Performax Labs Powermaxx review - AnabolicMinds.com

Performax Labs Powermaxx review

1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Performax Labs Powermaxx review

Thanks for the samples, here is my review of Powermaxx

Taste 7/10- I am not a fan of fruit punch so that plays a little into the flavor. The other was the cough syrup flavor was different.

Mixing 9/10 nothing left over just a little foam.

Energy 8/10- didn't really notice a huge stim feeling, which is not bad. Had lasting energy, endurance was steady. Had zero crash<---- huge bonus. I took at 345pm and I could go to bed now,840, if I wanted.

Pumps 8/10- first day using didn't notice much. My afternoon workout with second sample, I was pumped up good. After a few hours still lingering around.

Focus 8/10- I'd say I was good to go. Concentrated on my movements and mind wasn't wondering.

Overall a good product. A few things I would change. No crazy sides, had a little nauseous feeling before hitting the gym in the afternoon. I know it was because of Powermaxx and something else that didn't agree, it went away fast and I was fine(I wouldn't hold it against Powermaxx). I took Powermaxx the other morning,1st thing with little food and I was fine. I would have expected more ZOOM with the amount of caffeine listed in the product, I took what the packet said, 2 servings - both times.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yea the product is supposed to be more based on performance, so you really shouldnt notice a huge spike in energy that gets you jittery. Just a smooth increase accompanied by great focus and endurance. Overall it sounds like it worked pretty well for you, im glad you enjoyed it!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sure did.., thanks again for the samples. I hope tuis workouts for you all. Best of luck.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks brother, we got a couple product in the works that im very excited for!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Thanks brother, we got a couple product in the works that im very excited for!
    Maybe a watermelon, pineapple, lemon, rasberry, sour apple. Fruit punch is used in to many supplements
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Yea were going to release a new flavor of powermax, as well as a new creatine product product in two flavors, a new testosterone booster and a stim and non stim fat burner! We have a lot in store but we dont just roll products out to put them out, it takes time but once there out they should be a big hit!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs

Similar Forum Threads

1. My Controlled Labs STack Review/Log (unsponsored)
    By wrkn4bigrmusles in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-29-2008, 11:54 AM
  2. "The Pump gets Pumped" Axis Labs Hemodraulix Review
    By pistonpump in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 03-23-2008, 08:14 AM
  3. My Controlled Labs Products REVIEW Thread!
    By TommyTuffGuy in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 10:24 AM
  4. my smash by axis labs sample review
    By dwb in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-10-2007, 07:50 PM