1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Like they say..A picture is worth a thousand words! Nice work big D.
    Very, very very tue

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Final Review:

I took a couple extra days before posting my final review because I had so much going on during this log and wanted to reflect on my experience so I could give a fair evaluation of the supplements.

Let's get to it:

Hemavol

I received a tub of Watermelon Hemavol for this log. It just so happened that I already had a tub at home, but I opened this tub and used it in case there were any difference from the version I had (red tub). Having used Hemavol in the past, I already knew what to expect and was not let down. Hemavol is a staple for me because it is fantastic for getting me through workouts when I am on a stim break and just as good stacked with other stimmed pwo's when you really want to move some weight in the gym.

Profile - 10/10

That combo of Agamtine, Citrulline, GMS and Norvaline is a perfect recipe for insane pumps. I love the profile because it delivers good quantities of each ingredient and lends itself to stacking very well. I love the fact that they don't add Creatine to the formula.

Endurance - 9/10

Hemavol isn't necessarily built to give you huge increases in endurance, which is why stacking Compete with it is such a good combo. That being said, Hemavol by itself does help with endurance and has helped me through many a workout when I was taking a break from stims. Perhaps its due to the pumps, but you want to lift heavy objects and put them back down when you take Hemavol.

Pumps - 10/10

This is really what Hemavol is all about. It's purposely formulated to give you insane pumps, and it delivers. Even at 250 lbs., I never needed more than one scoop to get massive pumps from Hemavol. This really got the blood flowing and made my muscles full and ready to go 100% on reps. This is where Hemavol stands above the rest of it's competitors.

Taste - 8.5/10

The taste isn't bad by any stretch of the imagination, especially considering some of the ingredients. It isn't watermelon Xtend, but it is not bad at all. Taste is really only important to me in proteins or BCAA's that I may tend to sip.

Overall: 9.5/10

The bottom line is that Hemavol delivers in the areas I need it to and deserves a ton of praise. It has been a staple for me before this log, and will continue to be going forward.

Compete

I received a tub of Lemon Drop Hemavol for this log. I had hoped for Tangy Tangerine since I had a sample from the Olympia and loved it. I was a little disappointed when I saw the Lemon Drop flavor - until I tried it.

Profile: 10/10

I love that this supplement is set up to help you during and after your workouts. The 2 grams of Carnitines (2 forms) are great for recovery. The Rhodiola Rosea and Vinpocetine are great for increasing focus and mood as well as helping with endurance. Finally, the electrolyte complex really puts this over the top since it helps keep you hydrated.

Taste: 9.5/10

Taste is listed up top, because it is much more important with this product. I would drink one scoop before my workout and then sip on Compete throughout my workouts. When you drink something for an hour, you want it to taste good. I tried the Lemon Drop Compete in varying amounts of water and actually found that 20 oz. of water was perfect for one scoop. Not too sweet, but just right. The flavor is light and refreshing and easily good enough to drink just because you are thirsty.

Endurance: 9/10

I felt like Compete helped keep me going during those marathon workout sessions. I was able to stay in the gym longer and not feel like I got hit by a car when I was done.

Recovery: 9.5/10

I really felt like Compete made a huge difference in my recovery times. I would get sore for a day, but it never lingered. I did up to 4 hours of cardio per day at the end of my Fitness Challenge and Compete kept me going. I would get tired, but it never lasted and I always felt ready to go for my next workout. This was huge for me because I could not have accomplished what I did during this log if I would have had to slow down or take time off.

Overall: 9.5/10

Compete is a fantastic and unique supplement that I will continue to use going forward. I love the convenience of it and I love how much it does for me. As I progress in my recovery, I plan to put it to the test as I get back into playing sports. I think Compete will be great for those all-day softball tournaments where I am playing 5 or 6 games in the heat.

Written reviews are nice and so are these numbered ratings. What you really want to know is did I like Hemavol and Compete that I would buy it. After all, I got these free so I don't even have to consider the value. Here is my answer to that:

As you can see, I have two more brand new tubs of each that I bought because I feel they are a great value and are more than worth it considering what they add to my workouts.

I'd like to finish this log by thanking VaughnTrue and the iForce team for giving me the opportunity to log these products. I would also like to thank all of you that followed along and offered your support and encouragement as I went through a demanding month.
    Awesome log and awesome transformation. Good job buddy!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gokix Kicking Fat & Taking Names With LG Rezolution ;)
    By gokix811 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 11-09-2012, 11:07 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-27-2012, 09:41 PM
  3. Tomahawk's takes on a cut with Licogenix and more
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 224
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 02:04 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 07:21 PM
  5. Replies: 9