Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)

Page 36 of 47 First ... 31343536373841 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    1513192
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    67.36%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Did some one here say stop eating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol FEED ME MORE!!! Nah Bean i feel yah. I have to change stuff up all the time. The only way to find something new working is by trial.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP


  2. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Did some one here say stop eating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol FEED ME MORE!!! Nah Bean i feel yah. I have to change stuff up all the time. The only way to find something new working is by trial.
    Lol thanks pack. Should be a fun summer for growth
    Independent
  3. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Great WO today short but intense chest/rear delt wo.

    Haven't benched in a long as time so I decided to test myself a bit.

    Warmup 10 min

    Flat BB BP
    135x22
    185x12 easy
    205x12 easy
    225x10

    All reps were perfect form and slow controlled negatives. Overall I was pleased. The last time I hopped on a bench was this time last year and my last set was 205 for 7-8 I think. Want red to push strength a a bit more but I'm a puss c and I was also the only one in the gym.

    Incline Smith BB press
    165x12
    185x10
    185x8 drop 135 wide x15

    Low Cable pulls these hit my upper chest like crazy.
    3x15

    Ladder push-up
    Low 42 reps
    Med 20
    Hi 20 I think I honestly just went till I couldn't do anymore

    I did these stretcher band things I saw in breezys thread after my ladder push-ups

    HIIT 10m

    Chest is swollen :-)
    Independent
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Here's a video of those stretcher band things lol

    http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=ENcjN...%3DENcjNnwci4Q
    Independent
  5. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928438
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quick question...How are you dosing the AAV2?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  6. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Quick question...How are you dosing the AAV2?
    No prob AZ

    I'm dosing one cap 60 mins after ea meal. Total of 4 caps /day for now. Will bump up to two caps in a weeks or so. Mild stomach warming that lasts about five mins then gone. No heart burn etc. quality product
    Independent
  7. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928438
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Ok thx! I get the same thing with any supp containing capsicium.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  8. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Ok thx! I get the same thing with any supp containing capsicium.
    Me as well. This time is hardly noticeable though.
    Independent
  9. Senior Member
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,476
    Rep Power
    1396227
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    67.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I wouldn't worry about not being able to really push it on bench. Better safe than stuck under a 225+ lb. barbell.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  10. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,684
    Rep Power
    1115247
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Great WO today short but intense chest/rear delt wo.

    Haven't benched in a long as time so I decided to test myself a bit.

    Warmup 10 min

    Flat BB BP
    135x22
    185x12 easy
    205x12 easy
    225x10

    All reps were perfect form and slow controlled negatives. Overall I was pleased. The last time I hopped on a bench was this time last year and my last set was 205 for 7-8 I think. Want red to push strength a a bit more but I'm a puss c and I was also the only one in the gym.

    Incline Smith BB press
    165x12
    185x10
    185x8 drop 135 wide x15

    Low Cable pulls these hit my upper chest like crazy.
    3x15

    Ladder push-up
    Low 42 reps
    Med 20
    Hi 20 I think I honestly just went till I couldn't do anymore

    I did these stretcher band things I saw in breezys thread after my ladder push-ups

    HIIT 10m

    Chest is swollen :-)
    I know you bodybuild, but if you're going to do flat barbell you should press like a powerlifter, it will save you a lot of aches and pains down the road.

    A good series by Dave Tate is "so you think you can bench"

    He has one for squats and deadlift too.

    Very good videos very well worth your time
  11. Senior Member
    804's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,555
    Rep Power
    1584651
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    33.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    nice workout bro! What do you consider a low cable pull? JW
  12. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    I wouldn't worry about not being able to really push it on bench. Better safe than stuck under a 225+ lb. barbell.
    Agreed I was just merely humoring myself to see where I was at.

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

    I know you bodybuild, but if you're going to do flat barbell you should press like a powerlifter, it will save you a lot of aches and pains down the road.

    A good series by Dave Tate is "so you think you can bench"

    He has one for squats and deadlift too.

