Formutech Perform & PalmFist

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Formutech Perform & PalmFist


    Name:  image-2557021684.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  476.4 KB

    Just opened this morning. Great taste! Gonna sip on some throughout the day and then I'll take it as an intra-workout drink during Chest Day this evening. Great profile and serving size!

    Stay Tuned....
    Independent Review


  2. In first!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  3. I freaking love our packaging. Serious
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I freaking love our packaging. Serious
    Dude. It looks beast mode
    Independent Review

  5. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

    Dude. It looks beast mode
    I know I love it. Volatile looks even more bad ass
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  6. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    I know I love it. Volatile looks even more bad ass
    I'll have to check it out
    Independent Review

  7. subbed
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  8. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    subbed
    what going on ed! back is looking huge in that avi
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  9. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    what going on ed! back is looking huge in that avi
    His back is always huge bro. PermaHuge!
    Independent Review

  10. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    His back is always huge bro. PermaHuge!
    agreed
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  11. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    what going on ed! back is looking huge in that avi
    thanks guys....it's a good picture....haha...
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  12. At the gym now. Love the taste of this stuff guys
    Independent Review

  13. Day 16 CHEST Weight 202! Cuff warmup Incline BB Press 10@135x2, 16@185, 12@185, 11@185 Flat BB Press 10@225x2, 8@225+8@135 DB Fly 15@25, 15@30, 15@35, 12@40, 12@45 AB CIRCUIT (no rest btwn sets or exercises) -weighted crunch- 15@40, 15@35 -hanging leg raise- 10, 10 -cable chop- 10@40, 10@40
    Independent Review

  14. So I only put one scoop in for intra. Going to double that dose for major lift days from here on out. I would have had meal 4 around the time I went to the gym today so the BCAAs really helped me power thru today's workout. I was so damn thirsty I slammed the while thing before I was half way done. Tasted good though. Now eat, rest, recover!
    Independent Review

  15. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    At the gym now. Love the taste of this stuff guys
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Day 16 CHEST Weight 202! Cuff warmup Incline BB Press 10@135x2, 16@185, 12@185, 11@185 Flat BB Press 10@225x2, 8@225+8@135 DB Fly 15@25, 15@30, 15@35, 12@40, 12@45 AB CIRCUIT (no rest btwn sets or exercises) -weighted crunch- 15@40, 15@35 -hanging leg raise- 10, 10 -cable chop- 10@40, 10@40
    Everyone raves about the flavor. Serious intensity in that workout bro!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  16. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Everyone raves about the flavor. Serious intensity in that workout bro!!
    So good!
    Independent Review

  17. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    So good!
    whatcha hitting today brother?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  18. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    whatcha hitting today brother?
    Just sipping today man. School school school
    Independent Review

  19. Will sip on a scoop thru the day of Formutech PERFORM. Then I'll take a double scoop during my leg thrashing I have planned for tonight!!!

    So cardio sesh done and done. Just finished 20 minutes HIIT. No problem with 0:30, 0:30 slow/fast sprints in the park down the street!! It was awesome and now I feel like a million. Breakfast.... Three S's...... School all ****in day. Weights around 7:00pm tonight!!! It's a LEG DAY
    Independent Review

  20. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Will sip on a scoop thru the day of Formutech PERFORM. Then I'll take a double scoop during my leg thrashing I have planned for tonight!!!

