Page 1 of 13 1236 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Thank you to BPS for sponsoring this log of their new thermogenic fat burner, Vanillean.

Per usual BPS, this bottle is a full dosed 30 day supply. NO prop blends, so you know exactly what you're getting

Name:  image-3254085619.jpg
Views: 710
Size:  79.6 KB

Name:  image-4053237991.jpg
Views: 658
Size:  501.7 KB

Name:  image-1132285433.jpg
Views: 745
Size:  477.3 KB

I will be using this for the full length of the bottle at label directions with the exception of one dose coming in the AM upon rising/pre workout. The other two doses will be taken 30 minutes before my two largest meals. I follow IF so these meals
    Are usually between 5-9 PM about two hours apart and are PACKED with clean, Calorie dense foods.

My goals for this log are to lean bulk OR recomp. I am hoping that vanillean can help me achieve a recomp while eating over maintenance.

I will be utilizing a new training method to me.. A 5x5 GVT superset type workout is the best way to describe it. Example for chest:

Pair 1
    Incline bench press 5x5
    Superset with
    Incline db flye 5x5

Pair 2
    Wide grip dips 5x5
    Superset with
    Cable crossovers 5x5

Yielding 100 reps with minimal rest but heavier weight than a traditional 10x10 would call for.

I will also be performing HIIT sprints on treadmill 3x a week, HIIT intervals on the recumbent bike 2x a week, and a heavy prowler interval workout 1x a week.

Macros will not be logged bc ive been there and got too OCD lol. BF has never been measured, and I judge my progress with regular pics and the mirror and how my clothes fit.

Starting stats and pics
    January 1, 2013

Weight: 170lbs
    Height: 5'7"

Name:  image-2411147185.jpg
Views: 645
Size:  165.8 KB

Name:  image-1871574688.jpg
Views: 641
Size:  170.2 KB

Name:  image-2928320572.jpg
Views: 660
Size:  519.5 KB

Name:  image-3771014531.jpg
Views: 643
Size:  455.6 KB

Name:  image-1789785180.jpg
Views: 634
Size:  478.1 KB

I am not great at posing, nor do I have a great phone or lighting but I'll try to get better finishing pics. I might be able to talk the gf into taking some back shots lol.

Other supps being used are:

Multi V
    Fish oil
    D3
    SNS magnesium creatine chelate (first time using will start on Monday Jan 7)
    SNS Beta alanine caps
    Protein mix
    Recoverpro BCAA

Final progress pics

Ok all- here are my 28 day progress pics. I am postin from phone and will try to do a write up review from my comp tonight if I finish my hw at a reasonable time.

Start
    Attachment 73944

Attachment 73945

Week 2

Attachment 73947

Week 4

Attachment 73948

Attachment 73946

Attachment 73949

I know there were no back shots to start and I regret that. But u can tell from the front shot that I accomplished my goal of a lean bulk/recomp- adding muscle and reducing bf in most areas or at worst staying the Same, all while on a caloric surplus!

January 31, 2013

Final write up

Purpose
    The purpose of this log was to determine if the solo use of bps vanillean (VL) could be used a)to reduce body fat b)to reduce body fat on a caloric surplus c) allow the user to complete a successful recomp, adding muscle mass while reducing body fat

Procedures
    No dietary changes were made for this log, if any, the user increased calories above standard lean bulk calories on some days. Utilizing IF protocol, the user fasted for 16-20 hours, and used a 4-8 Hour feeding window. The user used a moderate carb, high fat, High protein diet, and moderate carb meals were separated from high fat meals whenever possible.
    VL was taken orally 3 times a day for 28 days. There were two distinct protocols used for dosing. On workout days:
    1 cap 30-45 minutes pre workout
    1 cap 30 minutes prior to first post workout meal
    1 cap 30 minutes prior to last meal of the day/night

On non workout days:
    1 cap upon rising
    1 cap 30 minutes prior to first meal
    1 cap 30 minutes to last meal

Other dosing:
    * the user took one cap pre bed for two nights in a row and experienced sleep disruptions (inability to fall asleep) and ceased this dosing after two attempts*

Observations
    Within an hour or two of first dose, the user was very warm and perspired slightly. He recalls having to roll down the car window in 20 degree weather on new years day just to cool off. This trend continued for the duration of logging. On multiple occasions, hot flashes/intense thermo effects were felt at random through out the day and/or at night while sleeping. The user had to take his shirt off some nights and sleep outside the covers in a CT winter.

