Onlychevy6 - Back 2 blast the fat w/Finaflex PX Black (Sponsored)

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Onlychevy6 - Back 2 blast the fat w/Finaflex PX Black (Sponsored)


    Ladies and Gents,

    Onlychevy6 is back and ready to blast the rest of the fat I have stored. After a few month lay off from training things are about to turn around and get back to normal.

    First I want to thank Finaflex and there team, especially snagencyV2.0 for selecting me to run the new PX Black. I have had some pretty good success using there products and I suspect this will be no different. This bottle should last about a month maybe month and a half as it is a 90 capsule bottle. And I will be taking 2 per day. One on an empty stomach in the morning and one prior to my first meal of the day which is around noon time. I am still using the leans gains method of dieting. As far as training is concerned I will be working out 3 days a week and doing cardio at some point. I am also about to start my training for the Warrior Dash that is coming up in approx 6 weeks so this should be a perfect chance to blast this fast and prepare me for the fun.

    My current weight as of this morning is 237 approx bodyfat is 22%.

    Stick around and enjoy the first log of 2013 from Onlychevy6......

  2. Onlychevy6 - Back 2 blast the fat w/Finaflex PX Black (Sponsored)


    I'm interested, leggo
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
    •   
       


  3. In as well sir.

  4. SHWEET. Time to burn baby burn. Very interested in seeing how this treats you. How'd you get yours so fast? lol

    In!

    and Damn soul0wner, everybody likes the crap out of all your posts

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    and Damn soul0wner, everybody likes the crap out of all your posts
    holy shyte!


  6. Good to see you back on AM Jeff! Im IN!

  7. Hey not all that far to go now. Split dosing that's a different way to go about it.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  8. Can't wait to see how this treats you. With your absorption issues you may want to try 2 at once then later if you don't feel much off of just one. Looking forward to hearing how this goes Brother!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  9. Haha, what do you mean?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Haha, what do you mean?
    look below your post, #4 in thread overall
    glitch makes you the most "liked" post ever in forum existence
    any forum. ever. period.

  11. Wow didn't notice that how the fug did that happen.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Wow didn't notice that how the fug did that happen.
    interest in PX Black is drawing the crowds, brotha man


  13. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    interest in PX Black is drawing the crowds, brotha man

    Ahh that explains it
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  14. Whoa that was a glitch? Haha I just figured that was a clever sig.

    Half the people on the planet are all about PX Black.

  15. It is the shiz! Or so I hear. Mine will be landing soon and will be starting a log with the wife next week.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    It is the shiz! Or so I hear. Mine will be landing soon and will be starting a log with the wife next week.
    I'll add it to mine as well...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  17. Well today started off with taking 2 PX Black pills this morning on an empty stomach. I can say this even though I have been a tad under the weather. I was in a nice positive mood practically all day. Another thing that happened which who knows if it is related but dang was I a tad on the excited side of things. Not a full on sch-wing type of deal, just lots of thoughts crossed my mind and dang horny. Now another thing I noticed. Approx 2ish hours after taking the two pill I had some sweating going on and it was due to the thermalgenics (sp?) of the pills.

    So far very impressed. No jitters or nothing.

  18. subbed. Good luck!
    RecoverBro ELITE

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    subbed. Good luck!
    Gracias sir

  20. How strong was the stim.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com
  21. Onlychevy6 - Back 2 blast the fat w/Finaflex PX Black (Sponsored)


    Pretty cool I'm getting my girl on vinallean and NP has it bundled with PX black for me. Win win.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Well today started off with taking 2 PX Black pills this morning on an empty stomach. I can say this even though I have been a tad under the weather. I was in a nice positive mood practically all day. Another thing that happened which who knows if it is related but dang was I a tad on the excited side of things. Not a full on sch-wing type of deal, just lots of thoughts crossed my mind and dang horny. Now another thing I noticed. Approx 2ish hours after taking the two pill I had some sweating going on and it was due to the thermalgenics (sp?) of the pills.

