Cary gets a rating of PH-17 (LG Sponsored)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Answers
    0

    Cool Cary gets a rating of PH-17 (LG Sponsored)


    First off, I want to give a BIG THANKS to BigMikeC and LG for letting me log my first pro hormone (PH-17). I'll be using PH-17 for my winter cut in getting ready for warmer weather and of course my beach body. I am going to pick up a second bottle so I can run it for the full 8 weeks. I will be dosing 1.5mL - 4 times a day. Start dosing tomorrow and start back at the gym Monday. I've been out of the gym for over a month and I'm going crazy!! I've had the bottle sitting on top of the fridge since I got it and when I open the fridge, the bottle is just staring at me...sometimes taunting me! I really wanted to start it right when I got it but I knew with Christmas coming, my diet would not be the best. But now that Christmas if over, no excuses. For PCT I will be sticking with LG and running Liquid Formadrol and Liquid T-911.
    Other supps that will be used...
    Multi from the National 3 letter nutritional center
    Creatine
    Protein
    Joint support (glucosamine, chondritin, white willow bark, MSM, Fish oil)

    Workouts schedule (M-F) will be at the gym @ 6am before work
    Monday - Back/Bis
    Tuesday - Cardio/Abs
    Wednesday - Chest/Tris
    Thursday - Cardio/Abs
    Friday - Shoulders/Legs
    Saturday - Cardio/Abs

    Diet will be as clean as I can get it.
    Planning on picking up a scale that measures BF next week, so I will post what my BF is then. My current weight is 215.

    I welcome anyone who wants to sub along for support, motivation, advise, jokes, etc. I'm also looking for my usual subbers
    My ultimate goal by the end of this run is to the in the best shape of my life!!!!
    After a year off, I'm back

  2. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0


    First! Lol oh yeah kill it buddy you know I'm here if you have any questions
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  3. Registered User
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    First! Lol oh yeah kill it buddy you know I'm here if you have any questions
    Well, well, look whos first! Knew you'd be here, thanks for subbing along bro.
    After a year off, I'm back
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Well, well, look whos first! Knew you'd be here, thanks for subbing along bro.
    Of course my bro! When your free or get bored check out my log it's starting to get fun lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  5. Registered User
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Of course my bro! When your free or get bored check out my log it's starting to get fun lol
    Give me the link, I'll go and check it out
    After a year off, I'm back
  6. Registered User
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Answers
    0


    Just took first dose and my first thought on taste is it has a minty taste similar to a peppermint candy.
    After a year off, I'm back
  7. Registered User
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,349
    Answers
    0


    i will deffinately be checkin in from time to time homie!
  8. Registered User
    BigMikeC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  254 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    401
    Answers
    0


    Im in dude. Give it a week or so and this log will get real interesting! Do you have any before pics?
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
  9. Registered User
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    Im in dude. Give it a week or so and this log will get real interesting! Do you have any before pics?
    I'll get the wife to snap a couple pics with her new camera I got her for Christmas
    After a year off, I'm back
  10. Registered User
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Answers
    0


    Felt good to be back in the gym this morning - worked out back and biceps
    BACK
    Hammer Strength Iso Low Row: 2-45s x 10,10 2-45s/10 x 8
    T-Bar Row: 45x10 45/10x10 45/25x10
    Straight Leg Deadlift: 135x8 155x8 165x8

    BICEPS
    Barbell Curls: 50x10 60x10 70x10
    Hammer Curls: 40x8,8 45x6,6
    Machine Preacher Curls: 70x8,8 80x8

    I didn't go too crazy with weight this morning because I have been out for over a month but I feel like I have not lost much strength!!
    Feeling good!!
    I haven't forgot about the pics...will post them hopefully today.
    After a year off, I'm back
  11. Registered User
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,345
    Answers
    0


    Subbed....always keen to follow a log of a 'cutting' hormone.
  12. Registered User
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Subbed....always keen to follow a log of a 'cutting' hormone.
    Welcome and thanks for subbing along.
    After a year off, I'm back
  13. Registered User
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,201
    Answers
    0


    I just picked up 2 bottles of this at the New Years sale and will be looking to run before to long. So I'm glad to see your log will be following looking to see how it treats you good luck.
  14. Registered User
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    I just picked up 2 bottles of this at the New Years sale and will be looking to run before to long. So I'm glad to see your log will be following looking to see how it treats you good luck.
    Thanks bro, be sure to send me a link when you get started.
    After a year off, I'm back
  15. Registered User
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Answers
    0


    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
    Let's make 2013 the fittest year for everyone here on AM
    After a year off, I'm back
  16. Registered User
    robmm's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    98
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
    Let's make 2013 the fittest year for everyone here on AM
    In on this!!! Just ordered 2 bottles of 17 and looking forward to a 8 week run good luck Gary, kill it bro!!
    Junior
  17. Registered User
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by robmm View Post
    In on this!!! Just ordered 2 bottles of 17 and looking forward to a 8 week run good luck Gary, kill it bro!!
    Thanks bro. I picked up my 2nd bottle today. Going beast mode on this stuff!!!
    After a year off, I'm back
  18. Registered User
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Answers
    0


