Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)

Page 46 of 47 First ... 4144454647 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Def didn't let anyone down dude! You look awesome man
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Just so you guys know, pictures don't do this dude justice. He's a beast.
    When it comes to that kind of conditioning, they never do.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Thanks guys. Pounded 2 pedialytes never tasted better lol. Well I got my ass handed to me not really sure why, but I had a lot of fun and am anxious to get to work after this weekend. 8 or 9 out of 15 I think. My coach is baffled but whatever. It's gonna be a few days b4 pics as no one got any on their phones so I need to get them emailed to me. Thank you all for your support and sorry to let you all down.
    You never know with men's physique. It's for sure the hardest category for me to predict placings in. 2 Pedialytes as in 2 of the huge bottles? Woah, isn't that something like 8 g sodium? Careful with that. Electrolytes are great but too much immediately can be dangerous. Awesome to hear that it was a good experience! Any comments on how it felt to stand on stage? Pretty cool right? So what are your plans now? Sticking with physique, moving to bodybuilding, not competing at all?
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Bean, you worked your ass off and everyone who has been following your log will agree! It has been cool to see you progress from week to week.

You are def an inspiration!!! Respect.
    Squats do a booty good.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Bean, you worked your ass off and everyone who has been following your log will agree! It has been cool to see you progress from week to week.

You are def an inspiration!!! Respect.
    2nd that fo sho - you did an awesome job. Didn't see the field but you get much respect in my book
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Definitely nothing but proud of you bean. You have absolutely killed it in here and I look up to your discipline and commitment. You should not feel like you have let anyone down because it is just the opposite. You are the man bean. Nice job sir!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Number 1 with the AM brotherhood(and sisterhood) champ!! Take pride in what you have done Bean and consider it a learning tool for further use.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Thank you all for your support and sorry to let you all down.
    was a nice speech till that lil ending there..
    pshaw on let down - you kidding me man?
    bean, we all compete for the big prize sure bro, but - the real race is within yourself, against yourself
    doesn't matter how you place, it really doesn't..we cannot control who shows up on stage with us
    the effort you have shown, and the consistency with which you did so, is all win in my book and everyone else here
    hold your head high, and feel good about yourself; with the simple act of competing and getting up on that stage, you just accomplished something that VERY few ppl will ever have the balls to do let alone look as good as you did doing it

celebration, young man!
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  9. 804
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Answers

We all still support you bro, and always will! You didn't let anyone down! You're still my role model
    Current Log:

804ís cLEAN bulk and Supps log (Unsponsored)

10. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

You still look amazing Bean. There's 99.9 % of us that think about getting on stage and you did it. Your a Winner in my Book buddy. Keep killing brother!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Answers

HA! Let us down!? You motivated more people on this forum then you can imagine brother. You worked your ass off and like snags said you did something very few people will EVER do. You are the man. Get some rest and then it's time to get back on it bro. Awesome showing for a first comp. I saw a pic and was getting play by play from troop the whole time.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Answers

You definitely didn't let anyone down bean. Your physique is ridiculous and all the hard work you've put in is very inspiring.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Great job bean. Now that you got the first one done, you can concentrate on your next one. Judging is so subjective. You know we all think you are the winner. Keep up the great work so that we can follow along and learn as you do.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I want to be bean! Lol
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

It was a learning experience Bean! You have def one of the best physiques I've seen! Well done brother!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks all. Much appreciated. I've enjoyed this ride and definitely look forward to another one. Your support was more than I ever expected to have and I'm honored to have you all in here.

I'll put pics up as soon as I get some back. I'll admit I went into this wanting and expecting to win. I'm by no means a cocky or arrogant guy but from feedback from my coach and all you I was very happy with what I accomplished this expecting a diff outcome. Having aid that I have zero experience in this game and found that our very quickly and it was a lot to take in. Doing everything I was told to do for 20 weeks then completely getting my ass kicked was hard to swallow. I'm a fighter, and a competitor and I fcking hate losing so I let it get to me. After reflecting though I'm happy with the experience and realize how subjective this sport really is. I finished what I set out to do and did it well and that's what matters not a trophy.

I can tell you this I'm amped to get this off season started (legs on tap tomorrow) diet will slowly clean up throughout the week. As far as plans for competing I'm honestly not sure. I'm halfway through my real estate classes so that is my number one concern right now. There's vomit two shows around here left and one is tested and with me being on trt that leaves me one show. So time will tell.

