Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Bean's 1st contest prep! EBF (Sponsored), USPlabs and Lecheek

Hey all. This should be a fun ride. I'm just getting ready to start my very first contest prep for a physique show in May. Just wanted to get this started, ill get back on here in a few and update a layout as far as supps and training etc in a bit.

Last edited:
bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Okay, so a little background info I guess.

Been training seriously for the last couple years but on and off since HS football. Been working with my trainer/coach for over a year. Right now I'm around 20 weeks out from my show. Diet got a lot sloppy lol the last month, so I'm just trying to get back into shape in the next month then official prep starts :)

I imagine I'm somewhere between 12-15% bf. my weight is currently 185 as of this am.

My training right now is cardio 6 days a week @ 30 min sessions. Right now my split looks likes this

Sun- off
Mom- legs/cardio
Tues- chest/tris/cardio
Weds- cardio/abs
Thurs - back/bis/cardio
Fri- shoulders/calves/cardio
Sat- arms/cardio

I'm sure this will change one he starts training me. He just switched my diet up quite a bit and I started it last thurs. a lot more carbs and protein than I'm used to. Here's a layout of current diet

Sat-Wed
· 48g egg white powder (40g-pro)*, 64g cream of rice or grits or 74g oats (50g-carbs), 1 fruit
· 6oz meat, 6oz yams or 1 cup rice (50g-carbs)
· 6oz meat, fiber & pro-biotics
· 6oz meat, veggies
· 4oz meat, veggies or salad
· 4oz steak or 54g egg white powder & 1tbs oil, fiber
*or 2 whole eggs, 3 egg whites & 24g egg white powder
Just 2 scoops whey,5g creatine, 5g glutamine post workout- in addition to meals

Thurs & Fri
· 48g egg white powder (40g-pro)*, 64g cream of rice or grits or 74g oats (50g-carbs), 1 fruit
· 6oz meat, 6oz yams or 1 cup rice (50g-carbs)
· 6oz meat, 6oz yams or 1 cup rice, fiber & pro-biotics
· 4oz meat, 6oz yams or 1 cup rice, veggies
· 4oz meat, veggies or salad
· 4oz steak (45g-pro) or 54g egg white powder & 1tbs oil, fiber
*or 2 whole eggs, 3 egg whites & 24g egg white powder

Starches
Oatmeal
Cream of rice
Brown rice
Yams
Sweet potatoes
quinoa

Meat
Lean Beef- once per day
Chicken breast
Lean turkey
Lean pork
Lean fish
Eggs/ & whites
(approx. 2.5 egg whites or 1 whole egg equals 1oz chicken/ meat)

________________________________________________________________________________
Supplements -Make sure the D is in D-3 form.
Multi Vitamin/mineral
Calcium Citrate 500-1000mg
Fish oil 2g
Creatine 5g
Glutamine 5g
Probiotic capsules 1/day
Fiber- psyllium husk capsules 6 at meals 3-6
Beta alanine
Finishing up dpol and Anabeta now (few weeks left.

Protein is bio fresh whey isolate by protein factory and egg white powder.

The last 8 weeks will look something like this

Anabolic Pump/Recompadrol
Compound 20
PowerFULL
Black Oxy eca
Hyper t 2
AAv2

This log might be a little slow the first few weeks or so but I'm logging it to keep me motivated.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Forgot I'm finishing up my last bottle of SLINshot :-(

Hopefully I can get some more in a few weeks

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
So today was arm/cardio day.

Overall great day. Good pump for no carbs pre wo. Total of 18 sets bi/tri superset.

Cardio was 30 @ 120-130 hr on stairs.

Diet is locked and loaded haven't even thought about straying from my plan. I'm one motivated mofo right now.

Supp note

Just got my Beta Alanine in so the combo of that with Anabeta and my sample of supp d led to killer pumps being that I was carbless :)

Weigh upon rising was 185 again today starts my 5 lower carb days!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Thanks DW! Glad to have u bud

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Sunday 1-6-13

Today is a scheduled off day but I may get cardio in by having to pull my son on sled up and down the street as it snowed a decent amount here last night.

