NLA ULTIMATE STACK - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

NLA ULTIMATE STACK

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post

I'm excited to become a Job Creator soon. It is tough though when your company is getting slammed by Federal Tax plus California State Income Tax.
    Well when you can hook some of us up with a nice 40k a year job ill put my resume in specially since you guys have me addicted to swoll-n
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm excited to become a Job Creator soon. It is tough though when your company is getting slammed by Federal Tax plus California State Income Tax.

lol...i have heard about california taxes!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

day 14:

BABY DAY

3:30 this morning my daughter in law went into labor. my wife and i went to see her, my wife stayed i left for gym!!!

knew i didn't have a lot of time so i got in a decent workout with a nice mix of upper and lower body. got me a good pump, and felt really good about getting this workout in, i really needed it.

getting ready to go back to hospital and wait for my newest grandaughter...

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Merry Christmas grandpa!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Congratulations Gramps! Like AZ said, Its a wonderful christmas Present!
  6. Diamond Member

thanks guys!!!

they are giving her drugs for pain and to induce labor....looks like around 6-8 pm when she will be having her coming out party
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    thanks guys!!!

they are giving her drugs for pain and to induce labor....looks like around 6-8 pm when she will be having her coming out party
    This has got to be the best present on Christmas! Merry Christmas Grandpa!

All the best from NLA!
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  8. Diamond Member

This has got to be the best present on Christmas! Merry Christmas Grandpa!

All the best from NLA!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS

baby got stuck on pelvis bone, had to do c-section...born at 11:29 12/24/12. eyes wide open and arms and legs flapping, got good lungs, lol. mommy is tired but also doing well. grandbaby is healthy and beautiful.

i think my son needs a valium, other than that everything is terrific!!! life is good!!!

going to spend time at hospital and with family today so no workout of any kind going to happen...

will have to start hitting cardio hard, i weighed in today up 10lbs, and i plan on eating and enjoying myself today!!!!

btw-appetite and libido are as high as i can ever remember....hungry and horny, lol.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

congrats gramps, my son was a Xmas baby too

enjoy the holidays
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  10. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    congrats gramps, my son was a Xmas baby too

enjoy the holidays
    thank you!!!
    you too

oh yeah...an even 7lbs and 20 inches!!!!
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

baby got stuck on pelvis bone, had to do c-section...born at 11:29 12/24/12. eyes wide open and arms and legs flapping, got good lungs, lol. mommy is tired but also doing well. grandbaby is healthy and beautiful.

i think my son needs a valium, other than that everything is terrific!!! life is good!!!

going to spend time at hospital and with family today so no workout of any kind going to happen...

will have to start hitting cardio hard, i weighed in today up 10lbs, and i plan on eating and enjoying myself today!!!!

btw-appetite and libido are as high as i can ever remember....hungry and horny, lol.
    Damn you got the Triple H...Happy, Horny, and Hungry...doesn't get better!

merry christmas!
    www.nlaperformance.com
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Merry Christmas to all AM members! The best present NLA Performance received today was the warm reception and overwhelming support from all AM members!

We have a special deal Christmas day deal going on for all AM members:
    -You get a FREE SWOLL-N with your order today only.
    -To claim your free SWOLL-N, leave a message with your order letting us know that you are from AM!
    -Deal only available on our website: www.nlaperformance.com
    -Remember we have a ongoing Holiday sale enter code 'XMAS20' for 20% off your order plus a free SWOLL-N if you place an order today.

Merry Christmas from NLA Performance!
    www.nlaperformance.com
  13. New Member

Re: NLA ULTIMATE STACK

Got my order in!
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Congrats Papa! Nothing more joyous than seeing a baby come in to the world. Glad everything is good!

On a side note, your up ten lbs since starting this stack! Wowzers, I need to start eating lol
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wildfox View Post
    Got my order in!
    Well let your mission for hugeness begin!
    www.nlaperformance.com
  16. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Congrats Papa! Nothing more joyous than seeing a baby come in to the world. Glad everything is good!

On a side note, your up ten lbs since starting this stack! Wowzers, I need to start eating lol
    10lbs...14 days....i think that works out to around .75 per day. but i have been eating massive amounts of food, even for me.

today i substituted snow shoveling for the cardio i had planned...i didn't time how long i shoveled but it had to be at least an hour and a half.
  17. Diamond Member

Damn you got the Triple H...Happy, Horny, and Hungry...doesn't get better!

merry christmas!
    i can top that...add in another H for healthy. everyone seems to be getting sick, i feel great!!!

the way i have been eating 4h might come in handy, i can raise my own livestock!!!!
  18. Diamond Member

btw-today is:

day:
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

10lbs...14 days....i think that works out to around .75 per day. but i have been eating massive amounts of food, even for me.

today i substituted snow shoveling for the cardio i had planned...i didn't time how long i shoveled but it had to be at least an hour and a half.
    Nice gains! And sucks about the cardio, I hate shoveling snow lol. But guarentee you had a good workout there
  20. Diamond Member

Nice gains! And sucks about the cardio, I hate shoveling snow lol. But guarentee you had a good workout there
    it was at least 4 inches but with gusts of wind at 35-40 mph it is hard to gauge, but it was the wet kind and after around 30 minutes started feeling plenty heavy, lol.
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

congrats gramps. Awesome christmas present.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  22. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    congrats gramps. Awesome christmas present.
    lol...yup.

