Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)

Page 44 of 75 First ... 4243444546 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Nice update man. Glad everything's lookin up for ya.
    Thanks Dan and congrats on the Purus gig bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    X2. You deserve it bud.
    Thanks you sir!

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Glad things are headed in the right direction champ and yes...hard work does pay off!!
    Indeed they are. Time to make my own luck!
    Independent

  2. Re: Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)


    Last week you were down in the dumps and after a few short days look at the turn around. In very happy for you bean! Great things in your future I'm sure. Congratulations!!!
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com
    •   
       


  3. Good updates Bean! Man your insane lol, I love my stims but two servings of OXY ECA Black damn!!!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  4. If you put same amount of energy and detail into your real estate training/exam as you do with your contest prep, you are no doubt going to succeed. We may see you moving 7 figure houses in the future. Good luck with that bean5er. I am sure you won't need any luck.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  5. Great update Bean!!! Glad to hear things working out - Like fumoney said, put the energy into real estate like you do this prep - you'll do awesome for sure!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Last week you were down in the dumps and after a few short days look at the turn around.
    isn't life funny sometimes?

  7. Good things happening here! Congrats man, now just need a baby on the way too!
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  8. Just catching up after a couple of days. Glad things are turning around bean. Sometimes things have to go wrong before they can go right. Keep kicking ass.

  9. Congrats on the rep position. Congrats again on the new endeavor in a career. I would jump at that, consider it a blessing and work hard to make the best of it.

    Lets see a must muscular with that shirt off. I wanna see what all the parts look like put together. Just tell the wife to take it that we keep calling you out about it.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Last week you were down in the dumps and after a few short days look at the turn around. In very happy for you bean! Great things in your future I'm sure. Congratulations!!!
    Thanks bud funny how things happen!

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Good updates Bean! Man your insane lol, I love my stims but two servings of OXY ECA Black damn!!!!
    Good stuff.

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    If you put same amount of energy and detail into your real estate training/exam as you do with your contest prep, you are no doubt going to succeed. We may see you moving 7 figure houses in the future. Good luck with that bean5er. I am sure you won't need any luck.
    That's the plan, I strive to be the best at whatever I set out to do so ima give it hell! Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    Great update Bean!!! Glad to hear things working out - Like fumoney said, put the energy into real estate like you do this prep - you'll do awesome for sure!!!
    Thanks Lizking!

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    isn't life funny sometimes?
    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    Good things happening here! Congrats man, now just need a baby on the way too!
    Hopefully soon

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Just catching up after a couple of days. Glad things are turning around bean. Sometimes things have to go wrong before they can go right. Keep kicking ass.
    Will do buddy

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Congrats on the rep position. Congrats again on the new endeavor in a career. I would jump at that, consider it a blessing and work hard to make the best of it.

    Lets see a must muscular with that shirt off. I wanna see what all the parts look like put together. Just tell the wife to take it that we keep calling you out about it.
    Thanks Kleen I'm stoked to be a part of the team!

    I am committed, working on getting my license then ill sit down and have the talk with my father :-)

    I know I'm slacking, I promise this weekend ill get one up!
    Independent

  11. Rep for who bud?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Rep for who bud?
    USPlabs :-)
    Independent

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    USPlabs :-)
    DANG!!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    USPlabs :-)
    Yea, i neglected to congratulate you on that!!
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post

    Yea, i neglected to congratulate you on that!!
    And i dint...just remember that when its sample time lol

    I kid i kid...but for reals. ..
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    USPlabs :-)
    Wow bubba!! Congrats and when does the signature get updated? Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post

    Yea, i neglected to congratulate you on that!!
    No worries big man! Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

    And i dint...just remember that when its sample time lol

    I kid i kid...but for reals. ..
    Haha thanks bro

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post

    Wow bubba!! Congrats and when does the signature get updated? Lol
    Thanks AZ. Things are still being worked out as we speak. It will be up in due time.
    Independent

  18. Okay all. Sleep has been minimal. A lot going on and tbh I've slept like crap the last oh 5 nights and it caught up with me.

