Anabeta Elite/ DAA/ Erase Pro Stack log - AnabolicMinds.com

Anabeta Elite/ DAA/ Erase Pro Stack log

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Anabeta Elite/ DAA/ Erase Pro Stack log

Hey everybody, this is going to be my first recomp ever. I'm 20 years old, 6' 210lbs right now, 100% grass fed beef. I've been lifting for 3 years. When I started lifting I was 17, and 155lbs. This year is the first I actually started taking diet seriously (i never counted calories or macros prior, and thought I was eating enough). I started a bulk a year ago at 190, and now I'm 210. I'm looking to recomp and shave off a little bit of fat to see my gains, while getting a more dense physique. I really do miss being lean (even though I love the size I've put on)

Here's a little compilation of pictures I put together. I haven't taken many pics in a while because I don't like being too bulky, and I don't like realizing I have some fat on myself. The before pictures are from about a year ago. The "after bulking" pictures even are 2 months old already.Name:  8UoYS.jpg
Views: 1372
Size:  147.5 KB

I'd really like to know how I should go about using these supp's. I've never done anything with test boosting and AI, and I'm kind of nervous I would somehow **** something up. Any help would be appreciated. I've done a lot of searching through PES' forum, but I couldn't find any concrete instructions.

I will be tracking this daily, or whenever I really feel like it.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

I'm thinking

weeks 1-3: 3g DAA before workout
    weeks 4-5: 3g DAA+ABE
    weeks 5-8: 6g DAA+ABE+EP
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Bump
    •   

4. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice progress so far. I like your dosing break down over 8 weeks. If you haven't ever used the products it gives you a couple weeks of introducing one then the other so you may be able to better see how effective it is.

It is a really solid stack that tons of people on here enjoy. Which brand did you grab for DAA?
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mvp1292 View Post
    I'm thinking

weeks 1-3: 3g DAA before workout
    weeks 4-5: 3g DAA+ABE
    weeks 5-8: 6g DAA+ABE+EP
    umm no.

take DAA 3g + Anabeta Elite full dose + Erase Pro full dose all 8 weeks

its best to take these products separate so you know what to expect from each before you stack
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

i'm trying to save money since i have a kid on the way, i would try all of them separately otherwise. i just got some bulk daa made by nutraplanet, 500g.

i was trying to do the dosing that way to save the money by only having to buy erase pro and anabeta elite once. bummer.

i got erase pro and abe from *** for $76 shipped after a coupon
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

thats fine. no worries. are you prone to gyno? if not, i would do this

DAA 3g/day - 4 weeks before the rest of the stack
    Erase Pro
    Anabeta Elite -----add in AE and EP at the beginning of week 5.

if you are prone to gyno or dont know, take everything at once for 4 weeks and continue DAA for another 4 weeks unless you experience gyno or high estro sides

8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    thats fine. no worries. are you prone to gyno? if not, i would do this

DAA 3g/day - 4 weeks before the rest of the stack
    Erase Pro
    Anabeta Elite -----add in AE and EP at the beginning of week 5.

if you are prone to gyno or dont know, take everything at once for 4 weeks and continue DAA for another 4 weeks unless you experience gyno or high estro sides
    i have no idea if i'm prone to gyno, i thought this was a pretty safe stack though without sides? thanks for your help by the way

i did get some minor gyno when i went through puberty when i was like 12
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

after the cycle i just end it right? nothing after?
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

i have no idea if i'm prone to gyno, i thought this was a pretty safe stack though without sides? thanks for your help by the way

i did get some minor gyno when i went through puberty when i was like 12
    gyno during puberty is normal. no need for anything else after cycle. these are natural products

11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

thanks man
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

no problem. im sure others will chyme in on there opinions as well. best to search around and get a feel for what you want.

