Gokix Never Gives Up with SNS Alcar-500 & Thyrocaps (sponsored)

Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last

  1. DAY 31

    Dosed 2 thyrocaps and 2 alcar.

    Day 32

    Dosed 3 thryocaps and alcar.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    What's up Kix?! Still sick over here just checking on my logging girl?! Everything going good????

    - Valdez
    Ello ello and things are going alright, really can't complain. I think I have about a week left of supps. This week falls in line with my cycle so gonna be a bloated week.

    Going to be hitting back and chest twice a week now, just like I have my leg workouts set up. Thinking about adding in some wrist curls/barbell grips to help with my weak wrists as well.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    I switched up to some other non ON brand, i forget the name and my stomach is not liking it at all...
    Ack! I know the feeling.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post

    Ack! I know the feeling.
    Protein farts ftw
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Ello ello and things are going alright, really can't complain. I think I have about a week left of supps. This week falls in line with my cycle so gonna be a bloated week.

    Going to be hitting back and chest twice a week now, just like I have my leg workouts set up. Thinking about adding in some wrist curls/barbell grips to help with my weak wrists as well.
    Totally... I know exactly how you feel. Wait, um....

    - Valdez
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Totally... I know exactly how you feel. Wait, um....

    - Valdez
    Congratulations! Not pregnant

  7. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Protein farts ftw
    ... if you want to clear out a whole room quickly, then yes. lol.

  8. DAY 33

    Dosed 2 thyrocaps and alcar. Will dose another thyrocap and alcar before bed.


    OHP
    30x5
    40x5
    45x5

    Sumo DL
    70x10
    90x10
    110x10
    130x5
    150x1
    110x10
    90x10

    RDL
    70x10
    80x10
    80x10
    80x10

    Wide Stance GM
    30x10
    40x10
    40x10

    Stability Ball Reverse Hyperextensions
    3x12

    Planks
    3x30sec

    Tweaked something in the middle/lower area of my back during OHP. Feels okay now that I'm done working out but it was def hitting me during Sumo DLs as well. Gonna stretch it and hopefully that helps.
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Lmao!!! Thank God I'm not pregnant!!

    Sumo dead numbers look good Kix! With all the effort you're putting in and ACTUALLY working out I can't wait to see your final transformation!!!

    - Valdez
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Lmao!!! Thank God I'm not pregnant!!

    Sumo dead numbers look good Kix! With all the effort you're putting in and ACTUALLY working out I can't wait to see your final transformation!!!

    - Valdez
    How's the weight progression between sets? I don't use a formula, just going by feel.
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    How's the weight progression between sets? I don't use a formula, just going by feel.
    Its good to go by feel sometimes but I would definitely try a progressive routine sometime

    I'm just happy you're not using pink dumbbells

    - Valdez
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  12. DAY 34

    Dosed 2 thryocaps and alcar. Will dose another thyrocap and alcar before bed.

    Wide Grip Inverted Rows
    10,7


    BBR
    52x10
    52x10
    52x10


    Reverse Grip BBR
    42x10
    42x10
    42x10


    DB Floor Press + Fly (superset)
    18x10 / 18x10
    18x10 / 18x10
    18x10 / 18x10


    Skull Crushers
    18x12
    18x12
    18x12


    Cross Body Hammer Curls
    3x10


    Wrist Curls
    3x10




    Lower back still sore when I bent over to do rows so today was a lighter day. Added in some accessory work as well.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    DAY 34

    Dosed 2 thryocaps and alcar. Will dose another thyrocap and alcar before bed.

    Wide Grip Inverted Rows
    10,7


    BBR
    52x10
    52x10
    52x10


    Reverse Grip BBR
    42x10
    42x10
    42x10


    DB Floor Press + Fly (superset)
    18x10 / 18x10
    18x10 / 18x10
    18x10 / 18x10


    Skull Crushers
    18x12
    18x12
    18x12


    Cross Body Hammer Curls
    3x10


    Wrist Curls
    3x10




    Lower back still sore when I bent over to do rows so today was a lighter day. Added in some accessory work as well.
    are you changing angle between your regular and reverse grip rows? I love dorian style 45 degree rows...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    are you changing angle between your regular and reverse grip rows? I love dorian style 45 degree rows...
    Oh yeah, I remember watching that. I don't change the angles between regular and reverse grip. My back usually feels fine at 45* but the day before I had tweaked it during Military Presses so that's why.

