The Ace gets ENHANCED with the new PES PRE!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

The Ace gets ENHANCED with the new PES PRE!!!

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hey fellas, Ace here.
    Just got two packets of enhanced in the mail. I finished my breakfast about 45 minutes ago, and am about to take the prew/o ( I ALWAYS dose my pre's this way. I eat a LARGE breakfast, then 45-1hr later I take them before I leave for the gym).
    Previous pre's i have used are just about everything, NOxplode, litup, endorush, ABB speed stack, ABB NO pump, C4, JAck3d, Craze, white flood, fastwitch, etc.. the list goes on and on.
    The one I have been using most recently is C4. It does the trick, and the scoops are so small I usually put the scoop of dry powder RIGHT into my mouth.
    For logging purposes however, I will go oldschool and mix the PES enhanced sample in water.
    When I do actually MIX my pre's, I usually mix them in the least amount of water possible. For this however, I will be adding one packet (one serving) of ENHANCED to 8oz water in my shaker bottle, and shaking it.

OK, here goes fellas.
    It appears to have mixed pretty well.
    After shaking, it is a little foamy on top, and like most pre's however, there is very slight settling at the bottom... And I mean SLIGHT. This is low compared to what I've seen in the past. (which is why most pre's usually go dry scoop straight to my mouth)
    It has a different taste to it.
    Pretty sweet, but different. It's kind of appley or fruit punchey, not sure yet.
    It goes down very smoothly. It does have a little tang to it, like most pre's.

The tang is not unbearable, and it actually is kind of enjoyable.

Overall I'd say mixability 9/10 (not 10 because there was very miniscule stuff at the bottom)
    Taste 8/10. It tastes pretty good, but there is a little TANG to it. I actually like the tang, but some people may not. (all depends on individual taste)

I am an effects kind of guy though- I drink a pre workout because it WORKS, not because it is "low cal" or "tastes amazing" or some bull**** like that.

Alright guys I drank the pre over the course of 10 minutes. I like the taste i like the mixability. I feel focused right now, but it is far too soon to say it is due to the pre workout.
    ( I definitely notice more focus than 10 minutes ago this is not a joke and I am not "pimping" this **** this is the truth)

Anyways, time will tell. I am off to train BACK. My favorite day of the week BY FAR.
    When I get back I will have a few pictures for you of the packet / it mixed.
    Also, I will comment on the:
    focus
    pump
    vascularity (i train in a cold facility and i am 13.8% bf so if i get vascular, it will be due to this) I specifically noted yesterday when I took C4 and trained arms i was NOT vascular at all. We will see
    endurance

Alright guys THANK YOU for following. I will see you soon.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looking forward to your review bro!

Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  3. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Interested to see your post when you get back.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   

4. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looking forward to your review also!
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sub'd
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Alright guys I am back
    I had a pretty awesome training session. All went well.
    I started with pullups, which never usually give me a pump because I can't do enough reps to get that pump. Also they have been much harder since I am now up to 198-200 from 185lb.
    I actually felt stronger on pullups than I have in a while, felt good.. Mind you I was only getting 8-10 reps, but I had a pretty good feel in my back by the end of them.
    Next was Rack ROWS. Usually I do NOT get a pump from these unless supersetted with some other form of row.
    I got a good pump from these, not anything surreal, but i felt great bloodflow to my upperback during these which was nice.
    I then moved to DB supinating rows. This is where my pump got pretty sick.. My pump from these lasted throughout the rest of my training and I can still feel some nice blood in my lats now.
    I finished up with two sets of fat man rows (aka inverted pullups) and i noticed i got a REALLY nice contraction on these, even at halfway through the movement.

Anywho..

Mixability 9/10 see above.

Taste 8/10 see above.

Focus- 10/10 This is where this product really shined for me. I was not jittery, not over stimulated. I just had a REALLY nice, calm, laser sharp focus and determination. I am still quite focused right now. Also I did not/ have not crashed post w/o which i usually do.
    Another thing to note was that I had an excellent mind/muscle connection all throughout my session.

