SGT Reg’s PERFORM BCAA log-(sponsored by Formutech Nutrition)
- 02-27-2013, 12:09 PM
- 02-27-2013, 12:35 PM
- 02-27-2013, 12:40 PM
02-27-2013, 12:47 PM
02-27-2013, 01:03 PM
02-27-2013, 01:14 PM
02-27-2013, 01:23 PM
02-27-2013, 02:09 PM
02-27-2013, 02:17 PM
02-27-2013, 02:20 PM
02-28-2013, 02:35 PM
Nothing new to report except that my weight is down to 166!!!! 3 pounds in 4 days?!!!
I know what you are thinking, water weight and all that, but I know my trending and I am fairly certain that next Thursday under similar conditions I will be down some more.
02-28-2013, 03:47 PM
Come like my Face book page and share it!! I am reaching out to the Anabolic minds community. You may know a family member that just isn't really into fitness. Send them my way, these programs change lives. Then you will have a new workout partner for life!!
03-01-2013, 06:05 AM
Legs and Back went Great. The nolvadren XT may be providing me with something, energy and a swollen ego? I feel like a beast today for some reason. My wife is still holding on to the baby, for now. I expect today or tomorrow. I hate seeing her in that much pain. I wish there was something that I could do.
I am also using the Age force fat loss patch, and I used it last night and 2 nights before that. I seem to be looking leaner, but I am also having sleep disturbances. Next week is a total stim break, so Maybe that will help.
03-01-2013, 06:21 AM
03-01-2013, 10:51 PM
03-06-2013, 09:26 PM
Just had our baby last night. Still drinking my perform bcaa's, about to order another tub. I love it.
Sometimes I mix it with my PwO, and with my modern bcaa's.
Speaking of PWO, those volatile samples were phenomenal. I see big things for Formutech.
03-07-2013, 04:32 AM
03-07-2013, 01:10 PM
03-07-2013, 06:07 PM
03-07-2013, 08:04 PM
03-08-2013, 07:23 PM
03-09-2013, 08:40 AM
Biceps and Triceps
1. ALT hammer curl- 45x6, 40x6, 40x6
2. ALT lying DB extension- 25x6, 25x8, 30x6
1. ALT seated DB curl- 40x6, 40x6, 40x5
2. ALT DB bent over kickbacks- 30x6, 30x6, 30x8
1. One arm seated concentration curl- 35x6, 35x6,35x7
2. EZ bar lying close grip behind the headextensions- 60x7, 60x7, 60x8
1. EZ bar close grip curl- 70x6, 70x6, 70x8
Great workout. The pump is amazing. I will do my P90X Yogalater, then Monday begind phase 2, and ass kicking workouts. I have decided tofinish my cut throughout the phase 2, and begin my lean bulk in phase 3, whichstarts in 4 weeks.
03-09-2013, 08:41 AM
03-09-2013, 09:01 AM
03-09-2013, 09:25 AM
03-09-2013, 10:21 AM
03-11-2013, 09:56 PM
Newborn is doing great. I had som serious workouts in the hospital last week. I may have even sold some workout programs to the nursing staff. I was looking like a friggin fanatic in my wife's room doing P90X, and they were like, "man, i never have time to workout", and I was like "I don't either, I make time".
anyways- Today is DAY 17
I did Chest, shoulders, and triceps
This was interesting because I just did Bi's and Tri's 2 days ago. Triceps were a little weak, so I won't make that mistake again!
1. Slow motion Pushups (go down 4 seconds, then back up 4 seconds) - 4 wide, 4 regular, 4 military, Then 30 normal speed and distance pushups
2. In and Out straight arm shoulder fly's- DB 15's x 16
3. Chair dips- 40
4. Plange Pushups- 12
5. Pike Press- 20
6. Side Tri rise- 15
7. Floor Fly's- 16
8. Scarecrows- DB-20's x12
9. Overhead Tricep extensions- DB 25's x 12
10. TwoTwitch Speed push Ups (4 fast, 3 slow (4 sec dwn, 4 sec up))- 3 rounds then 20 regular pushups
11. Y- Press- DB-30's x 12
12. Lying tricep extensions- DB- 25's x 10
13. Side toside pushups (walking pushups)- 16
14- Pour fly's- DB- 15's x 12
15- seated side leaning extensions- DB- 25's x 8 ((triceps are getting smoked right about now))
16- One-arm Push-ups-
17- Weighted Arm circles (20 forward, 20 Backwards)- All of them with 7.5# in each hand. Straight arms, this is tough.
18. Throw the Bomb (triceps)- DB- 25's x 12
19. Clap pushups- 15
20- Slo- Mo- Throws- DB- 12's x 15
21. Front to back Tri extension- DB- 20's x 12
22. One Arm Balance Pushups- 10
23. Fly-row-press- DB- 20's x 8
24. DumBell Cross Body Blows- DB- 30's x 12
I am getting stronger and more ripped. This is another outstanding workout. My pumps are full and I have plently of energy.
Tomorrow is Plyometrics. ANd I have physical therapy so my legs will be smoked.
03-13-2013, 12:39 PM
BACK AND BICEPS (repsxweight)
1. Wide Front Pullups-10
2. Lawnmowers- 12x55
3. TwentyOnes- 21x25
4. Alt Cross body curls- 5x30, drop, 7x25
5. Switch grip pullups- 8
6. Elbows Out lawnmowers- 15x45
7. Standing Bicep curls- 10x35
8. One Arm concntration curls- 10x35
9. CornCob pullups- 6
10. Reverse grip bent over rows- 12x45
11. Open Arm curls- 10x30
12. Static arm curls- 16x25
13. Towel pullups- 4
14. Congdon locomotives- 30x45, drop, 10x40
15. Crouching Cohen- 12x25
16. One arm corkscrew curls- 12x30
17. Chin ups- 10
18. Seated bent over back fly's- 15x45 !!!
19. Curl up/Hammer down- 10x30
20. Hammer curls- 10x35
21. Max rep pullups- 4
22. Superman- 6 x 10 seconds
23. In and Out hammer curls- 4x30 smoked
24. Strip set curls- 8x35, 8x30, 8x25, 8x20
feeling good. strong. My Right elbow is so painful. I don't know what is up with that.
And I did test levels last week, and my free test was 264!!! That is super low. I just starte DAA again today and I also am starting USPLabs Prime today as well.
ANy tips on the joint pain or test levels?
03-13-2013, 12:50 PM
Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
03-13-2013, 12:53 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By fumoney in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 292Last Post: 07-04-2012, 07:51 AM
- By fumoney in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2012, 10:03 AM
- By nparisi in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 56Last Post: 02-08-2009, 10:17 PM
- By kjscatch in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 37Last Post: 07-16-2008, 10:24 PM
- By Sputnik in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 41Last Post: 05-09-2007, 04:10 PM