Gokix Never Gives Up with SNS Alcar-500 & Thyrocaps (sponsored)

Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Happy New Year everyone!! Whatever you end up doing be safe! See you in 2013!


  2. Hello woman
    •   
       


  3. DAY 13

    Just cardio today. Dosed 3 thyrocaps and 3 alcar.

    DAY 14

    Dosed 2 thyrocaps and 1 alcar pre-wo. Will dose another thyrocap and alcar before my post wo meal and another alcar before bed. Now onto my workout, the 1st workout of the New Year and it went splendidly.

    OHP
    30x5
    40x5
    50x3** PR
    50x3*
    40x5

    Sumo DL
    70x5
    90x5
    110x5
    130x5
    140x5
    150x3

    RDL

    70x10
    90x10
    100x9** PR
    90x10

    Wide Stance GM

    30x10
    30x10

    Stability Ball Reverse Hyperextensions

    3x10

    12 min cool down walk

    Probably the best workout I've had in a while! I set 2 PR's for OHP and RDL and even managed to do a 2nd PR set for OHP! My quads have been stiff as a board for the past few days after squats so I figured today would end up being a light day. I wasn't expecting Pr's at all! But I kept adding plates and was able to bang out rep after rep and I felt a lot stronger today despite the DOMs.

  4. DAY 15

    Dosed 2 thyrocaps and 2 alcar. Will dose another thyrocap and alcar before bedtime. Weight is steadily climbing back down to where it was before the holidays.


    Complexes

    Arm Swings (4x10)
    Suitcase Arm Swings (4x8)
    Reverse Lunges (4x5)
    Hang Clean + Press (4x5)
    Mountain Climbers 4x10 (1,2,3..)

    Stacker Planks 3x5
    Push/Pull Planks 3x5
    Twist Plank 2x5
    Renegade Rows 2x5
    Lying Leg Raises 10,10
    BB Hip Thrusts 30lbs 3x10,15,15

    My lower back is killing me after yesterday's workout. I stretched it out post wo but didn't think I needed to do anything further because I felt fine until I woke up this morning. Further irritated during suitcase arm swings and renegade rows. I think I started off too heavy with the side arm swings as well (20lbs each side) so I will lower the weights next time.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    DAY 15

    Dosed 2 thyrocaps and 2 alcar. Will dose another thyrocap and alcar before bedtime. Weight is steadily climbing back down to where it was before the holidays.


    Complexes

    Arm Swings (4x10)
    Suitcase Arm Swings (4x8)
    Reverse Lunges (4x5)
    Hang Clean + Press (4x5)
    Mountain Climbers 4x10 (1,2,3..)

    Stacker Planks 3x5
    Push/Pull Planks 3x5
    Twist Plank 2x5
    Renegade Rows 2x5
    Lying Leg Raises 10,10
    BB Hip Thrusts 30lbs 3x10,15,15

    My lower back is killing me after yesterday's workout. I stretched it out post wo but didn't think I needed to do anything further because I felt fine until I woke up this morning. Further irritated during suitcase arm swings and renegade rows. I think I started off too heavy with the side arm swings as well (20lbs each side) so I will lower the weights next time.
    Bad ass work out kix!!!! Hang clean and press?! **** yea

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position
    •   
       


  6. DAY 16

    Dosed 1 thyrocap pre-wo and 1 alcar post wo. Will dose another thyrocap and alcar before bed. I'm going to keep my doses to 2x a day instead of 3x a day and that should last me right to the end of January.


    BBR
    52x10
    57x10
    57x10

    Reverse Grip BBR
    52x10
    52x10
    52x10

    DB Floor Press
    22x10
    22x10
    22x10

    DB Floor Fly

    17x10
    17x10
    17x10

    Skull Crusher
    17x12
    17x12
    17x10

    DB Pull Over
    3x10 with 12lbs

    Inverted Rows
    8,5,5

    Wide Grip Inverted Rows
    5,4,5

    Pretty good workout. Low end on the inverted rows though. Lower back felt a little sore when I bent down to pick up the bar for Rows but not as bad as yesterday.

