Mr.Cooper69 Reviews Versa-1

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
First, I want to thank USPlabs for allowing me to beta test the Patented Anabolic/Versa-1. It will be released tomorrow, and I personally can't wait to find out what the ingredient(s) are. I used a 1-month supply of Versa-1 at 1 capsule daily, taken preworkout on training days and upon rising on off days. It was taken with caffeine and/or ephedrine for preworkout doses.

As with my log (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/217908-mr-cooper69-patented.html), this review will not use numerical ratings or have any "fluff." It will be straight, to the point, effects that I noticed out of the ordinary. Some were more profound then others, and I will note which ones were omnipresent versus those that came and went.

Very Noticeable Effects

Thermogenesis

Each and every time I took this product in a fasted state, I felt a noticeable rise in body temperature and sweat a lot more. This did not occur if taken in a fed state. The effect was heightened with caffeine consumption.

Vascularity

This has to be the most noticeable effect that the product provided. My vascularity and pumps during training sessions were through the roof. I confirmed this effect by examining my pumps 2-3 weeks post-Versa-1 use. I even took condense (nitrates) during my time off in order to compare pumps with identical set/rep schemes. Versa-1 provided a pump effect comparable to nitrates and INCREASED vascularity over what nitrates typically provide me.

Erections

I believe this effect may be related to some sort of PDE4/5 inhibition (which would explain the vascularity above), but boner frequency was increased dramatically while on Versa-1 and dropped back to normal after ceasing use.

Soreness

Soreness was increased on Versa-1. No explanation as to why, but it was noteworthy that parts that never get sore on me were having pains the next day. The increase in soreness subsided in the 1-2 weeks following use.

Mostly-Present Notable Effects

Appetite

I was ravenous on most days, but unlike Anabeta/Agmatine, I craved proteinaceous foods rather than carb-laden foods.

Strength

I was convinced at first that my strength increases were due to caloric excess, until I stopped using Versa-1 with a pretty much identical caloric level, and noted that my strength increases slowed down when off the product. I did retain all strength gains while on the product though.

Effects that May or May Not Have been due to Versa-1

Bodyweight Gain

I typically attribute 100% of bodyweight gain to net caloric consumption vs expenditure, but in this case, I was gaining bodyweight at a slightly more rapid rate while on Versa-1 than during the weeks following use.

Maintaining Low Bodyfat

Again, it's tough to gauge the cause of this effect, but during the log, I ate junk food, barely slept, was mostly sedentary, and didn't train with maximal intensity due to sleep deprivation. And yet, negative changes to body composition did not occur to the degree I expected. I certainly gained bodyfat, but nothing physique-shattering.

Well, that's my honest review. Would I buy this product? As you guys know, I don't even trust my own observations since they are not placebo-controlled, so what I will do tomorrow is look at 2 things:

1. The research
2. The cost of the product

If it's all there, I will be buying the product.

HOWEVER, I had such a positive experience with this product that even if one of the above factors is lacking, I will likely be ordering some Versa-1. If both of the above factors are unfavorable, then I will probably not purchase Versa-1.

I went into this log with a focus on objectivity, and I feel that I maintained it to the best of my ability. Versa-1 was a great product to log at 1 cap, and I can only imagine what the 2 cap/day dosing will hold for most.

I think I speak for most of this forum when I say I'm very excited to see what the ingredients behind these effects are. Thanks again to USPlabs for everything!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great feedback Coop! Looking forward to tomorrow as well.

jjblacksheep

jjblacksheep

Awards
Outstanding Coop, as I would expect. Pretty excited to try this myself soon.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice final review Coop. I can't wait till the IC release tomorrow either to see the ingredients. Even more excited to give Versa-1 a run now.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
awesome feedback, coop. can't wait to see what it looks like tomorrow.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
As I stated in a previous post I'm very skeptical about this product but mr.copper69 is usually pretty objective. I will be interested in what he has to say.

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
Excellent review cooper! I'm intrigued and can't wait to take it for a run or at least see the profile.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
he wil have to read up on the ingredient and he will be intriqued at minimum.

deal is out of this world...cheaper then a soda...

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
So subbed.good product and good guy to log it.

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
Well I'm on the list so we will see tomorrow!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First, I want to thank USPlabs for allowing me to beta test the Patented Anabolic/Versa-1. It will be released tomorrow, and I personally can't wait to find out what the ingredient(s) are. I used a 1-month supply of Versa-1 at 1 capsule daily, taken preworkout on training days and upon rising on off days. It was taken with caffeine and/or ephedrine for preworkout doses.

As with my log (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/217908-mr-cooper69-patented.html), this review will not use numerical ratings or have any "fluff." It will be straight, to the point, effects that I noticed out of the ordinary. Some were more profound then others, and I will note which ones were omnipresent versus those that came and went.

Very Noticeable Effects

Thermogenesis

Each and every time I took this product in a fasted state, I felt a noticeable rise in body temperature and sweat a lot more. This did not occur if taken in a fed state. The effect was heightened with caffeine consumption.

