Valdez goes Back to the BASICS! No House Cats Allowed!!!!

Page 6 of 15 First ... 4567811 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

    I'm smarter than you though....


    - Valdez
    Well you went and ruined it
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  2. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,781
    Answers
    0

    Re: Valdez goes Back to the BASICS! No House Cats Allowed!!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Well you went and ruined it
    Hey, I'm sorry... I never meant to ruin it. Sometimes these things happen. There are plenty of other guys out there. You're going to be just fine.

    Its not me, its you...

    I'm sorry



    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  3. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,781
    Answers
    0

    Re: Valdez goes Back to the BASICS! No House Cats Allowed!!!!


    Fasted running time

    I had a little fast food last night to hit my goals...

    Shhhhhhhhhh

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

    Hey, I'm sorry... I never meant to ruin it. Sometimes these things happen. There are plenty of other guys out there. You're going to be just fine.

    Its not me, its you...

    I'm sorry

    - Valdez
    Thanks deezy. That's very thoughtful of you to say. I feel better now. Lol!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  5. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,781
    Answers
    0

    Re: Valdez goes Back to the BASICS! No House Cats Allowed!!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Thanks deezy. That's very thoughtful of you to say. I feel better now. Lol!
    Of course K-wol

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  6. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,781
    Answers
    0

    Re: Valdez goes Back to the BASICS! No House Cats Allowed!!!!


    3 mile jog 25 min and feeling good!!!

    I LOVE my five finger shoes with each and every run I can feel my feet getting stronger and used to striking the ground.

    Package in suckas!!!

    SNS Agmatine (re-up already using)
    SNS Creatine Monohydrate (same)
    SNS COP (new)
    SNS Citrulline Malate (new)
    SNS Beta Alanine (re-up)

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,623
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    3 mile jog 25 min and feeling good!!!

    I LOVE my five finger shoes with each and every run I can feel my feet getting stronger and used to striking the ground.

    Package in suckas!!!

    SNS Agmatine (re-up already using)
    SNS Creatine Monohydrate (same)
    SNS COP (new)
    SNS Citrulline Malate (new)
    SNS Beta Alanine (re-up)

    - Valdez
    Running outdoors is the only application I could see those shoes being appropriate for. They just look silly, IMO.

    Btw, 3 miles in 25 min is crushing my friend. I'm impressed.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  8. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,781
    Answers
    0

    Re: Valdez goes Back to the BASICS! No House Cats Allowed!!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Running outdoors is the only application I could see those shoes being appropriate for. They just look silly, IMO.

    Btw, 3 miles in 25 min is crushing my friend. I'm impressed.
    Ever tried them? Look silly? You're silly nothing beats them for running, walking and dead lifts. I'm telling you just get some solid black ones they're not that bad.

    Thanks for the compliment my man!!! I surely can't be firefighting and not have any endurance or coaching athletes while being a bum lol!!! That was just a jog my last timed two mile was 13:08... Being 186 and still being able to run is a pretty decent accomplishment in itself lol.

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  9. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,582
    Answers
    0


    Can't believe i missed this
  10. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,676
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

    Ever tried them? Look silly? You're silly nothing beats them for running, walking and dead lifts. I'm telling you just get some solid black ones they're not that bad.

    Thanks for the compliment my man!!! I surely can't be firefighting and not have any endurance or coaching athletes while being a bum lol!!! That was just a jog my last timed two mile was 13:08... Being 186 and still being able to run is a pretty decent accomplishment in itself lol.

    - Valdez
    186lb with a 13min 3 mile?! Dame!
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  11. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    186lb with a 13min 3 mile?! Dame!
    13 min 2 mile.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  12. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,781
    Answers
    0

    Re: Valdez goes Back to the BASICS! No House Cats Allowed!!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Can't believe i missed this
    Sup?!

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    186lb with a 13min 3 mile?! Dame!
    Whoa!!! Yea I don't run, I hover

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    13 min 2 mile.
    What's your two mile Jim?

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  13. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

    Sup?!

    Whoa!!! Yea I don't run, I hover

    What's your two mile Jim?

    - Valdez
    I have no idea....my last timed was in January. It was around a 13:40. Haven't ran anything shorter than 4 since so it's probably taken a dive, ill find out after leave.

    I honestly don't know how you do it, I hate running distance. Always was more of a short distance runner (<400M)
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,623
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

    Ever tried them? Look silly? You're silly nothing beats them for running, walking and dead lifts. I'm telling you just get some solid black ones they're not that bad.

    Thanks for the compliment my man!!! I surely can't be firefighting and not have any endurance or coaching athletes while being a bum lol!!! That was just a jog my last timed two mile was 13:08... Being 186 and still being able to run is a pretty decent accomplishment in itself lol.

