Fumoney - Recompadrol/AAV2 Log + 3 add ons (Sponsored by EBF Inc)

Page 10 of 23 First ... 89101112 ... Last

  1. Fu


    I notice your only using 4 caps aav2.

    6 a day britger


  2. I find facepulls extremely effective... Although funny enough, the other day I almost knocked my teeth out - pulled a bit hard and the metal part on the rope just kissed my front teeth... Guess I got a little over zelous lol
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Fu

    I notice your only using 4 caps aav2.

    6 a day britger
    Zach,

    I am only using them after meals. If I eat 2 meals in a day, what should I do with the remaining 2 ?

    Take them with whey shake ?

    Take them before going to bed ?

    Or up it to 3 after meals ?


    Thanks.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  4. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I find facepulls extremely effective... Although funny enough, the other day I almost knocked my teeth out - pulled a bit hard and the metal part on the rope just kissed my front teeth... Guess I got a little over zelous lol
    I like them, but I am not using them this time around. I have seated row to upper chest already.

    Rack pulls was meant to be a finisher only. It was an add in. After the heavy rowing and drop sets, I feel like the upper back has gotten sufficient work. I am using the pull for final bit of contraction using pretty much my whole upper body, again as a finisher.

    My workout routine does not call for a lot of isolation work. That will come much later. I do compound work with pyramid to incorporate more muscle fibers. When I get to a certain point, I will try to shape and sculpt using isolation work.

    Just my thing.....
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  5. Actually makes alot of sense. I should actually follow the protocol you use and worry about shaping, etc after reducing more bodyfat.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    the other day I almost knocked my teeth out - pulled a bit hard and the metal part on the rope just kissed my front teeth... Guess I got a little over zelous lol

  7. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Actually makes alot of sense. I should actually follow the protocol you use and worry about shaping, etc after reducing more bodyfat.
    Yeah.....everybody is different. It may or may not be your thing. But it's fun to switch things around once in a while.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  8. Rear delt flyes superset with facepulls is legit... Can only imagining adding the band pull aparts.. Damn

  9. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Rear delt flyes superset with facepulls is legit... Can only imagining adding the band pull aparts.. Damn
    You guys and your face pulls......hahaha.
    If I feel lean enough, I will add it towards the end.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  10. ....did someone say face pulls????

    I am going to try the crazy 8's from Breezy's log tomorrow... that'll hurt!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    ....did someone say face pulls????

    I am going to try the crazy 8's from Breezy's log tomorrow... that'll hurt!
    Go get some wasme !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    Zach,

    I am only using them after meals. If I eat 2 meals in a day, what should I do with the remaining 2 ?

    Take them with whey shake ?

    Take them before going to bed ?

    Or up it to 3 after meals ?

    Thanks.
    Take before bed or pre workout

  13. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    Take before bed or pre workout
    Thanks !
    I will.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  14. All caught up. Hope your back is doing alright Fumoney. I've had reoccurring lower back problems (sciatica) as well and the pain can be crippling at times. It's probably a good idea to be careful for a little while.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. Lean will I ever know that feeling!

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    You guys and your face pulls......hahaha.
    If I feel lean enough, I will add it towards the end.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  16. 2/11 Day 4

    Schedule

    7:00- 1 Forskolin
    11:45- 1 Vanillean, 2 Recompadrol, 1 Agmatine
    12:10- meal 1
    1:00- 2 AAV2
    2:45- whey shake
    5:45- 1 Vanillean, 2 Recompadrol, 1 Agmatine
    6:15- meal 2
    7:00- 2 AAV2
    8:00- 1 Forskolin
    8:30- whey shake
    9:00 - 2 Recompadrol
    10:00- 1 Vanillean, 2 AAV2

    Food

    3,069 calories (P304, c169, f141)
    Name:  image-1730330483.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  197.0 KB

    Meal 1
    Name:  image-3089892951.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  466.9 KB

    Meal 2
    Name:  image-994149172.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  619.6 KB

    Workout

    None

    Comments

    Felt really run down today, so I made it my rest day. Still have 3 days remaining to hit shoulders and legs and a session of cardio. Most of the day was spent trying to compensate for my lower back spasms. It is starting to feel better and I was actually able to get out of my car without support. Prolonged sitting and trying to get up from it is still a chore.

