Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)

Page 15 of 63 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

  1. Damn man that sounds great. Keep that up.


  2. Do you like havin a coach?? Do you think it's nakin a difference??

    ~ MANotaur
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    Do you like havin a coach?? Do you think it's nakin a difference??

    ~ MANotaur
    Huge difference bro. I'm still learning about nutrition in general and am comfortable with handling my off season stuff, but every time I work with him directly my results skyrocket. Plus I always second guess myself which is probably a lack of knowledge.

    My coach has a coach he uses for when he competes. It's a must IMO just helps to leave the worrying and figuring up to someone else then I can focus on nothing but eating my meals and training.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  4. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    Do you think it's nakin a difference??
    beans nailed it

    a GOOD coach WILL make ALL the difference

  5. Just a little change I came up with or rather decided on for the last 8 weeks.

    I was originally going to run the following

    Anabeta/ABE
    Black Oxy ECA
    Hyper T2

    I just won a giveaway for C20 and traded for another so I have two. The more I read about C20 the more I like. Never taken it b4 which made me a little hesitant but after reading several logs/reviews I'm going to run it over AB (plus I only have one bottle of ABE).

    So last 8 weeks

    OxyECA Black 1 cap/day at first
    Hyper T2 1 cap/day
    C20 2 caps pre and 2 caps 7 hours later

    Should be fun

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Random notes today,

    Had to warm up my rice twice today using my defroster at high temp in my Kenworth I drive for work. Worked pretty well. Had to poke a new hole in my work belt to keep my work pants from falling off lol.

    Diet today was as it has been strict and clean, feeling the energy from added carbs which came in the form of 74 g of oats (blended in my morning shake with a large banana ) :yum:
    Followed by 3 one cup servings of brown basmati rice. Macros today I believe we're around 45/45/10.

    The food pumps from the combo of Anabeta and SLINshot were money today.

    Another note I have to give a huge thanks to a fellow bro on here for donating a bottle of SLINshot and some Prodigy. What an amazing forum this is. The support is huge and keeps me motivated to kill it each day. I will definitely pay this forward when I get the chance! Tomorrow will be more carbs and a killer arm session. Early am.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    i agree...AM might not be the biggest forum, but it's the highest quality forum!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  7. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    beans nailed it

    a good coach WILL make ALL the difference
    Emphasis on GOOD meaning one that is willing to adapt to what works for you. My guy knows me pretty well, this is our first prep so we will learn more but I'm impressed thus far!

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Emphasis on GOOD
    fixed
    emphasis now added in og quote

  9. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    fixed
    emphasis now added in og quote
    :-) just wanted to make sure that just any coach would work .

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  10. Fock I'm zoning fellas went and got my cardio done for the week. No more cardio after legs unless I absolutely have to!

    Legs tomorrow then a free meal post workout thinking a steak and potato or a huge grass fed burger whole wheat bun and huge salad!

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Fock I'm zoning fellas went and got my cardio done for the week. No more cardio after legs unless I absolutely have to!

    Legs tomorrow then a free meal post workout thinking a steak and potato or a huge grass fed burger whole wheat bun and huge salad!

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    You eating that burger during the superbowl? I hate cardio as well but who doesn't

  12. Late but subbed!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Late but subbed!!!
    Thanks AB glad to have you!

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  14. You know it!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    Huge difference bro. I'm still learning about nutrition in general and am comfortable with handling my off season stuff, but every time I work with him directly my results skyrocket. Plus I always second guess myself which is probably a lack of knowledge.

    My coach has a coach he uses for when he competes. It's a must IMO just helps to leave the worrying and figuring up to someone else then I can focus on nothing but eating my meals and training.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Exactly.
    Also enjoy your steak bro!

  16. Alright fellas little change as far as my free meal goes or went. I decided to have it for dinner last night. Didn't want to fight to get into a bar to eat on Superbowl Sunday. So we went to Red Robin and boy it was good. I had a huge burger with bacon egg chz on a gluten free bun with a big bowl of black beans. I like to use my Sundays for getting my eating right for the week. So today will be clean and by the book.
    That was probably the last burger Ill have for a while, even though I'm not noticing any negatives today as far as water weight or bloat, I'm still going to keep my free meals a bit cleaner. Like a big steak and potato or chx etc.

    No big game plans just gonna go kill legs in about an hour, shower and eat some clean food and watch the Ravens kick ass!

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    watch the Ravens kick ass!
    i used to like you





    man seems like everyone is a ravens fan this yr..
    i stood my my 49ers thru all the dark yrs, time for kaepernick to follow footsteps of SF qb tradition and bring these boys back to the top


  18. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i used to like you



    man seems like everyone is a ravens fan this yr..
    i stood my my 49ers thru all the dark yrs, time for kaepernick to follow footsteps of SF qb tradition and bring these boys back to the top

    I'm a die hard Raiders fan so I cannot possibly root for the 9ers even though I secretly like their QB

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    I'm a die hard Raiders fan so I cannot possibly root for the 9ers even though I secretly like their QB

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    My fiancé is a die hard 49er fan so I get to watch her go crazy watching the game. Fun, fun....
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  20. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    My fiancé is a die hard 49er fan so I get to watch her go crazy watching the game. Fun, fun....
    Nice enjoy it should be a great game either way

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  21. Ha Ray Lewis was the reason I started playing football. Loved watching him fly around the field when I was in middle school. Wore #52 all through HS. We've had some not so great years in the past I'm just glad big play Ray gets another crack at it before he retires. Go ravens!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  22. Love Ray Lewis! His intensity has been unmatched since Ronnie Lott IMO!

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  23. Alright gonna go hurt my legs wish me luck with the 1.5 rep scheme for hacks, I'm nervous ;-)

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Alright gonna go hurt my legs wish me luck with the 1.5 rep scheme for hacks, I'm nervous ;-)

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Have fun . I just got back from destroying mine. The 1.5 technique is awesome; I used it for Smith squats today.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Ray Lewis
    oh yeah? well i hear that dood was snorting chopped up bambi
    he a bad man

  26. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Have fun . I just got back from destroying mine. The 1.5 technique is awesome; I used it for Smith squats today.
    First time I ever did them hold mother effer is all I have to say.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  27. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    First time I ever did them hold mother effer is all I have to say.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    In for workout numbers!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  28. Ill update later had a crazy fast intense workout had to cut it a bit short as I think my son has a bad ear infection and my texted me this, "your son wants his daddy only!" This never happens always wants mommy so I had to rush outta there. Only missed two sets of calf raises so no biggie. Legs are crushed lol. Luckily my father in law is a doc so we are headed over there for him to take a look and save us a trip to the doc in the box as I call them.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  29. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Ill update later had a crazy fast intense workout had to cut it a bit short as I think my son has a bad ear infection and my texted me this, "your son wants his daddy only!" This never happens always wants mommy so I had to rush outta there. Only missed two sets of calf raises so no biggie. Legs are crushed lol. Luckily my father in law is a doc so we are headed over there for him to take a look and save us a trip to the doc in the box as I call them.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Hope the little one gets better quick bro,go be a daddy and take care of the little man!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Hope the little one gets better quick bro,go be a daddy and take care of the little man!
    Thanks Mack I will for sure!

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DW 1st contest prep
    By Distilled Water in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 11:42 AM
  2. Last week of cutting, contest on Nov. 8
    By luisfershredd in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 03:14 PM
  3. 2 week Bulk then start contest prep
    By mdts in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 01:07 PM
Log in
Log in