FL3X's PES Enhanced review - AnabolicMinds.com

FL3X's PES Enhanced review

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No review yet. Sorry
    But when I get home from work I'll post it!

I received two samples for review.
    Stay tuned....
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Teasing. Unsubbed.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You were never subbed!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
    •   

4. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Came in expecting review. Left disappointed.

Will check back later...
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbed for this feedback!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbed
    PES Representative
    http://selectprotein.com
  7. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

FL3X in 3D
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    FL3X in 3D
    FL3X3D?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yawn

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Let me start by telling you all what I look for in a preworkout.

Mainly I am looking for a surge of energy.
    Not cracked out energy. But I need that feeling to come over me that says "I need to crush something!" I guess you could say a mix between smooth energy and a euphoric feeling.

Next I am looking for vascularity. When I see my veins bulging out of my arms I know something is happening.

Lastly I am looking for a muscle pump. Everyone enjoys the feeling. I know I do. It's not MANDATORY for me but it is fun, and I know that pumped muscles are a great environment for muscle growth.

So like I do with any preworkout, I test a serving on chest and triceps day, and a serving on back and biceps day.

Mixed great in 8 oz of water with no residue and did not taste bad, which if this is the final formula with natural flavoring, that is awesome!

About 20 minutes after consumption I observed a mild caffeine buzz and decided to make my short drive to the gym.
    Ten minutes later I did feel a bit euphoric. Nothing crazy.
    The energy was enough to get me through an hour at the gym both days without crashing, but it was not overkill.
    I actually noticed about an hour and even two hours after the gym my hands were shaky while doing normal tasks. I'm assuming one of the other stimulants had something to do with this.
    It wasn't jittery, I just could tell it was still there. I would need to try this out more often to come to a conclusion on that.

Both samples had a great effect on vascularity for me. When I got to the gym and took my jacket off, the veins in my forearms were very pronounced and my brachial veins were also very noticeable.
    With just a couple warm-up sets my veins became even more pronounced. More so on back and bicep day than chest and triceps.
    The veins in my front delts became more visible throughout my workouts and I even noticed some veins in my lower abs which is rare for me.

Now onto the pump!
    I started out with a warm-up set of seated cable rows on back day and my biceps were already feeling a nice pump. By the end of my workout the pump was so strong it was actually a bit painful.
    On chest day the pump wasn't as strong feeling but my triceps and chest were noticeably swollen half way through. I couldn't stop flexing!

Thanks a bunch for the samples, and I look forward to getting to rip through an entire tub to experiment more.
    And Natty if you feel like sending me anything else down the road tell the shipping guy that MI is Michigan and not Minnesota lol! :-)
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Let me start by telling you all what I look for in a preworkout.

Mainly I am looking for a surge of energy.
    Not cracked out energy. But I need that feeling to come over me that says "I need to crush something!" I guess you could say a mix between smooth energy and a euphoric feeling.

Next I am looking for vascularity. When I see my veins bulging out of my arms I know something is happening.

Lastly I am looking for a muscle pump. Everyone enjoys the feeling. I know I do. It's not MANDATORY for me but it is fun, and I know that pumped muscles are a great environment for muscle growth.

So like I do with any preworkout, I test a serving on chest and triceps day, and a serving on back and biceps day.

Mixed great in 8 oz of water with no residue and did not taste bad, which if this is the final formula with natural flavoring, that is awesome!

About 20 minutes after consumption I observed a mild caffeine buzz and decided to make my short drive to the gym.
    Ten minutes later I did feel a bit euphoric. Nothing crazy.
    The energy was enough to get me through an hour at the gym both days without crashing, but it was not overkill.
    I actually noticed about an hour and even two hours after the gym my hands were shaky while doing normal tasks. I'm assuming one of the other stimulants had something to do with this.
    It wasn't jittery, I just could tell it was still there. I would need to try this out more often to come to a conclusion on that.

Both samples had a great effect on vascularity for me. When I got to the gym and took my jacket off, the veins in my forearms were very pronounced and my brachial veins were also very noticeable.
    With just a couple warm-up sets my veins became even more pronounced. More so on back and bicep day than chest and triceps.
    The veins in my front delts became more visible throughout my workouts and I even noticed some veins in my lower abs which is rare for me.

Now onto the pump!
    I started out with a warm-up set of seated cable rows on back day and my biceps were already feeling a nice pump. By the end of my workout the pump was so strong it was actually a bit painful.
    On chest day the pump wasn't as strong feeling but my triceps and chest were noticeably swollen half way through. I couldn't stop flexing!

Thanks a bunch for the samples, and I look forward to getting to rip through an entire tub to experiment more.
    And Natty if you feel like sending me anything else down the road tell the shipping guy that MI is Michigan and not Minnesota lol! :-)
    Excellent Review FL3X. You covered all bases.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Awesome review fl3xy! Like Fu said you hit on everything.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  13. Elite Member

Thanks Justin
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  14. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the review! Looks like I am looking for the same thing, smooth energy with a little (or more) euphoria.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Single or double serving?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Thanks guys if there's anything else I didn't answer just ask!
    AZ I believe they were single servings lol...I had two little pouches.
    Let's hope
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Each pouch was a double serving I believe.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES Enhanced - Sample Review
    By OutOfStep in forum Supplements
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 09-13-2013, 12:27 PM
  2. PES Enhanced Review
    By bpclipper10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-02-2013, 03:28 PM
  3. PES Enhanced R&D Review
    By srgraham69 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29