Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)

Page 47 of 63 First ... 4546474849 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    Did you ask them to change it to "bean wins his first ever physique competition"?
    Lol nope :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    oooo dude going raw - hardcore!

    update pics?
    They aren't doing shyt for me anyway so why not?!

    Nope I'm hiding ;-)
    Independent


  2. So lets here some suggestions as to my training after this prep is done.

    The plan is to take 7 days off from eating and training then start something new for 6-8 weeks. Growth being the emphasis this summer. I am contemplating another local (bigger show) in October, really depends on where I'm at with the job thing. If I'm in my new job by the end of summer ill do the show but if not I probably won't.

    I love MD but I'm interested in trying something new. I tried DC once ehhh didn't really know what to think tbh. Not a fan of three days a week either. I'd like to have two days off ideally (this 7 days/week prep shyt is old lol).

    So I'm taking suggestions from all you fine people.

    Ready.... Go
    Independent
    •   
       


  3. Try GVT. It's boring, challenging, and it works. Love/hate for sure.

  4. I say take advantage of the easy gains you'll be able to make coming out of this with some sick overtraining for 4 weeks. Clean lean bulk
    Independent Review

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Okay wo this am I'm thinking of dropping all stims for the remainder. Honestly I'm not getting much from them at all. I get a buzz after I take black Oxy then a huge crash so it's been out since yesterday. I've been on stims for too long as it is so for the next five weeks none (except 1 scoop alphamine on my fasted cardio morning) :-)So updated supp protocolC20 (loving this product)AAv2RecompadrolMBCAAs (when they arrive)Ht2 one cap upon wakingPre wo will be one serving of Cit Mal with 1 scoop of CF focus xt (forgot I had tub laying around). I already feel like crap (energy wise so taking out the stims might actually help).Nothing to note on arms solid session except lack of endurance but just my usual wo. Posing practice tomorrow after chest wo. Ill be interested to see what the coach thinks of my progress.
    Looks good to me. The Focus XT should help with the dieting brain fog. I don't like to use much for caffeine containing supps when I diet hard either. In that situation they don't give me much of a boost but do tend to make me sick. Other people I know go crazy on the caffeine/stims while dieting. Go figure...
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
    •   
       


  6. And enough of this "I'm hiding" stuff...we want pics!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Looks good to me. The Focus XT should help with the dieting brain fog. I don't like to use much for caffeine containing supps when I diet hard either. In that situation they don't give me much of a boost but do tend to make me sick. Other people I know go crazy on the caffeine/stims while dieting. Go figure...
    Yeah I love my stims lol normally I drink coffee all day. I think this will be better for the remainder then ill be refreshed when I start my micro versa 1 :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    And enough of this "I'm hiding" stuff...we want pics!
    Lol maybe this weekend. There's some from a week or two ago a few pages back. I have posing tomorrow so ill see if wifey will take some after :-)
    Independent

  8. Bro soooo many options out there. Ultimately its gonna come down to your goals and really the amount of time you able to dedicate. Obviously your dedicated lol your a.amonstwr and your progress in to be envied.

    I would recommend something like fst7. And gvt. They're both really well recognized and known to be sucessfull. You can customize them to you individual needs, and you can easily put on an appreciable amount of mass while still staying the lean mean bean that you are now. The sky is the limit man. If you want i can work something up for you the.shoot it over for you to take a look at and see how you like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    Bro soooo many options out there. Ultimately its gonna come down to your goals and really the amount of time you able to dedicate. Obviously your dedicated lol your a.amonstwr and your progress in to be envied.

    I would recommend something like fst7. And gvt. They're both really well recognized and known to be sucessfull. You can customize them to you individual needs, and you can easily put on an appreciable amount of mass while still staying the lean mean bean that you are now. The sky is the limit man. If you want i can work something up for you the.shoot it over for you to take a look at and see how you like it.
    I like this^ FST7 w/ some GVT would be awesome for you coming out of prep
    Independent Review

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    Bro soooo many options out there. Ultimately its gonna come down to your goals and really the amount of time you able to dedicate. Obviously your dedicated lol your a.amonstwr and your progress in to be envied.