Supps today
Beta alanine 3 twice daily
Creatine (mag chelate) 3 twice daily
Dpol
Anabeta 4 caps today
Calcium citrate
Multi
Fiber

Food will consist of
Eggs
Rice
Oats
Whey
Fish
Pork
Turkey breast (deli)
Angus beef
Green beans

Leg day tomorrow

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I'm subbed bro!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Btw t minus two hours till the hawks put a whooping on the skins baby!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Thanks buddy. Might be boring for a while but I just needed to get this rolling to stay motivated.
Nothing boring about seeing a bro make progress!keeping a log helps me stay motivated to share the info and easy to keep track of things.did you ever get that?

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Nothing boring about seeing a bro make progress!keeping a log helps me stay motivated to share the info and easy to keep track of things.did you ever get that?
Thanks bud and I agree, all you bros motivate me daily and I'm forever great full.

No haven't got it yet no worries though bud

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you should see some good results on that lecheek lineup....but where is the speedx3?

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
you should see some good results on that lecheek lineup....but where is the speedx3?
Yea I know huh. Honestly I've spent a **** ton of money on this between ordering most my protein, supps, and paying my coach I'm done spending money on **** right now.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yea I know huh. Honestly I've spent a **** ton of money on this between ordering most my protein, supps, and paying my coach I'm done spending money on **** right now.
dude...if you spent your own cash on all of that lecheek stuff, i think marms should hook you up with some speedx3....c'mon marms, man up!!!!:amish:

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
dude...if you spent your own cash on all of that lecheek stuff, i think marms should hook you up with some speedx3....c'mon marms, man up!!!!:amish:
Haha we will see. I'd like to add it but I'm ok with it. I'm just stoked to be running the other goodies I followed Mattys log and was intrigued by it. I had great results with Appnut's similar stack of free test and HGHup I think this will be better.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Forgot I'm finishing up my last bottle of SLINshot :-(

Hopefully I can get some more in a few weeks
It's available.

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
It's available.

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)
Yes I know, just dropped a lot of cash for this prep so I'm tapped out right now lol. Hopefully I can pick some more up in a few weeks or so.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Monday 1-7-13

Leg day

I honestly love and hate leg day. I especially hate doing them this early in the morning takes me forever to warmup. The diet is catching up to me felt really weak this morning and my endurance sucked but nonetheless got a decent workout in

Squats 4x12/11/10/10
Leg press 3x14/12/11
SLDL 3x14/12/12
Leg ext 3x12/12/12
Calf raise 4x15/14/14/12

Cardio 20 after on stairs 120-130 HR
10 mins b4 weights

Kinda cut it short as I spent almost 30 mins shoveling my driveway b4 I left and another 15 again after the gym.

Diet has been spot on since day one. Another low day today. Foods will include lots of chx (yuck) a little turkey and some beef later.

Nothing new in the supp world same as b4.

Should be fun driving my fuel truck around in all this damn snow today.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Tues 1-8-13

Chest tris cardio fairly quick workout short rests.

Incline Smith Press- 4x12/11/10/8
Chest press machine - 4x12/12/10/10
Incl flyes - 3x12/12/12

Fst7 style push downs 30 sec rest between sets
7x12/12/11/10/10/8/8

Cardio 30 mins stairs HR 120-130

Had to prep more food this morning thus the shorter workout.

Here's a current starting pic if say I'm around 13-15% BF ****ty lighting and pic for that matter but it will do. I hold a lot of fat in my low AB/back area.

Attachments

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Holy **** that's blurry ill take another one tomorrow or tonight after work

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
So due to lack of followers this early on (which I understand, kind of boring so far) I'm going to update at least weekly with an overview and here and there when needed. When I start my lecheek stuff Ill update daily until the contest is over.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
So due to lack of followers this early on (which I understand, kind of boring so far) I'm going to update at least weekly with an overview and here and there when needed. When I start my lecheek stuff Ill update daily until the contest is over.
I'm here bro!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Yea DW ill get a better pic up soon I hate taking pucks of myself. U post ur bloods up in your thread yet?

Thanks Mack, still kinda boring even for me, nothing but staple supps really except Anabeta and dpol. Once I figure out the routine/split my coach wants me on ill keep track of workouts with weight etc.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea DW ill get a better pic up soon I hate taking pucks of myself. U post ur bloods up in your thread yet?