    - Valdez
    We make fun of one of my fat friends who wears them all the time, he looks like the definition of silly in them so that's all in see when I hear of them. Plus all the trainers at my old gym wore them, 90% of which looked like they couldn't spell nutrition. So, you can see how they are synonymous in my mind

    My cousin does a lot of outdoors stuff and he loves them, maybe when I'm back home I'll give them a try...I'd rather spend my $$$ on more Creatine mono
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  15. Registered User
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    944
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    3 mile jog 25 min and feeling good!!!

    I LOVE my five finger shoes with each and every run I can feel my feet getting stronger and used to striking the ground.

    Package in suckas!!!

    SNS Agmatine (re-up already using)
    SNS Creatine Monohydrate (same)
    SNS COP (new)
    SNS Citrulline Malate (new)
    SNS Beta Alanine (re-up)

    - Valdez


    Sounds like an early Christmas up in here.....up in here.....
  16. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,582
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    Sup?!

    - Valdez
    Oh you know in for the epic gainz
  17. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,781
    Answers
    0

    Re: Valdez goes Back to the BASICS! No House Cats Allowed!!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    We make fun of one of my fat friends who wears them all the time, he looks like the definition of silly in them so that's all in see when I hear of them. Plus all the trainers at my old gym wore them, 90% of which looked like they couldn't spell nutrition. So, you can see how they are synonymous in my mind

    My cousin does a lot of outdoors stuff and he loves them, maybe when I'm back home I'll give them a try...I'd rather spend my $$$ on more Creatine mono
    Definitely man, A LOT of tools where them for sure. It kind of sucks because it does give them that image...

    LOVE the mono!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Sounds like an early Christmas up in here.....up in here.....
    Hell yea!

    Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Oh you know in for the epic gainz
    Right place, right time bud!

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  18. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,340
    Answers
    0


    Nice to see the products arrived! Now the real fun can start. Enjoy the holidays man.
  19. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,701
    Answers
    0


    That's a "Who's Who" list for a preworkout you got there Deez. I'm a firm believer in COP for endurance myself. The CitMal and BA are also great lactic buffers.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  20. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,781
    Answers
    0

    Re: Valdez goes Back to the BASICS! No House Cats Allowed!!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Nice to see the products arrived! Now the real fun can start. Enjoy the holidays man.
    You too my brother and hell yes!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    That's a "Who's Who" list for a preworkout you got there Deez. I'm a firm believer in COP for endurance myself. The CitMal and BA are also great lactic buffers.
    Indeed good sir! You better start getting some testosterone boosters up in this place man!!!


    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  21. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,781
    Answers
    0

    Re: Valdez goes Back to the BASICS! No House Cats Allowed!!!!


    Christmas Eve chest day

    BP 185x10
    225x7
    235x6

    Dips BW x30x25x18

    Incline hammer 180 x12 x12 x12

    Peck Deck 170x10x10x10

    Triceps Push downs 190x12 x8x6

    I lost feeling in my triceps at this point lol

    Single arm pull downs 40x10x10 x10

    Merry Christmas guys! God bless you and yours

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  22. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,354
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez
    Christmas Eve chest day

    BP 185x10
    225x7
    235x6

    Dips BW x30x25x18

    Incline hammer 180 x12 x12 x12

    Peck Deck 170x10x10x10

    Triceps Push downs 190x12 x8x6

    I lost feeling in my triceps at this point lol

    Single arm pull downs 40x10x10 x10

    Merry Christmas guys! God bless you and yours

    - Valdez
    Killed it! Nice work man!

    Merry Christmas bro.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  23. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,525
    Answers
    0


    Very nice workout! Strong tris
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  24. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,582
    Answers
    0


    Killer workout deezy!!
  25. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,624
    Answers
    0


    going to be doing a lot of 7lb presses today....



    merry christmas
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  26. Registered User
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,694
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    3 mile jog 25 min and feeling good!!!

    I LOVE my five finger shoes with each and every run I can feel my feet getting stronger and used to striking the ground.

    - Valdez
    Do you use these to run on pavement or trails?
    Squats do a booty good.
  27. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post

    Do you use these to run on pavement or trails?
    Both.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  28. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,781
    Answers
    0

    Re: Valdez goes Back to the BASICS! No House Cats Allowed!!!!


    Sitting in my truck collecting myself to drive to grab dinner lol... Killed myself tonight

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  29. Registered User
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,393
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Sitting in my truck collecting myself to drive to grab dinner lol... Killed myself tonight

    - Valdez
    Attaboy! Kill it!! You better post that ish tonight ! Lovin this log!