    My PowerFULL came in the other day and last night I, well, slept through my alarm. This doesn't happen often as my internal clock usually gets me up around 4-415 if I miss my 345 alarm. I obviously needed some sleep as I didn't wake up till 545 :-(. I was up studying the night b4 till about ten which probably did me in.

    So tomorrow will have to be some sort of hybrid chest/shoulder/back day. I'm thinking of like two comp exercises for ea and one finisher for ea. ill let u know what I come up with. Should be interesting lol
    Independent
  19. Re: Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)


    Full range of motion pulldowns are a great back finisher if you are pressed for time. I throw them in when I have to cut my workouts short.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  20. 3-20-13

    Didn't know how this would work but I ended up enjoying this workout a lot.

    Supps

    Upon waking with shake 1 cap Oxy ECA black 2 caps C20

    Warmup on stairs 10m

    CHEST

    Incline smith press 45 sec rest
    155x16
    175x13
    185x12
    195x8 drop wide press 155x18

    Peck Deck
    120x15
    130x14
    140x12
    150x10

    Slight incline DB press 2 sec squeeze at top
    70x12/10/8

    SHOULDERS

    Wide Grip BB press
    95x14
    105x10
    105x8 drop 45(bar)x30

    Bent over Rev. DB laterals
    20x25/20/18

    Swings-one drop set
    30x15 drop 20x13 drop 10x15 full range

    BACK

    Wide Grip pulldowns
    180x8
    160x10
    160x9
    160x7

    Seated Cable Rows
    140x14
    160x12
    160x10

    Reeves Deadlift w/shrug (first time doing these, had to use medium length bar no idea what it weighs)
    140x16
    160x15
    160x14

    ^^^these are awesome. I know the weight is t impressive but I was trying to really work the upper back and having never done these I wanted get it right. My upper back is smoked right now.
    Independent

  21. Strong Alpha MALE Strong numbers Bean!! I like this gives me motivation! Keep it up
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    3-20-13

    Didn't know how this would work but I ended up enjoying this workout a lot.

    Supps

    Upon waking with shake 1 cap Oxy ECA black 2 caps C20

    Warmup on stairs 10m

    CHEST

    Incline smith press 45 sec rest
    155x16
    175x13
    185x12
    195x8 drop wide press 155x18

    Peck Deck
    120x15
    130x14
    140x12
    150x10

    Slight incline DB press 2 sec squeeze at top
    70x12/10/8

    SHOULDERS

    Wide Grip BB press
    95x14
    105x10
    105x8 drop 45(bar)x30

    Bent over Rev. DB laterals
    20x25/20/18

    Swings-one drop set
    30x15 drop 20x13 drop 10x15 full range

    BACK

    Wide Grip pulldowns
    180x8
    160x10
    160x9
    160x7

    Seated Cable Rows
    140x14
    160x12
    160x10

    Reeves Deadlift w/shrug (first time doing these, had to use medium length bar no idea what it weighs)
    140x16
    160x15
    160x14

    ^^^these are awesome. I know the weight is t impressive but I was trying to really work the upper back and having never done these I wanted get it right. My upper back is smoked right now.
    Wow, 3 body parts in 1 day. Great job Bean !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Strong Alpha MALE Strong numbers Bean!! I like this gives me motivation! Keep it up
    Thanks Pack! Glad I can help motivate!

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    Wow, 3 body parts in 1 day. Great job Bean !!!
    Not by choice really. Missed my Tuesday am alarm so I didn't want to skip a week so I just combined the two. Actually enjoyed it and had on heck of a upper body pump lol!
    Independent

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Not by choice really. Missed my Tuesday am alarm so I didn't want to skip a week so I just combined the two. Actually enjoyed it and had on heck of a upper body pump lol!
    I bet you did. Walk out all swole !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  25. Solid workout bean. Did you do the Reeves deads similar to Meadows?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DW 1st contest prep
    By Distilled Water in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 12:42 PM
  2. Last week of cutting, contest on Nov. 8
    By luisfershredd in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 04:14 PM
  3. 2 week Bulk then start contest prep
    By mdts in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 02:07 PM
Log in
Log in