HWD gets vanilLEAN with BPS

Page 22 of 24 First ... 2021222324 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Well bros after so family issues (on my girls side) leading to some stress, depression and stomach pains I feared she would have a miscarriage but I'm back now for good guys I'm sure you all understand I had to be there to support her and seemingly protect my unborn baby so anywayyyy

Still rocking alpha burn its great and still on my photo shoot diet!!! 6 weeks out and seeing all my abs almost.....at the end of my photo shoot prep ill reveal who took the time to design my program and also some other big news

I miss you guys a lot it was very hard on me not being on here hardly for a few days I feel like I left a lot of you and apologize also anyone who aske for prodigy samples will receive them soon I'm still getting my stuff together

FINALLY I maybe qualified to be in my local Mr. Mount Airy contest on Facebook! I'll post the link soon and I need as many as you can to vote for me just once per day and share and get likes on my pic when it's up please! It will mean a lot to me to have a small title it will show my hard work is paying off!

Much love brother now time to get caught up on all my bros threads
    Felt like I had lost my brother! Excited about this big news brotato!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

2. Glad to hear things are getting better bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
    •   

3. Good to have you back dude. Keep killing that sh*t and lets win this contest.... get that link up
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

4. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Well bros after so family issues (on my girls side) leading to some stress, depression and stomach pains I feared she would have a miscarriage but I'm back now for good guys I'm sure you all understand I had to be there to support her and seemingly protect my unborn baby so anywayyyy

Still rocking alpha burn its great and still on my photo shoot diet!!! 6 weeks out and seeing all my abs almost.....at the end of my photo shoot prep ill reveal who took the time to design my program and also some other big news

I miss you guys a lot it was very hard on me not being on here hardly for a few days I feel like I left a lot of you and apologize also anyone who aske for prodigy samples will receive them soon I'm still getting my stuff together

FINALLY I maybe qualified to be in my local Mr. Mount Airy contest on Facebook! I'll post the link soon and I need as many as you can to vote for me just once per day and share and get likes on my pic when it's up please! It will mean a lot to me to have a small title it will show my hard work is paying off!

Much love brother now time to get caught up on all my bros threads
    Family first always.
    For a young dude, you always have your priorities straight. Good to have you back. You know we will be on Facebook getting your votes up. Take care.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

5. Good to have you back bro! Family should always be first!!
    After a year off, I'm back
    •   

6. http://woobox.com/ysnk6s/vote/for/199285

Vote for me brothers!!! Share and get all your friends and family to vote YOU CAN VOTE ONCE PER DAY so don't forget please! Ill be hosting an amazing giveaway if I win! Thanks brothers
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    http://woobox.com/ysnk6s/vote/for/199285

Vote for me brothers!!! Share and get all your friends and family to vote YOU CAN VOTE ONCE PER DAY so don't forget please! Ill be hosting an amazing giveaway if I win! Thanks brothers
    On it!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

8. Good to have ya back Ricky! life happens sometimes man and it's good to see you have your priorities straight!

9. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    http://woobox.com/ysnk6s/vote/for/199285

fapped and voted!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

10. Voted brother

11. You know you got my vote brother!!
    After a year off, I'm back

12. Thanks brothers remember to vote everyday and share I don't want to lose to these scrubs like wow do they even lift????
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

13. Ricky you have no been posted up on the Supps4Soldiers thread here, our FB page, the Swoldiers FB page, and our sponsor thread on the Swoldier.net forum.

Hope it helps!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

14. voting

15. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Ricky you have no been posted up on the Supps4Soldiers thread here, our FB page, the Swoldiers FB page, and our sponsor thread on the Swoldier.net forum.

Hope it helps!!
    Damn straight!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

16. Look at all your guys and your beastly avis!!! Oh man lol ill grab some updated pics for you all soon still getting caught up on everything and everyone
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

17. hey bro, got my 1st cycle log up!!!

mustang0341 Goes Anabolic Winny/Test/Mast/T-Bol

18. Just when things get back to normal I find out I'm getting laid off either this month or in may lol it just couldn't fall on a better time with another baby on the way but oh well more time to lift and stuff until something else comes along....anyone know any voodoo to get rid of this black cloud over me? It can't be karma...I do so much for everyone and get nothing from karma but more bad **** lol
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Just when things get back to normal I find out I'm getting laid off either this month or in may lol it just couldn't fall on a better time with another baby on the way but oh well more time to lift and stuff until something else comes along....anyone know any voodoo to get rid of this black cloud over me? It can't be karma...I do so much for everyone and get nothing from karma but more bad **** lol
    Wtff

Ur a cop right? Or a teacher??

20. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Just when things get back to normal I find out I'm getting laid off either this month or in may lol it just couldn't fall on a better time with another baby on the way but oh well more time to lift and stuff until something else comes along....anyone know any voodoo to get rid of this black cloud over me? It can't be karma...I do so much for everyone and get nothing from karma but more bad **** lol
    WTF! I'm so sorry Ricky!!! I know it doesn't seem like it but keep doing your thing and it WILL turn around brother. I feel u on the black cloud life is tough right now for me too, not to the extreme as yours but my point is just focus on the fact that it could be worse brother, and look for the next opportunity that comes your way. People like us were built for these times that's why we were made the way we were, TOUGH, mentally and physically!! Much love bro and prayers

Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

21. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Damn bro your not having the best luck! What happened to that promotion?? Keep your chin up, keep lifting heavy **** and I'm sure it will all work out for you.

22. What the hell happened man? Cut backs or something? Prayers for you guys man.

23. Sorry to hear, Ricky. I hope things work out for the best though, bro.

24. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Wtff

Ur a cop right? Or a teacher??
    Pretty sure he's a cop... and that really sucks.. sorry to hear it Ricky.

25. All the best to you Ricky. I am sure better news is right around the corner.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

26. So sorry bro. Keep your head up man. I know how it is. You and your family will be in my prayers. Funnel all of that emotion into some solid lifting sessions and kill some mutha fuking weights!
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

27. Things will get better bro. Opening up a new door ! Keep on truckin

28. Name:  image-2980666997.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  832.0 KB
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

29. Etched in stone!

30. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Etched in stone!
    Yeah brother
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BP gets REFINED with Formutech LEAN EFX
    By bpclipper10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 10:09 PM
  2. Getting Serious with this.. need advice
    By HondaR95 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 08:02 PM
  3. Best way to get started with homebrew chemistry?
    By The Doberman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 09:56 AM
  4. Will my gyno get worse with PHs?
    By DieTrying in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-15-2003, 09:24 PM