    So far very impressed. No jitters or nothing.
    I likey. 2 caps at same time?

    No jits at all? I think yohimbe is often the reason for "jitters" in a lot of formulas.

    Horny and energetic is a dangerous combo.. for significant others. lol
    Keep us updated chevy.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Pretty cool I'm getting my girl on vinallean and NP has it bundled with PX black for me. Win win.
    srs? was not aware, very cool
    NP has done it again, smokin deal



    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...vanillean.html

    great stand-alone pricing on PX Black as well, wow..

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...-capsules.html
  24. Onlychevy6 - Back 2 blast the fat w/Finaflex PX Black (Sponsored)


    Yeah dude I just planned in getting the Vl for her and was like damn I gotta jump on that. Sorry for the thread jack.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  25. Man that should be an amazing stack. Lots of thermo with the Vanillean due to all the capsaicin and what not. Should make for an interesting combo.

    The Yohimbine in there as well as the feel good PEA could be responsible for you sudden Wang Chung!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  26. Onlychevy6 - Back 2 blast the fat w/Finaflex PX Black (Sponsored)


    Yeah I don't plan on running it. I was thinking couldn't you run PX black in PCT or would that be a bad move?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  27. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Yeah I don't plan on running it. I was thinking couldn't you run PX black in PCT or would that be a bad move?
    depends..but no, i wouldn't advise in your specific case
    perhaps following pct?
  28. Onlychevy6 - Back 2 blast the fat w/Finaflex PX Black (Sponsored)


    Yah also a pretty good idea.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  29. ok time for an update. This past weekend blew balls as I was hit by that dreaded flu bug. Took a couple days off of the supps as I just didn't want to do anything. Back at them again. And man can I feel the difference from taking it vs not.

  30. Yah that's one problem with good energy supps, you don't want to give them up...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  31. Glad you are feeling better Bro, I figured there was probably something wrong with ya. I was down with Bronchitis too. So much fun...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  32. Don't overdo it too soon bud. That flu bug is a nasty bitch.

  33. Well today I started taking 2 in the morning and two when breaking my fast. I must say it was nice to have constant energy all morning and into the evening. Nice thing is here it is 9pm central time and I am not all hyper or jittery. I actually feel normal and am ready for bed. Awesome is all I can say.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Well today I started taking 2 in the morning and two when breaking my fast. I must say it was nice to have constant energy all morning and into the evening. Nice thing is here it is 9pm central time and I am not all hyper or jittery. I actually feel normal and am ready for bed. Awesome is all I can say.
    Watch out it gets stronger as you use it and 4 ed is a high dose.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  35. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Watch out it gets stronger as you use it and 4 ed is a high dose.
    Thanks for the heads up. I will run it this way for the rest of the week and see how if at all it effects me..

  36. Good deal, how is the appetite suppression for you?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  37. It working pretty good. I don't feel hungry at all until mid day. Which is fine for me since I am still doing the lean gains style diet. In the mornings I am feeling the nice warming feeling. lol

  38. Excellent, I am loving mine as well.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    It working pretty good. I don't feel hungry at all until mid day. Which is fine for me since I am still doing the lean gains style diet. In the mornings I am feeling the nice warming feeling. lol
    That's probably why I am not notticing the suppresion as much as some cuz when it comes time to eat I can still really put away the provisions
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Back from the Dead... FINAFLEX 550-XD Q&A...
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 745
    Last Post: 05-17-2013, 11:47 AM
  2. Burning the fat off with Pyro RX (Sponsored)
    By enhanced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-24-2012, 04:59 PM
  3. Replies: 91
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 10:06 PM
  4. Green pulls out all the stops with FINAFLEX EPI-V (sponsored)
    By TurningGreen in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 398
    Last Post: 01-03-2012, 08:55 AM
  5. C-bizzle is back under the new name QQQQQQ
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-05-2003, 09:52 PM
Log in
Log in