition later this year I will probably won't do any more, or at least for a while. I say that but who knows. If I do well in the show I may want another taste...

I havent been on much this week due to my work schedule but I have kept my carbs under 60 grams all week and I think I have lost some more weight even without exercise this week. I can not wait to get in there and lift tomorrow though.

Then I get 350g of carbs tomorrow too! Yeah Buddy!
    My carb meal is tonight and Thursday, I always look forward to it but I have a tendancy to want more... it's a good thing it's at bed time. Carbs casue me to want to eat more carbs, once that ball starts rolling it's tough to stop.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Okay so I had a good full body workout this weekend. Nothing crazy just went in and worked to failure with 4 sets of 15 for each body part. Mostly compound moves. Diet was on point all weekend, I got in my 350 grams of carbs on Saturday.

For sh!ts and giggles I weighed myself Saturday morning upon rising and I was 207.6, Sunday following the big carb day I was 216.8 a gain of 9 lbs in one day!. This morning I was 213.5. Most of my other weigh ins were after much smaller carb days like in the 175 gram area. So it is hard to tell what exactly is going on. I feel in a few days I will be back at 207 if not lower. However we shall see where I am.

Here is a picture from this morning for my progress, hard to tell much here as I am full of glycogen and also my stomach is a bit distended due to needing more fiber in my diet last week, we will just leave it at that...

Name:  4-29-13 213.6 lbs montage.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  250.0 KB
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Amazing how wide your back is compared to your waist even though you aren't in peak condition. My catb ups aren't having that kind of difference but they're only one meal... and nothing crazy only about 120-5 grams of carbs...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Amazing how wide your back is compared to your waist even though you aren't in peak condition. My catb ups aren't having that kind of difference but they're only one meal... and nothing crazy only about 120-5 grams of carbs...
    wide as hell.....yeah buddy
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

For sh!ts and giggles I weighed myself Saturday morning upon rising and I was 207.6, Sunday following the big carb day I was 216.8 a gain of 9 lbs in one day!. This morning I was 213.5.
    I guess I don't understand why you are having carb days to the extent that they have that much bearing on your weight, such wide swing?
    is the idea still to get lean, and possibly compete yet this yr?
    guess i'm just clueless, with your approach
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

FInally I managed to squeeze out for lunch and head to Cardio Hill for some hill sprints. It is about 1 mile to Cardio Hill, and I walk it briskly for a warm up, then I pushed it for about 25 minutes of HIIT via hill sprints then walked the mile back to the office for my cool down. I feel great having gotten it done. Although I almost had a back pump by the time I got back. WHEW good that didn't happen while I was out there. I have had a debilitating pump in the calves before that got me back to my office 30 minutes late due to not even being able to walk... CRAZY!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    I guess I don't understand why you are having carb days to the extent that they have that much bearing on your weight, such wide swing?
    is the idea still to get lean, and possibly compete yet this yr?
    guess i'm just clueless, with your approach
    On an average since starting this I am dropping 1.5-2 lbs a week when weighing in away from my carb ups, and my carb ups weights are dropping by a couple pounds. I started at a depleted 214.8 and am now at a very full 213.5 after a big carb up. I However this is on a carb cycle. We repeated a week this week, otherwise this carb day would have been smaller. I only really get the 1 higher carb day where it is over 300 then it drops next time and that time after that. Also since we repeated the last week it just so happened that the last 2 weeks weigh ins were after big carb days, and the weeks before that were after only 175 grams of carbs.

As far as the weight I gain by carbing up it is only water and glycogen. If you look at the 214.8 when depleted then subtract 207.6 when depleted I am moving in the right direction with a drop of 7 lbs in 4 weeks. Depleted weigh ins are where I put my faith in, not the bouncing up caused by water and glycogen. The refeeds have to do with replenishing leptin as much as they are just to fill the muscle up. As you already know when leptin levels get lower the body slows the metabolism down. This is just one of the many methods to keep it from dropping too fast. I wouldn't be surprised if what he gives me tomorrow has only a 250 gram carb allowance on my high day, last time is dropped down until both were at 175 then we bumped it back up.

