BPS Vanillean teams up with cheda - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 12

BPS Vanillean teams up with cheda

Page 12 of 13 First ... 710111213 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That's a great price Dsade....
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    That's a great price Dsade....
    It comes to around 100lbs of fresh meat. That would EASILY last me a week.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We just picked up a chest freezer and hit up a local farm with Grass Fed beef. A fully dressed, butchered, and vacuum sealed quarter beef for $4.25 a pound.
    That's one of those things that I've had on my to-do list forever and never gotten around to it. Definitely the way to go for beef if you got the space.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
    •   

4. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    That's one of those things that I've had on my to-do list forever and never gotten around to it. Definitely the way to go for beef if you got the space.
    A chest freezer works great for dismembered hookers too.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

lol
    FINAFLEX REP
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm sold
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You won the internet forums for the day.... its what I use mine for.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I owe you all workouts from wed-fri!

Been super busy finishing up interviews and writing this article I've been working on

I'm gonna do some hiit and abs at the gym tonight and then sip bcaas and take some isopure- I'm prob gonna e out drinking all night so I won't "eat"... I'm hopin it wil actually help shred me up bc fat loss is dead stopped ATM... This is my final workout of the log... Yesterday hit some plateaus. All week actually, and am glad with My progress but after 6 weeks, this program has run it's course! Time for some r and r and then think I've got another log opp coming once I get back in the gym the week of the 25th!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Ched life's busy brother so we understand! You have been on a roll and done very well with this log you go kill it again and post when you have time. Trust me wait til you have kids lol.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I owe you all workouts from wed-fri!

Been super busy finishing up interviews and writing this article I've been working on

I'm gonna do some hiit and abs at the gym tonight and then sip bcaas and take some isopure- I'm prob gonna e out drinking all night so I won't "eat"... I'm hopin it wil actually help shred me up bc fat loss is dead stopped ATM... This is my final workout of the log... Yesterday hit some plateaus. All week actually, and am glad with My progress but after 6 weeks, this program has run it's course! Time for some r and r and then think I've got another log opp coming once I get back in the gym the week of the 25th!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Wed 2/13

Total cardio: 41 minutes 520 cals with mix of hiit on treadmill and recumbent

Leg curls - 95x 15,15, 15
    superset with
    leg extension - 100x 15,15,15
    No rest between supersets

Leg press- 225x 15,15,15
    Superset with
    Bench step ups - bw x 6 each leg
    No rest between supersets

Adductors- 90 x15, 100x15, 110x15 drop 90x15
    Abductors- same as above
    No rest between sets- NOT a superset

Standing calf raises- 270x20 drop 250x20 drop 230x20

Seated calf raises- 90x 20, 20+ 5 DC style reps

Ab work and hiit to finish

Thursday 2/14

Incline bench - 10 sets of 10 @ 135

Upright bb row- 65x10, 100x7<PR reps>110x4, 115x2 drop 65x 10 (couldn't break 115 plateau)

Db laterals- 30lb(PR)x 10, 7 drop 20x7 drop 15x7

Crushers- 50x12, 70x9<PR reps>80x5 (6th rep help), 90x 1(2 and 3 reps help)- PR weight

Overhead rope extension- 57.5x9, 4 drop 47.5x4 drop 37.5x5

Straight bar pushdowns- 62.5x7 drop 52.5x5 drop 37.5 x 5 drop 22.5x7

Incorporated lots of drops this workout for added intensity and also bc I fell shirt on my rep goals due to increased weight

Finished with 15 minutes of hiit on bike
    Total cardio was 25 minutes 254 calories

Friday 2/15

Bb rows - 95x 10,10,10 105x10,10,10,10 115x10,10,10 (ten sets of ten) started too light!

Pull ups- bw x10, +10 x 7, +25x 6, +45x3 drop x4 bw

Pullovers- FML jacked my wrist up felt like it was dislocating on first rep with 85 pound db so I did one set w a 60lbx12 then did a set of decline bench pullovers- 35lbsx20 and some 1 and 1/2 reps

Single arm underhand pulldowns (weight per handle on dual pulley machine)
    27.5x11, 35x8, 50x9, 70x6, 80x4

Single arm straight lat pulls
    27.5x 4 (too heavy/ not enough rest)
    12.5x12, 20x12

Hypers- 2 sets of 25

Standing db curl- 35x8 then I decided to run the rack---- 2 reps each from 17.5 up to 30 and back down (17.5, 25, 27.5, 30, 27.5, 25, 17.5) 14 total reps

Zottman Curls- 22.5x10, 8
    superset with
    Behind the back wrist curls- 50x 20,20

Concentration curls- 22.5x10, 27.5x8

No cardio just some warmup at beginning

And today did hiit for 33 453 cals on treadmill and then abs

I AM SPENT FROM THIS WEEK
    Injuries started to add up with my wrist, the scare I had two weeks ago during v handle lat pulls with my shoulder, my knees are very clicky and sore... 6 weeks of solid 5 sessions per week training not missing a single day and actually doing 6 days a week the last 2 weeks...I am READY for this break!

My final VL review remains on the first post. I honestly don't have much to say about the last two weeks with alphamine added in. UNFORTUNATELY I feel as though I have added some BF back AFTER the addition of alphamine. Although I say that loosely as it is most likely water retention.

