SGT Reg’s PERFORM BCAA log-(sponsored by Formutech Nutrition)

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    Fair enough. I will do my best to spread the word, and I will ration my supply. I can mix it half with the tasteless bulk ones from NP.

    I actually did yoga again this morning and then my Sunday Biceps. My hips are actually feeling a bit healthier today. Improved my 1RM on each exercise. I will post specifics when I get back home. I use the JEFIT app to track, so it takes my weight and reps and calculates a 1RM. I don't really know how that works, but I will go with it.

    Going to get my progress pictures taken before my Sunday cheat meal. I am thinking maybe chinese.

    Thanks again CW and Formutech for the hook up on this log!!
    I've tested the 1RM on leg presses, curls, and bench. It's accurate until you test it. :/
    Meaning, it told me my 1RM on bench was 305. I was able to do 305x1 when I tested it but then it pushed my 1RM up to 316 (????). But, I credit JeFits 1RM calculations for getting my curl weight so high. I kept testing...
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.


  2. I nailed Chest and Back yesterday. Perhaps the best workut of the year so far. I went to Ranger Gym and knocked it out with my P90X iPhone app.
    I did Plyo this morning at home. I weighed in at 169 today. My body fat is continuing to drop, and I am looking more cut. My wife is going to take my progress pics tomorrow.
    I will get them posted in my "logs" then.
    Tomorrow is Shoulders and Arms, and I am going to hit Ranger Gym for that one.
    I plan to tear it the **** up.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I nailed Chest and Back yesterday. Perhaps the best workut of the year so far. I went to Ranger Gym and knocked it out with my P90X iPhone app.
    I did Plyo this morning at home. I weighed in at 169 today. My body fat is continuing to drop, and I am looking more cut. My wife is going to take my progress pics tomorrow.
    I will get them posted in my "logs" then.
    Tomorrow is Shoulders and Arms, and I am going to hit Ranger Gym for that one.
    I plan to tear it the **** up.
    Awesome drew! Looking forward to the progress pics!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  4. I always was a fan of the ranger gym. Is it the same SPC who runs it with the WW detail?

    That place was the tits.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I always was a fan of the ranger gym. Is it the same SPC who runs it with the WW detail?

    That place was the tits.
    I think we are talking about 2 different Ranger Gyms. The one out at RTB isn't really run, Ranger studs who drop out have to clean it up.
    You probably are referring to the one in 75th's compound.
    •   
       


  6. It's a great gym though. Alot of non-traditional equipment for doing crazy ass PT

  7. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    I think we are talking about 2 different Ranger Gyms. The one out at RTB isn't really run, Ranger studs who drop out have to clean it up.
    You probably are referring to the one in 75th's compound.
    Plausible.

    Although by run I meant two WW (worldwide) guys would be sitting there and would clean it after lunch and then leave shortly after.

    There was a tabbed SPC who was actually in charge but never had to stay because of the detail.

    It had a section of turf in the middle with the regimental crest. 10 (maybe?) Power Racks all were black and red with the crest on them and the benches. And a few machines and cardio equipment. A rack of DBs, KBs, a Pullup Cage and an antigravity Treadmill.

    Is that the RTB or 75th one?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Plausible.

    Although by run I meant two WW (worldwide) guys would be sitting there and would clean it after lunch and then leave shortly after.

    There was a tabbed SPC who was actually in charge but never had to stay because of the detail.

    It had a section of turf in the middle with the regimental crest. 10 (maybe?) Power Racks all were black and red with the crest on them and the benches. And a few machines and cardio equipment. A rack of DBs, KBs, a Pullup Cage and an antigravity Treadmill.

    Is that the RTB or 75th one?
    That isn't ours. The color scheme is accurate, but the crest is unique to regiment. RTB displays the tab on everything, being it is the school where the tab is earned. I got to go get me mine. This summer.

    You planning on going to the school?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    That isn't ours. The color scheme is accurate, but the crest is unique to regiment. RTB displays the tab on everything, being it is the school where the tab is earned. I got to go get me mine. This summer.

    You planning on going to the school?
    Yep, mine had to have been the regiment one then.


    Negative, I have no intention of staying in the army long enough for them to send me.

  10. Sorry bro been busy as hell lately. How's the p90 going?
    Independent Review

  11. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Sorry bro been busy as hell lately. How's the p90 going?
    Damn fine. The progess is great. Down another ound this week. I am trying not to lose any more "weight" as I don't want to be sacrifing my LBM. I need to eat a bit more.

  12. Nice log. I'm all caught up!! One minor suggestion to your pre-workout. I noticed that your taking bulk caffeine along with some other supps. Try adding a baby aspirin to it as well. That can also be a nice benefit to your plan. Remember the days of the ECA stacks.... Yeah they worked alright!! Add in a baby aspirin to give yourself another edge... Looking forward to some progress pics you must be killing it. Damn your cals were low to start... I have to keep my caps at around 2000-2500 or I wake up with headaches and I'm always starving. I also enjoy the 40/40/20 plan. I'm not always exact but hover around the ratio. Works well for recomping I think...