    I would recommend something like fst7. And gvt. They're both really well recognized and known to be sucessfull. You can customize them to you individual needs, and you can easily put on an appreciable amount of mass while still staying the lean mean bean that you are now. The sky is the limit man. If you want i can work something up for you the.shoot it over for you to take a look at and see how you like it.
    I like the sound of this I forgot about FST I messed around with that last year and enjoyed it. I printed off some stuff on GVT so ill read up.

    Dood ur so busy you don't need to do that, buuuuuut if you find time in the next 5 weeks that'd be RAD :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

    I like this^ FST7 w/ some GVT would be awesome for you coming out of prep
    Yes this sounds very intriguing. I'm a novice as far as training knowledge goes. I'm anxious to try diff things! Thanks you sick SOB :-)). I kid I kid
    Independent

  11. When you're this close nothing will really help stim wise. They're more likely to boost you to only make you crash harder later..

    As far as dieting, after your show eat whatever you want for a few days but once you get back into it make sure to slowly up your calories.

    As far as training, get fuggin strong.
    5.3.1, West side, conjugate method. Getting stronger will put dense solid muscle on your frame especially if you've been hitting bb volume style stuff for a long time

    If you are dead set on a bb, program try prrs

  12. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    When you're this close nothing will really help stim wise. They're more likely to boost you to only make you crash harder later..

    As far as dieting, after your show eat whatever you want for a few days but once you get back into it make sure to slowly up your calories.

    As far as training, get fuggin strong.
    5.3.1, West side, conjugate method. Getting stronger will put dense solid muscle on your frame especially if you've been hitting bb volume style stuff for a long time

    If you are dead set on a bb, program try prrs
    Thanks ace you're a wealth of knowledge bro love having you around. As far as diet I'm giving myself 5-7 days of non planned eating then my coach has a plan for me :-)

    The training I was thinking 531 but ill probably save that for fall/winter tbh. What is prrs?
    Independent

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Thanks ace you're a wealth of knowledge bro love having you around. As far as diet I'm giving myself 5-7 days of non planned eating then my coach has a plan for me :-)

    The training I was thinking 531 but ill probably save that for fall/winter tbh. What is prrs?
    Power-Rep Range-Shock. Basically three different training methods which you alternate between. I say from where you're at now it'd be good for you to try some different programs and follow them to the T, and from that figure out what kind of training works best for you. From there you can refine it and customize it, but in the beginning it's a lot of trial and error.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    Thanks ace you're a wealth of knowledge bro love having you around. As far as diet I'm giving myself 5-7 days of non planned eating then my coach has a plan for me :-)

    The training I was thinking 531 but ill probably save that for fall/winter tbh. What is prrs?
    No problem buddy, thanks for the kind words!
    I was suggesting strength training because my body has responded incredibly to it!

    Prrs is
    Power rep range shock

    A program by Eric broser

    I like that he's still implementing power Weeks into a bb program

    Look it up on google easy to find

    Edit, here's a link

    http://www.**********************/art...t-plateau.html

  15. I got a PDF I'll PM you tonight for PRRS. I still think you should take full advantage of the easy gains you can make coming out of this rather than do a progressive workout scheme. You could easily blow up in four weeks with something like gethins fst7 4 week program
    Independent Review

  16. FST7 for the win. I'm makin all kinds of gains
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post

    Power-Rep Range-Shock. Basically three different training methods which you alternate between. I say from where you're at now it'd be good for you to try some different programs and follow them to the T, and from that figure out what kind of training works best for you. From there you can refine it and customize it, but in the beginning it's a lot of trial and error.
    I believe I've heard of it. Yes It will be a bit of trial and error but it will be fun for sure!

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

    No problem buddy, thanks for the kind words!
    I was suggesting strength training because my body has responded incredibly to it!

    Prrs is
    Power rep range shock

    A program by Eric broser

    I like that he's still implementing power Weeks into a bb program

    Look it up on google easy to find

    Edit, here's a link

    http://www.**********************/art...t-plateau.html
    Thanks ace ill def check this out. I'm also going to give 5/3/1 a go as well next fall probably.