I am simply going by what the coach is telling me and it is working. It isn't honestly much different than what I did for my initial competition diet. Instead of getting about 500 grams in 2 refeeds spread evenly this way I get about 400-600 grams in 2 high carb days but one starts out much smaller than the other and the large one gradually gets lowered.

In otherwords, next week wont be as high on the high carb days. Last time they lowered gradually over the course of the weeks.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Well looky here, a Kleen thread that's has somewhat of a cult following...seems now much has changes in my absence lol.

Good to see your still large, strong, and absolutely on point with diet and training.

Cheers buddy!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

okay bro, don't hit me

Name:  timeout!.gif
Views: 102
Size:  1.84 MB

not trying to be critical, i just don't like the wide weight swings -- no matter what approach you are using
    eh, i'll be quiet and see how you roll this then

meanwhile, i'm raring to go after i come off the 15-day disabled list..can't wait to get back on track
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Things are coming along nicely Chris. Even with your crazy schedule as of late.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Well looky here, a Kleen thread that's has somewhat of a cult following...seems now much has changes in my absence lol.

Good to see your still large, strong, and absolutely on point with diet and training.

Cheers buddy!
    What is up buddy! Long time no see, how is everything going? You been working on that freakish strength?

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    okay bro, don't hit me

Name:  timeout!.gif
Views: 102
Size:  1.84 MB

not trying to be critical, i just don't like the wide weight swings -- no matter what approach you are using
    eh, i'll be quiet and see how you roll this then

meanwhile, i'm raring to go after i come off the 15-day disabled list..can't wait to get back on track
    Ha, not gonna hit you, maybe a near miss... I really have to fight to let someone else have the reigns on this right now. I am used to controlling my own diet, and Matt is just learning how my body responds. Letting the process take place with out insisting it is exactly my way is half of the battle.

I am the same way about the swings in some cases but learned to look at my depleted weight for consistency. By the way just like I thought, and you will be happy, the high carb days got dropped down quite a bit lower. They were only to recharge the metabolism. I won't have another carb day over 200 for the next few weeks. Things should really tighten up over the next couple weeks with the lower carb intake. I am already looking WAY BETTER than I was yesterday morning. The constipation from last week and not getting in much fiber has resolved itself and well that cut out the distention in the belly so it is pretty flat now. I didn't get on the scale this morning but I would bet I am 208-209 right now, and will be 207ish by tomorrow, and maybe 205.5 or so by Saturday when I weigh in depleted just for my own info. I know coming out of this weekend I will probably be 3-4 lbs lighter than what I came out of last weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Things are coming along nicely Chris. Even with your crazy schedule as of late.
    Thanks Jeff, doing what I can with this crazy schedule. Felt good to get out and do the hill sprints yesterday. I tweaked my hamstring and glute tie in though. Hopefully that doesn't stick around long. Going to try a barbell complex tonight I think. Depends really on when i get home. It was 10:00 pm before I got home last night and after midnight before I actually fell asleep. If I get home right around 8 though I am going to do some lifting. If not I am going to get up tomorrow to lift.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Everything is stupid busy. Finished my masters degree and got into medical school, so now I'm prepping for that.

My freakish strength was served a whole humble pie when I learned what depth was on squat and had to keep my butt down on bench. It was like starting from scratch. Numbers are getting back to what the use to be but now with truly good form.

Ive got two competitions under my belt and when the time is right ill be competing in a third.

You been competing?
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

No, I have a competition planned for October. Working on paring down into the single digits on bodyfat then fine tuning before the full on shred.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Just a quick update, I got up this morning and weighed myself now that the carbs have worked themselves down a bit, and I am down to 206.4, the last week I had the small carb day on Saturday I weighed in at 209.7 that was 2.5 weeks ago. Not too bad if I do say so myself, 3.4 lbs in 2.5 weeks.

I am getting outside for lunch today to get in some cardio. I missed my morning workout because my alarm was blinking when I got home. I set everything even the time on the alarms but forgot to turn the damn things on... Imagine my surprise when I woke up too late to go and realized I had not even turned the alarms on...