  15. Au contraire Valdez...


  16. DAY 35

    Cardio. Dosed 3 thyrocaps and alcar.

    DAY 36

    Dosed 2 thryocaps and alcar. Will dose another thryocap/alcar before bed.

    DB Sumo Squats
    40x15
    40x15
    40x15
    40x15
    40x15
    40x15

    BB Lateral Lunge
    25x10
    30x10
    30x10

    DB Curtsy Lunge
    17x10
    17x10
    17x10

    BB Reverse Lunge
    40x10
    40x10

    Deadlifts
    115x10


    This was a long workout, but a good one. Left groin area was uncomfortably stretched during sumo squats and I'm not sure why because there were no problems with my right side. Could have gone up in weight but didn't want to risk it and pull something. Only did 2 sets of reverse lunges because I wanted to leave some energy for deadlifts. Finished off my workout with 10 reps of light DLs, controlled and reset every time. Need to stock up on more pre-wo, finished off my little tub today.
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Au contraire Valdez...

    That is the EXACT progression that needs to be seen more often!!!

    - Valdez
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  18. So I will be taking the next few days off to recover. Went snowboarding over the weekend and busted my ass quite a few times!! This morning I am super sore and bruised and everything hurts!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    So I will be taking the next few days off to recover. Went snowboarding over the weekend and busted my ass quite a few times!! This morning I am super sore and bruised and everything hurts!
    enjoy your time off!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  20. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    So I will be taking the next few days off to recover. Went snowboarding over the weekend and busted my ass quite a few times!! This morning I am super sore and bruised and everything hurts!
    Ha - That the reason I never Ski/snowboard

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements

  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    So I will be taking the next few days off to recover. Went snowboarding over the weekend and busted my ass quite a few times!! This morning I am super sore and bruised and everything hurts!
    Lol!!! That's why I don't snowboard anymore! I don't bounce back like I used to when I was younger lol! Rest that toosh lady!

    - Valdez
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  22. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811
    So I will be taking the next few days off to recover. Went snowboarding over the weekend and busted my ass quite a few times!! This morning I am super sore and bruised and everything hurts!
    Love snowboarding!! Haven't been in years tho unfortunately!

  23. HEY!!!!

    Just checking in on my girl!!! Snowboarding??? REALLY??? Super jealous cause I've never been!! Have a blast and be careful!!
    Love the pink dumbbell cartoon....

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Lol!!! That's why I don't snowboard anymore! I don't bounce back like I used to when I was younger lol! Rest that toosh lady!

    - Valdez
    But you're not that old? Trust me, I am resting it. Still kinda hurts to sit. lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Love snowboarding!! Haven't been in years tho unfortunately!
    You should def hit the slopes again! I had so much fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    HEY!!!!

    Just checking in on my girl!!! Snowboarding??? REALLY??? Super jealous cause I've never been!! Have a blast and be careful!!
    Love the pink dumbbell cartoon....
    Thanks for stopping in! Missed you around these parts

  25. DAY 37

    Dosed 2 thyrocaps and 2 alcar.

    WED LOG


    Inverted Rows (modified)
    10,6,5

    BBR

    52x10
    52x10
    52x10

    Reverse Grip BBR
    52x10
    52x10
    52x10

    Meadow Rows
    2x10

    One Arm Barbell Rows
    2x10

    DB Floor Press
    18x12
    18x12
    18x12

    DB Floor Fly
    18x10
    18x10
    18x10

    3 days off and I am back at it with an awesome back workout. Didn't lose too much strength but I did take it a bit easy today considering my biceps and wrist are still a bit sore from the weekend. I felt the soreness is my right bicep during barbell rows. Tried other row variations today as well to switch it up. I really notice my lats growing a bit when my arms are lifted which is super exciting for me! Will have to take pics soon to compare.

    I want to hit legs tomorrow but my knees are bruised up pretty badly still, so it will depend on how I feel tomorrow.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    DAY 37

    Dosed 2 thyrocaps and 2 alcar.