The user noted the most thermo effects with pre workout dose and noticed increase sweating for duration of the log.

The users girlfriend repeatedly told him "you feel so warm! I love it" and the user was able to confirm increased body temperature around the clock after 1 week of dosing.

The first 2.5 weeks the user noticed the thermo chills- hot core and cold extremities (feet/hands) the coldness in extremities reduced in Intensity nearing the end of the 28 days, but did not totally subside, perhaps the user simply adjusted to it rather than implicating lessening of effects.

No conclusions could be drawn on appetite reduction. Some days the user was very hungry during fast, and others were a breeze.

No conclusions can be made on overall energy increase from dosing VL, however the thermo effect seemed to make it easier to move, as if the user was already 'warmed up'

After workouts, body temp stayed elevated above *baseline elevation* meaning- VL alone raised body temp, and working out raised it beyond the initial rise.

Noticeable fat loss appeared after 8-9 days and increased roughly every 2-4 days thereafter.

Results
    The starting bodyweight was 170lbs

At the midway point, the user weighed at 169 consistently for 10 days.

At the final 3-4 days of weighing, the user finished the 28 days at 172lbs.

Conclusion
    The visual evidence presented suggests that the user was able to achieve his purpose of a)to reduce body fat b)to reduce body fat on a caloric surplus c) to complete a successful recomp, adding muscle mass while reducing body fat. With a net gain of 2lbs, and a visible reduction in body fat, primarily around the waist and trunk, the results thus prove that in the case of this subject, VL was effective as a stand alone supplement.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

in!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.1%

Day 1
    Jan 1, 2013

Happy new year all. Gyms are closed today and I'm behaving with reg diet. Broke fast earlier today than usual bc I drank last night and only had protein mix and BCAA yesterday to compensate for empty alcohol cals.

Took my first dose of vanillean upon rising at 11 am. I did not take anything else like my multi or anything for an hour bc I wanted to only feel the vanillean.

Upon opening the bottle, my gf and her friend commented that it smelled very sweet and fruity, which it did! Lol.

After 30 mins I began feeling very warm and slightly antsy. I was driving back from Boston to CT and had to put the windows down bc I was very warm, they were not pleased!

I broke my fast at 3pm, and took my second dose at 230pm. By 3:15 I experienced the "thermo chills". Where your core is very warm and extremities go cold. This means it's working, it can get somewhat annoying, but it's more than welcome i had a giant meal to break the fast consisting of assorted dried fruits mixed with Greek yogurt, a turkey Swiss and avo sandwhich on wheat, some brown rice tuna rolls, and a 3 eggwhite/one yolk omellete w turkey mozz avocado and a little sour cream. finished w a handful of almonds. I am already hungry again lol but will just drink water til about 630, then pop the last vanillean and have another large meal around 7 pm.

This week I am OFF from training, planned. Due to the holiday, work, and getting my sleeve finished tomorrow night. I over train easily due to past medical issues and so I take a week off/deload every 4 to 6 weeks. This has helped my progress more than I can put into words. It keeps me fresh, growing, and able to burn fat.

When I return to training on Jan 7, it will be intense and 100%. I don't miss workouts and you won't hear any excuses. I will log even though I am not working out for the next 6 days.

We will see what vanillean can do with my BMR and ability to lose or maintain bf while not exercising. I am certain I won't gain any bf during this brief layoff.

Any questions or suggestions please feel free!!

Edit: I forgot that tomorrow I'm doing a quick full body deload type workout before my tat. I feel well rested n not over worked, but after the tat I won't be able to lift for2-3 days while it heals. So will be good to get in a little full body action tomorrow!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.78%

Looking good cheda !!! Nice set up.

