Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)

Page 42 of 63 First ... 4041424344 ... Last

  1. removing bb squats?


  2. Your still a monster bean. Now is a good time to start to focus in isolation only workouts too. Fine tweek those muscles and muscle groups to really make you stand out of the crowd!

    Just a monster bro. Focus on variety and results from here on out and just block out everything else.

    YOU GOT THIS! ItS GAME TIME BRO!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    removing bb squats?
    I knew this would get ur attention. My focus this offseason will be legs mainly squats but gotten hurt twice doing them improperly so I decided to take them out or if I do them they are at the end of my workout. My long term goal is bodybuilding not physique but I'm going to do a few physique shows as at my height I'm not big enough to compete in bbing. Most of these physique guys don't even train legs so I figure I'm already one step ahead.


    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    Your still a monster bean. Now is a good time to start to focus in isolation only workouts too. Fine tweek those muscles and muscle groups to really make you stand out of the crowd!

    Just a monster bro. Focus on variety and results from here on out and just block out everything else.

    YOU GOT THIS! ItS GAME TIME BRO!!!
    Thanks Mano that's the game plan!
    Independent

  4. great stuff Bean it truely is awesome, keep up the work, ur an animal

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    I knew this would get ur attention. My focus this offseason will be legs mainly squats but gotten hurt twice doing them improperly so I decided to take them out or if I do them they are at the end of my workout. My long term goal is bodybuilding not physique but I'm going to do a few physique shows as at my height I'm not big enough to compete in bbing. Most of these physique guys don't even train legs so I figure I'm already one step ahead.

    Thanks Mano that's the game plan!
    Good! If you GOT any problem areas let me know! Ill see if i can't whip something ip for you...but judging by your last update pic bro your golden. Everything is nice and proportionate and symmetrical. That's good your not taken the low road and neglecting legs just cause your a physique competitor now.
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    great stuff Bean it truely is awesome, keep up the work, ur an animal
    Glad to have you in here bro and thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

    Good! If you GOT any problem areas let me know! Ill see if i can't whip something ip for you...but judging by your last update pic bro your golden. Everything is nice and proportionate and symmetrical. That's good your not taken the low road and neglecting legs just cause your a physique competitor now.
    Thanks buddy just gonna put er on cruise control and tear this comp up :-)
    Independent

  7. Poll question,

    George Foreman grill, worth it or not? I'm going through propane like crazy, and the mess it makes cooking it the stove sucks and when cooking 12+ breasts stove is inconvenient
    Independent

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Poll question,

    George Foreman grill, worth it or not? I'm going through propane like crazy, and the mess it makes cooking it the stove sucks and when cooking 12+ breasts stove is inconvenient
    Absolutely I love mine lol. I use it for fish even.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Poll question,

    George Foreman grill, worth it or not? I'm going through propane like crazy, and the mess it makes cooking it the stove sucks and when cooking 12+ breasts stove is inconvenient
    I'm buying one soon for the exact reasons you stated.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Poll question,

    George Foreman grill, worth it or not? I'm going through propane like crazy, and the mess it makes cooking it the stove sucks and when cooking 12+ breasts stove is inconvenient
    They make it super convenient and quick if they're all thawed. They have a tendency to dry the meat if your not careful and they can make your kitchen stink if they don't get cleaned after each use....

    But id you get the big ass one and grill ip six or seven breasts all at the same time...yeah its worth it
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  11. George Forman grill is the best thing ever. Easy to clean. Flip the chicken a lot. Quick cooking too.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Absolutely I love mine lol. I use it for fish even.
    Good to know thanks. Are they messy at all?

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    I'm buying one soon for the exact reasons you stated.
    Yeah buddy

    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

    They make it super convenient and quick if they're all thawed. They have a tendency to dry the meat if your not careful and they can make your kitchen stink if they don't get cleaned after each use....

    But id you get the big ass one and grill ip six or seven breasts all at the same time...yeah its worth it
    Okay a bit worried now :-). Smelly kitchen I don't want, can u explain further plz.

    I actually prefer my chx on the dry side as I eat it cold

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    George Forman grill is the best thing ever. Easy to clean. Flip the chicken a lot. Quick cooking too.
    Good to know thanks buddy.

    Does the food taste any different like in a bad way?
    Independent

  13. It's only tastes different if you don't clean them.....cause you have day old chicken grease all over it lol. They are very easy to clean and make no mess at all. The ultimate chicken cooker. If you flip the breasts regularly and don't let them sit on one side the entire time they are juicy as hell too. Best investment you will ever make.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    It's only tastes different if you don't clean them.....cause you have day old chicken grease all over it lol. They are very easy to clean and make no mess at all. The ultimate chicken cooker. If you flip the breasts regularly and don't let them sit on one side the entire time they are juicy as hell too. Best investment you will ever make.
    Trying to convince the wife of this lol

    Thanks bud
    Independent

  15. Lol it just smells like grilled chx for a day...not the worse thing in the world.

    Now if you cook some salmon and swordfish up and then leave it out over night....just leave your windows and door open with the fans on and you'll ne g2g in a few hour's lol. Freeze can't even k.**** that stench out


    So nbottom line is...clean it...its easy...but theyre wonderful. Don't let the fish smell stuff scare you. Its no worse than baking it
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    Lol it just smells like grilled chx for a day...not the worse thing in the world.