13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've got the same stack lined up I'm a couple months. Thinking I'll run all 3 for 8 weeks

Just finished anabeta og, ad-3, daa 8-week log. had a great recomp/slight bulk (+5 lbs total, definitely lost bf..not sure how much).
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

started taking 3g of DAA yesterday, and took 3g DAA today. haven't got anything else in the mail yet so i'm gonna use this right now. i'm also supplementing 500mg of agmatine when i wake up and 500mg with my pre workout. will keep updated.

haven't really noticed any effects from the daa yet, but that is expected
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Youll love ABE. Bought about 6 bottles so far
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Youll love ABE. Bought about 6 bottles so far
    can't wait man. if i get enough money and like it i'm sure i'll try the full 8 weeks instead of 4
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

just got the ABE and EP in the mail today, have been using 3g DAA daily. my next workout i will take ABE, DAA, and EP prior to lifting.Name:  gwrgwrg.JPG
Views: 760
Size:  115.5 KB
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You need to lose fat ? Really ? We all should be in such bad shape. Haha.

That is an amazing stack. I am sure you will do well with it and kill it !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  19. New Member

Noob here. Was recommended this same stack. What made you pick this combo? What did your research show up? The only side effects I semi-worried about are joint pains from Pes Erase Pro and a possible libido drop which shouldn't be a problem.

Also so when you end your cycle/discontinue the products- how is your body suppose to respond? Wouldn't you have an initial spike in estrogen, since the your body will start converting the excess test to estrogen? And does your test levels drop below initial baseline after stopping, since you are not stimulating the hormone release as when you were on the supplements?
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by darknight08 View Post
    Noob here. Was recommended this same stack. What made you pick this combo? What did your research show up? The only side effects I semi-worried about are joint pains from Pes Erase Pro and a possible libido drop which shouldn't be a problem.

Also so when you end your cycle/discontinue the products- how is your body suppose to respond? Wouldn't you have an initial spike in estrogen, since the your body will start converting the excess test to estrogen? And does your test levels drop below initial baseline after stopping, since you are not stimulating the hormone release as when you were on the supplements?
    I plan on taking 2-3 g of fish oil a day compounded with glucosamine condroitin msm for joint pain. ( I've always done this) I picked this combo to recomp myself . I really want to see the gains I've made this year without the layer of padding on top.

From what I've read, this will harden me up a little and allow me to put on some solid lean gains through the test boosting, cortisol and estrogen lowering effects of these products.

I plan on continuing erase for a week after the cycle to keep my hormones in check, but from what I've read that really isn't an issue because the body gets back to homeostasis at a linear pace and not overnight.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    You need to lose fat ? Really ? We all should be in such bad shape. Haha.

That is an amazing stack. I am sure you will do well with it and kill it !
    Haha I've been so skinny my whole life I'm not used to having some junk in the trunk, Also: thanks!
  22. New Member

I plan on taking 2-3 g of fish oil a day compounded with glucosamine condroitin msm for joint pain. ( I've always done this) I picked this combo to recomp myself . I really want to see the gains I've made this year without the layer of padding on top.

From what I've read, this will harden me up a little and allow me to put on some solid lean gains through the test boosting, cortisol and estrogen lowering effects of these products.

I plan on continuing erase for a week after the cycle to keep my hormones in check, but from what I've read that really isn't an issue because the body gets back to homeostasis at a linear pace and not overnight.
    What are reasonable gains from this stack? I've read strength gains are enormous but what about mass gains?
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

What are reasonable gains from this stack? I've read strength gains are enormous but what about mass gains?
    As always, diet will be the biggest factor in the amount of weight gained or lost. You can't really expect to put on a set amount of mass based on supplementation alone.

Awesome stack OP. Following and good luck!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  24. Elite Member

Not everyone gets joint pain from these products, but if you do an every other day dosing scheme seems to alleviate this issue in most people. No need to worry about crazy hormonal fluctuations after your run is up and they shouldn't cause a drop in hormonal levels beyond baseline with these kinds of products.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    As always, diet will be the biggest factor in the amount of weight gained or lost. You can't really expect to put on a set amount of mass based on supplementation alone.