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Tuffguy80 View Post
    Nice log. I'm all caught up!! One minor suggestion to your pre-workout. I noticed that your taking bulk caffeine along with some other supps. Try adding a baby aspirin to it as well. That can also be a nice benefit to your plan. Remember the days of the ECA stacks.... Yeah they worked alright!! Add in a baby aspirin to give yourself another edge... Looking forward to some progress pics you must be killing it. Damn your caps were low to start... I have to keep my caps at around 2000-2500 or I wake up with headaches and I'm always starving. I also enjoy the 40/40/20 plan. I'm not always exact but hover around the ratio. Works well for recomping I think...

    Nevermind. Got it. The fat burners that I am taking are making it tough to eat. I dropped another pound, so 168. I suppose that I am sacrifing some muscle in the process though.
    I can bulk later

  14. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    Nevermind. Got it. The fat burners that I am taking are making it tough to eat. I dropped another pound, so 168. I suppose that I am sacrifing some muscle in the process though.
    I can bulk later
    Lol no damn iPhone auto correct!! I edited...

    Visit my OCT PCT with VERSA-1 log: OTC PCT with VERSA-1

  15. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    Nevermind. Got it. The fat burners that I am taking are making it tough to eat. I dropped another pound, so 168. I suppose that I am sacrifing some muscle in the process though.
    I can bulk later
    A good rule of thumb is never go below your bmr to preserve muscle and stay out of starvation mode

    My bmr is around 1900-2000 and my typical tdee is about 3200 so I cut at 2250-2750 cals/day.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  16. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    Nevermind. Got it. The fat burners that I am taking are making it tough to eat. I dropped another pound, so 168. I suppose that I am sacrifing some muscle in the process though.
    I can bulk later
    Damn ur fast on this board bro...lol...

    Yeah when the main goal is to cut and that's all your worried about. Muscle will slip off at same time but you'll reach your main goal faster. I'm trying the recomp method and it just seems like its taking forever to lean out. I picked up some decent muscle on my last run and don't really want to lose any that is my problem.

    But there is a ton of legal supplements out there that will put some size on you relatively quickly. I have two new workout partners that I'm training and I got the one to put on some nice mass while maintaining his abs. He went from 145-151 since September and then I just put him on Versa-1 and USPowders bulk powders and he is just about done 1 month Versa-1 and he is weighing in at 156!

    So keep your eye on the target and by April you'll be set and ready to gain!!

    Visit my OCT PCT with VERSA-1 log: OTC PCT with VERSA-1

  17. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    A good rule of thumb is never go below your bmr to preserve muscle and stay out of starvation mode

    My bmr is around 1900-2000 and my typical tdee is about 3200 so I cut at 2250-2750 cals/day.
    So not to sound like an idiot but I've never calculated what my BMR is or TDEE...

    How does one go about this? Are you guys using a special program? I'd like to see what I'm at so I can fit my goals better with more accuracy.

    I just picked up a nice heart rate monitor so I can monitor myself during my lifts and my interval training.

    Visit my OCT PCT with VERSA-1 log: OTC PCT with VERSA-1

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Tuffguy80 View Post

    So not to sound like an idiot but I've never calculated what my BMR is or TDEE...

    How does one go about this? Are you guys using a special program? I'd like to see what I'm at so I can fit my goals better with more accuracy.

    I just picked up a nice heart rate monitor so I can monitor myself during my lifts and my interval training.

    Visit my OCT PCT with VERSA-1 log: OTC PCT with VERSA-1
    There are a ton of calculators out there. Pick a few and average the results and it will give u an idea. The real numbers can only be determined by very careful tracking over time
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  19. I feel like scoobysworkshop.com has a pretty decent tdee calculator. As well as lots of info on bodybuilding. And he does it for free!! Good dude

  20. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I feel like scoobysworkshop.com has a pretty decent tdee calculator. As well as lots of info on bodybuilding. And he does it for free!! Good dude
    Yeah scooby is legit
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  21. Progress pics- Day 24 of P90X- Day 24 of Perform BCAA's (sponsored portion of log is completed already)Name:  REG 27FEB13 354.JPG
Views: 68
Size:  141.9 KBName:  REG 27FEB13 351.JPG
Views: 66
Size:  182.6 KBName:  REG 27FEB13 350.JPG
Views: 67
Size:  177.6 KBName:  REG 27FEB13 349.JPG
Views: 66
Size:  183.3 KB

  22. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Progress pics- Day 24 of P90X- Day 24 of Perform BCAA's (sponsored portion of log is completed already)<img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****75 735"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****75 736"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****75 737"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****75 738"/>
    You've done really well so far drew! Much better definition in your arms and chest
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  23. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    You've done really well so far drew! Much better definition in your arms and chest
    Thanks. I am going to keep at it. No fail mission here.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    Damn fine. The progess is great. Down another ound this week. I am trying not to lose any more "weight" as I don't want to be sacrifing my LBM. I need to eat a bit more.
    Well then eat dummy!
    Independent Review

  25. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Well then eat dummy!
    lol. hes right! sometimes you just have to plan out what you need for the day and just eat it.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MassHGH/Testodrol X9 Log (Sponsored by Lecheek Nutrition)
    By fumoney in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 292
    Last Post: 07-04-2012, 07:51 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 10:03 AM
  3. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 10:17 PM
  4. IGF-2 Log Sponsored by Applied Nutriceuticals:
    By kjscatch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-16-2008, 10:24 PM
  5. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 04:10 PM
Log in
Log in