PES Enhanced Review - AnabolicMinds.com

PES Enhanced Review

1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

PES Enhanced Review

Today I tried PES Enhanced pre-workout, weights. I'm on my 8th day of the "Adaption Phase" of the Metabolic diet. So I'm on 30 grams of carbs or less per day. I think that is valid to take into account. This stuff mixed very well. I shook it up it seemed to dissolve completely in a shaker cup. Oh yeah, I took half of the packet pre-workout and the other half I sipped on in 20 oz of water during my workout. The energy came on slowly but steadily. Almost in a wave-like pattern. I do a short warm up of cardio for 10 minutes before my workout and some stretching. After the cardio it seems my legs felt "floaty" is the only way I could describe it. It was a very strange sensation. This sensation kept me moving. It was like I couldn't sit still for long at all. Just had to move. Also I have to mention usually products with nitrates in them make me feel a bit sleepy and I rarely get any kind of pump...especially after being on such low carbs for an extended period like I am now. This product actually gave me a nice pump after almost ever set. I'd feel a warm sensation after a set from each individual body-part followed by a pump. It was so damn tasty too. I couldn't place the flavor but it was really good!. It was even so good that I had to send a PM to NattyD to ask if there were any carbs in it!!. Zero carbs!. No freaking out!. Great job PES!.

I really don't know what else to say about it. This stuff is a winner, like nothing I've ever tried before anyway. I want a tub NOW!.

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thank you for your review. I am glad you liked it.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah, great stuff!!.
    •   

4. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the review. I was waiting for your review eagerly seeing as you don't always react well to some stimulants
  5. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Thanks for the review. I was waiting for your review eagerly seeing as you don't always react well to some stimulants

Yeah, it was a really nice confident energy. No jitters. Can not wait till this is released!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES Enhanced - Sample Review
    By OutOfStep in forum Supplements
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 09-13-2013, 12:27 PM
  2. PES Enhanced Review (bdcc nudes inside!)
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-10-2013, 11:57 PM
  3. PES Enhanced Review
    By bpclipper10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-02-2013, 03:28 PM
  4. PES Enhanced R&D Review
    By srgraham69 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 09:35 PM
  5. FL3X's PES Enhanced review