BPS Vanillean teams up with cheda

Page 15 of 20 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

1. Very detailed review, Cheda! You made some excellent progress and surpassed your own expectations. This is how logs should be run!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

2. Very nice write up cheda !

Reminds me of my college days. You really put a lot of effort into this log and the write up is really the icing on the cake.

Detailed observations on all relevant topics and you used type of scientific writing that I enjoy reading. The set up really is one of the best I have read.

I give you an A++

Also, it's not just the writing, but the max effort you put into diet and exercise that made this log one of the best.

Job well done !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
    •   

3. BPS Vanillean teams up with cheda

Agreed, awesome work with the log!

4. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Very detailed review, Cheda! You made some excellent progress and surpassed your own expectations. This is how logs should be run!
    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Very nice write up cheda !

Reminds me of my college days. You really put a lot of effort into this log and the write up is really the icing on the cake.

Detailed observations on all relevant topics and you used type of scientific writing that I enjoy reading. The set up really is one of the best I have read.

I give you an A++

Also, it's not just the writing, but the max effort you put into diet and exercise that made this log one of the best.

Job well done !
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Agreed, awesome work with the log!
    Thanks guys glad it can be useful for others and that your enjoyed following.

Hoping alphamine will increase the fat loss while I keep building muscle and strength. Hope I can give the alphalean stack a good rep!

Solid workout tonight w a few more pr's

Out to dinner and darts w the gf lol will update later!

5. First off awesome review and log and wouldn't expect anything less. Your workouts have improved and your physique is killer bro. I will always be a Cheda follower!

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Going soon for chest volume and shoulders/tri's hyper

New dosing scheme for today which is not finalized

30min pre lift
    1 VL
    1 scoop condense
    1 scoop alphamine
    1g ALCAR
    25mg forskolin
    3 caps SNS MCC

Remainder of day will have 2 more VL caps before meals, 1 forksolin with last meal of day, 2 sns mcc with last meal. Recoverpro with half scoop condense immediately post work out , 500mg alcar with first post workou meal.
    Tomorrow will Add Anabeta to all this. And probably increase alphamine have not decided, might wait til sat.

At bed- 4 caps hghporo
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    •   

6. Really love the review, cheda. You put in some great work.

7. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    First off awesome review and log and wouldn't expect anything less. Your workouts have improved and your physique is killer bro. I will always be a Cheda follower!
    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Really love the review, cheda. You put in some great work.
    Thank you, sirs!

Pack u r getting the VIP pics sent via USPS in a top secret envelope
    all Homo

8. Yeaterday Jan 31 was chest volume, shoulder and tri's hyper. No cardio. Alphamine is giving me laser like focus for a solid 60 minutes and then seems to subside slightly and wear off after 3-4 hours post dose. Haven't had a hardcore cardio session with it yet.. Think today will be like 85% effort for cardio. I am going to be doing lats and bis hyper work with mid back volume work and some abs today. Probably Tabata style hiit on the treadmill.

I started Anabeta as well today. Last night/ this morning I woke up with insane wood.. I NEVER get it anymore :/ I think it's the hgh pro bc last time I used samples of it, I was very woody haha. Checking my mail soon, hopefully the additional VL arrived!

Thursday workout

Chest volume
    Incline BB press- 170 (PR) x 9 sets of 4, last set failed on 4th rep- next week 175-180x3

Shoulders hyper
    BB upright row
    Wu- 45x8, 65x8
    90x9(reps PR) 105x6(reps PR) 110x3 (PR weight)

Standing Db laterals-
    25lbx 10, 27.5x10 drop set 12.5x6 + partial reps to failure

tri's hyper
    BB skull crushers
    Wu 40x10,8
    60x9, 70x6, 80x3 (PR weight)

OH cable ext w/rope
    42.5x10, 10

Straight bar pushdowns
    52.5x10, 57.5x10

Multiple pr's and increase weight every lift.

9. crazy amounts of PRs man
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

10. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    crazy amounts of PRs man
    Well yes and no- I never really tried to get stronger! I've Always been a 4-5 set 10-15 rep guy.. So I'm really able to increase right now

11. I have been using Alphamine for just over 2 weeks now.. haven't used a preworkout since starting.. as you mentioned great focus, and very good energy..

12. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Well yes and no- I never really tried to get stronger! I've Always been a 4-5 set 10-15 rep guy.. So I'm really able to increase right now
    So you just wanna get "toned"?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    So you just wanna get "toned"?
    No, that was the old me- the "afraid to get too big/ add body fat" type

Now that my hormone issues (low t) have been addressed professionally, I am responding well to increases calories and able to lift heavy. Now I an LOVING actually bulking and increasing raw strength. When the time comes to "tone" it up, I am already well versed on That and will actually have calories to cut lol

14. KILLER back workout couple more PRs, the usual

I must say I am IMPRESSED with the addition of alphamine to vanillean. After 3 full days of use:
    - improved mood
    -increased smooth and natural feeling energy/vigor
    - definitely noticing the hardening effects

I feel ROCK SOLID right now. Big and lean. And I'm wearing a tight ass shirt out tonight haha. A couple co workers and friends have been saying how I look bigger and more cut.. I think theyll have even more to say tonight! Will post up workout tonight when I get home or tomorrow.

This feels really good.

15. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    KILLER back workout couple more PRs, the usual

I must say I am IMPRESSED with the addition of alphamine to vanillean. After 3 full days of use:
    - improved mood
    -increased smooth and natural feeling energy/vigor
    - definitely noticing the hardening effects

I feel ROCK SOLID right now. Big and lean. And I'm wearing a tight ass shirt out tonight haha. A couple co workers and friends have been saying how I look bigger and more cut.. I think theyll have even more to say tonight! Will post up workout tonight when I get home or tomorrow.

This feels really good.
    I was thinking about Alphamine as well. Very interested in your opinion after about 2 weeks.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

16. ok just updating my workout from yesterday quickly and then heasing back to work!

feb 1- friday

started off with a warmup jog for 5 minutes then hit up tabata style HIIT. i did 10 incline at 7mph for 10 minutes... 20 second on/10 second feet on the side jumped off. then i finished with a couple 30 second sprints and walking. total of 28 minutes 350 cals to start workout

back volume
    pendlay rows/bent bb rows alternating
    145lbs 10 sets of 4 (1 min rest)

pullups
    bwx8, 8 (warmup)
    rest pause with 45lb plate- 4/3/1 (8 total PR REPS) 25lb platebx 4 dropset bw x4 (7 total sets)

underhand pulldowns
    120lbsx10, 10, 160lbs x9 (pr reps), 180lbsx6 (pr reps), 200lbsx3 (PR weight )

straight arm lat pd
    57.5 x10, 60 x10 (pr weight on both)

db pullovers
    80x 10, 9 PR Reps on both sets

incline db curls
    25lb x 10, 30lb x9

collar grip reverse camber curls
    super set with bb wrist curls
    60lbs x11 ss/ 20
    60 lbs x10 ss/20

incline conc. curl- WOW LOVED THESE
    15lbs x 12, 17.5 x 11 (such an intense pump)

random db wrist twists

finished with abs then 15 mins of hiit on recumbent for total of 43 minutes and 503 cals on the day

17. Another killer freak mode workout Ched! Also don't worry about the big your getting there quick and staying lean from what I can see in the pics.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

18. I'm really digging the alphaLEAN combo

I saw some solid definition in shoulders and traps tonight after work.

Tomorrow I'm getting my brakes done at 1 and my gym is right next door so I'm doing An impromptu cardio session.. I will not do heavy cardio on Monday due to this and will focus on breaking some my PRs on strength for Monday

19. Happy super Sunday.

Weird observation after starting hghpro:

I'm finding it hard to stay in bed once I wake up at morning time.. Normally I don't function at 7 am but I was woken up by plows and I am wide awake, alert, and eager to get to the gym n run n sweat.. I feel very refreshed and energized after only 5 hours of sleep! Hmm...

20. Sounds like you're getting some of the sleep benefits I hear about whenever people mention HGHPro.

21. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Sounds like you're getting some of the sleep benefits I hear about whenever people mention HGHPro.
    Definitely. Once I'm up, I literally can't stay in bed.

Did HIIT at 9am this morning for 35minutes 470 cals after ingesting 1.5 scoop alphamine, 1 scoop condense, 1 VL, 1 forskolin and 1 anabeta.. Followe with a nice stretch sessio

Going to do overhead press and dips for 10 sets of 3 now at 145 ohp and +45 dips then big lunch at Asian / sushi place then the game!

Took a muscle marinade sample 3 hours after alphamine--- bad idea- very jittery and nauseous. Hopefully otll go away once I get lifting

22. Ah, good ol' 10x3. When I first started lifting, people used to think I was crazy when I did that set-up; it's great to see it coming back into popularity. Very effective training style.

***NOW @ NP***

23. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Ah, good ol' 10x3. When I first started lifting, people used to think I was crazy when I did that set-up; it's great to see it coming back into popularity. Very effective training style.
    It was some of the toughest lifting I've ever done. Tougher than the 10x5 or 4.. Bc the weight is just something I've never seen before.

I did
    Just the volume lifts yesterday and today I'm gonna do chest hyper work, calves, abs, and HIIT on the bike.

My lift yesterday was
    Overhead press - 145lbs 8 sets of and 2 sets of 2
    These are seated with NO back support. On a flat bench

Tricep dips-10 sets of 3 bodyweight +45

I was making all sorts of evil faces and grunting like a an animal .. It was fckin tough

I ate VERY well yesterday. Maybe a little too well.

I am extremely constipated ATM. Didnt go yesterday at all and hardly went today.. Wondering why...
    I usually go every morning like clockwork 30-45 minutes after I wake up.. No dietary changes..

24. Yeah, it creeps up on ya. Each set is short enough that fatigue is manageable, but overall volume (as a function of 1RM) is pretty intense.

***NOW @ NP***

25. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Yeah, it creeps up on ya. Each set is short enough that fatigue is manageable, but overall volume (as a function of 1RM) is pretty intense.
    Next week rather than going back to 10x5 next week and starting over at heavier weights, I'm going to go 10x10 n shock the fluck outta them muscle fibers! Can't wait for that, although I think I'm addicted to the heavy stuff now!! Dilemma
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Irish Cannon Teams-Up with LG Science's T-911! (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 722
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 11:37 PM
  2. PAL teams up with BSN... Atro-Phex/Reset AD Stack
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 01:29 AM
  3. NutraPlanet is proud to team up with...
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-08-2006, 01:21 PM