Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)

Page 22 of 63 First ... 2021222324 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post

Since you lift so early. What do you eat pre workout. At 430am my body doesn't want to eat anything and when I do eat it sometimes messed up my stomach. Do you go with a full meal or a shake?
    How bout a meal made into a shake! Consists of
    48g egg white protein
    75g dry oats
    1-1.5 banana
    Ice
    Water

Yummy yummy

Independent

2. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

How bout a meal made into a shake! Consists of
    48g egg white protein
    75g dry oats
    1-1.5 banana
    Ice
    Water

Yummy yummy

Doesn't sound bad. I may try the early morning workings sometime soon. So ill see how my body reacts. Thanks man
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post

Doesn't sound bad. I may try the early morning workings sometime soon. So ill see how my body reacts. Thanks man
    Have you considered training fasted? I always enjoyed a pre workout meal, but just made the switch and it's going great.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

Have you considered training fasted? I always enjoyed a pre workout meal, but just made the switch and it's going great.
    Indeed I have. I did IF for three months a while back, not a fan of IF but the fasted wo weren't too bad, leg day sucked. My coach wants me getting this meal in b4 my wo so that's what I'm doing :-)

Independent

5. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

Indeed I have. I did IF for three months a while back, not a fan of IF but the fasted wo weren't too bad, leg day sucked. My coach wants me getting this meal in b4 my wo so that's what I'm doing :-)

I'm on day 3 of IF, so I don't have much of an opinion on it at this point. My first leg day will be tomorrow. Hope it goes well.
    PEScience Representative
    •   

6. I would honestly train fasted in the morning and am leaning towards fasted training. Maybe just load up on bcaa's.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    I would honestly train fasted in the morning and am leaning towards fasted training. Maybe just load up on bcaa's.
    I'm using them pre and intra workout.
    PEScience Representative

8. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

Yeah ill do the same if I train fasted.

9. been outta logs for a while. how are you liking/how did you like mass hgh? i wanna use it during my cut with alphamine and versa 1

10. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

I don't see much point to take then before and during, either or should suffice, providing you're getting 4g leucine.
    That's exactly enough to maximize protein synthesis, any more is just being wasted..
    I'd probably throw some carbs in there to spike the insulin, stay anabolic... I believe JM recommends the biotest or glycofuse

11. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    I don't see much point to take then before and during, either or should suffice, providing you're getting 4g leucine.
    That's exactly enough to maximize protein synthesis, any more is just being wasted..
    I'd probably throw some carbs in there to spike the insulin, stay anabolic... I believe JM recommends the biotest or glycofuse
    id get carbolean or waxy maize personally....for a carb source. and BCAAs you can get raw, unflavored bcaas in standard and nitrate form for dirt cheap. go with that
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

12. theres no point in paying for fillers, i get all my supps in bulk and for dirt cheap, theyre all raw and without any filler or flavors or artifcial sweetners....everything you/I need w/ none of the crap that they fill with

13. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    been outta logs for a while. how are you liking/how did you like mass hgh? i wanna use it during my cut with alphamine and versa 1
    Things have changed a bit since this log started lol. To bring u up to speed, I had my test levels checked by a fertility doc (we have been having trouble getting prego) and they came back at 250
    So I'm starting my 2nd month of HCG 2500ius/ twice weekly. I'm getting bloods done on the 28th to see where I'm at, but I decided not to run the mass hgh for now just so doc could get a clear reading on my levels. Make sense. I'm going to be on HCG until we are done having kids then ill be on TRT injections with HCG (at lower dose).

In the last 4 weeks (remember I'm on a prep diet) I've gained somewhere around 4-6 lbs and BF has either stayed the same or slightly gone down. So obviously my test levels have increased accompanied by my diet being spot on and adjusted by my coach considering the HCG, and this MD training I'm doing, I'm reaping the benefits.

Independent

14. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

I can't do the carbs currently because I'm towards the end of a 16 hour fast at that time. I down a massive amount of food not long after my workout.
    PEScience Representative

15. That sounds awesome dude. Glad the HCG is working for you.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

16. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Things have changed a bit since this log started lol. To bring u up to speed, I had my test levels checked by a fertility doc (we have been having trouble getting prego) and they came back at 250
    So I'm starting my 2nd month of HCG 2500ius/ twice weekly. I'm getting bloods done on the 28th to see where I'm at, but I decided not to run the mass hgh for now just so doc could get a clear reading on my levels. Make sense. I'm going to be on HCG until we are done having kids then ill be on TRT injections with HCG (at lower dose).