    ~ MANotaur
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  30. Registered User
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,694
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Sitting in my truck collecting myself to drive to grab dinner lol... Killed myself tonight

    - Valdez
    What's for dinner? I sooo am not in the mood to cook when I get back home.
    Squats do a booty good.
  31. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,781
    Answers
    0

    Re: Valdez goes Back to the BASICS! No House Cats Allowed!!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    Attaboy! Kill it!! You better post that ish tonight ! Lovin this log!

    ~ MANotaur
    Collected lol!!!! I literally had to haul ass to the nearest gas station and down some chocolate milk for some energy lol!!!

    Thanks for following Man! I have some supplement updates to do as well

    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    What's for dinner? I sooo am not in the mood to cook when I get back home.
    Carbs baby!!!! Carbs, carbs, carbs and protein THAT is for dinner! Cooking now!!!

    Whole grain pasta with ground up turkey and homemade sauce with a spinach side salad!!!

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  32. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,676
    Answers
    0


    Yo thats what i had! Pasta with 8oz of shredded chicken, always my postworkout meal lol
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  33. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,781
    Answers
    0

    Re: Valdez goes Back to the BASICS! No House Cats Allowed!!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Yo thats what i had! Pasta with 8oz of shredded chicken, always my postworkout meal lol
    200g total carbs just for dinner

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  34. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,582
    Answers
    0


    I had turkey chili....Mmmm chili
  35. Registered User
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    200g total carbs just for dinner

    - Valdez
    very nice!i went to golden corral tonight and smashed so much food.But i have came down with a stomach bug i think bc it didnt settle like it usually does!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  36. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,781
    Answers
    0

    Re: Valdez goes Back to the BASICS! No House Cats Allowed!!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    very nice!i went to golden corral tonight and smashed so much food.But i have came down with a stomach bug i think bc it didnt settle like it usually does!
    Buffet food poisoning lmao!!!

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  37. Registered User
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Buffet food poisoning lmao!!!

    - Valdez
    haha,wouldnt doubt it.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  38. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,781
    Answers
    0

    Re: Valdez goes Back to the BASICS! No House Cats Allowed!!!!


    Supplement update:

    Citrulline malate - has definitely increased my rep capacity. The effects are absolutely noticeable and very real. My last chest and triceps workout I was able to bang out many more reps than the previous weeks. Strength has not been increased outside of the norm but the ability to do more reps certainly has.

    This isn't my first time using although it is my first time using it in bulk.

    COP due the endurance effects of citrulline malate will have to tested out a little bit further and on a chest day to be able to say with more certainty.

    What I can say about this workout is endurance was definitely up. Whether the effects had to do with the COP yet is still to be determined.

    Deadlifts
    225x15
    275x12
    305x4x3

    My back was cashed by the time i hit 305 lol. Like i said though endurance was way up.

    Pull ups (switched grips) wide grip
    BW x12x9x6

    Close grip pull downs
    170x11x8x5

    Cable rows
    130x15x15x15

    Im really enjoying the higher rep work and think i may switch to a hypertrophy based workout for a bit to give myself a break from the lower rep zone for a while

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  39. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,781
    Answers
    0

    Re: Valdez goes Back to the BASICS! No House Cats Allowed!!!!


    Ended the day at about 3400 kcals which is more than i would have liked but i needed to carb up a bit so whatever

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  40. Registered User
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Supplement update:

    Citrulline malate - has definitely increased my rep capacity. The effects are absolutely noticeable and very real. My last chest and triceps workout I was able to bang out many more reps than the previous weeks. Strength has not been increased outside of the norm but the ability to do more reps certainly has.

    This isn't my first time using although it is my first time using it in bulk.

    COP due the endurance effects of citrulline malate will have to tested out a little bit further and on a chest day to be able to say with more certainty.

    What I can say about this workout is endurance was definitely up. Whether the effects had to do with the COP yet is still to be determined.

    Deadlifts
    225x15
    275x12
    305x4x3

    My back was cashed by the time i hit 305 lol. Like i said though endurance was way up.

    Pull ups (switched grips) wide grip
    BW x12x9x6

    Close grip pull downs
    170x11x8x5

    Cable rows
    130x15x15x15

    Im really enjoying the higher rep work and think i may switch to a hypertrophy based workout for a bit to give myself a break from the lower rep zone for a while

    - Valdez
    Nice work,I love me some cm,a must have in my stash!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Back to the Basics: Part 3 Roles of Protein and Protein Metabolism
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-26-2004, 04:28 AM
  2. Back to the Basics: Part 2 Protein Digestion and Synthesis
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-14-2004, 02:00 PM
  3. Back to the Basics: Part 2 Protein Digestion and Synthesis
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-11-2004, 03:02 AM
  4. Back to the Basics: Part I - Protein and its Structure
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-09-2004, 12:11 PM
  5. Back to the Basics: Part I - Protein and its Structure
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-09-2004, 04:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in