Thanks Mack, still kinda boring even for me, nothing but staple supps really except Anabeta and dpol. Once I figure out the routine/split my coach wants me on ill keep track of workouts with weight etc.
An easy thing to do (for iPhones) take a video and do screen shots. Works well, I'm a noob and just discovered this lol (after over a year with this phone)

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
An easy thing to do (for iPhones) take a video and do screen shots. Works well, I'm a noob and just discovered this lol (after over a year with this phone)
Not sure what u speak of but I do have an iPhone so ill look into it lol.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure what u speak of but I do have an iPhone so ill look into it lol.
Lol. Record a video of whatever and while you watch it, you hit your home button and lock button at the same time and takes a picture of what's on the screen as if it was a regular picture.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Lol. Record a video of whatever and while you watch it, you hit your home button and lock button at the same time and takes a picture of what's on the screen as if it was a regular picture.
Gotcha thanks bro ill try it.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Off day today ill try and get some cardio in tonight b4 I pick my boy up from my parents. Felt nice to sleep till 620 today!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this. Lookin good bro. I agree with DW. You look leaner than 15 to me.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
In for this. Lookin good bro. I agree with DW. You look leaner than 15 to me.
Thanks Dan ill post a better pic soon. Kinda boring right now but ****s gonna get real the end of the month when official prep starts lol. Coach is gonna take a look at me in a week or two when he gets back in town then we will go from there. Stoked to run the lecheek stack the last 8 weeks. Thanks for joining bud

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Things just got a little interesting. I'm at fertility doc and had a nice discussion about hormone levels ill update later.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Off to gym to get some cardio in

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Alright. Thurs 1-10-13

Back/calves/cardio

DB pullovers 3x12/12/12

BB bent rows underhand grip 3x12/10/8 drop 8

Cable rows 3x12/12/11

Pull downs 3x12/10/10

Face pulls 12/12/11/10
S.S
DB rev fly 4x12/12/10/8

All throughout these exercises I did seated calf raises from all diff angles during my rest periods

20 mins Cardio 120-130 HR stairs

I have two high carb days now :stoked:

Sampled a packet of Speedx3 this morning very impressed. Solid focus and energy not cracked out by any means. Didn't notice much of a difference in pump but still had a decent pump.

When I meet with my coach next week my focus will be on calves and back thickness. My back sucks. I'm going to start implementing either rack deads or reg deads we'll see what he thinks I know we I am super hard on myself but tbh my back sucks lol.

Ill update on my doc visit after my bloods come back either fri or mon. Could change things up as far as if I'm going to run lecheek stack or not.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Also just a note on supps I'm currently dosing my BA, MCC about 45 mins b4 I lift along with Anabeta around 20 mins b4 I lift. Then I dose other serv of BA and MCC 8 hours later.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Fri 1-11-13

Woke up late went to gym with some serious aggression for not getting up on time(was up with my son around 130).

Went in saying well gotta make the best of this 50 mins I have. So I got a sweat going on the stairs then did the following with little to no rest

Smith machine press 5 sets
135x15
155x12
155x11
175x9
175x6

DB press 3sets
50sx12
50sx10
50sx8 drop 25sx15

Single arm DB lat raise 3 sets

20x12
20x12
20x11 drop 10x15

Rev shrug type movement not a complete shrug its a lift I saw Haney doing in a video that my coach showed me kills the traps like a shrug and hit outer/rear delts

135x17
175x12
175x10

Shoulders were gassed!

One of the better workouts I've had, best pump thanks condense! Still waiting on a bottle of swoll n to try. That was my last serving of condense :-(.

Supp notes

Today is my last high carb day till next thurs but holy **** my pump honestly hasn't left. It's 145pm PST and with one Anabeta and one slinshot 20 mins b4 my meals this am the pump remains ! ****ing love it. I'm nowhere near big or strong in size but I f****ing feel it today!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
did you not get that yet bro?

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
did you not get that yet bro?
No bro it's all good UPS takes forever I'm not worried at all I keep forgetting to track it though lol. Seriously don't sweat it Mack!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Lookin good bro!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good bud! You said you used to be fat didnt you? I don't buy it ;) lol

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
fawkin great progress indeed!
huge congrats man, and you are well on your way to your goals and showtime conditioning..plenty of time to get er done, nice.

dude - you got some ink don't ya?
:D

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
fawkin great progress indeed!
huge congrats man, and you are well on your way to your goals and showtime conditioning..plenty of time to get er done, nice.

dude - you got some ink don't ya?
:D
Thanks snags
:thumbsup:

Big things happening this year!