    Name:  photo.JPG
Views: 412
Size:  51.4 KB
    Took this just after my workout this morning
    After a year off, I'm back
  19. Registered User
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Answers
    0


    Nothing too fancy this morning either. Want to work my body back into the gym without going crazy and hurting myself. Chest and Triceps today
    CHEST
    Smith Bench: 135x10 155x8 185x4 205x1 135x10
    Incline Bench: 135x3 115x5 (had to go down in weight, lost a little strength during my month off)
    Incline DB Fly: 20x8,8 25x8 30x8

    TRICEPS
    Cable Rope Pushdown: 60x12 65x12 70x10
    Standing French Press (using hammer curl bar): 2-10s each side: 10,10,10
    Life Fitness Tricep Machine: 80x12 90x12 100x12

    Feeling good, keeping dose at 1.5mL 4 times a day.
    After a year off, I'm back
  20. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Answers
    0


    In Bro! Kill it!
  21. Registered User
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    In Bro! Kill it!
    Welcome!!
    After a year off, I'm back
  22. Registered User
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Answers
    0


    After a year off, I'm back
  23. Registered User
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Answers
    0


    As far as DOMS from my workout Monday, I'm not noticing too much, a little in my forearms and outside of my biceps. I take that as a good thing, I can't stand DOMS.
    Also got a call yesterday with some awesome news but I cannot say what it is yet until its been made official. But I'm so very excited about it!!
    After a year off, I'm back
  24. Registered User
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Answers
    0


    Tomorrow is cardio day. Not going to just do, treadmill, bike (traditional cardio) Gonna switch it up a bit. Gonna do some jump rope, punch on the heavy bag....help me out, what other non-traditional cardio do you do? Also what ab exercises do you do. I want to have a wide variety of both cardio and ab exercises so I do not get burnt out on these.
    After a year off, I'm back
  25. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,572
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    First off, I want to give a BIG THANKS to BigMikeC and LG for letting me log my first pro hormone (PH-17). I'll be using PH-17 for my winter cut in getting ready for warmer weather and of course my beach body. I am going to pick up a second bottle so I can run it for the full 8 weeks. I will be dosing 1.5mL - 4 times a day. Start dosing tomorrow and start back at the gym Monday. I've been out of the gym for over a month and I'm going crazy!! I've had the bottle sitting on top of the fridge since I got it and when I open the fridge, the bottle is just staring at me...sometimes taunting me! I really wanted to start it right when I got it but I knew with Christmas coming, my diet would not be the best. But now that Christmas if over, no excuses. For PCT I will be sticking with LG and running Liquid Formadrol and Liquid T-911.
    Other supps that will be used...
    Multi from the National 3 letter nutritional center
    Creatine
    Protein
    Joint support (glucosamine, chondritin, white willow bark, MSM, Fish oil)

    Workouts schedule (M-F) will be at the gym @ 6am before work
    Monday - Back/Bis
    Tuesday - Cardio/Abs
    Wednesday - Chest/Tris
    Thursday - Cardio/Abs
    Friday - Shoulders/Legs
    Saturday - Cardio/Abs

    Diet will be as clean as I can get it.
    Planning on picking up a scale that measures BF next week, so I will post what my BF is then. My current weight is 215.

    I welcome anyone who wants to sub along for support, motivation, advise, jokes, etc. I'm also looking for my usual subbers
    My ultimate goal by the end of this run is to the in the best shape of my life!!!!
    Well well well.

    -Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  26. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,572
    Answers
    0


    [QUOTE="Cary K;3776135"]First off, I want to give a BIG THANKS to BigMikeC and LG for letting me log my first pro hormone (PH-17). I'll be using PH-17 for my winter cut in getting ready for warmer weather and of course my beach body. I am going to pick up a second bottle so I can run it for the full 8 weeks. I will be dosing 1.5mL - 4 times a day. Start dosing tomorrow and start back at the gym Monday. I've been out of the gym for over a month and I'm going crazy!! I've had the bottle sitting on top of the fridge since I got it and when I open the fridge, the bottle is just staring at me...sometimes taunting me! I really wanted to start it right when I got it but I knew with Christmas coming, my diet would not be the best. But now that Christmas if over, no excuses. For PCT I will be sticking with LG and running Liquid Formadrol and Liquid T-911.
    Other supps that will be used...
    Multi from the National 3 letter nutritional center
    Creatine
    Protein
    Joint support (glucosamine, chondritin, white willow bark, MSM, Fish oil)

    Workouts schedule (M-F) will be at the gym @ 6am before work
    Monday - Back/Bis
    Tuesday - Cardio/Abs
    Wednesday - Chest/Tris
    Thursday - Cardio/Abs
    Friday - Shoulders/Legs
    Saturday - Cardio/Abs

    Diet will be a
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  27. Registered User
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Well well well.