I KNEW heading into alphamine that I do not respond well to higenamine (after using alpha t2 twice and experiencing extreme bloating). I am not experiencing it to the same level during this run, thankfully, but I know My lack of results is not due to my diet and training- it has to be from the alphamine. If anyone from PES reads this- I am SORRY! I love you guys and every single of of your products... I simply have to conclude I DONT respond well to the higenamine which is the common denominator in a variety of experiments I did to figure out the cause of my water retention which is mostly in belly and face/under chin... I DO LOVE the energy and motivation and mood improvements I have gotten from alphamine, so it will be tough to have to exclude it from my arsenal moving forward. Muscle hardness is up as well- most notably in arms and delts- my two weakest points. I will probably TRY alphamine in the future again to make certain if it is the culprit, but not until after this summer comes and goes lol.

I realize this post is getting gigantic so I'll leave you all with this: THANK YOU AGAIN BPS AND ALSO RICKY (hwd) for sending me vanillean to use and log. I enjoyed posting and interacting with all of you and enjoyed my results! Vanillean has a place on my team of supps moving forward without a doubt! I hope y'all found this useful and / or helpful, or at the very least slightly entertaining!

If I start a new log in the next week or two (in discussions with the head of a company on here) I'll post y'all a link. It's right in line with NON stim fat burners and one I have been very curious about for a while now!

Thanks again, and take care, everybody.

Ps- anyone interested in reading my memoir about developing and overcoming anorexia, supplement addiction/abuse, and obsessive over- exercising- shoot me a pm and I will email you the PDF. I am hoping to get it published to help spread awareness of male eating and body image disorders! And I would love to get some feedback from those who are familiar with some of what we go through!
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Oh yell yeah now that folks is what you call an UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Killer leg press numbers brother and still see the Volume killing it!

12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Oh yell yeah now that folks is what you call an UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Killer leg press numbers brother and still see the Volume killing it!
    Thank hulk. That's nothing for leg press- back when I played college ball i was putting up 10 plates on each side... Dead serious... Probably why I can barely walk some days now ..

I'm going light on my legs bc I need them to shrink a little so I can fit back into all my jeans !
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

lol man I wish I could say that. I should have started the weights and training in high school. I think i'd been able to play college fb. Short lil figger but tough. I don't hardly train legs as I should. I get a kick out of these kids saying wth do you do for your calves. I tell them it's from having my wife pin up against the wall while I'm well you know feel in the blanks!!!! Keep working hard brother your def one of the best around.

14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

lol man I wish I could say that. I should have started the weights and training in high school. I think i'd been able to play college fb. Short lil figger but tough. I don't hardly train legs as I should. I get a kick out of these kids saying wth do you do for your calves. I tell them it's from having my wife pin up against the wall while I'm well you know feel in the blanks!!!! Keep working hard brother your def one of the best around.
    Lol! Great calf work for sure. U r the man hulk. Can't wait for new big things from athletix!
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice way to finish off this log. I appreciate the feedback on Alphamjne as well . Looking forward to your next venture in logging. Will sub of course.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Well its a good thing I am on a planned off week bc I think I broke my finger tonight playing basketball. Oooh joy!
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Oh ****z brother ouch! I hope it heals soon bro at least you will get some well deserved rest.

18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Name:  image-3492626664.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  191.6 KB

Priceless
  19. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

The pink bird's been bulking.

***NOW @ NP***
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

The pink bird's been bulking.
    Real life "angry bird"
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  21. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Great log!
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Excellent log Cam, as usual! When you have chance, send me your memoir.Have a great trip...
    FINAFLEX REP
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome log cheda. Good luck with your finger.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Excellent log Cam, as usual! When you have chance, send me your memoir.Have a great trip...
    Thanks! Sending now

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Awesome log cheda. Good luck with your finger.
    thanks breezy u killin it too!
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Simon pm me your email please
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Simon pm me your email please

Done
    FINAFLEX REP
  27. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Enjoy your trip and thanks for the awesome job in here!

***NOW @ NP***
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Enjoy your trip and thanks for the awesome job in here!
    Thanks for the opportunity!
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Ched thank you so much for allowing me to join in brother I'm very proud of you! Def one if not the hardest workout around. Hope you enjoy your vacation!

30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Ched thank you so much for allowing me to join you all those times in the shower brother.. I'm very proud of you! Def one if not the hardest I've played with.... Hope you enjoy your vacation!
    Wut the fk???????
    FINAFLEX REP
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Wut the fk???????
    Oh boy.....
    I started a new log at:
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

SOB!!!! I was like did some one drug me or something cause I didn't write that shiz lol Wasme look out for the ninja hulk!

33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Bhahaha i didn't even catch this. Hilarious
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

SOB!!!! I was like did some one drug me or something cause I didn't write that shiz lol Wasme look out for the ninja hulk!
    LOL... atta boy hulk!
    FINAFLEX REP
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

lol that was a very good one you must be taking notes from me picking with JD!!

36. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

BPS Vanillean teams up with cheda

Great log Cheda! Where are you vacationing to?
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Great log Cheda! Where are you vacationing to?
    Niagra falls- start driving in about an hour lol... For 7 straight ... I got alphamine and stim free focus xt on standby ready to go!
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

I hope the mounties don't check my backpack of supps and see the alphamine! I wonder what else I have In there that u can only own in the great US of A......
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

I hope the mounties don't check my backpack of supps and see the alphamine! I wonder what else I have In there that u can only own in the great US of A......
    I went up couple years ago and they only checked our passports. I think you will be OK.
    I started a new log at:
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

You will be fine... our customs guys are pretty easy going. Have a blast... going to send you a quick pm..
    FINAFLEX REP
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Irish Cannon Teams-Up with LG Science's T-911! (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 722
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 10:37 PM
  2. PAL teams up with BSN... Atro-Phex/Reset AD Stack
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 12:29 AM
  3. NutraPlanet is proud to team up with...
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-08-2006, 12:21 PM