52 Year Old Anteus Achilles Log

1. I just received 2 bottles of Antaeus Achilles in the mail yesterday. This is unsponsored and its my log to see if this stuff helps with some nagging sore joints in my shoulders and a "clicking" sound in my elbows that I've had for years now.

I noticed NutraPlanet has this on sale. Missed this sale by one week! Go figure.

Stay tuned fellas.

2. Update just 3 days into logging this: I thought it would take a week to get into by blood stream but no the shoulder is already improved. Just to clarify, my left shoulder has been sore as heck. If I bent my left arm and tried to raise it I would feel so much pain that I'd stop. Well this morning I could raise and lower it at will!! This is amazing for a 52 year old!

More later.
    •   

3. First bottle of Achilles is half gone. My shoulder pain is about half of what is was. Still feel and hear the "clicking" in my elbows but like I said, I've had this condition for over 7 years.

So far so good. I'm happy I can raise my arms up over my shoulders again without groaning.

4. Almost finished with 2 bottles.

Achilles made a difference with healing my shoulder problem. Sorry to say that the "cracking" in my elbows has not completely been eliminated but definitely has lessened.

Would I buy more? I'm planning on trying IForce Joint Health next before making that decision.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 52 Year Old 1Andro/550XD Log
    By kenpoengineer in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 180
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 05:09 PM
  2. 52 year old man wanting to start using anabolics
    By Jwilliams0805 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 01:14 PM
  3. 52 Years Old - Need Diet Tips/Help
    By dklein061 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5