In the last 4 weeks (remember I'm on a prep diet) I've gained somewhere around 4-6 lbs and BF has either stayed the same or slightly gone down. So obviously my test levels have increased accompanied by my diet being spot on and adjusted by my coach considering the HCG, and this MD training I'm doing, I'm reaping the benefits.

is that a good face, a WTF face or a FML face?

17. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    is that a good face, a WTF face or a FML face?
    well..
    i would definitely assume #1 to be blatantly NOT the case..
    #2 is most likely..
    #3 could be but more realistically only if this has been an ongoing problem for him, or if there is a shyte-ton going wrong in his life currently

smiley intervention 101..welcome

18. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    well..
    i would definitely assume #1 to be blatantly NOT the case..
    #2 is most likely..
    #3 could be but more realistically only if this has been an ongoing problem for him, or if there is a shyte-ton going wrong in his life currently

smiley intervention 101..welcome
    lol well 1 could be reletive...if it was 100..then 250 is a good thing...still low...but its better than 100

but i just wanted to clarify but thank you! i hate smileys...i needed the the intervention snaj....

19. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    lol well 1 could be reletive.......
    ahh, taroo
    repped for relativity

20. Lmao let's go with 2.5 how's that?!

Independent

21. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Lmao let's go with 2.5 how's that?!

Somewhere between 2 and 3!

Independent

22. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

id get carbolean or waxy maize personally....for a carb source. and BCAAs you can get raw, unflavored bcaas in standard and nitrate form for dirt cheap. go with that
    Yeah Idk I guess nutra has good bulk powders but I've never went that route.. I do like the idea of no filler no flavoring route though

23. I hate waxy maize makes me feel like.crap. Vitargo for me
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

24. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    I hate waxy maize makes me feel like.crap. Vitargo for me
    Dude you don't even know! I took some waximaize for a few weeks about a year and half ago and every time it completely wrecked my insides.... Then outsides.... Lol
    Independent Review

25. I like WMS. You guys can just send it to me :-D
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

26. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I like WMS. You guys can just send it to me :-D
    I called it!

~ MANotaur

27. Where y'all purchasing your Vitagro?

WMs gave me horrible GI issues as well

Independent

28. 2-14-13

Best arm wo to date!

Warmup 10m 125 cals

Cross Body hammer curls/Rope Ext 2 sec hold
    2wu

40x11*/10*/9* drop 25x14

130x14*/13*/11
    120x12

Mach preacher curls/bench dips (I did BW with these cuz my shoulder was bugging me)

60x12*/11*/9
    BWxF

EZ bar curls 3 sec neg/Over head Rope Ext stretch at bottom

60x12*/11*/9.5 drop 30x18
    80x15/14/12 drop 50x17

Arms were toast at this point

Incl DB curls seated/DB kickbacks

20x12/12
    20x12/12

Biggest pump in my arms I've ever had could hardly bend them during my for 15 mins of stairs that followed weights.

Dosed 2 scoops micro about 15 mins after my shake which ended up being about 15-20 mins b4 I lifted. The focus was crazy today.

20 mins of stairs after weights 125-130hr 225cals

Independent

29. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    If you are gonna ad carbs intra do it towards the end of the workout so you still get the exercise induced GH release. Carbs directly pre, or even to early during can blunt that GH release.
    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Where y'all purchasing your Vitagro?

WMs gave me horrible GI issues as well

For the money to be honest maltodextrine is the way to go. Still as fast acting as WMS or Vitargo but long lasting since it is complex. Vitargo is good but the cost is prohibitive. You can find it easily by just searching for bulk maltoldextrine.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

30. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    If you are gonna ad carbs intra do it towards the end of the workout so you still get the exercise induced GH release. Carbs directly pre, or even to early during can blunt that GH release.

For the money to be honest maltodextrine is the way to go. Still as fast acting as WMS or Vitargo but long lasting since it is complex. Vitargo is good but the cost is prohibitive. You can find it easily by just searching for bulk maltoldextrine.
    malt is good! and it is dirt cheap. WM for me just seems to give me that extra little...mmph! but malt is way good for alot of things, and alot of products use it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. DW 1st contest prep
    By Distilled Water in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 11:42 AM
  2. Last week of cutting, contest on Nov. 8
    By luisfershredd in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 03:14 PM
  3. 2 week Bulk then start contest prep
    By mdts in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation