Chick won't be a MANgina on PR-XT - AnabolicMinds.com

Chick won't be a MANgina on PR-XT

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Chick won't be a MANgina on PR-XT

Thanks to MAN nutrition I am on day 2 of PR-XT. I have rebounded from my last competition for figure in October. In over 2 1/2 months I had put on 25 pounds fast! My metabolism is shot. I am currently working with PJ Braun to help me lean out and also to move from figure to women's physique division. Currently my weight is at 147lb. I am just over 5'4", and not only am I carrying more body fat than I would like I also carry a lot of muscle....LOVE me some muscle!

So I appreciate the opportunity to log this product and see how well it works with my goal. For the last two weeks I have been on a keto diet, and yesterday not only was my first day on PR-XT but it was also my first day of being reintroduced to carbs as well. I am eating 6 meals a day with 4:6 containing carbs and protein, and 2:6 containing protein and fat.

I train 5 days a week and my cardio for at least the next two weeks will be daily with many HIITs. I am a little embarassed to add my photos but what the hell? lol they will be on here today!
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net

2. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Name:  comp3.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  239.1 KBName:  new years eve.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  178.2 KB

so there I am in all my (shameful) glory lol
    I am ready to kick some ass!
    Team EBF Elite
    www.BossBody.net
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You rock Doc!!! Looking forward to see this log
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
    •   

4. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In for this!! Good luck on the run!!
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

In for sure!
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    You rock Doc!!! Looking forward to see this log
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    In for this!! Good luck on the run!!
    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    In for sure!
    Hey thanks for joining!!!! :-D

I completed my leg workout today which consists of high reps (usually about 15-25 per set) to assist with my leaning out process. The HIIT was a killer today too. I am hopeful that this product will salvage my hard earned muscle during the next 4 weeks.
    Team EBF Elite
    www.BossBody.net
  7. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbed
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by memphis_slim View Post
    Subbed
    welcome slim
    Team EBF Elite
    www.BossBody.net
  9. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hi Doc
    How's the ankle?
    Squats do a booty good.
  10. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Hi Doc
    How's the ankle?
    ha ha! Hey gokix!!!! thanks for joining...and finding me
    the ankle is much better still a little tender but has no effect on my training, thankfully!
    good to see you here!
    Team EBF Elite
    www.BossBody.net
  11. New Member

yesterday's workout consisted of 45 minutes of back work- high reps looking like this:
    underhand lat pull downs @ 90 for 12x4
    stiff arm pulldowns @ 40 for 12x4
    1 arm db rows @ 50 for 8x4
    seated pulley row @ 90 for 14, 12, 13, 14
    behind neck pulldowns @ 70 for 20x4
    then I finished it off with 45 minutes of cardio (25min HIITs)

today's workout
    machine lateral side raises @ 45 for15x4
    standing db side lat raise @ 15's for 12x4
    db shoulder press @ 30 for 10, 8/ @ 25 for 10x2/ @ 12.5 for 10 burnout set
    bent over db lat raise @ 20 for 15x4
    standing cable curl @ 40 for 20x4
    incline db curl @ 15's for 15x4
    completed 25 min of HIIT with 5 min warmup and 10 minute cool down.
    Team EBF Elite
    www.BossBody.net
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm in on this. What kind of HIIT do you do?
    After a year off, I'm back
  13. New Member

my HIITs vary.

todays was with the treadmill starting at 2%incline walk @3.6 for 2min, slow it down to 2 and lunge for 1 min, bring it up to 6 at run for 2min
    adjust incline to 5% and walk 2min, lunge 1min, run 2min
    adjust incline to 8% and repeat walk, lunge, run
    adjust to 10% and then 15% with the same walk, lunge, run

yesterdays HIIT was walking for 5 minutes @4.2 with 0%incline (or as fast as my legs could move without running), and then for 5 minutes bring it to the highest incline and slow walking lunges
    Team EBF Elite
    www.BossBody.net
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
    my HIITs vary.

todays was with the treadmill starting at 2%incline walk @3.6 for 2min, slow it down to 2 and lunge for 1 min, bring it up to 6 at run for 2min
    adjust incline to 5% and walk 2min, lunge 1min, run 2min
    adjust incline to 8% and repeat walk, lunge, run
    adjust to 10% and then 15% with the same walk, lunge, run

yesterdays HIIT was walking for 5 minutes @4.2 with 0%incline (or as fast as my legs could move without running), and then for 5 minutes bring it to the highest incline and slow walking lunges
    NICE, Keep it up!! And on a side note, don't be embarassed to ever put up a pic
  15. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    NICE, Keep it up!! And on a side note, don't be embarassed to ever put up a pic
    ha ha noted!
    Team EBF Elite
    www.BossBody.net
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm in
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Time to kill it Doc. You and Matty are awesome peeps, even though you feel outta shape you hold your weight very well. I see great things in both your futures.

Time to killz it!
    Independent
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

BTW, I'm in!
    Independent
  19. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

the doc is a lock....winner!!!

not real familiar wth the product, is it something new or re-fomulation of the usual suspects?
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  20. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    I'm in
    enjoythe show buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Time to kill it Doc. You and Matty are awesome peeps, even though you feel outta shape you hold your weight very well. I see great things in both your futures.

Time to killz it!
    aww thanks for the support bean-man! yeah I definitely we a little overboard with my 'bulking' phase that's for sure ha ha! so now it is time to show off all that sexy muscle hiding under there!

BTW, I'm in!
    I was worried that you were just gonna leave tha message and be done for! glad that you are in!

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the doc is a lock....winner!!!

not real familiar wth the product, is it something new or re-fomulation of the usual suspects?
    BIGT!!! think of anabeta plus compound 20 with this product...I am not sure if any MAN reps are on here yet but that's how I would put it.
    Team EBF Elite
    www.BossBody.net
  21. New Member

so i stepped on the scale yesterday and I had put on 3 pounds!!! wtf?! so after I chilled out for 10 minutes I recognized it may due to the fact that my body is being reintroduced to carbs this week....water retention. Not really sure but I weigh-in with my coach tomorrow and I will see what he has to say.

DAY 5 yesterdays w/o:
    seated hamstring curls @ 65 for 20x4
    romanian deadlifts @ 85 for 15
    @ 105 for 12x3

(ss)seated adductor @ 75 for 20
    @ 87.5 for 20x2
    seated abductor @ 110 for 20x3

(ss)walking lunges @ bw for 15x3
    db plie' squats @ 65 for 15x2
    @ 75 for 15
    finished with a cross training HIIT using the bike,treadmill, elliptical, stair master lasting in total: 40 minutes

DAY 6Today was a day off from weight training but completed a 40 minute HIIT/cardio session.

I do all my training fasted because I wake uparly take my preworkout, carnatine titrate, and 2 caps of PR-XT (it says to use with preworkout meal but I have had no ill-effects from fasted supplement ingestion). After my workout I eat breakfast and take the next 2PR-XT caps, and then take the last 2 caps at my fourth meal which is usually around 3pm.
    Team EBF Elite
    www.BossBody.net
  22. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

so i stepped on the scale yesterday and I had put on 3 pounds!!! wtf?! so after I chilled out for 10 minutes I recognized it may due to the fact that my body is being reintroduced to carbs this week....water retention. Not really sure but I weigh-in with my coach tomorrow and I will see what he has to say.

DAY 5 yesterdays w/o:
    @ 105 for 12x3

@ 87.5 for 20x2

@ 75 for 15
    finished with a cross training HIIT using the bike,treadmill, elliptical, stair master lasting in total: 40 minutes

DAY 6Today was a day off from weight training but completed a 40 minute HIIT/cardio session.

I do all my training fasted because I wake uparly take my preworkout, carnatine titrate, and 2 caps of PR-XT (it says to use with preworkout meal but I have had no ill-effects from fasted supplement ingestion). After my workout I eat breakfast and take the next 2PR-XT caps, and then take the last 2 caps at my fourth meal which is usually around 3pm.
    You and I are in the same boat. This was exactly how I dosed my PR-XT as well and I never had a problem taking it on an empty stomach. What kind of strength increases have you been seeing so far, if any? I really noticed a huge strength increase right off the bat.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

nice update Doc
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Sub'd
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  25. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

DAY 5 yesterdays w/o:
    @ 105 for 12x3

@ 87.5 for 20x2

@ 75 for 15

up your water intake, doc....odd as it sounds, that will reduce water retention!!!

i had that problem a lot on test cyp-not so much on androgel!!!
  26. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Sub'd
    DW, great to see you here!!! sh*t is getting serious!

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    nice update Doc
    well thank you Matty, it means a lot coming from you

up your water intake, doc....odd as it sounds, that will reduce water retention!!!

i had that problem a lot on test cyp-not so much on androgel!!!
    oooh yeah I will give that a shot lol I already have water coming out of my ears but what's a little more??? I will let you know how it goes!
    Team EBF Elite
    www.BossBody.net
  27. New Member

Today is DAY 7:
    I have noticed definite strength gains, especially today. I was able to do 5 sets of 12 at 75 for incline chest press. Whic last week I was able to do 2 sets of 12 at 75, and 1 set of 10 at 75, and completed my last 2 incline chest press sets at 65 ponds for 12 reps. vid attached
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzPsWyyIXj0
    Team EBF Elite
    www.BossBody.net
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Today is DAY 7:
    I have noticed definite strength gains, especially today. I was able to do 5 sets of 12 at 75 for incline chest press. Whic last week I was able to do 2 sets of 12 at 75, and 1 set of 10 at 75, and completed my last 2 incline chest press sets at 65 ponds for 12 reps. vid attached
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzPsWyyIXj0
    Damn Doc, thats some good form and control you got going there. Keep it up!!!
  29. New Member

Name:  am.jpg
Views: 25892
Size:  128.3 KB

Today was my weigh in day t have not yet heard back from my coach. I weighed in at 150.0
    I was feeling pretty discouraged the other day but I made it through and don't really give a sh*t what the weight because I can see changes already....I will be drinking more water however, thank you BIGT!!