    Now if you cook some salmon and swordfish up and then leave it out over night....just leave your windows and door open with the fans on and you'll ne g2g in a few hour's lol. Freeze can't even k.**** that stench out

    So nbottom line is...clean it...its easy...but theyre wonderful. Don't let the fish smell stuff scare you. Its no worse than baking it
    Haha. thanks, that's what I figured
    Independent

  17. Lol, I can't diet with out my foreman grill. I actually don't clean it after every cooking session. I love cooking a chicken breast with some day old steak grease on the pan. Yum

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    . I actually don't clean it after every cooking session. I love cooking a chicken breast with some day old steak grease on the pan. Yum
    :eww:
    gotta clean that thing man, every time - what are you thinking??

    foreman grill, FTMFW

  19. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    :eww:
    gotta clean that thing man, every time - what are you thinking??

    foreman grill, FTMFW
    Lol, my wife tells me (yells) that all the time lol but I like it lol. I will agree though it's dirty and unsanitary.

  20. Hope you don't get a worm from that ****
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Hope you don't get a worm from that ****
    I was thinking the same thing

  22. So all of you guys clean the grill between every BBQ Session?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    So all of you guys clean the grill between every BBQ Session?
    Yep. Heat up grill. Spray on water. Scrub.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Yep. Heat up grill. Spray on water. Scrub.
    I mean the real BBQ, not the Foreman.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I mean the real BBQ, not the Foreman.
    Yep that's what I'm talkin bout Willis
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Yep that's what I'm talkin bout Willis
    Otay. Me too.

  27. nah the outside grill is a lil different..
    flames tend to wipe out all the bad stuff, and there is something to be said for that old smoky flav, adds character

    boris - LMAO troop

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post

    Lol, my wife tells me (yells) that all the time lol but I like it lol. I will agree though it's dirty and unsanitary.
    Seriously bud, rethink that I've had salmonella, no fun bro worst sickness I've ever had
    Independent

  29. Alright boys and girls tomorrow marks 45 days out! Holy shyt where did the time go. Between this prep, and studying for my real estate exam I'm swamped lol. But I freaking love the challenge. This is how we better ourselves day in day out. Fock yeah.

    Starting the HT2 tomorrow. This week was kinda messed up so tomorrow is another cardio only day (fasted). Today went well.

    Some supp notes

    I'm loving this C20 tbh. I believe it's fully kicking in or close to it anyway. This week my skin feels a lot tighter and my muscles feel the hardest they ever have. I believe my strength is actually up a bit, I'm just gauging off my back workout the other day ill have a better idea on Friday with arms. Endurance is actually up also, which without having my micro every day I figured it would tank. The first week without it it did but since I started the c20 and HIIT it's back. Still not sure what to think if black Oxy eca. The first couple days were great but I'm really crashing about mid morning and the thermo effect has diminished significantly. Not as strong (at least for me) as I had heard or expected.

    I ran out of MBCAAs :-(. That shyt goes fast. I'm also dosing one cap of PoweFULL b4 bed which is resulting in the best sleep I've had with no grogginess.

    45 focking days guys I'm focking jacked if you couldn't tell lol. Talked to coach tonight about fish :-/. He said we will probably add it in at the 4 week mark at 2-3 meals/day. I have a 200.00 Costco gift card I've been saving so I'm ditching that nasty tilapia and getting some swai, cod and halibut. Should be good. Also he told me to start tanning my white ass a couple times a week so I don't turn orange when puts the tanner on me. I hate tanning but whatever.

    Time to study and sleep

    That is all
    Independent

  30. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Great chest/shoulder wo today. I'm bringing volume and strength focus focus down and only focussing on intensity and mind muscle connection as I get closer.

    Warmup

    Incline BB Press
    135x22 wide
    175x15
    195x10
    205x8

    Low Cable Pulls ?
    30x14
    40x12
    40x10 drop 20x10

    Slight Incline DB Press 2 sec stretch 2sec squeeze
    70x12
    75x10
    75x8

    Wide Grip Standing BB Press
    95x13
    105x9 drop 45(bar)x16 over and back method

    Swings
    25x25
    20x25
    20x19

    Rev Peck Deck
    60x20/20/18

    15 min HIIT stairs

    Rest periods were 1m on incline Bb press the rest were between 30-45 sec. Another note I got laughed at while I was doing my drop set with just the bar on over and back presses, felt stupid for a min then I just took my hoodie off for the rest of my shoulder work and the separation and vascularity was awesome and those two didn't look at me again lol. I would like to just take some of these people through a MD workout just to give them an idea.

    That is all
    lol douche bags...you shut em up bean! they were prolly a couple of pencil dicks that think they know what theyre doing. good thing your a MONSTER and could shut em up with just takin off your hoodie lol

    nice w/o though dude im loving the slow work. hows MD treating you?
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DW 1st contest prep
    By Distilled Water in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 11:42 AM
  2. Last week of cutting, contest on Nov. 8
    By luisfershredd in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 03:14 PM
  3. 2 week Bulk then start contest prep
    By mdts in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 01:07 PM
Log in
Log in