SGT Reg’s PERFORM BCAA log-(sponsored by Formutech Nutrition)

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

  1. Progress pics- Day 24 of P90X- Day 24 of Perform BCAA's (sponsored portion of log is completed already)Name:  REG 27FEB13 354.JPG
Views: 54
Size:  141.9 KBName:  REG 27FEB13 351.JPG
Views: 53
Size:  182.6 KBName:  REG 27FEB13 350.JPG
Views: 51
Size:  177.6 KBName:  REG 27FEB13 349.JPG
Views: 50
Size:  183.3 KB


  2. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Progress pics- Day 24 of P90X- Day 24 of Perform BCAA's (sponsored portion of log is completed already)<img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=75 735"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=75 736"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=75 737"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=75 738"/>
    You've done really well so far drew! Much better definition in your arms and chest
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  3. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    You've done really well so far drew! Much better definition in your arms and chest
    Thanks. I am going to keep at it. No fail mission here.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    Damn fine. The progess is great. Down another ound this week. I am trying not to lose any more "weight" as I don't want to be sacrifing my LBM. I need to eat a bit more.
    Well then eat dummy!
    Independent Review

  5. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Well then eat dummy!
    lol. hes right! sometimes you just have to plan out what you need for the day and just eat it.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  6. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    lol. hes right! sometimes you just have to plan out what you need for the day and just eat it.
    It's hard finding the time sometimes but hey we chose the lifestyle not the other way around
    Independent Review

  7. Nice job Drew!

  8. Clear your box bro!
    Independent Review

  9. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Clear your box bro!
    clear your mom's box
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  10. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Clear your box bro!
    Got it

  11. Nothing new to report except that my weight is down to 166!!!! 3 pounds in 4 days?!!!

    I know what you are thinking, water weight and all that, but I know my trending and I am fairly certain that next Thursday under similar conditions I will be down some more.

  12. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Drew-...5459903?ref=hl#


    Come like my Face book page and share it!! I am reaching out to the Anabolic minds community. You may know a family member that just isn't really into fitness. Send them my way, these programs change lives. Then you will have a new workout partner for life!!

  13. Legs and Back went Great. The nolvadren XT may be providing me with something, energy and a swollen ego? I feel like a beast today for some reason. My wife is still holding on to the baby, for now. I expect today or tomorrow. I hate seeing her in that much pain. I wish there was something that I could do.

    I am also using the Age force fat loss patch, and I used it last night and 2 nights before that. I seem to be looking leaner, but I am also having sleep disturbances. Next week is a total stim break, so Maybe that will help.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Legs and Back went Great. The nolvadren XT may be providing me with something, energy and a swollen ego? I feel like a beast today for some reason. My wife is still holding on to the baby, for now. I expect today or tomorrow. I hate seeing her in that much pain. I wish there was something that I could do.

    I am also using the Age force fat loss patch, and I used it last night and 2 nights before that. I seem to be looking leaner, but I am also having sleep disturbances. Next week is a total stim break, so Maybe that will help.
    good luck to you and your wife for the delivery! and congrats in advance buddy!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  15. Yes congrats and best of luck!!

    Visit my OCT PCT with VERSA-1 log: OTC PCT with VERSA-1

  16. Just had our baby last night. Still drinking my perform bcaa's, about to order another tub. I love it.
    Sometimes I mix it with my PwO, and with my modern bcaa's.

    Speaking of PWO, those volatile samples were phenomenal. I see big things for Formutech.

    Thanks!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Just had our baby last night. Still drinking my perform bcaa's, about to order another tub. I love it.
    Sometimes I mix it with my PwO, and with my modern bcaa's.

    Speaking of PWO, those volatile samples were phenomenal. I see big things for Formutech.

    Thanks!!
    Congrats!!!!!

    Glad you liked the volatile man!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  18. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Just had our baby last night. Still drinking my perform bcaa's, about to order another tub. I love it.
    Sometimes I mix it with my PwO, and with my modern bcaa's.

    Speaking of PWO, those volatile samples were phenomenal. I see big things for Formutech.

    Thanks!!
    Congrats on your new addition. I hope that your wife is doing well!

  19. You became a beachbody coach?
  20. SGT Reg’s PERFORM BCAA log-(sponsored by Formutech Nutrition)


    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    You became a beachbody coach?
    He's still at the hospital. Yes, he's a beachbody coach.


    Sent from my iPhone using my thumbs.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  21. Congrats on the baby!!!