My workout today:
    incline db flys @ 25 for 15x4
    incline barbell press @ 75 for 12x5
    rope pushdowns @ 45 for 20x4
    straight bar pushdowns @ 85 for 10x3
    single arm reverse grip pushdowns @ 35 for 15x3
    (all weight was able to be increased this workout!!!! I was super pumped!)
    cardio directly after: 40 minutes intervals treadmill
    Name:  1713gym.jpg
Views: 731
Size:  179.1 KB
    Team EBF Elite
    www.BossBody.net
  30. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Damn Doc, thats some good form and control you got going there. Keep it up!!!
    thanks! when I was doing it- it was a challenge then I watched it and it looked so effortless LOL crazy
    Team EBF Elite
    www.BossBody.net
  31. Diamond Member

damn...for a woman you carry 150 very well!!! i bet you could add 10lbs and still be lean....
  32. New Member

damn...for a woman you carry 150 very well!!! i bet you could add 10lbs and still be lean....
    I can literally say I am big boned and mean it LOL even at my leanest my rib cage was 36"
    ha ha but thanks buddy!
    Team EBF Elite
    www.BossBody.net
  33. Diamond Member

I can literally say I am big boned and mean it LOL even at my leanest my rib cage was 36"
    ha ha but thanks buddy!

big boned or not...most women whould be chunky at 150. and i say that as a sincere compliment!!!
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

I agree you def hold it well and are built well. I may have forgot if u mentioned it but women's physique has your name all over it. My wife is built very similar but I cannot get her to lift lol. Keep killing it lady
    Independent
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Nice form in that vid. Nice controlled reps but it looked too easy you have another 10lb on that lift easy
  36. New Member

big boned or not...most women whould be chunky at 150. and i say that as a sincere compliment!!!
    I will fully and sincerely accept that compliment

I agree you def hold it well and are built well. I may have forgot if u mentioned it but women's physique has your name all over it. My wife is built very similar but I cannot get her to lift lol. Keep killing it lady
    Thanks! That is exactly what I am aiming to do. When I was in figure I was too big! It was so crazzzy how tiny the girl seemed compared to me...I am sooooooo happy about WPD. I am in the process of leaing out for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Nice form in that vid. Nice controlled reps but it looked too easy you have another 10lb on that lift easy
    ha ha it really did look too easy! but it was challenging...I just made look good and my pecs are sore today! lol but yeah I will definitey increase the weight next time....thanks fo the push
    Team EBF Elite
    www.BossBody.net
  37. New Member

Day 8 continued to take 2 caps fated with pre-workout supp and carnatine with no problems. I am feeling stronger and was able to beat all my PR's today with the high rep routine I have going (also I have to thank Luke for the gentle prodding yesterday and I got to thinking how much heavier can I actually go until is almost unbearable...)

w/o:
    Lying hamstring curls @ 30 for20
    @ 45 for 15
    @ 65 for 12, then immediately @ 35 for failure for 15
    closestance hack squat: @ 110 for 12x4
    reverse lunges (smith) @ 60 for 15
    @ 70 for 15x3
    butt blaster @ 70 for 15x4
    leg extensions @ 65 for 20
    @ 70 for 20x3
    finished off with 25 mite HIIT, and 10 minute cooldown...I should be hurtin tomorrow!
    Team EBF Elite
    www.BossBody.net
  38. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Kick ass on the PRs!!
  39. Diamond Member

Kick ass on the PRs!!
    absolutely!!!!
  40. New Member

Kick ass on the PRs!!
    absolutely!!!!
    Thanks guys! I am scared and excited for the pain tomorrow will bring lol
    Team EBF Elite
    www.BossBody.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Can a cycle be "wet" while on Letrozole?
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 10:41 AM
  2. Anyway to not be shutdown while on TRT?
    By willis3 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-10-2007, 02:37 PM
  3. Seeing I won't be doing another cycle till winter.
    By Jim Mills in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-16-2006, 12:40 PM
  4. Which car will be more expensive on gas??
    By sas4488 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-22-2005, 01:34 AM
  5. Should we be stocking up on Nolva/Clomid?
    By DieTrying in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-05-2004, 03:20 AM