Things I will be focusing on are my legs (they suck) and just clean growth in general. Whether that means bbing or physique again who knows. These kids I was against were def bigger than me so may a little growth won't hurt me for another physique competition we shall see.
    Independent
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Good stuff.make sure to "reverse diet"
    Slowly add in your calories and food choices back in. don't do it over night you'll get fat as hell and feel like ****
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Good stuff.make sure to "reverse diet"
    Slowly add in your calories and food choices back in. don't do it over night you'll get fat as hell and feel like ****
    This is what I was wondering. All he sent me was an off season plan with looks great but it's a lot more food than my prep diet. Should I just go back to a similar setup as my prep with fats up to healthier range then every week slowly add cals till I get up to that off season plan or what. I'm def confused on this part.
    Independent
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

This is what I was wondering. All he sent me was an off season plan with looks great but it's a lot more food than my prep diet. Should I just go back to a similar setup as my prep with fats up to healthier range then every week slowly add cals till I get up to that off season plan or what. I'm def confused on this part.
    Text or inbox.me i can help you with your diey coming of.the show brother
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Slowly up your calories every week, exactly like you said. start with small jumps, I'd add in small amounts of carbs and fats until you hit that offseason plan
    You don't want to gain twenty to thirty pounds in a month that **** is just water bloat, fat, and glycogen. Anybody that tells you otherwise, don't listen to them.

but i'm not saying ten pounds in your first week or two is bad, that's about right.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Hells yeah bean I don't want to miss a single log by you brother so make sure you let me know when you change it up! Your intensity and volume are Beast mode! Don't let go of that!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Keep paving the way man
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Name:  image-3295216061.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  378.9 KB

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Independent Review
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Been away for a few days so I'm going to drop this in in case anyone missed it but USPlabs OxyELITE Protein(TM) is finally here. Don't miss out on the inner circle release

http://usplabsdirect.com/innercircle
    Independent
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Been away for a few days so I'm going to drop this in in case anyone missed it but USPlabs OxyELITE Protein(TM) is finally here. Don't miss out on the inner circle release

http://usplabsdirect.com/innercircle
    Not as crazed as I was with Versa-1, but I be waitin for that email in Tuesday.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

Not as crazed as I was with Versa-1, but I be waitin for that email in Tuesday.
    It's good good stuff, just had my first serving this am.
    Independent
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

It's good good stuff, just had my first serving this am.
    Taste wise, I never ever had issues with any USP Labs flavors. Can't wait for Tuesday to get in on the deal. Me and my GF are ready !
    I started a new log at:
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Taste is amazing especially for the high quality protein this stuff contains. I can't wait for the profile to be released along with the actual product. Lol
    Independent
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Here's a couple pics more to come
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Independent
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Here's a couple pics more to come
    Symmetry looks great man. just focus on size this offseason.
    Heavy compound movements
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Answers

Symmetry looks great man. just focus on size this offseason.
    Heavy compound movements
    Yeah, he easily had the best symmetry. The guys who placed were bigger (looked like borderline bodybuilders).
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

Yeah, he easily had the best symmetry. The guys who placed were bigger (looked like borderline bodybuilders).
    Can't see his legs but squatting and pulling heavy will cause them to blow up as well as put mass on his upper body
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Seems like perhaps you started leaning protocol too soon. You were much fuller 2 months ago
    Independent Review
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Seems like perhaps you started leaning protocol too soon. You were much fuller 2 months ago
    I honestly just think he could have eaten more carbs, he looks a little flat.

He looks great, i'm not being negative. Just saying he could have eaten more carbs.

And just my opinion I think for physique you shouldn't worry about "spilling over" because they're not looking for the crisp dry lines as much as they do in BB
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

I honestly just think he could have eaten more carbs, he looks a little flat.

He looks great, i'm not being negative. Just saying he could have eaten more carbs.
    I bet a few days after the show he filled out even more and looked even better.

Again i'm not trying to be negative I think bean looked great just saying I've experienced this before

And just my opinion I think for physique you shouldn't worry about "spilling over" because they're not looking for the crisp dry lines as much as they do in BB
    edit
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post

edit
    Really? I'm being clear i'm not being negative. Dude looks great, was much bigger than I've ever been on stage. All i'm saying is he needed more carbs.

I tell you what bro I'll edit the post just for you.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Really? I'm being clear i'm not being negative. Dude looks great, was much bigger than I've ever been on stage. All i'm saying is he needed more carbs.

I tell you what bro I'll delete the whole post just for you.
    No sorry you misunderstood i was replying or attempting too from my phone LOL it just wasnt working so i deleted my post til i could get to a computer. I agree with you he looked great but could have been a lil fuller. I had 300c before prejudging and 500 the day before no water or sodium manipulation. Just if your prep is good you dont need as much peak week torture IMO
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post

No sorry you misunderstood i was replying or attempting too from my phone LOL it just wasnt working so i deleted my post til i could get to a computer. I agree with you he looked great but could have been a lil fuller. I had 300c before prejudging and 500 the day before no water or sodium manipulation. Just if your prep is good you dont need as much peak week torture IMO
    Lol oh ok I went and edited it already.

And I agree man
  39. 804
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Bean, you're my hero! I wish I had the balls to do what you did bro! A+ physique my friend!
    Current Log:

804ís cLEAN bulk and Supps log (Unsponsored)

40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Def shredded bro good night How does everyone get so damn cut but Hulk!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. DW 1st contest prep
    By Distilled Water in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 10:42 AM
  2. 6 Week Contest Prep - Duda "Muuy" Bueno
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 12:11 PM