    Visit my OCT PCT with VERSA-1 log: OTC PCT with VERSA-1

  22. Today’s workout
    Biceps and Triceps
    Superset
    1. ALT hammer curl- 45x6, 40x6, 40x6
    2. ALT lying DB extension- 25x6, 25x8, 30x6
    Superset
    1. ALT seated DB curl- 40x6, 40x6, 40x5
    2. ALT DB bent over kickbacks- 30x6, 30x6, 30x8
    Superset
    1. One arm seated concentration curl- 35x6, 35x6,35x7
    2. EZ bar lying close grip behind the headextensions- 60x7, 60x7, 60x8
    Last exercise
    1. EZ bar close grip curl- 70x6, 70x6, 70x8
    Great workout. The pump is amazing. I will do my P90X Yogalater, then Monday begind phase 2, and ass kicking workouts. I have decided tofinish my cut throughout the phase 2, and begin my lean bulk in phase 3, whichstarts in 4 weeks.

  23. Oh, and a scoop of Perform. I am almost out of my second tub!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Oh, and a scoop of Perform. I am almost out of my second tub!!
    Going through that stuff fast!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  25. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Going through that stuff fast!
    Well, by almost out I mean half way through. I always see my supplements as half empty instead of half full. I hate running out!! Time to re-order. I think I will try the endurance next.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    Well, by almost out I mean half way through. I always see my supplements as half empty instead of half full. I hate running out!! Time to re-order. I think I will try the endurance next.
    You'll love it!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  27. Newborn is doing great. I had som serious workouts in the hospital last week. I may have even sold some workout programs to the nursing staff. I was looking like a friggin fanatic in my wife's room doing P90X, and they were like, "man, i never have time to workout", and I was like "I don't either, I make time".

    anyways- Today is DAY 17

    I did Chest, shoulders, and triceps

    This was interesting because I just did Bi's and Tri's 2 days ago. Triceps were a little weak, so I won't make that mistake again!


    1. Slow motion Pushups (go down 4 seconds, then back up 4 seconds) - 4 wide, 4 regular, 4 military, Then 30 normal speed and distance pushups
    2. In and Out straight arm shoulder fly's- DB 15's x 16
    3. Chair dips- 40
    4. Plange Pushups- 12
    5. Pike Press- 20
    6. Side Tri rise- 15
    7. Floor Fly's- 16
    8. Scarecrows- DB-20's x12
    9. Overhead Tricep extensions- DB 25's x 12
    10. TwoTwitch Speed push Ups (4 fast, 3 slow (4 sec dwn, 4 sec up))- 3 rounds then 20 regular pushups
    11. Y- Press- DB-30's x 12
    12. Lying tricep extensions- DB- 25's x 10
    13. Side toside pushups (walking pushups)- 16
    14- Pour fly's- DB- 15's x 12
    15- seated side leaning extensions- DB- 25's x 8 ((triceps are getting smoked right about now))
    16- One-arm Push-ups-
    17- Weighted Arm circles (20 forward, 20 Backwards)- All of them with 7.5# in each hand. Straight arms, this is tough.
    18. Throw the Bomb (triceps)- DB- 25's x 12
    19. Clap pushups- 15
    20- Slo- Mo- Throws- DB- 12's x 15
    21. Front to back Tri extension- DB- 20's x 12
    22. One Arm Balance Pushups- 10
    23. Fly-row-press- DB- 20's x 8
    24. DumBell Cross Body Blows- DB- 30's x 12

    I am getting stronger and more ripped. This is another outstanding workout. My pumps are full and I have plently of energy.

    Tomorrow is Plyometrics. ANd I have physical therapy so my legs will be smoked.

  28. BACK AND BICEPS (repsxweight)

    1. Wide Front Pullups-10
    2. Lawnmowers- 12x55
    3. TwentyOnes- 21x25
    4. Alt Cross body curls- 5x30, drop, 7x25
    5. Switch grip pullups- 8
    6. Elbows Out lawnmowers- 15x45
    7. Standing Bicep curls- 10x35
    8. One Arm concntration curls- 10x35
    9. CornCob pullups- 6
    10. Reverse grip bent over rows- 12x45
    11. Open Arm curls- 10x30
    12. Static arm curls- 16x25
    13. Towel pullups- 4
    14. Congdon locomotives- 30x45, drop, 10x40
    15. Crouching Cohen- 12x25
    16. One arm corkscrew curls- 12x30
    17. Chin ups- 10
    18. Seated bent over back fly's- 15x45 !!!
    19. Curl up/Hammer down- 10x30
    20. Hammer curls- 10x35
    21. Max rep pullups- 4
    22. Superman- 6 x 10 seconds
    23. In and Out hammer curls- 4x30 smoked
    24. Strip set curls- 8x35, 8x30, 8x25, 8x20

    feeling good. strong. My Right elbow is so painful. I don't know what is up with that.

