Versa-1, C20, OEP Log

marcusz16

marcusz16

Awards
I'm new here but I like the feel of this place.

I'm cutting for a physique comp. in May. I decided to run Versa-1 due to all the hype and I figured I'd log my run of it while on some of its sibling supps. (C20 and OEP)

Since the show is still a good ways away I'm easing into the cut.

Stats:
Height- 6'1
Weight- 203
BF%- 14.3

Goals:
Weight- 185/190
BF%- 5/6

Other supps:
100% gold standard
Multi
CLA
HMB
Creatine Monohydrate

Diet:
Low Carb Monday-Saturday, cheat day Sunday
High Protein >200 grams

Workout Split:
Monday- Chest/Tri/HIIT
Tuesday- Back/Shoulders/Bi
Wednesday- Chest/Tri/Legs
Thursday- Back/Shoulders/Bi/HIIT
Friday- Chest/Tri
Saturday- Bootcamp (body weight exercises rope climb, muscle ups, hand stand push-ups, parallel bars, Olympic Rings) all in intervals.
Sunday- off

I'll post pics and log regularly.

Attachments

marcusz16

marcusz16

Awards
I'm in Mobile, AL it's the Steel City and no I don't have a coach this is my first show.

marcusz16

marcusz16

Awards
That's awesome bud. Thanks for following. Good luck on your show.

marcusz16

marcusz16

Awards
Today's workout Chest/Tri

Took C20, Versa-1, Jack3d Micro 30 minutes prior
5 minute warm up with jump rope
Bench Press- warm up set 185x12, 225x8, 275x8, 300x6, 185x12
Incline Press- 185x10, 205x10, 225x8
Decline Press- 225x10, 250x8, 300x6
Chest Dips- 2 unweighted sets of 15 followed by 1 set with 50lbs on a belt.
Skull Crushers- 115 lbs 4x8
Cable Push downs- 100lbs 3x10
Dips- 90lbs in lap 3x15
Cool down- push ups wide, middle, diamond superset of 3 sets of 15.

Rocky Road 100% Gold Standard in 8oz of Almond Milk. Delicious by the way. With creatine Monohydrate

Post workout meal: 30 minutes post
2 8oz chicken breasts grilled
1 cup Asparagus
1 medium Sweet Potato

marcusz16

marcusz16

Awards
Didn't get to do my HIIT today. I got called into work.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
VERSA-1, Compound 20, AND OEP??? Well this should be fun...

Marcusz, did you decide to go with the original version OxyElite Pro or the new formula?

marcusz16

marcusz16

Awards
The original of course! I love DMAA. I chose to stack all three because I love to stack C20 and OEP and my USP Labs rep told me Versa-1 goes great with a thermo.

marcusz16

marcusz16

Awards
So far all I've noticed is better feeling workouts. Stacked with Jack3d Micro the pumps are crazy and I feel incredible. I'll weigh in and caliper on Friday and post the results.

marcusz16

marcusz16

Awards
Sorry about yesterday but the work out was back/bis/shoulders

Pre: Versa-1, C20, Jack3d Micro

Warm up on the jump rope

Wide Grip Pull ups 3x15
Lat Pull Downs 150lbs 4x8
Rows 185lbs 3x12
Lateral/Medial Delt raise supersets of 15 with 40lb DB
Shoulder Press 155lbs 4x8
Shrugs 315lbs 3x10 (chin tucked)
High Pulls 135lbs 2x12
Alternating DB curls 35lbx12 45lbx12
Hammer Curls 35lb 2x12
BB Curls 95lbs 3x8

Post: 100% Gold Standard Rocky Road, creatine mono, Macadamia Nut Crusted Mahi Mahi with steamed Brussel Sprouts and a sweet potato.

Weights felt great. Had a sick pump in my lats and bis. Vascularity was insane and I'm not usually too vascular but it was like a road map across my forearms and bis.

marcusz16

marcusz16

Awards
Yesterday's workout started identical to Monday's but ended with a killer leg workout.

Squats- 315x10, 350x10, 375x10
Lunges- 55lb DB 4x8 each leg
Calf Raises- 225lbs 4x20
Sled- 100lbs on the sled pulled it 5 sprints of 50 yards/pushed it 5 sprints of 50 yards.