Either way important thing here is the fat loss continues, and I think I have turned a corner where smaller weight drops are going to start making bigger changes in appearance. As things wrap up with the roll out my training will be ramping back up and things should happen pretty fast.
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Then you will be in the daily changes zone... nuggin futs...
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Stay strong at work big guy; prolly better you got the extra sleep - if you get too rundown you'd lift poorly anyway, nvm potentially getting sick if you're anything like me.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Then you will be in the daily changes zone... nuggin futs...
    Yeah not too far from it. I definitely think that pics this week will have a lot more obvious changes. I am on the cusp of abs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Stay strong at work big guy; prolly better you got the extra sleep - if you get too rundown you'd lift poorly anyway, nvm potentially getting sick if you're anything like me.
    No doubt, doing more conditioning this week when I actually have the chance to do something. That or a decent full body lift. As it is right now I can probably get 2 lifting sessions in this week. I am in no danger of muscle loss, and not in a huge need of more size at this point so this is nothing but an adjustment.

As a matter of fact I just got back in a little bit ago, just over an hour of combination LISS with intermittent calisthenics. Total calisthenics, 120 push ups, 40 reps Hindu Squats, 40 reps 30 inch box jumps, 24 inch step ups 60 reps per side, one arm body weight vertical rows 80 reps per side. all done in sets of 20. Totally soaked with sweat! Awesome workout / walk!
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

I am in a shirt today that I have not been able to wear since I got it. It is like butter yellow and where my fat under my chest stuck out before made it look really bad. I have lost enough now that it is mostly down under my pecs instead of sticking out off of it. So the over all look is way better.

I am thinking 2 weeks from now my abs should be showing. Looking in the mirror this morning I felt that it was a definite turning point from looking big to starting to look buff. The sides of my waist have cleaned up a lot, you can tell where my abs stop and my obliques start from the side. The fat under my pecs is starting to go down, upper chest is coming out more. Heck when I raise my arm you can even see a tiny bit of my serratus peaking through. Just a lot going on right now and it is all positive which is awesome considering the last 2 weeks training has been sporadic to say the least.

I think I will see if I can't manage some pictures this weekend other than just the relaxed shots I send to Boss Body every week. Let you all see the progress I am talking about. Like I said the last 2 weeks have been shots of me a little spilled over but with my high carb day only beeing 175 I expect to be much dryer on the other side of the weekend.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Now that's what I'm talking about. Gonna be show ready in no time flat brother.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Yeah it is nice to see some movement in the right direction. I have been noticing a little bit but today was more like a revelation, I just looked and the mirror and was like hey there is the fruit of my labor!
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In for progress noodz
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Yeah it is nice to see some movement in the right direction. I have been noticing a little bit but today was more like a revelation, I just looked and the mirror and was like hey there is the fruit of my labor!
    Isn't that nice to be able to notice it in the mirror? It took me a bit to be able to do that, but now it's getting easier. I imagine your progress is going to become real rapid here, shortly. No more concerts for a while though...
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    In for progress noodz
    I will get some taken this weekend and put them up probably Monday.
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Isn't that nice to be able to notice it in the mirror? It took me a bit to be able to do that, but now it's getting easier. I imagine your progress is going to become real rapid here, shortly. No more concerts for a while though...
    Yeah it is great. I am pretty hard on myself so being able to look at myself in the mirror and not get frustrated due to progress is very rewarding. I think the next concert I am going to is Depeche Mode in August. However it isn't an all day festival so it won't bring the same dietary challenges. Plus by that time I will be in full on prep and unless I am ahead of the game won't be able to splurge much and even then may not. The leaner I get while trying to rip up the more motivated I get to hit my goal.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Been shedding some bf over the last 2 wks, and been stayin strong with diet to keep leaning - I'm surrounded by temptations, but at the end of the day I ask myself if I really want (blank) to hog down in 2 minutes or if I wanna be bigger & leaner than ever this summer?