    -Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    There's Aaron
    After a year off, I'm back
  28. Registered User
    MrDead's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,517
    Answers
    0


    How goes it, in here...???
  29. Registered User
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    How goes it, in here...???
    There the DeadMan, welcome to my "cutting" party!
    After a year off, I'm back
  30. Registered User
    MIGUEL1J's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    399
    Answers
    0


    Good luck Cary. I'm in. Go hard. Can you also post how you feel physically and mentally while on ph 17. I stock up on ph 17 and 19 and plan on running it some time in late April early may. Good luck kill it
  31. Registered User
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MIGUEL1J View Post
    Good luck Cary. I'm in. Go hard. Can you also post how you feel physically and mentally while on ph 17. I stock up on ph 17 and 19 and plan on running it some time in late April early may. Good luck kill it
    Thanks Miguel and welcome. I will post how I'm feeling, not a problem
    After a year off, I'm back
  32. Registered User
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Answers
    0


    Cario day today! Took a different approach to my cardio. I started out with a warm-up of jumping jacks, punching on the heavy bag and a little jumping rope. Then I went back to my HS basketball days and ran various suicides down this hallway...


    Name:  image-1062841342.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  432.9 KB

    The various ways I did was, down and back.
    Down and back backwards.
    Sideways 'gallop' down and back
    Down and back, comming back switch sides 'defending'
    All these with a 5#DB

    Then I was walking by the stationary bike and I heard a sexy voice telling me to 'come here'
    This is what I saw on the readout...


    Name:  image-191076404.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  499.3 KB

    How can I ignore that? So, 15 mins and 3.47 miles later, my cardio session was over.

    I then did Nautilus ab machine
    90# 20,20,20
    Reverse ab crunches
    Leg lifts

    Feeling better every day I'm in the gym!
    After a year off, I'm back
  33. Registered User
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Answers
    0


    I am starting to notice some increased aggression. I was playing MarioKart on the Wii and I really noticed it when I kept getting hit with turtle shells when I was in first place...hahahaha
    After a year off, I'm back
  34. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,572
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Cario day today! Took a different approach to my cardio. I started out with a warm-up of jumping jacks, punching on the heavy bag and a little jumping rope. Then I went back to my HS basketball days and ran various suicides down this hallway...

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=72 517"/>

    The various ways I did was, down and back.
    Down and back backwards.
    Sideways 'gallop' down and back
    Down and back, comming back switch sides 'defending'
    All these with a 5#DB

    Then I was walking by the stationary bike and I heard a sexy voice telling me to 'come here'
    This is what I saw on the readout...

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=72 518"/>

    How can I ignore that? So, 15 mins and 3.47 miles later, my cardio session was over.

    I then did Nautilus ab machine
    90# 20,20,20
    Reverse ab crunches
    Leg lifts

    Feeling better every day I'm in the gym!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    I am starting to notice some increased aggression. I was playing MarioKart on the Wii and I really noticed it when I kept getting hit with turtle shells when I was in first place...hahahaha
    Crazy...
    I still have one sealed bottle of seventeen left from a trade I did...
    May try that one andro or epi next.

    -Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  35. Registered User
    robmm's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    98
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    I am starting to notice some increased aggression. I was playing MarioKart on the Wii and I really noticed it when I kept getting hit with turtle shells when I was in first place...hahahaha
    Lol
    Junior
  36. Registered User
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Answers
    0


    Feeling great today! Shoulders worked out this morning
    Standing Military Press: 45x10 65x10 75x10 85x6
    DB Lateral Raises: 20x10,10 25x8,8
    Arnold Press: 30x10,10 35x10 40x8
    E-Z Bar Front Delt Raises: 10s on each side x 10,10,10

    Pretty decent shoulder workout. Definately excited for this to really kick in. I do have some DOMS in my chest and tris today but I expected that.
    After a year off, I'm back
  37. Registered User
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Answers
    0


    Was supposed to do legs this morning too but I ran out of time - no excuses though. I'll hit 'em tomorrow
    After a year off, I'm back
  38. Registered User
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Answers
    0


    Keeping my diet in check
    Breakfast: 3 boiled eggs
    Mid-Morning Snack: Greek yogurt & fruit
    Lunch: can of tuna, broccoli, and ON protein w/skim milk
    Mid-Afternoon Snack: PROnom 23 protein and greek yogurt & fruit
    Dinner: whatever wife and I decide on - past 2 nights have been a bowl of pintos
    After a year off, I'm back
  39. Registered User
    BigMikeC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  254 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    401
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Was supposed to do legs this morning too but I ran out of time - no excuses though. I'll hit 'em tomorrow
    Probably good you didn't imo. Best to give legs thier own day! Their a very large muscle group and takes a lot out of your body trying to hit legs and any other major muscle group.
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
  40. Registered User
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    Probably good you didn't imo. Best to give legs thier own day! Their a very large muscle group and takes a lot out of your body trying to hit legs and any other major muscle group.
    Gotcha!
    After a year off, I'm back
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-23-2014, 04:43 PM
  2. Dragon93 cuts the fat with the help of LGs PH-17 Sponsored
    By Dragon93 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 01-21-2013, 10:16 AM
  3. Replies: 1727
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 02:37 PM
  4. Getting rid of PHs
    By dmilhouse in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-28-2005, 10:11 PM
  5. lg marketing product x beacsue of ph ban
    By sicosico in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-15-2004, 12:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in