    WED LOG


    Inverted Rows (modified)
    10,6,5

    BBR

    52x10
    52x10
    52x10

    Reverse Grip BBR
    52x10
    52x10
    52x10

    Meadow Rows
    2x10

    One Arm Barbell Rows
    2x10

    DB Floor Press
    18x12
    18x12
    18x12

    DB Floor Fly
    18x10
    18x10
    18x10

    3 days off and I am back at it with an awesome back workout. Didn't lose too much strength but I did take it a bit easy today considering my biceps and wrist are still a bit sore from the weekend. I felt the soreness is my right bicep during barbell rows. Tried other row variations today as well to switch it up. I really notice my lats growing a bit when my arms are lifted which is super exciting for me! Will have to take pics soon to compare.

    I want to hit legs tomorrow but my knees are bruised up pretty badly still, so it will depend on how I feel tomorrow.
    Nice work,can't wait to see pics.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    But you're not that old? Trust me, I am resting it. Still kinda hurts to sit. lol



    You should def hit the slopes again! I had so much fun!



    Thanks for stopping in! Missed you around these parts
    I'll be 27 soon lol! Getting old!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    DAY 37

    Dosed 2 thyrocaps and 2 alcar.

    WED LOG


    Inverted Rows (modified)
    10,6,5

    BBR

    52x10
    52x10
    52x10

    Reverse Grip BBR
    52x10
    52x10
    52x10

    Meadow Rows
    2x10

    One Arm Barbell Rows
    2x10

    DB Floor Press
    18x12
    18x12
    18x12

    DB Floor Fly
    18x10
    18x10
    18x10

    3 days off and I am back at it with an awesome back workout. Didn't lose too much strength but I did take it a bit easy today considering my biceps and wrist are still a bit sore from the weekend. I felt the soreness is my right bicep during barbell rows. Tried other row variations today as well to switch it up. I really notice my lats growing a bit when my arms are lifted which is super exciting for me! Will have to take pics soon to compare.

    I want to hit legs tomorrow but my knees are bruised up pretty badly still, so it will depend on how I feel tomorrow.
    Nice Kix!!! Way to hey back in there!!! How them clothes fitting ya???

    - Valdez
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    I'll be 27 soon lol! Getting old!!!

    Nice Kix!!! Way to hey back in there!!! How them clothes fitting ya???

    - Valdez
    Oh 27! yeah, it's all down hill after that!!!

    Clothes are fitting about the same, although it looks like my butt and lats are getter bigger?! I see that as a plus. I'm out of thyrocaps and have a few caps of alcar left. Should finish them by the end of the weekend, get my weight recorded, and take some final pics and write a review up for ya.

  29. DAY 38 [yesterday]

    Dosed 2 thyrocaps and 2 alcar.

    RDL
    70x12
    70x12
    70x12
    70x12
    80x10

    Deadlifts
    120x5

    Swiss Ball Reverse Hyperextensions
    3x10

    This workout was a hot mess. Absolutely no energy going in and I struggled with the weights. One of those days where even putting the plates on felt like a mini-workout. Initially I planned to do sumo but after a few warm ups my inner thighs were feeling very tight and so that's why I did conventional instead. After 5 reps I was burnt out for whatever reason and ended it there.
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Oh 27! yeah, it's all down hill after that!!!

    Clothes are fitting about the same, although it looks like my butt and lats are getter bigger?! I see that as a plus. I'm out of thyrocaps and have a few caps of alcar left. Should finish them by the end of the weekend, get my weight recorded, and take some final pics and write a review up for ya.
    I know! I'm getting old lol!

    Glute and lat development would definitely be a plus in my book. The ladies are always shooting for that nice toned round boootay and now it sounds like you are getting just that!
    Keep it up!! With your lifts, work ethic and dedication, you will surely attain the goals you desire

    - Valdez
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 116
    Last Post: 12-18-2012, 06:40 PM
  2. Inspiration to others - .never give up
    By The Matrix in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-04-2012, 01:30 AM
  3. Flaweds Cuttin it UP with Alpha T2 and extras (half sponsored)
    By FlawedGrunt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 252
    Last Post: 12-30-2011, 09:05 AM
  4. LaneAnders Has Delicious Burps With SNS & RK-500
    By laneanders in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 09-25-2011, 12:08 AM
  5. Irish Cannon Teams-Up with LG Science's T-911! (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 722
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 11:37 PM
Log in
Log in