    Very good videos very well worth your time
    I will look into this thanks bro. I never bench really just wanted to see where I was at.
    Independent
  13. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    nice workout bro! What do you consider a low cable pull? JW
    Haha I have no idea what they're called but its the same as a standing cable cross, just the cable setting is at the lowest setting (targets upper chest
    Independent
  14. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,265
    Rep Power
    1896190
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    99.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    Haha I have no idea what they're called but its the same as a standing cable cross, just the cable setting is at the lowest setting (targets upper chest
    Try this with a seated incline bench Bean. Isolates the chest even more
    Independent Review
  15. Senior Member
    804's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,555
    Rep Power
    1584651
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    33.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Haha I have no idea what they're called but its the same as a standing cable cross, just the cable setting is at the lowest setting (targets upper chest
    I used to do these as well- You set the cables down low and raise the cables to about chin level with your palms facing up? I found another good way of doing them too bro. Try using dumbbells on an inclined chair setting (> 45 degree). Start with them hanging like your doing curls, but do like a "raise up" fly with them. Try it out if you want. I'd start with a lower weight (20-30lb DB's) I love the upper inner chest burn
  16. Senior Member
    804's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,555
    Rep Power
    1584651
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    33.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Try this with a seated incline bench Bean. Isolates the chest even more
    Beat me to it. ha
  17. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,265
    Rep Power
    1896190
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    99.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Beat me to it. ha
    hahahaha
    Independent Review
  18. Senior Member
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,476
    Rep Power
    1396227
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    67.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    I know you bodybuild, but if you're going to do flat barbell you should press like a powerlifter, it will save you a lot of aches and pains down the road.

    A good series by Dave Tate is "so you think you can bench"

    He has one for squats and deadlift too.

    Very good videos very well worth your time
    Hmm I may have to check those out...
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  19. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,684
    Rep Power
    1115247
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post

    Hmm I may have to check those out...
    Do it. Your technique will be changed for the better
  20. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,845
    Rep Power
    2485580
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    89.24%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

    Do it. Your technique will be changed for the better
    I'll be doing the same!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  21. Senior Member
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,347
    Rep Power
    450149
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    46.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    check your email
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  22. Senior Member
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,347
    Rep Power
    450149
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    46.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    btw your jacked
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  23. Senior Member
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,347
    Rep Power
    450149
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    46.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    #beansamonster #iwannabelikebean #whyishisnamebean
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  24. Senior Member
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,347
    Rep Power
    450149
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    46.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    hashtag
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  25. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

    Try this with a seated incline bench Bean. Isolates the chest even more
    I will give these a go on tuesday!

    Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    I used to do these as well- You set the cables down low and raise the cables to about chin level with your palms facing up? I found another good way of doing them too bro. Try using dumbbells on an inclined chair setting (> 45 degree). Start with them hanging like your doing curls, but do like a "raise up" fly with them. Try it out if you want. I'd start with a lower weight (20-30lb DB's) I love the upper inner chest burn
    See above :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post

    Hmm I may have to check those out...
    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

    Do it. Your technique will be changed for the better
    Solid stuff ace
    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    I'll be doing the same!
    Yea buddy

    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    check your email
    Checked thanks bro I'm pumped to start

    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    btw your jacked
    Hardly

    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    #beansamonster #iwannabelikebean #whyishisnamebean
    Because when I was born my head was shaped like a kidney bean.

    Hey you asked now you know. If someone I know calls me by name they are usually mad, sad or very drunk :-)
    Independent
  26. Senior Member
    IrishSoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,362
    Rep Power
    333788
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    47.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    #beansamonster #iwannabelikebean #whyishisnamebean
    What is this Twitter? You think bean getting shredded is a joke? **** ain't a game!
  27. Senior Member
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,347
    Rep Power
    450149
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    46.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post

    What is this Twitter? You think bean getting shredded is a joke? **** ain't a game!
    Its not a joke or a game! He's the truth and he knows it!...maybe we should start a twitter fan pave though....hmmm


    And bean! Glad you got it! If you have any questions just let me know! Im gonna record some vids and shoot em over to you or post em on here. Either or
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  28. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

    Its not a joke or a game! He's the truth and he knows it!...maybe we should start a twitter fan pave though....hmmm

    And bean! Glad you got it! If you have any questions just let me know! Im gonna record some vids and shoot em over to you or post em on here. Either or
    Haha you're funny as shyt thanks for the kind words bud.
    Independent
  29. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Alright fellas hope u all had a great weekend.