Good luck with this. Subbed.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.1%

Thanks fu
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.81%

Subbed bro
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  7. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.19%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Re: BPS Vanillean teams up with cheda

In!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.1%

I forgot to mention, every 10th subber gets nudez
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.78%

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Thanks fu
    Dude, you look much bigger than I remember. Keep up the hard work. You are doing something right !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.1%

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

Dude, you look much bigger than I remember. Keep up the hard work. You are doing something right !
    I put on 10-12 clean pounds . Stopped the pointless distence running and switched to all HIIT cardio. And fixed my eating habits.. Added in good clean carbs and increased fats as well
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.16%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I forgot to mention, every 10th subber gets nudez
    Did I win da nudies? Subbed man. You are gunna kill it man!
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.1%

To wrap Up the first day:

- definitely noticed thermo effect following each dose
    -noticed cold extremities, especially while eating
    -increased urination/frequency... Will monitor
    -definitely NOT a stim for me and can be used late night, as I fell asleep around 6 pm for a brief nap only 1.5 hour after dosing 2nd cap
    -the third and final cap gave the most significant warming effect

I can't wait to See how/if this stuff makes me sweat tomorrow during my quick workout. It will be very light, hi rep and fast paced as it is just a little deload workout for this week off. Then getting tatted Tom night!
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.53%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Oh heck yeah bro kill this!! I'm def in you know that!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.16%

Hooray for new tattoos!!! I'm getting more ink for this new year later this month
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.1%

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    Hooray for new tattoos!!! I'm getting more ink for this new year later this month
    I have a reaction to the red ink. I started the piece at the beginning if December and still today it's itchy and bumpy only on the red parts. So I won't be able to use red ever anymore
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.16%

I have a reaction to the red ink. I started the piece at the beginning if December and still today it's itchy and bumpy only on the red parts. So I won't be able to use red ever anymore
    Could be the brand of red ink bro. Its happened to me before with some white ink for some shading on my chest. Went back a month later and my artist had all new inks and it didn't bother me at all.

Had to stop last time I was getting ink on cycle because I was bleeding like crazy and pushing out ink. I rarely bleed too. Had to be the 900mg of test and winny
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.1%

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

Could be the brand of red ink bro. Its happened to me before with some white ink for some shading on my chest. Went back a month later and my artist had all new inks and it didn't bother me at all.

Had to stop last time I was getting ink on cycle because I was bleeding like crazy and pushing out ink. I rarely bleed too. Had to be the 900mg of test and winny
    Hahah damn, yea I don't usually bleed too much.. Your BP musta be sky high tho lol. I'll Check what brands he has. Maybe he has some hypoallergenic stuff.

As for vanillean- day one in the books..

I'm wondering/hoping if this stuff builds Up and effects increase with time, or if it's really only effective for like an hour or two post dose.. Would be Interesting to check temperature each morning/evening... I'll find a thermometer
  18. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.3%

This log is off to a solid start. I'll be following
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  19. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Very detailed log! Looking forward to this one.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.1%

Just popped first dose of the day at 12:30 am as my am/pre workout dose. It is 1:07 and I am feeling noticeably warmer. I tried takin my temp but thermometer died haha, haven't used it in years.. Will pick one up at the store later today.

Heading off for a full body deload workout. Before my tat
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.63%

subbed
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.1%

Quote Originally Posted by ahh123
    subbed
    An unfamiliar face, welcome !
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.1%

Update for the day coming later. About to eat dinner.. Just finished my tat. Popped the vanillean 30 mins ago and I'm hot and cold.. Especially bc if the tattoo lol I always get very cold after a tat.. Core is warm as hell tho!

Name:  image-2994366991.jpg
Views: 637
Size:  519.8 KB

Did the rays and sky filler tonight.. Adding more roses and shading in another month or so!
  24. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.08%

That's huge bro

Looks mean

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  25. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.62%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Re: BPS Vanillean teams up with cheda

Subbd
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.1%

Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf
    Subbd
    Ut oh pressures on now!
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.1%

Day 2
    January 2, 2013

Today i hit the gym for a quick full body deaload routine I did on instinct. Wanted to do some exercises I hadn't in a long time (some I always do but.. Yea) just wanted to get it in before the tat keeps me out Thursday and Friday for proper healing! Weekend is usually rest days so I planned on a complete "week" off.

Took my first dose pre workout 30 mins prior then drank one scoop recover pro then hit the gym.

