Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)

Page 62 of 75 First ... 6061626364 ... Last

  1. In for stage nudes.As the others said, don't worry about us. Family > message boards. How old is your son? I never looked at your age, but I was under the impression that you were pretty young.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Sweet news man. If you don't update but once a week, I think very one would understand. You're hitting the tough as nails part of prep & you're gonna kill it
    Ill try and be better than once a week lol.

    Thanks bro

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Time to buckle down bean! Can't wait for the nudes! Lol
    Buckled down and ready

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Family first bean. Always.
    Yes sir

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    In for stage nudes.As the others said, don't worry about us. Family > message boards. How old is your son? I never looked at your age, but I was under the impression that you were pretty young.
    Lol.

    I am young :-) ill be 32 on June 5th, my son is 4.
    Independent
    •   
       


  3. What time is it? Game time! Can't wait for nudes! Results, I meant results yea!?!?
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  4. Sounds good old man. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  5. I'm gonna start charging everybody to see nudes.. Bean5er, we could really make some $$$ with all the anticipation building up here. Lol
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    I am young :-) ill be 32 on June 5th, my son is 4.
    LOL I thought you were like 25

  7. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post

    LOL I thought you were like 25
    Im 25...beans cooler though
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    What time is it? Game time! Can't wait for nudes! Results, I meant results yea!?!?
    Game time is right!

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Sounds good old man. Lol
    I'm feeling old now :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    I'm gonna start charging everybody to see nudes.. Bean5er, we could really make some $$$ with all the anticipation building up here. Lol
    Ill do some more nudes b4 the comp keep your pants on lol

    Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post

    LOL I thought you were like 25
    Just saw a pic of when I was 25, not pretty. I believe I was weighing in around 250 then lol

    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

    Im 25...beans cooler though
    Young buck
    Independent

  9. 24 feel like I'm 50+
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  10. Easy on that 50 sh!t youngster! Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  11. I just turned 24 and my joints already suck...

  12. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    24 feel like I'm 50+
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Easy on that 50 sh!t youngster! Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    I just turned 24 and my joints already suck...
    Lol
    Independent

  13. Quick random update...

    My mom promised me shed compete I'm this show if I did then she bailed. Well at 4 weeks out she met with my coach and is competing in bikini lol. She's 54 and looks stage ready year round. I know this is hard to believe but she's a fitness freak and I think you all will be shocked. Should be fun.
    Independent

  14. Pix of mother and son!? both shredded!? Awesome bro! That's like my sister and I! Except I'm not shredded yet..LOL

  15. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Pix of mother and son!? both shredded!? Awesome bro! That's like my sister and I! Except I'm not shredded yet..LOL
    Lol yes it will be cool. We are both similar in regards to not liking attention and we are both afraid of getting stage so this will be cool. My sister and my moms sister talked her out of it the first time (jealousy issues), so I'm glad she changed her mind. My coach said he's excited to work with her all summer, he said he will have her ready for physique by the October show!
    Independent

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Quick random update...

    My mom promised me shed compete I'm this show if I did then she bailed. Well at 4 weeks out she met with my coach and is competing in bikini lol. She's 54 and looks stage ready year round. I know this is hard to believe but she's a fitness freak and I think you all will be shocked. Should be fun.
    Thats awesome man!!
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Quick random update...

    My mom promised me shed compete I'm this show if I did then she bailed. Well at 4 weeks out she met with my coach and is competing in bikini lol. She's 54 and looks stage ready year round. I know this is hard to believe but she's a fitness freak and I think you all will be shocked. Should be fun.
    Bean's Mom? Oo la la!
    Independent Review

  18. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

    Bean's Mom? Oo la la!
    Ez killa =]

  19. That's cool that your mom is doing the show as well! You'll have to post her pics up in this log.

    Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    LOL I thought you were like 25
    Same haha. Not that 32 is old or anything, I just thought Bean was more like my age.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Lol yes it will be cool. We are both similar in regards to not liking attention and we are both afraid of getting stage so this will be cool. My sister and my moms sister talked her out of it the first time (jealousy issues), so I'm glad she changed her mind. My coach said he's excited to work with her all summer, he said he will have her ready for physique by the October show!
    That's good. Face your fears brotha! It will only get better

  21. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

    Bean's Mom? Oo la la!
    Lol how'd I know that was coming

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    That's cool that your mom is doing the show as well! You'll have to post her pics up in this log.

    I will

    Same haha. Not that 32 is old or anything, I just thought Bean was more like my age.
    Nope ima old man :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post

    That's good. Face your fears brotha! It will only get better
    Yeah buddy. A lot of that going on in this thread :-)
    Independent

  22. Hi Bean! That is all. :-)

  23. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Hi Bean! That is all. :-)
    Hey Kix :-)

    Glad u stopped by
    Independent

  24. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Easy on that 50 sh!t youngster!
    i knew that one would make you fall out of your wheelchair to hurry and answer

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    My mom promised me shed compete I'm this show if I did then she bailed. Well at 4 weeks out she met with my coach and is competing in bikini lol. She's 54 and looks stage ready year round. I know this is hard to believe but she's a fitness freak and I think you all will be shocked. Should be fun.
    very cool!

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Bean's Mom? Oo la la!
    easy cheesy

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Not that 32 is old or anything
    sure it is..don't try to clean it up now, you done goofed
    I just thought Bean was more like my age.
    fyi - nothing that is 22 yrs old can be considered "classic"
    damn youngsters

  25. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i knew that one would make you fall out of your wheelchair to hurry and answer

    very cool!

    easy cheesy

    sure it is..don't try to clean it up now, you done goofed
    fyi - nothing that is 22 yrs old can be considered "classic"
    damn youngsters
    Well done snags!
    Independent
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DW 1st contest prep
    By Distilled Water in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 11:42 AM
  2. Last week of cutting, contest on Nov. 8
    By luisfershredd in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 03:14 PM
  3. 2 week Bulk then start contest prep
    By mdts in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 01:07 PM
Log in
Log in