  7. thyrocaps look to be the same as shift...when i ran shift i always dosed 1-2 before bed. just started my thyrocaps today!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    thyrocaps look to be the same as shift...when i ran shift i always dosed 1-2 before bed. just started my thyrocaps today!!!
    I'm not familiar with Shift, but I take a thyrocap in the A.M. and another one a few hours later. Will you be logging thyrocaps?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    I'm not familiar with Shift, but I take a thyrocap in the A.M. and another one a few hours later. Will you be logging thyrocaps?
    log is up. my schedule is messed up from working 3rd shift and working out after work, i usually eat a decent sized meal close to bedtime...so taking a thyrocap or 2 before bed really works well for me. i dosed shift at 5 per day, but gonna start thyrocaps at 3 and see!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    log is up. my schedule is messed up from working 3rd shift and working out after work, i usually eat a decent sized meal close to bedtime...so taking a thyrocap or 2 before bed really works well for me. i dosed shift at 5 per day, but gonna start thyrocaps at 3 and see!!!

    Okay I'll be following. Interested to see how it works for you.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Okay I'll be following. Interested to see how it works for you.
    lol....sorry about the misspelling, but i think you will know what it is!!!! can't believe i did that...i never do that, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  12. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    DAY 16

    Dosed 1 thyrocap pre-wo and 1 alcar post wo. Will dose another thyrocap and alcar before bed. I'm going to keep my doses to 2x a day instead of 3x a day and that should last me right to the end of January.


    BBR
    52x10
    57x10
    57x10

    Reverse Grip BBR
    52x10
    52x10
    52x10

    DB Floor Press
    22x10
    22x10
    22x10

    DB Floor Fly

    17x10
    17x10
    17x10

    Skull Crusher
    17x12
    17x12
    17x10

    DB Pull Over
    3x10 with 12lbs

    Inverted Rows
    8,5,5

    Wide Grip Inverted Rows
    5,4,5

    Pretty good workout. Low end on the inverted rows though. Lower back felt a little sore when I bent down to pick up the bar for Rows but not as bad as yesterday.
    Another awesome workout Kix! Showing those thai bo chicks how its done

    Question though how are you getting these weights? BBR - Barbell Row, correct? So if a bar is 45, I'm lost lol...

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Another awesome workout Kix! Showing those thai bo chicks how its done

    Question though how are you getting these weights? BBR - Barbell Row, correct? So if a bar is 45, I'm lost lol...

    - Valdez
    Generic 7' one inch bar and weighs 20lbs + weighted plates. Thinking about updating with a few new things.

    Lol, what's wrong with Thai Bo?!?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Generic 7' one inch bar and weighs 20lbs + weighted plates. Thinking about updating with a few new things.

    Lol, what's wrong with Thai Bo?!?
    If you're Billy Blanks nothing lol!!!

    Glad we cleared that up I was confused... How is the progress coming kix?!

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  15. Hey lady! I am just seeing this now!!! Great log! :-D
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net

  16. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Okay I'll be following. Interested to see how it works for you.
    been dosing 2 caps am and 3 caps pm before bed of the thyrocaps. no sides, not really anything of note so far. well maybe a little more sweat, hard to tell it's so dammed cold here!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  17. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Okay I'll be following. Interested to see how it works for you.
    been dosing 2 caps am and 3 caps pm before bed of the thyrocaps. no sides, not really anything of note so far. well maybe a little more sweat, hard to tell it's so dammed cold here!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    If you're Billy Blanks nothing lol!!!

    Glad we cleared that up I was confused... How is the progress coming kix?!

    - Valdez
    Weight is sitting at 156 lbs, slowly coming down from the holidays. On that note I wore my yoga pants to go jogging yesterday and they felt a bit looser around the thighs, and I was all like 'hell yeah!', so that's good!

    Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
    Hey lady! I am just seeing this now!!! Great log! :-D
    Welcome Doc!

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    been dosing 2 caps am and 3 caps pm before bed of the thyrocaps. no sides, not really anything of note so far. well maybe a little more sweat, hard to tell it's so dammed cold here!!!
    Nice! Going full force. It's the same for me, I don't physically FEEL anything but I took it before bed last night and had crazy, random dreams haha.

  19. DAY 17

    Dosed 2 thyrocaps and 2 alcar.

    DAY 18

    Dosed 1 thyrocap and 1 alcar. Will dose another thyrocap and alcar before bed. These past two days I haven't had much of an appetite and being on a calorie cut I'm ALWAYS hungry. Could be that I eat the same things everyday so I don't really look forward to my meals so much!