This routine took me 40 minutes. By the time I hit my 3rd lift I was HOT. I broke only a mild sweat but was noticeably warmer than usual and was in shorts and underarmour dry fit as opposed to sweats and a hoodie to "warm up" .

I did one set of each with a weight that I fatigued at 12-20 reps, slow and controlled with some partial reps at the end to get in deep.

Back
    Inverted rows, pull ups, rope lat, uh cable row

Chest
    Medball pushups (20 reps each arm), Inc db flyes, low cable crosses, dips

Shoulders
    rear BB press, db laterals, front plate raise, reverse delt cable flyes, cable shrugs

Bis/tris
    hi cable curls, overhead cable ext, zottman curls, db kickbacks

Legs/post chain
    Leg curls, leg ext, hypers and reverse hypers, one leg elevated split squat, donkey calves

Abs
    hanging leg raise SS rope cable crunches

Again, one set each in 40 minutes so it was a SOLID pump and pace workout which I enjoyed as a break from a standard BB split with one-2 muscles per workout.

I took my second dose around 630 right after my tat and had a small dinner. I will have a larger meal around 930 pm (dose vanillean at 9) and will not break my fast tomorrow until AFTER work which will be 9pm. I will have BCAA every 2.5-3 hours after waking to sustain. This is how I calorie cycle and achieve my recomps/ lean bulks.

I will dose vanillean tomorrow as follows:
    1 cap upon rising
    1 cap 3 hours later followed by recoverpo 30 mins thereafter
    1 cap 30 min prior to my pre bed meal

It's crazy how cold my hands and feet are yet my body is very warm. My "gf" was cuddled so close this morning in bed.. Then I put my hand on her back and she FLIPPED! haha

I forgot to buy a thermometer, mine is dead idk how that even happens.. I really am curious to do some testing w my body temp after dosing/ upon rising etc.. Will make a note to get one tomorrow!
  28. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Here for day 2.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  29. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%

IN for this. Vanillean is very exciting. I've got a few bottles on the way myself and it's going to be hard to wait a month to run it!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.1%

Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Here for day 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce
    IN for this. Vanillean is very exciting. I've got a few bottles on the way myself and it's going to be hard to wait a month to run it!
    Welcome guys. Glad to have a big following. Logging new releases is fun AND important!

If anyone has any q's along the way, please ask!

Dsade- u said u had a hypothesis ? About vanillean? In another thread..
  31. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Welcome guys. Glad to have a big following. Logging new releases is fun AND important!

If anyone has any q's along the way, please ask!

Dsade- u said u had a hypothesis ? About vanillean? In another thread..
    Yep...still too early but it has to do with enhancement of full body IGF-1. When I find more info I will share it.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.53%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Got a feeling already this log will be EPIC. Wicked updates brother C and hope you had a Happy New Year!

Day 2
    January 2, 2013

Today i hit the gym for a quick full body deaload routine I did on instinct. Wanted to do some exercises I hadn't in a long time (some I always do but.. Yea) just wanted to get it in before the tat keeps me out Thursday and Friday for proper healing! Weekend is usually rest days so I planned on a complete "week" off.

Took my first dose pre workout 30 mins prior then drank one scoop recover pro then hit the gym.

This routine took me 40 minutes. By the time I hit my 3rd lift I was HOT. I broke only a mild sweat but was noticeably warmer than usual and was in shorts and underarmour dry fit as opposed to sweats and a hoodie to "warm up" .

I did one set of each with a weight that I fatigued at 12-20 reps, slow and controlled with some partial reps at the end to get in deep.

Back
    Inverted rows, pull ups, rope lat, uh cable row

Chest
    Medball pushups (20 reps each arm), Inc db flyes, low cable crosses, dips

Shoulders
    rear BB press, db laterals, front plate raise, reverse delt cable flyes, cable shrugs

Bis/tris
    hi cable curls, overhead cable ext, zottman curls, db kickbacks

Legs/post chain
    Leg curls, leg ext, hypers and reverse hypers, one leg elevated split squat, donkey calves

Abs
    hanging leg raise SS rope cable crunches

Again, one set each in 40 minutes so it was a SOLID pump and pace workout which I enjoyed as a break from a standard BB split with one-2 muscles per workout.