Pump 8/10.. My pump wasn't mind blowing, but it was still a good pump regardless of the circumstances: ( I was training a little slower than normal due to me helping out other people at the gym), So I'd say I still got a really good pump for 1- training slowly and 2- doing power movements (rack rows never give me pumps, unless supersetted like I said above, which I really noticed when I had a pump during them.)

vascularity 8/10.. I was covered up the whole time, and my gym has NO mirrors, so it was really hard to tell this. I did roll up my sleeves a few times inbetween sets though and noticed my forearms covered in veins- Much more vascular than I was yesterday training.. They weren't garden hose veins, but they were there. (mind you i'm fatter than I usually am @ 13.8% bf so I'm impressed).

Endurance 8/10.. No I was not running marathons, But I noticed even though I was doing slightly more weight than usual, I was able to bust out a few more reps. So endurance was increased slightly.

Overall- I'd give this product an 8.5/10
    I really do like the focus it gave me. Laser sharp. I felt slightly stronger even though I didnt eat as high of calories yesterday as I usually do, and was able to bust out a few more reps WHILE going heavier.
    When this product comes out I will definitely buy a tub.

I know I already said this but another amazing thing about this product is I am still calm and focused after training. I normally feel like **** afterwards from products with too much caffeine / stims.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Name:  ForumRunner_20130124_182834.png
Views: 194
Size:  309.8 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20130124_182845.png
Views: 202
Size:  215.9 KB

there she is all mixed up.. Anyways I really liked this pre can't wait to try it leg day Monday. I will post more then and then I will round all my info up and make it final/ post it on the product review section and in the other areas
  8. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice review Ace. Thanks!
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  9. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the review
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

I Just wanted to report back.. It's been almost three hours since I finished training.
    I still haven't had any crash. This is something I really appreciate, so I figured I'd share it.
    I feel calm, and still have a nice clean focus.
    Not tired at all.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great review Ace!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Damn the more reviews that are rolling in are PROOF that PES is gonna dominate the preWO scene..i cannot wait.

Great review ace!
    Cultivating Mass.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Thanks fellas. I have a second sample. I work three twelve hour shifts Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
    I would use my sample for the focus it gave me for work tonight but I'd rather use it for legs Monday

I will report more after training Monday to either confirm or change what I have already experienced
  14. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thank you for your review.
    PES Representative
    http://selectprotein.com
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Alright m8s, day two.
    Let's just say I love enhanced.

The focus is laser sharp.

My mind muscle connections are gold,

and today I trained legs, noticed a really excellent pump..

Front squat 295x 3x6... Super set with extensions for 10-12 Reps, really focusing on slow negatives and HARD contractions.
    I was wobbling like a penguin for a few minutes.. So full of blood!!
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Damn. I so want this to be my first PWO. Can't wait for the insider.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

I am really impressed.
    I finished training at 630. I still have such a smooth clean focus. My energy dipped after training but it always does after legs, just usually much worse

STILL NO CRASH.

I'll probably make my final review in the review section tomorrow after training with amino energy as a pre so I can make clear the obvious differences
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

The mind muscle connection, the focus, and pump were most definitely from enhanced. Without a doubt
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    I am really impressed.
    I finished training at 630. I still have such a smooth clean focus. My energy dipped after training but it always does after legs, just usually much worse

STILL NO CRASH.

I'll probably make my final review in the review section tomorrow after training with amino energy as a pre so I can make clear the obvious differences
    Can't wait !
    I started a new log at:
  20. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    I Just wanted to report back.. It's been almost three hours since I finished training.
    I still haven't had any crash. This is something I really appreciate, so I figured I'd share it.
    I feel calm, and still have a nice clean focus.
    Not tired at all.
    Its the smoothest comedown i have ever experienced...its enjoyable
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

Similar Forum Threads

1. Getting lean with the help of USPLabs and PES
    By Jonbero in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-13-2012, 11:38 AM
  2. Silver is getting Lipotropic with the help of LG's new protein.
    By Silver3CSRT8 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-31-2009, 01:54 PM
  3. BigT Gets Serious With the SNS Stack(Sponsered)
    By BigT4040 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 12:48 PM
  4. back in the game....need help with a new routine.
    By rccratch in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-22-2008, 10:07 PM
  5. The brain gets 'mellow' with age
    By yeahright in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-18-2006, 02:29 PM