    So cardio sesh done and done. Just finished 20 minutes HIIT. No problem with 0:30, 0:30 slow/fast sprints in the park down the street!! It was awesome and now I feel like a million. Breakfast.... Three S's...... School all ****in day. Weights around 7:00pm tonight!!! It's a LEG DAY
    nice cardio session, bud, sprints are awesome for conditioning. Destroy those legs and report back!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  21. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    nice cardio session, bud, sprints are awesome for conditioning. Destroy those legs and report back!
    Will do. Thanks bro
    Independent Review

  22. LEGS
    Weight 200
    Warmup/stretch
    Squat
    10@135, 12@225, 11@275, 10@315, 20@225 Walking DB Lunge
    14@45x3
    Single Leg Ext
    15@80x3
    DB Stiff Leg DL
    15@70x3
    Single Laying Leg Curl
    15@40x3
    Independent Review

  23. I'm so very happy to be taking bcaa's again. I really notice a difference in my workouts and recovery after tearing it up. PERFORM is really performing well for me
    Independent Review

  24. Night broskies


    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

    Kara Goucher
    Independent Review

  25. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    I'm so very happy to be taking bcaa's again. I really notice a difference in my workouts and recovery after tearing it up. PERFORM is really performing well for me
    I know what you mean, they really make a big difference for me too
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  26. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Night broskies

    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

    Kara Goucher
    Nice quote!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  27. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Nice quote!
    Thanks brotha
    Independent Review

  28. Here's dinner!


    Name:  image-1407776935.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  535.2 KB



    No workout today. My back needs a rest day so that what I did. Tomorrow we attack the gym in the AM!!
    Independent Review

  29. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Here's dinner!

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=74 544"/>

    No workout today. My back needs a rest day so that what I did. Tomorrow we attack the gym in the AM!!
    Chicken rice and banana pepper?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  30. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Chicken rice and banana pepper?
    Why yessir
    Independent Review

  31. Getting ready for a back workout. Gonna throw in Bis at the end for good measure! I need to switch up my routine. I'm feeling a little underutilized. Keeping my leg workout though cuz it's doing good things right now
    Independent Review

  32. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Why yessir
    looks very familiar! lol. I eat chicken and rice every damn day
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  33. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    looks very familiar! lol. I eat chicken and rice every damn day
    Yut!
    Independent Review

  34. No Deads today. Lumbar region still hurtin


    Day 20 BACK/BIS
    Weighted chins
    11@45, 12@45, 10@45
    Hammer Strength High Row (lat)
    15@90x3
    Cable Pullover
    10@100x2, 12@80
    Single Arm Seated Row (pronate to neutral)
    15@60x2, 12@70
    Close Grip Lat PD
    8@160x3
    Weighted Crunches
    10@40x4
    Independent Review

  35. In and out pretty quick today. Just wasn't feeling it. Wanted to throw bis in with back but totally lost all motivation when the gym started getting packed with idiots! Probably do some sprints tonight.

    Took two scoops of PERFORM for intra today. Ended up leaving early so I just mixed my post workout shake in with the PERFORM. Melon-vanilla-rocky road shake! Not so great but not so bad either

    Now recovery!
    Independent Review

  36. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    In and out pretty quick today. Just wasn't feeling it. Wanted to throw bis in with back but totally lost all motivation when the gym started getting packed with idiots! Probably do some sprints tonight.

    Took two scoops of PERFORM for intra today. Ended up leaving early so I just mixed my post workout shake in with the PERFORM. Melon-vanilla-rocky road shake! Not so great but not so bad either

    Now recovery!
    Lol sounds nasty!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  37. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Lol sounds nasty!
    Taste buds are for girls anyways. Chugging FTW!
    Independent Review

  38. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

    Taste buds are for girls anyways. Chugging FTW!
    That's the spirit!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  39. For example: tuna straight outta the can--->
    No flavor oat bran--->

    Name:  image-2774395210.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  468.7 KB

    Meal 3
    Independent Review

  40. In, late, but here. Bring it
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SGT Reg’s PERFORM BCAA log-(sponsored by Formutech Nutrition)
    By drewsicle3210 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 03-17-2013, 10:04 AM
  2. Formutech perform log
    By WPD111 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 02-20-2013, 07:41 PM
  3. Formutech is at it again! Don't just lift, PERFORM! GTFIH!
    By TheSwanks in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 12:36 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-13-2009, 12:47 AM
  5. Exercises for sport performance
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-16-2007, 03:09 PM
Log in
Log in