I took my second dose around 630 right after my tat and had a small dinner. I will have a larger meal around 930 pm (dose vanillean at 9) and will not break my fast tomorrow until AFTER work which will be 9pm. I will have BCAA every 2.5-3 hours after waking to sustain. This is how I calorie cycle and achieve my recomps/ lean bulks.

I will dose vanillean tomorrow as follows:
    1 cap upon rising
    1 cap 3 hours later followed by recoverpo 30 mins thereafter
    1 cap 30 min prior to my pre bed meal

It's crazy how cold my hands and feet are yet my body is very warm. My "gf" was cuddled so close this morning in bed.. Then I put my hand on her back and she FLIPPED! haha

I forgot to buy a thermometer, mine is dead idk how that even happens.. I really am curious to do some testing w my body temp after dosing/ upon rising etc.. Will make a note to get one tomorrow!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.81%

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Got a feeling already this log will be EPIC. Wicked updates brother C and hope you had a Happy New Year!
    It's good so far I'm doing my log too me and big C are going to kill it!!
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.78%

Ut oh pressures on now!
    Runner didn't officially say in, so "bulkperf" is your tenth !!! You know what that means.
    I started a new log at:
  35. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.08%

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

Runner didn't officially say in, so "bulkperf" is your tenth !!! You know what that means.
    In....ummmm Mr. Fuey, are you jumping ahead of me? Hahah...

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.1%

Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Yep...still too early but it has to do with enhancement of full body IGF-1. When I find more info I will share it.
    Nice! Please do

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Thanks hulk, I did, hope u did as well!

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

It's good so far I'm doing my log too me and big C are going to kill it!!
    Ahh nice link me, ricky
    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

Bulkperf please pm me shipping address for hard copy of nudez. Ur the promo winner
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.81%
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.1%

Diet update for day 2

Meal 1 @7pm

Half grapefruit
    1 dried large dried fig, 3 dates, 2 large dried prunes
    Salmon rolls and California rolls with brown rice, about 12 rolls
    1.5 lb George foreman cooked chicken with asparagus
    1/2 avocado
    Tuna sandwich with a little mayo and light Swiss cheese

Meal 2 @945
    Half grapefruit
    1 dried large dried fig, 3 dates, 2 large dried prunes
    1 cup Greek fat free plain yogurt w dried rasp and blueberries
    1 cup Lima beans idk why
    1 egg over easy
    Huge salad with cranberries, almonds, sesame sticks, 5oz salmon, oil n cider vinegar and crushed red pepper
    1 pure protein bar and a tablespoon of natty pb
    26g whey/casein blend

This is in prep for my 20 hour fast as noted in official day 2 update
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.1%

What's up vanilla faces.

Woke up feeling nice n lean despite not having done any cardio since Friday, almost a week ago. Diet has been on point and today will see a long fast.. About 8 hours as I'm heading off to a dr. Apt for bloods for my TRT and potentially switch to injections from androderm patch. Then will be at work til 930-10. I'm a waiter so I burn cals at work and don't snack on the bread and drink soda like all the soft bodies I work with. They all laugh when I walk in with my shaker cups and bag of pills
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.16%

What's up vanilla faces.

Woke up feeling nice n lean despite not having done any cardio since Friday, almost a week ago. Diet has been on point and today will see a long fast.. About 8 hours as I'm heading off to a dr. Apt for bloods for my TRT and potentially switch to injections from androderm patch. Then will be at work til 930-10. I'm a waiter so I burn cals at work and don't snack on the bread and drink soda like all the soft bodies I work with. They all laugh when I walk in with my shaker cups and bag of pills
    They laugh out of shame and disappointment that you are winning at life as they drown.... in bread and soda.

I am always teased for my pills, shaker cups and tuberware containers filled with the same food..

Similar Forum Threads

1. Irish Cannon Teams-Up with LG Science's T-911! (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 722
    Last Post: 07-26-2011, 12:37 AM
  2. PAL teams up with BSN... Atro-Phex/Reset AD Stack
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 02:29 AM
  3. NutraPlanet is proud to team up with...
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-08-2006, 02:21 PM