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    I got a PDF I'll PM you tonight for PRRS. I still think you should take full advantage of the easy gains you can make coming out of this rather than do a progressive workout scheme. You could easily blow up in four weeks with something like gethins fst7 4 week program
    Thanks brother much appreciated for sure!
    Independent

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    FST7 for the win. I'm makin all kinds of gains
    Indeed you are sir!!!
    Independent

  19. Ran this program for a while and really enjoyed it:

    http://www.simplyshredded.com/mega-f...ated-2011.html
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Ran this program for a while and really enjoyed it:

    http://www.simplyshredded.com/mega-f...ated-2011.html
    Thanks AZ this another one on my list to try out.
    Independent

  21. Did some one here say stop eating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol FEED ME MORE!!! Nah Bean i feel yah. I have to change stuff up all the time. The only way to find something new working is by trial.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Did some one here say stop eating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol FEED ME MORE!!! Nah Bean i feel yah. I have to change stuff up all the time. The only way to find something new working is by trial.
    Lol thanks pack. Should be a fun summer for growth
    Independent

  23. Great WO today short but intense chest/rear delt wo.

    Haven't benched in a long as time so I decided to test myself a bit.

    Warmup 10 min

    Flat BB BP
    135x22
    185x12 easy
    205x12 easy
    225x10

    All reps were perfect form and slow controlled negatives. Overall I was pleased. The last time I hopped on a bench was this time last year and my last set was 205 for 7-8 I think. Want red to push strength a a bit more but I'm a puss c and I was also the only one in the gym.

    Incline Smith BB press
    165x12
    185x10
    185x8 drop 135 wide x15

    Low Cable pulls these hit my upper chest like crazy.
    3x15

    Ladder push-up
    Low 42 reps
    Med 20
    Hi 20 I think I honestly just went till I couldn't do anymore

    I did these stretcher band things I saw in breezys thread after my ladder push-ups

    HIIT 10m

    Chest is swollen :-)
    Independent

  24. Here's a video of those stretcher band things lol

    http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=ENcjN...%3DENcjNnwci4Q
    Independent

  25. Quick question...How are you dosing the AAV2?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  26. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Quick question...How are you dosing the AAV2?
    No prob AZ

    I'm dosing one cap 60 mins after ea meal. Total of 4 caps /day for now. Will bump up to two caps in a weeks or so. Mild stomach warming that lasts about five mins then gone. No heart burn etc. quality product
    Independent

  27. Ok thx! I get the same thing with any supp containing capsicium.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  28. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Ok thx! I get the same thing with any supp containing capsicium.
    Me as well. This time is hardly noticeable though.
    Independent

  29. I wouldn't worry about not being able to really push it on bench. Better safe than stuck under a 225+ lb. barbell.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Great WO today short but intense chest/rear delt wo.

    Haven't benched in a long as time so I decided to test myself a bit.

    Warmup 10 min

    Flat BB BP
    135x22
    185x12 easy
    205x12 easy
    225x10

    All reps were perfect form and slow controlled negatives. Overall I was pleased. The last time I hopped on a bench was this time last year and my last set was 205 for 7-8 I think. Want red to push strength a a bit more but I'm a puss c and I was also the only one in the gym.

    Incline Smith BB press
    165x12
    185x10
    185x8 drop 135 wide x15

    Low Cable pulls these hit my upper chest like crazy.
    3x15

    Ladder push-up
    Low 42 reps
    Med 20
    Hi 20 I think I honestly just went till I couldn't do anymore

    I did these stretcher band things I saw in breezys thread after my ladder push-ups

    HIIT 10m

    Chest is swollen :-)
    I know you bodybuild, but if you're going to do flat barbell you should press like a powerlifter, it will save you a lot of aches and pains down the road.

    A good series by Dave Tate is "so you think you can bench"

    He has one for squats and deadlift too.

    Very good videos very well worth your time
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DW 1st contest prep
    By Distilled Water in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 11:42 AM
  2. Last week of cutting, contest on Nov. 8
    By luisfershredd in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 03:14 PM
  3. 2 week Bulk then start contest prep
    By mdts in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 01:07 PM
Log in
Log in