    OHP
    30x5
    40x5
    45x5
    50x4
    55x1** PR

    Barbell Reverse Lunge
    50x10
    50x10
    50x10

    DB Lateral Lunge
    10x10
    10x10
    10x10

    DB Curtsy Lunge
    10x10
    10x10
    10x10

    DB Bulgarian Lunge
    5x10
    5x10
    5x10

    DB Sumo Squat
    20x12
    30x12
    30x12
    30x15
    30x12

    Obliterated legs today and even got a PR on OHP! Once the barbell passed my head it kind of just stuck there for what seemed liked ages but I pushed through it and got it up! Had a dull knee pain from early this morning so opted for sumo squats and that was much easier on my poor knees.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Weight is sitting at 156 lbs, slowly coming down from the holidays. On that note I wore my yoga pants to go jogging yesterday and they felt a bit looser around the thighs, and I was all like 'hell yeah!', so that's good!
    .
    That's great!!!!! I use clothes and the mirror as my determining factor and from the sounds of it; you girl are getting results!!!!!

    YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  21. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    DAY 17

    Dosed 2 thyrocaps and 2 alcar.

    DAY 18

    Dosed 1 thyrocap and 1 alcar. Will dose another thyrocap and alcar before bed. These past two days I haven't had much of an appetite and being on a calorie cut I'm ALWAYS hungry. Could be that I eat the same things everyday so I don't really look forward to my meals so much!


    OHP
    30x5
    40x5
    45x5
    50x4
    55x1** PR

    Barbell Reverse Lunge
    50x10
    50x10
    50x10

    DB Lateral Lunge
    10x10
    10x10
    10x10

    DB Curtsy Lunge
    10x10
    10x10
    10x10

    DB Bulgarian Lunge
    5x10
    5x10
    5x10

    DB Sumo Squat
    20x12
    30x12
    30x12
    30x15
    30x12

    Obliterated legs today and even got a PR on OHP! Once the barbell passed my head it kind of just stuck there for what seemed liked ages but I pushed through it and got it up! Had a dull knee pain from early this morning so opted for sumo squats and that was much easier on my poor knees.
    great workout and dedication to diet....these days there is no way in hell i could stick to eating the same plain food everyday-props!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  22. DAY 19

    Dosed 2 thyrocaps and 2 alcar. Day off and went to eat lunch for Dad's bday so ingested more carbs than usual!

    DAY 20

    Dosed 2 alcar and 1 thyrocap and will dose another thyrocap before bed.

    OHP
    30x5
    40x5
    40x5
    45x5
    50x2

    Sumo DL
    70x10
    90x5
    110x5
    110x5

    RDL
    70x10
    90x8
    90x8

    Wide Stance GM
    30x10
    40x10
    40x10

    Stability Ball Reverse Hyperextensions
    3x10

    Not such a great workout :\ I am still sore from Saturday's workout so I should have waited another day before hitting legs again because it def affected my workout today. I just wasn't feeling it and should have stuck to cardio or done a back/chest workout instead.

  23. it happens! just learn from it and keep at it!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    DAY 19

    Dosed 2 thyrocaps and 2 alcar. Day off and went to eat lunch for Dad's bday so ingested more carbs than usual!

    DAY 20

    Dosed 2 alcar and 1 thyrocap and will dose another thyrocap before bed.

    OHP
    30x5
    40x5
    40x5
    45x5
    50x2

    Sumo DL
    70x10
    90x5
    110x5
    110x5

    RDL
    70x10
    90x8
    90x8

    Wide Stance GM
    30x10
    40x10
    40x10

    Stability Ball Reverse Hyperextensions
    3x10

    Not such a great workout :\ I am still sore from Saturday's workout so I should have waited another day before hitting legs again because it def affected my workout today. I just wasn't feeling it and should have stuck to cardio or done a back/chest workout instead.
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
    it happens! just learn from it and keep at it!!!
    Agreed Kix focus on the effort you have put in thus far and be proud! You're already working much harder than the majority of people out there!!!!!! Keep it up chick and lets start getting some more loose clothing feedback!!!

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  25. Yo where you at KIX!!!!!

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  26. Heyyy Deezy

    Still taking my supps; thought I posted in here but when I hit reply last time nothing happened? Lower back soreness hit me about 2 hours after I finished last night's workout. I was pretty miserable. So right now I'm lathered up in ICY HOT, smelling pretty methol-y and clearing up sinuses at the same time. Surprisingly legs feel fine.

    Weight is not budging but I'm trying not to concentrate too much on scale weight right now or else I will drive myself bonkers. Still trying to hit the jean size I want by the end of this run though. Also interesting to note is, I have been hitting PR's all last week on exercises that I have been stuck on for months, like Overhead Press, so that's pretty cool... therefore I must be stronger and gaining muscle MASS which would explain the stall in weight loss and increases in strength... right?