    Posing went well. He's happy with me, but said fish is on the menu starting Saturday :-( to get rid of this lower back fat. It will consist of, at the most half of my meals. Man I have to say its nice being the only guy at practice these days. Coach made all the ladies wear their suits and man they very good! The kind comments from ladies you barely know are nice as well :-)

    Legs yesterday went okay yesterday. Sore and tight is how I feel this am lol. Made my 30 mins of fasted stairs seen like two hours. Oh well.

    Not sure ill be on here that much today. I took the day off work to spend a day out with my uncle in the real estate world. Should be interesting. They just got back from Maui and said its going to be a busy day. I'm looking forward to it.
    Independent
  30. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,671
    Rep Power
    7507787
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    90.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Alright fellas hope u all had a great weekend.

    Posing went well. He's happy with me, but said fish is on the menu starting Saturday :-( to get rid of this lower back fat. It will consist of, at the most half of my meals. Man I have to say its nice being the only guy at practice these days. Coach made all the ladies wear their suits and man they very good! The kind comments from ladies you barely know are nice as well :-)

    Legs yesterday went okay yesterday. Sore and tight is how I feel this am lol. Made my 30 mins of fasted stairs seen like two hours. Oh well.

    Not sure ill be on here that much today. I took the day off work to spend a day out with my uncle in the real estate world. Should be interesting. They just got back from Maui and said its going to be a busy day. I'm looking forward to it.
    Making those lady's blush!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  31. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    1513192
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    67.36%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Rest up brother and have some fun! Sell couple million dollar houses while your at it!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  32. Senior Member
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,476
    Rep Power
    1396227
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    67.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    30 min. fasted stairs the with leg DOMS...I might cry.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  33. Senior Member
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,347
    Rep Power
    450149
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    46.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Rest up brother and have some fun! Sell couple million dollar houses while your at it!
    Very possible where he's at...

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    30 min. fasted stairs the with leg DOMS...I might cry.
    That's your fault lol
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  34. Advanced Member
    808shredded's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    564
    Rep Power
    158083
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    23.48%

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    I say take advantage of the easy gains you'll be able to make coming out of this with some sick overtraining for 4 weeks. Clean lean bulk
    Yep after a contest is the best time to make gains.
  35. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,351
    Rep Power
    5159243
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Sounds like you are getting nice and lean. I don't know what is up with this hiding crap... Man I may have a picture every day once I get as lean as Bean!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  36. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Making those lady's blush!
    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Rest up brother and have some fun! Sell couple million dollar houses while your at it!
    Haha commercial real estate is whole diff ball game.

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    30 min. fasted stairs the with leg DOMS...I might cry.
    Yes my legs hurt

    Quote Originally Posted by 808shredded View Post

    Yep after a contest is the best time to make gains.
    Yes I'm excited

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Sounds like you are getting nice and lean. I don't know what is up with this hiding crap... Man I may have a picture every day once I get as lean as Bean!
    Lol ill get some up. Tbh I'm so focking busy I have no energy and I'm literally brain dead.

    After today I came home with a serious headache from all the info I took in today. I was a meal behind but felt so shytty I just choked down a shake and now I'm going to bed :-)
    Independent
  37. Senior Member
    IrishSoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,362
    Rep Power
    333788
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    47.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 808shredded View Post

    Yep after a contest is the best time to make gains.
    All kinds of gains
  38. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,671
    Rep Power
    7507787
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    90.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    I can attest to the post cut gains. I've put on so much quality muscle since last summer is amazing considering how difficult it was when I was heavier.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  39. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post

    All kinds of gains
    Yea buddy :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I can attest to the post cut gains. I've put on so much quality muscle since last summer is amazing considering how difficult it was when I was heavier.
    Very excited
    Independent
  40. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Tues 4-9

    Warmup 10 min

    WG Lat Pulldowns
    120x18
    160x12
    170x10
    180x8

    Seated Cable Rows
    160x12/11/9

    DB Pullover
    60x15/13/12

    Rack Deads
    205x16
    225x14
    225x12

    I know not big numbers but I'm not going for weight.

    15 mins HIIT stairs

    Hungry!!
    Independent
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DW 1st contest prep
    By Distilled Water in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 12:42 PM
  2. 6 Week Contest Prep - Duda "Muuy" Bueno
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 02:11 PM
  3. Last week of cutting, contest on Nov. 8
    By luisfershredd in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 04:14 PM
  4. 2 week Bulk then start contest prep
    By mdts in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 02:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in