    My upper back has DOMS, so sans rack lifts the back workout was effective.

    Absolutely no hunger or appetite. Felt like I had to force myself to eat. Still had my most successful day getting to 3,000 calories. Coconut oil in shake really helped.

    I am eating decent amount of calories, but I do not feel like I have any bloat. In fact muscles actually look bigger and in turn is making my waist look smaller.

    Energy was good all day.

    Looking to wake up fully recovered tomorrow.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    All caught up. Hope your back is doing alright Fumoney. I've had reoccurring lower back problems (sciatica) as well and the pain can be crippling at times. It's probably a good idea to be careful for a little while.
    Thanks Breezy. Took a rest day today. Felt like CNS overall needed a break as well.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  18. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Lean will I ever know that feeling!
    Yes you will !!!
    Softball coming up very fast. Lets get it going. Don't worry about results and put the work in like you have been.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  19. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    Yes you will !!!
    Softball coming up very fast. Lets get it going. Don't worry about results and put the work in like you have been.
    Ooooo I'm def gonna get into a softball league this spring/summer. My friends flaked out on an indoor flag football league starting this week. I'm so mad

  20. I go to my league meeting tomorrow night!!!!! I needz it badly!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    Ooooo I'm def gonna get into a softball league this spring/summer. My friends flaked out on an indoor flag football league starting this week. I'm so mad
    Nice !
    Get into a competitive men's league. It's a blast and keeps your juices flowing. Throw in a coed league during the summer for fun. Some good looking ladies dress to impress.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I go to my league meeting tomorrow night!!!!! I needz it badly!
    Maybe that's what you need. Once you are in it, the T flows like a mofo.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  23. Be careful dosing the aav2 and vanillean at the same time due to heart burn

    I notice you dosed recompadrol at 9 and the burners at 10.

    Why not just take the recompadrol pre meal.

    You can take 3 pre meal of you are only at 2x a day

    You could even take 4 if you want to

  24. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Be careful dosing the aav2 and vanillean at the same time due to heart burn

    I notice you dosed recompadrol at 9 and the burners at 10.

    Why not just take the recompadrol pre meal.

    You can take 3 pre meal of you are only at 2x a day

    You could even take 4 if you want to
    I usually take 3 recompadrol after workout. Did not workout yesterday, so I needed to find time to take them.

    I usually can't foresee if I will get 2 meals or 3 until late afternoon. Well late in the day with 3 more to take, I decided to take them after shake.

    It wasn't too bad taking both vanillean and AAV2 before sleep. Definitely not going to be the norm.

    No workout days definitely need some tweaking especially if I decide late in the day.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  25. food pics continue to make me drool..

    love me some baseball (softball will work too i guess)

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    I usually can't foresee if I will get 2 meals or 3 until late afternoon...
    start foreseeing, swami
    let's get this planning down already

  26. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    food pics continue to make me drool..

    love me some baseball (softball will work too i guess)

    start foreseeing, swami
    let's get this planning down already
    Good point snags.

    The injury was an unplanned event that threw things off schedule. If I lifted as expected, I would have stayed on schedule with dosing.

    You usually only report adverse events due to dosing in clinical trials. I will report this event as deviation and note it in my final report.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  27. BTW - not saying this is a clinical trial.



    There aren't enough controls in place to consider it as such.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  28. lol
    okay, i'll quit being so damn anal
    does seem like you would do well, dosing recompadrol 2x daily tho..much easier to plan

  29. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    lol
    okay, i'll quit being so damn anal
    does seem like you would do well, dosing recompadrol 2x daily tho..much easier to plan
    Please comment every time. It will only help me improve/correct whatever needs to be done.

    I appreciate it.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  30. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    lol
    okay, i'll quit being so damn anal
    does seem like you would do well, dosing recompadrol 2x daily tho..much easier to plan
    Heard recompadrol brought back memories ?

    Want a bottle?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 973
    Last Post: 09-15-2012, 03:18 PM
  2. Recompadrol/AAV2 vs Diabetes - Log
    By mrmoose63 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 11:13 AM
  3. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 09:15 AM
  4. Time to get jacked up on HyperTEST: by Axis Labs Sponsored log
    By BigPHusers11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 08:37 PM
  5. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 04:10 PM
Log in
Log in