    DAY 21


    Dosed 2 thyrocaps and alcar

    DAY 22

    Dosed 2 thyrocaps and alcar

    OHP
    30x5
    40x5
    50x4
    55x3** PR on reps

    Barbell Reverse Lunge
    60x10
    60x10
    70x10

    DB Lateral Lunge
    25x10
    25x10
    25x10

    DB Curtsy Lunge
    15x10
    15x10
    15x10

    DB Bulgarian Lunge
    10x10
    10x10
    10x10

    DB Sumo Squat
    20x10
    40x10
    50x10
    50x10
    50x10


    Legs have been smashed. Right quad felt really tight during BB lunges even though I stretched quite a bit before hand. Felt like something was going to give so I had to stretch it between sets. The tightness made curtsy lunges kind of difficult as well because it just felt like a rubber band ready to snap. Lots of stretching and foam rolling after I finished so hopefully I'm not too sore tomorrow. Also hit a new PR set for OHP. Attempted 60lbs, but... LOL... pushed it up like 2 inches and knew that it wasn't going to happen.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Heyyy Deezy

    Still taking my supps; thought I posted in here but when I hit reply last time nothing happened? Lower back soreness hit me about 2 hours after I finished last night's workout. I was pretty miserable. So right now I'm lathered up in ICY HOT, smelling pretty methol-y and clearing up sinuses at the same time. Surprisingly legs feel fine.

    Weight is not budging but I'm trying not to concentrate too much on scale weight right now or else I will drive myself bonkers. Still trying to hit the jean size I want by the end of this run though. Also interesting to note is, I have been hitting PR's all last week on exercises that I have been stuck on for months, like Overhead Press, so that's pretty cool... therefore I must be stronger and gaining muscle MASS which would explain the stall in weight loss and increases in strength... right?

    DAY 21

    Dosed 2 thyrocaps and alcar

    DAY 22

    Dosed 2 thyrocaps and alcar

    OHP
    30x5
    40x5
    50x4
    55x3** PR on reps

    Barbell Reverse Lunge
    60x10
    60x10
    70x10

    DB Lateral Lunge
    25x10
    25x10
    25x10

    DB Curtsy Lunge
    15x10
    15x10
    15x10

    DB Bulgarian Lunge
    10x10
    10x10
    10x10

    DB Sumo Squat
    20x10
    40x10
    50x10
    50x10
    50x10

    Legs have been smashed. Right quad felt really tight during BB lunges even though I stretched quite a bit before hand. Felt like something was going to give so I had to stretch it between sets. The tightness made curtsy lunges kind of difficult as well because it just felt like a rubber band ready to snap. Lots of stretching and foam rolling after I finished so hopefully I'm not too sore tomorrow. Also hit a new PR set for OHP. Attempted 60lbs, but... LOL... pushed it up like 2 inches and knew that it wasn't going to happen.
    Pr's left snd right.. our little kix has flipped the switch... BEASTMODE ON!

  28. DAY 23

    Day off. Dosed 2 thyrocaps and alcar.

    DAY 24

    Dosed 1 thyrocap and 1 alcar in the A.M. pre-wo. Will dose another thyrocap and alcar pre-bed.


    SUN

    Complexes:

    Box Jumps 4x10
    Mountain Climbers 4x10 (1,2,3,1)
    DB Swings 4x10
    DB Suitcase Swings 4x10
    DB Turkish Get Up 4x3 (L+R)
    Inverted Row Modified 4xfailure
    Bench Pushups 4xfailure


    DB Shrugs (2 sec holds) 3x10
    Lying Leg Raises 12,12,8

    This was meant to be a quick circuit workout but ended up as a full body workout to make up for taking off the day yesterday. Turkish get ups are a LOT harder than they look especially with added weight. They were the most challenging part of this work out.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    Pr's left snd right.. our little kix has flipped the switch... BEASTMODE ON!


    Remind me to flip it off before I go to sleep! :P

  30. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post


    Remind me to flip it off before I go to sleep! :P
    ha! that can be a problem...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 116
    Last Post: 12-18-2012, 07:40 PM
  2. Inspiration to others - .never give up
    By The Matrix in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-04-2012, 02:30 AM
  3. Flaweds Cuttin it UP with Alpha T2 and extras (half sponsored)
    By FlawedGrunt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 252
    Last Post: 12-30-2011, 10:05 AM
  4. LaneAnders Has Delicious Burps With SNS & RK-500
    By laneanders in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 09-25-2011, 01:08 AM
  5. Irish Cannon Teams-Up with LG Science's T-911! (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 722
    Last Post: 07-26-2011, 12:37 AM
Log in
Log in