It's not easy, but the progress keeps you pushing towards the end prize.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I will get some taken this weekend and put them up probably Monday.
    OMG yess!!!!

did i see depeche mode in there? whens your show? which one is it? competing masters as a heavy?
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Sorry guys no pictures or progress updates today. Had a crazy weekend that was topped off with my Dad going into the hospital with stroke symptoms. I didn't get any progress pictures or anything due to running off to the hospital this morning. He woke up and half of his face was paralyzed, and he had a splitting headache so they took him to the hospital. As I was leaving the Neurologist came and and did some testing and told him from his tests and what he say on physical examination he had Bell's Palsy. I have had this before, it is an infection in the muscles around the ear that makes them swell pinching of the signal to the nerves that control that side of your face. So everything went limp on that side making it look like he had a stroke. I can't even begin to tell you how relieved I am. Dad has advanced type 2 diabetes, and that can exacerbate a lot of issues so this was a pretty big scare.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sorry guys no pictures or progress updates today. Had a crazy weekend that was topped off with my Dad going into the hospital with stroke symptoms. I didn't get any progress pictures or anything due to running off to the hospital this morning. He woke up and half of his face was paralyzed, and he had a splitting headache so they took him to the hospital. As I was leaving the Neurologist came and and did some testing and told him from his tests and what he say on physical examination he had Bell's Palsy. I have had this before, it is an infection in the muscles around the ear that makes them swell pinching of the signal to the nerves that control that side of your face. So everything went limp on that side making it look like he had a stroke. I can't even begin to tell you how relieved I am. Dad has advanced type 2 diabetes, and that can exacerbate a lot of issues so this was a pretty big scare.
    No worries on the updates bud prayers your way buddy
    Independent
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yikes. Best wishes to the fam and especially your dad
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  30. Diamond Member

very happy to hear your dad didn't have a stroke!!! i have no knowledge of bell's palsy, but it has to be better than a stroke.

props for being there for him!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Praying for you and your dad......take care bro
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Glad to hear everything worked out for your old man bud.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    very happy to hear your dad didn't have a stroke!!! i have no knowledge of bell's palsy, but it has to be better than a stroke.

props for being there for him!!!
    Yeah definitely a MUCH better diagnosis. I had bells palsy in my early 20's it just paralyzes one side of your face. It basically looks like he had a stroke since that side of his face is just sagging and doesn't move when he talks. His left eye stays open when he blinks. So they will give him some droppers. They can't give him cortico-steroids because of his diabetes so it will take just a little longer for the swelling from the infection to lessen and stop pinching that nerve off. All in all just a major inconvenience which is far better than a stroke for certain!
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Really glad to hear things panned out alright for your pop, Kleen - I've known a couple ppl who've gotten that and it all worked out fine with a little time. I'm praying for a speedy recovery for him!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Very scary brother. Thank God it wasn't a stroke though. Praying for a speedy recovery.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Good to hear it wasn't a stroke brother. That bells palsy is crazy. Some people recover quickly and some never regain control of the muscles if I'm not mistaken. I know my old boss had it and it took a year before it wasn't as noticeable.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Well I had to thank you all since the multi-quote ain't multi-quoting... Much appreciated, yeah there is a possibility he doesn't get all of the control back with his face. I had mine almost 20 years ago and I still have some very slight weakness in the muscles on that side of my face. Worse is the muscle under my ear cramps really bad from it sometimes when I am holding my mouth open to brush my tongue. That is an excrusicating feeling, my wife trips because when that happens it hurts so bad I start punching my neck trying to get the knot to release. However if that is all he has to deal with is some numbness we can work around that.

So here are my update pics, I am 208.5 right now after the carb up. Last week I was 213.5 not this was a smaller carb up so it makes sense that I am a bit lighter but I think some of the drop is just proof I lost more. You can tell in my pictures that my waist is smaller and my chest looks bigger / tighter. All very subtle changes, I think this next couple weeks while I am able to get to the gym regularly we should see a lot more changes. For now with the past 2 weeks I am pretty pleased with the current progress level.

Name:  5-7-13 208.5 lbs progress montage.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  231.9 KB
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Looking good man. Waist if def. getting smaller!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

best to your father brother, hope the recovery is commencing well
    oh - and nice pics too, I see the progress
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Sorry about pop, buddy. My old man got hit by bell (some speculate that it is stress induced) about 10 years ago and his face was back to normal (still ugly) about 1-2 months later. Hopefully your old man recovers just the same. Doing great on the progress. Keep it up.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Meister Gets Lean with RK-500 Extreme (Sponsored By: SNS)
    By Meister in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-08-2011, 08:26 AM
  2. Bigbeef gets lean with FORMA STANZOL(sponsored)
    By bigbeef in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 11:18 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 01:40 PM
  4. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-09-2009, 01:31 PM