I feel unstoppable during my workouts and my vascularity is through the roof.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in buddy

marcusz16

marcusz16

Awards
Today's work out started just like Tuesday's but I got my HIIT in today. It was me and my workout partner doing 10 sprints with the overspeed band, 3 sets of 20 on the jump trainer, and a final all out race of 100 yards ( I won). All of that spaced out with 45 second breaks in between. We played 5 on 5 full court basketball afterwards and were effectively wiped out.

Tossed back my favorite post workout mixture and stretched. Still feel like a million bucks during the workout and after. Vascularity getting sicker every day. I weigh in tomorrow and I'll have some results for you guys.

marcusz16

marcusz16

Awards
Weighed in this morning at 198 with 12% body fat. So I've lost 5lbs and 2.3% BF. While maintaining strength. I've got veins beginning to show on my stomach and shoulders.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weighed in this morning at 198 with 12% body fat. So I've lost 5lbs and 2.3% BF. While maintaining strength. I've got veins beginning to show on my stomach and shoulders.
Wow! Nice job.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2.3% in 6 days?

marcusz16

marcusz16

Awards
OEP Plus lowering carb intake coupled with Versa-1 and HIIT jump started my body fat loss while helping me maintain lean mass. I thought my workouts would suffer due to the carb limiting but if anything I'd say my workouts were better with Versa-1 and Jack3d micro. I had huge, solid pumps and all kinds of focus. I can't wait to see what happens by the end of my run.

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for this.. I'll be starting compound 20 and versa 1 here.Your bench and squat numbers are real beastly.. You could probably do some damage powerlifting with those!

marcusz16

marcusz16

Awards
Thanks man. During my bulk last year I decided try for a 400lb bench press, sadly I fell short but it was fun pushing heavy weights and seeing improvements.

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. During my bulk last year I decided try for a 400lb bench press, sadly I fell short but it was fun pushing heavy weights and seeing improvements.
Yeah if you trained for power I think you could get there. What's your deadlift?

marcusz16

marcusz16

Awards
I don't deadlift due to a pars defect of my L5 Vertebra. It only seems to bother me when I try to deadlift.

marcusz16

marcusz16

Awards
Same work out as last Monday, except for the skin splitting pump! Couldn't get my shirt off without help. It was awesome!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same work out as last Monday, except for the skin splitting pump! Couldn't get my shirt off without help. It was awesome!
That's awesome when that happens but at the same time oh so uncool because you end up stuck in your cold sweaty shirt until you can remove it haha.

marcusz16

marcusz16

Awards
Haha yeah getting stuck in a sweaty shirt becomes a bit of a hassle but totally worth it.

marcusz16

marcusz16

Awards
Another awesome workout today. Veins around the waistline are beginning to stick around all the time. Muscles definitely look and feel fuller or more dense. Not a whole lot but it's only been a week and a half or so.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like you're off to a great start man. I saw a big increase in vascularity with V-1 (particularly around the waistline) as well. It should only keep getting better bud.

marcusz16

marcusz16

Awards
That's good to hear I'm running 2 bottles so I can only hope the results continue to escalate.

marcusz16

marcusz16

Awards
Great workouts are only getting better. Starting to see some nice strength gains. My reps are going up on all my major lifts. I may even max out on Monday and see if I can hit the hallowed 400 on bench.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great workouts are only getting better. Starting to see some nice strength gains. My reps are going up on all my major lifts. I may even max out on Monday and see if I can hit the hallowed 400 on bench.
Good sh!t

marcusz16

marcusz16

Awards
It's been a great 2 weeks of workouts on Versa-1. I'll post progress shots later today with weight and BF%.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's been a great 2 weeks of workouts on Versa-1. I'll post progress shots later today with weight and BF%.
Awesome. Sounds good

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow! Great job so far man. The progress shown in your pics is awesome, especially considering the timeframe.

marcusz16

marcusz16

Awards
Thanks man I'm really enjoying this stack so far.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice progress champ

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice veins man. Impressive for not being very vascular normally.

KellyP

Awards
OK...a little confused! The new formula is DMAA free. Used the old formula with DMAA but wasn't really impressed. Now the talke is about the new formula compared to the new formula.