Awesome stack OP. Following and good luck!
    As Breezy said most of the mass gains (or fat loss depending on caloric levels) will come down to diet. In general there is a certain limit to gains that you can make in LBM accrual at a natural rate and shouldn't see a large increase in that over baseline. What the products can help do is maximize the efforts you are making in the weight-room and kitchen.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

really liking the effects so far, my workouts intensity have increased and i just don't get tired! can't wait to see the longer term effects. unless this is a placebo effect these products have lit a fire under my ass. just ordered another 4 weeks worth of anabeta elite and erase pro. i will be keeping my diet at 4000 calories. macros are higher carbs on workout days and higher fats and proteins on off days.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

upping the DAA to 4.5g tomorrow
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

upping the DAA to 4.5g tomorrow
    Any particular reason for wanting to do that? ~3g (3.12g) is the dose proven effective and it can take around 2 weeks before it fully "kicks in".
    PES Representative
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Any particular reason for wanting to do that? ~3g (3.12g) is the dose proven effective and it can take around 2 weeks before it fully "kicks in".

i've just seen a lot of people use 6g and i want to keep it between 3 and 6. no reason other than that really
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

i've just seen a lot of people use 6g and i want to keep it between 3 and 6. no reason other than that really
    Well, keep in mind that more doesn't always equal better, and DAA actually has human studies to back up the 3g dose. It's obviously your choice on how you want to use it, but I'd recommend sticking with 3g. Like I said, you might not notice anything from it for a couple weeks, which is nothing to worry about. I usually feel the effects after 12-14 days of use. That being said, keep up the hard work! It sounds like you're enjoying things so far.
    PES Representative
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

i'll take your word and stick to 3g
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

i'll take your word and stick to 3g
    Sounds like a solid plan to me. I'm sure some of the other guys following could offer you their opinion as well.
    PES Representative
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

I just want to say that PES is an incredible company. Great products and customer service!
  33. Elite Member

Sounds like a solid plan to me. I'm sure some of the other guys following could offer you their opinion as well.
    Ya I see no reason to go above 3g. Cheaper and should last longer too.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In it!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Starting to notice the hardening effects already. My muscles feel tighter. Other effects I'm noticing are that I can eat a lot more without feeling full, and my workout intensity keeps increasing. Have only been using this stack for a few days, but I'm loving it so far.
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Starting to notice the hardening effects already. My muscles feel tighter. Other effects I'm noticing are that I can eat a lot more without feeling full, and my workout intensity keeps increasing. Have only been using this stack for a few days, but I'm loving it so far.
    That appetite from ABE is crazy and kicks in fast. I know when I take ABE/EPRO the water it strips in the first few days is insane. Really tightens and hardens me up quickly. To think this cycle just started too bro!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

i'm somehow getting leaner and more vascular while still eating 3900-4000 calories a day!

also, strength seems so be going up quite steadily
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

i'm somehow getting leaner and more vascular while still eating 3900-4000 calories a day!

Awesome! I can't wait til mine 8-weeker starts
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  39. New Member

When did you start feeling the effects?
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Around the third day I started feeling harder. Today my forearms especially are feeling much more dry and lean! Yesterday was leg day
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabeta elite/daa/erase pro
    By shaun929 in forum PES
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-24-2013, 05:46 PM
  2. Disappointed with Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro.
    By tin gorilla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-12-2013, 08:32 AM
  3. Erase Pro/Anabeta Elite/DAA stack
    By biomike in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-02-2012, 05:56 PM
  4. Erase Pro/Compound 20/Anabeta Elite/DAA stack ?'s
    By dailygrind in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-20-2012, 11:56 AM
  5. Any thoughts on Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro stack?
    By awickham544 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-08-2012, 08:08 AM