1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Recover-D/Swoll-N Review

Last week I received a NLA sample of Recover-D and Swoll-N. The link is down for Recover-D so I wanted to post my thoughts since the product was really good!

Recover-D
    Taste 10/10... no lie. One of the best tasting proteins I've ever tried. I tend to be reserved and not venture away from the usual chocolate but this chocolate eclair was awesome.

Mixability 9/10... awesome, no clumps in milk. Took a few shakes but it really mixed well.

Value 8/10...could be more servings in a tub but the taste does make up for it. I will probably use it EOD when I buy it or on days when I really hit the gym hard. I'm training for special ops so 5/7 days I'm doing hard cardio and tons of lifting and body weights for reps. I'll probably use it on days that I do a long ruck/run/high reps, etc.

Overall 9/10... awesome stuff. The only draw back is the small amount of doses in a tub. But quality wise, this stuff is off the chain.

Swoll-N

Pump Intensity 10/10... I never get pumps from products and I've tried Agmatine before. This stuff was tens-fold better for some reason. I can't explain why. I'm not making it up, I had skin splitting pumps and veins showing that I haven't seen before. I used this on arms day so I could guage if it worked or not. Most of the time I can see some veins (i'm lean but genetically not very veiny) but this day I looked like a roadmap.

Lasting effects 10/10... two hours after the gym I got made fun of by a friend because my arms were stretching my shirt out... He made the comment during a meeting and it was kind of embarassing but also flattering... Pump lasted a good while and like I said, I never get a good pump from anything.

Value 10/10...I'd spend money on something that works...wouldn't you?

NLA seems like a legit company and they have really good products. This wasn't "sponsored" per say, but I volunteered to do a write-up because I felt like the product needed a good name since it worked so good.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.37%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

it's the nitrate!!!

i agree dammed good products!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.62%

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Last week I received a NLA sample of Recover-D and Swoll-N. The link is down for Recover-D so I wanted to post my thoughts since the product was really good!

Recover-D
    Taste 10/10... no lie. One of the best tasting proteins I've ever tried. I tend to be reserved and not venture away from the usual chocolate but this chocolate eclair was awesome.

Mixability 9/10... awesome, no clumps in milk. Took a few shakes but it really mixed well.

Value 8/10...could be more servings in a tub but the taste does make up for it. I will probably use it EOD when I buy it or on days when I really hit the gym hard. I'm training for special ops so 5/7 days I'm doing hard cardio and tons of lifting and body weights for reps. I'll probably use it on days that I do a long ruck/run/high reps, etc.

Overall 9/10... awesome stuff. The only draw back is the small amount of doses in a tub. But quality wise, this stuff is off the chain.

Swoll-N

Pump Intensity 10/10... I never get pumps from products and I've tried Agmatine before. This stuff was tens-fold better for some reason. I can't explain why. I'm not making it up, I had skin splitting pumps and veins showing that I haven't seen before. I used this on arms day so I could guage if it worked or not. Most of the time I can see some veins (i'm lean but genetically not very veiny) but this day I looked like a roadmap.

Lasting effects 10/10... two hours after the gym I got made fun of by a friend because my arms were stretching my shirt out... He made the comment during a meeting and it was kind of embarassing but also flattering... Pump lasted a good while and like I said, I never get a good pump from anything.

Value 10/10...I'd spend money on something that works...wouldn't you?

NLA seems like a legit company and they have really good products. This wasn't "sponsored" per say, but I volunteered to do a write-up because I felt like the product needed a good name since it worked so good.
    Thank you for reviewing our products and we are ecstatic to hear they worked well for you!
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NLA SWOLL-N review/log
    By hvactech in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 08:20 PM
  2. NLA Recover - D & Swoll N log/review
    By R1balla in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17