Vascularity

This has to be the most noticeable effect that the product provided. My vascularity and pumps during training sessions were through the roof. I confirmed this effect by examining my pumps 2-3 weeks post-Versa-1 use. I even took condense (nitrates) during my time off in order to compare pumps with identical set/rep schemes. Versa-1 provided a pump effect comparable to nitrates and INCREASED vascularity over what nitrates typically provide me.

Erections

I believe this effect may be related to some sort of PDE4/5 inhibition (which would explain the vascularity above), but boner frequency was increased dramatically while on Versa-1 and dropped back to normal after ceasing use.

Soreness

Soreness was increased on Versa-1. No explanation as to why, but it was noteworthy that parts that never get sore on me were having pains the next day. The increase in soreness subsided in the 1-2 weeks following use.

Mostly-Present Notable Effects

Appetite

I was ravenous on most days, but unlike Anabeta/Agmatine, I craved proteinaceous foods rather than carb-laden foods.

Strength

I was convinced at first that my strength increases were due to caloric excess, until I stopped using Versa-1 with a pretty much identical caloric level, and noted that my strength increases slowed down when off the product. I did retain all strength gains while on the product though.

Effects that May or May Not Have been due to Versa-1

Bodyweight Gain

I typically attribute 100% of bodyweight gain to net caloric consumption vs expenditure, but in this case, I was gaining bodyweight at a slightly more rapid rate while on Versa-1 than during the weeks following use.

Maintaining Low Bodyfat

Again, it's tough to gauge the cause of this effect, but during the log, I ate junk food, barely slept, was mostly sedentary, and didn't train with maximal intensity due to sleep deprivation. And yet, negative changes to body composition did not occur to the degree I expected. I certainly gained bodyfat, but nothing physique-shattering.

Well, that's my honest review. Would I buy this product? As you guys know, I don't even trust my own observations since they are not placebo-controlled, so what I will do tomorrow is look at 2 things:

1. The research
2. The cost of the product

If it's all there, I will be buying the product.

HOWEVER, I had such a positive experience with this product that even if one of the above factors is lacking, I will likely be ordering some Versa-1. If both of the above factors are unfavorable, then I will probably not purchase Versa-1.

I went into this log with a focus on objectivity, and I feel that I maintained it to the best of my ability. Versa-1 was a great product to log at 1 cap, and I can only imagine what the 2 cap/day dosing will hold for most.

I think I speak for most of this forum when I say I'm very excited to see what the ingredients behind these effects are. Thanks again to USPlabs for everything!
We set out to put it in the critics hands and respected loggers like breezy. You have to take risks for the reward. The goal was to shut up and let the product talk.

Hopefully we did a nice job.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd. Always good to get Coop's view on the ingredients.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Hey Cooper, how much strength did you gain while on Versa-1?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
From the standpoint of having vascularity improve more than one would achieve with nitrate consumption, that's enough to make this interesting.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
From the standpoint of having vascularity improve more than one would achieve with nitrate consumption, that's enough to make this interesting.
Peaked interest.

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your time is much appreciated Coop. Thank you for being a major part of the development of this product.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Sounds really cool; I wonder what is in this stuff. I was really hesitant because I have had horrible luck with USP strength supps (non-responder to everything I have tried so far), but all of this positive feedback has me really interested! I also heard from a USP rep that unlike previous products, there haven't really been any non-responders to this. I just hope it is cheap enough for me to buy. Just had one wedding, and saving for the next one on the other side of the world, so I shouldn't blow any more money on supplements...but I REALLY want to try this haha! Hope this is one of those give-us-20-bucks-and-we'll-give-you-a-bottle-of-the-new-stuff kind of IC releases! Looking forward to the IC email! Thanks to USP regardless for hooking up the IC!

Best,
Tyler

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Good review man. Even better that you obtained these results while having minimal gym time + normal sleep patterns and perhaps dietary habits; imagine what may have occured when you have time to be consistant, definitaly would be worth a second shot if you ask me.

aceroni

Awards
Was the info released coop? Have you read any research yet?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Still can't get through but the product supposedly contains aegeline and citocholine. I'm obviously a big fan of citocholine. Aegeline has some in vivo data suggesting it reduces blood sugar and plasma triglycerides via B3-agonist activity, but I can't get ahold of the full text for proper analysis.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Pretty sweet deal too. Hope I can scramble some cash together to catch the IC release. Was going to load up on some more Anabeta but the cognitive enhancing properties of this have me really intrigued. Stupid late pay checks...

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
How does Versa-1 compare to Anabeta Elite for the following categories:
Fat Loss
vascularity
Hardness
Endurance
Pump

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

aceroni

Awards
What are those ingredients/ what have they shown in study results

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Check out the Q&A in the main section. It looks like the product needs about 3 caps daily to bring about any potential body composition/focus changes (which may be why I noticed neither to a notable degree).

tigerbunny

Awards
Check out the Q&A in the main section. It looks like the product needs about 3 caps daily to bring about any potential body composition/focus changes (which may be why I noticed neither to a notable degree).
Main section of what? Looked on IC page andnot seeing it.