    And I did test levels last week, and my free test was 264!!! That is super low. I just starte DAA again today and I also am starting USPLabs Prime today as well.

    ANy tips on the joint pain or test levels?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    BACK AND BICEPS (repsxweight)

    1. Wide Front Pullups-10
    2. Lawnmowers- 12x55
    3. TwentyOnes- 21x25
    4. Alt Cross body curls- 5x30, drop, 7x25
    5. Switch grip pullups- 8
    6. Elbows Out lawnmowers- 15x45
    7. Standing Bicep curls- 10x35
    8. One Arm concntration curls- 10x35
    9. CornCob pullups- 6
    10. Reverse grip bent over rows- 12x45
    11. Open Arm curls- 10x30
    12. Static arm curls- 16x25
    13. Towel pullups- 4
    14. Congdon locomotives- 30x45, drop, 10x40
    15. Crouching Cohen- 12x25
    16. One arm corkscrew curls- 12x30
    17. Chin ups- 10
    18. Seated bent over back fly's- 15x45 !!!
    19. Curl up/Hammer down- 10x30
    20. Hammer curls- 10x35
    21. Max rep pullups- 4
    22. Superman- 6 x 10 seconds
    23. In and Out hammer curls- 4x30 smoked
    24. Strip set curls- 8x35, 8x30, 8x25, 8x20

    feeling good. strong. My Right elbow is so painful. I don't know what is up with that.

    And I did test levels last week, and my free test was 264!!! That is super low. I just starte DAA again today and I also am starting USPLabs Prime today as well.

    ANy tips on the joint pain or test levels?
    try getting fat gripz to ease the forearm/elbow pain from curls, I had the same thing.

    test levels, vit d, daa, and lecheek ad-3 work magic.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  30. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    test levels, vit d, daa, and lecheek ad-3 work magic.
    Well, you know I am still taking novadren XT, which also has Arimistane to th same degree. I am on day 2 of DAA again, I get plenty of vitamin D through my food, sunlight, and vitamins.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Well, you know I am still taking novadren XT, which also has Arimistane to th same degree. I am on day 2 of DAA again, I get plenty of vitamin D through my food, sunlight, and vitamins.
    well, you're probably doing everything you can short of using some research chems. what was your total test?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  32. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    well, you're probably doing everything you can short of using some research chems. what was your total test?
    I will have to get back to you with those numbers.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I will have to get back to you with those numbers.
    ok!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  34. Total test 283

    Free 46.3

    Free plus weekly bound 99.3

    These are ****in low. I read the average total test for someone my age should be just over 600.
    So where do I purchase test?

    Now this was FEB 21st, 2 weeks into DAA supplementation. I would hate to see the levels before the DAA

  35. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Total test 283

    Free 46.3

    Free plus weekly bound 99.3

    These are ****in low. I read the average total test for someone my age should be just over 600.
    So where do I purchase test?

    Now this was FEB 21st, 2 weeks into DAA supplementation. I would hate to see the levels before the DAA
    Yeah that is very low
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  36. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Yeah that is very low
    I wonder if dropping weight really fast and catabolizing muscle would have cause it. Or the pain meds that I was taking?
    I don't know. I will see the friggin... Endocrinologist or urologist? Whatever

  37. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    I wonder if dropping weight really fast and catabolizing muscle would have cause it. Or the pain meds that I was taking?
    I don't know. I will see the friggin... Endocrinologist or urologist? Whatever
    My test got shut down from malnutrition and over training before. Had to low dose clomid with daa for 2 months before I was back to normal
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  38. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    My test got shut down from malnutrition and over training before. Had to low dose clomid with daa for 2 months before I was back to normal
    This seems realistic. Maybe I should get some clomid and low dose it....
    The cheapest I have found is the purity solutions, but they label that stuff for research purposes and whatnot.

  39. What about novedex XT? By Gaspari.
    I know it is discontinued, but there are bottles floating around.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    This seems realistic. Maybe I should get some clomid and low dose it....
    The cheapest I have found is the purity solutions, but they label that stuff for research purposes and whatnot.
    They all do brother. Its to waive liability.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MassHGH/Testodrol X9 Log (Sponsored by Lecheek Nutrition)
    By fumoney in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 292
    Last Post: 07-04-2012, 07:51 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 10:03 AM
  3. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 10:17 PM
  4. IGF-2 Log Sponsored by Applied Nutriceuticals:
    By kjscatch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-16-2008, 10:24 PM
  5. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 04:10 PM
Log in
Log in