Thanks!

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
That being said how many caps per bottle? I couldn't find it on the IC page

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
but I can't get ahold of the full text for proper analysis.
I should have access to journals again in the next 2 weeks. PM me and I will see if I can get it ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

squatting

Banned
Awards
Sounds like ima hold off

I always fall for hype but ima chill on this one especially since I just spent 80 on DCP Vanilean and Protocol v2

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
THE POWERHOUSE COMPOUND

N-[2-hydroxy-2(4-methoxyphenyl)ethyl]-3-phenyl-2-propenamide

This compound is so innovative that a patent has been filed with the United States Patent Office...

It's not every day an ingredient can do what this can do and be used in a variety of situations...

...As described in the Official Patent and by the emerging animal research, the compound's effects are dose/concentration dependent in terms of which molecular target it engages...

At a specified lower amount, the compound possesses a thermogenic effect, while at a much higher amount, such as that found in VERSA-1, the compound possesses an anabolic effect as also seen in the real world ALPHA testers...

It's truly amazing, but we didn't stop there...

This particular compound has a variety of molecular targets, which makes it very exciting..
Trace Amine Associated Receptor (TAAR)

The compound may interact with a relatively new and novel receptor type, called the Trace Amine Associated Receptor or TAAR, for short. There are animal model data showing that agonists at this receptor may promote vigilance/wakefulness and improve cognition, all without having the classic, "CNS stimulant" effect...(5).

In fact, some of the most potent CNS stimulants on the planet actually have activity at this receptor, however, they also have their limitations. Yet, this compound may have activity at this receptor, while lacking those specific limitations...

If this weren't enough, compounds with activity at the TAAR, have also shown a possible trend for reduced fat mass in animal models, though, the results were not statistically significant...

Anabolic Effect

We believe a potential mechanism is an androgenic/anabolic effect (3)...

This is supported by preliminary data in rabbits, showing that the compound is increasing bodyweight without a change in food intake compared to the vehicle control (4)...

Anecdotal reports in humans may support this potential mechanism...

Lipolysis

This compound interacts with the beta 3-adrenoceptors which may allow decrease in fat mass, based upon results seen with compounds with known activity at the receptor (1).

As evidence of this, preliminary data in rats show that animals administered the compound orally over a 28 day period, retained lean mass while decreasing fat mass compared to vehicle control, without a change in activity (2). Anecdotal reports in humans may support this potential mechanism...

Support Ingredient CitiCholine (Cytidine 5'-diphoscholine)

With the volume of weight lifted and new found intensity (focus and drive are off the charts), we wanted to support healthy acetylcholine levels...

Acetylcholine is the neurotransmitter responsible for allowing muscles to contract. If more acetylcholine is available, hypothetically, stronger muscle contractions (i.e, more force or strength) may be seen...

Citicholine is known to support acetylcholine levels by providing a highly bioavailable source of substrate for its formation. Evidence also suggests that citicholine may have certain cognitive effects such as improving attention (8)...

Emerging Animal / Human Data

Although the compound has been consumed for centuries through food, additional science was conducted,such as determining the maximum tolerated dose or MTD, in two animal species, followed by 90 day sub-chronic toxicity tests (6)...

The results of these studies have demonstrated that the compound is very safe...

A subsequent pilot study in 6 humans confirmed the safety of the ingredient as defined by liver, kidney, sex hormone and thyroid function (7).

squatting

Banned
Awards
Any issues with someone anxiety prone ?

I'm a amateur boxer and my stress an nerves are at a high during certain parts of training Reason why I steer away from any stimulant would this be a issue for someone with anxiety issues?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
but boner frequency was increased dramatically while on Versa-1 and dropped back to normal after ceasing use.

pics or you're a liar!

haha i kid.. sick review bro.. interested in this!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Any issues with someone anxiety prone ?

I'm a amateur boxer and my stress an nerves are at a high during certain parts of training Reason why I steer away from any stimulant would this be a issue for someone with anxiety issues?
You should be fine.

Mike, I knew the boners weren't in my head (erections are mediated by the cholinergic system, to which citocholine obviously contributes quite a bit).

boogyman

Awards
Could the strength increases be due to more intense workouts? I understand the focus and "mind/muscle" thing, but I don't understand by which mechanism the strength and muscle increases would be attributed to.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Is it just me or are Coop's review's the most eagerly awaited?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
You should be fine.

Mike, I knew the boners weren't in my head (erections are mediated by the cholinergic system, to which citocholine obviously contributes quite a bit).
I guess that the 'racetams' should be good boner agents.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice review Coop.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
very nice write up coop,didnt expect any less.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had similar results on my beta run as far as soreness the first 2 weeks when I am not usually sore. Strength increased over 30 days but I bridged immediately with my pink cycle to keep gains, lifts are still improving but I am also at a calorie surplus right now

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was VERY happy with versa none the less