new grandbaby makes me feel 10 years younger...really happy for my son, he was really sweating bullets!!!

feeling really pumped from all the snow shovelling, i had forgotten how much work it is, lol.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

it was at least 4 inches but with gusts of wind at 35-40 mph it is hard to gauge, but it was the wet kind and after around 30 minutes started feeling plenty heavy, lol.
    I bet, here in MO we had a 100% chance of snow. What happened, nada!
  24. Diamond Member

I bet, here in MO we had a 100% chance of snow. What happened, nada!
    that is what happened to us with rain this year...

hey i just heard that supp-d v2 has more agmatine, more stim, and tastes great...damn,

stay thirsty, my friends!!!!!!
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

that is what happened to us with rain this year...

hey i just heard that supp-d v2 has more agmatine, more stim, and tastes great...damn,

stay thirsty, my friends!!!!!!
    I know, its got real excited. I'm a stim junkie anyways but with added pumps to go with, and combining v2 with swoll-n I should be looking real good soon haha
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

I know, its got real excited. I'm a stim junkie anyways but with added pumps to go with, and combining v2 with swoll-n I should be looking real good soon haha
    cant wait to see how the new formula works for people,may have to check it out myself.stim junkies unit!!!!!!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  27. Diamond Member

actually i have been pretty pleased with the level of energy from 2 scoops of og supp-d...this is not to say that more would not be welcome, lol.

but it is the total package not just the energy that makes supp-d so good....and now it looks like it will be even better!!!

will the price stay the same?
  28. Diamond Member

day 16:

this was one of the best workouts i have had in a very long time...i just plain felt strong. went to nifs and started lifting, weights just felt light so i added more weight and did more reps. i haven't pushed myself that hard for quite some time. i am impressed by how i am responding to this stack.

tomorrow i will definately be doing some serious cardio, can't believe how much weight i have gained...appetite has calmed down some but still way up along with libido...but i am most impressed by the strength gains, never expected that!!!!
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

day 16:

this was one of the best workouts i have had in a very long time...i just plain felt strong. went to nifs and started lifting, weights just felt light so i added more weight and did more reps. i haven't pushed myself that hard for quite some time. i am impressed by how i am responding to this stack.

tomorrow i will definately be doing some serious cardio, can't believe how much weight i have gained...appetite has calmed down some but still way up along with libido...but i am most impressed by the strength gains, never expected that!!!!
    Hell yeah! Loven ur cycle aswell! To be honest I'm up 6 lbs also. Only 38 more lbs to reach my goal weight of 270
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

actually i have been pretty pleased with the level of energy from 2 scoops of og supp-d...this is not to say that more would not be welcome, lol.

but it is the total package not just the energy that makes supp-d so good....and now it looks like it will be even better!!!

will the price stay the same?
    The price will stay the same my friend! Loven that!
  31. Diamond Member

The price will stay the same my friend! Loven that!
    hopefully it gets released very soon...i am running low on supp-d!!!!
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

hopefully it gets released very soon...i am running low on supp-d!!!!
    We are shooting for a Jan 15 release date big dawg! Also we are changing up all of our labels so look out for the new faced NLA Performance products!
    www.nlaperformance.com
  33. Diamond Member

We are shooting for a Jan 15 release date big dawg! Also we are changing up all of our labels so look out for the new faced NLA Performance products!
    nice!!!

guess i will have to get some supp-d og to last until then!!!
  34. Diamond Member

went a little crazy today. loaded up on 2 scoops supp-d/3caps swoll-n/2 caps t-blast and started shoveling my driveway...[we got another 5 inches of snow]. did the driveway and my sidewalks, then did my neighbors who are handicapped..still feeling energetic i did my in-laws driveway...then did my wifes aunts diveway and walks. my brother in law and i then went and did some of the old folks walks that we know. i swear i think i did 7-8 hours of snow shoveling, talk about a back workout!!! came home drank 2 scoops recover-d, took a nice hot bath, ate 3 cheeseburgers and went to bed...slept like a rock!!!

i can't believe how good my endurance and recovery is getting to be, my back is a little stiff and sore but really not nearly as bad as i expected it to be....

i started getting back pumps when i 1st started but i worked through it, by the time i was done i had a truely awesome upper body pump, lol.

not bad for a 54 year old geezer, if i do say so myself!!!!
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

went a little crazy today. loaded up on 2 scoops supp-d/3caps swoll-n/2 caps t-blast and started shoveling my driveway...[we got another 5 inches of snow]. did the driveway and my sidewalks, then did my neighbors who are handicapped..still feeling energetic i did my in-laws driveway...then did my wifes aunts diveway and walks. my brother in law and i then went and did some of the old folks walks that we know. i swear i think i did 7-8 hours of snow shoveling, talk about a back workout!!! came home drank 2 scoops recover-d, took a nice hot bath, ate 3 cheeseburgers and went to bed...slept like a rock!!!

i can't believe how good my endurance and recovery is getting to be, my back is a little stiff and sore but really not nearly as bad as i expected it to be....

i started getting back pumps when i 1st started but i worked through it, by the time i was done i had a truely awesome upper body pump, lol.

Damn Bro! You are a genuine good guy. Need a few more ppl like urself in this world. You strait killed it. I bet you slept like a baby. Nice workout lol
  36. Diamond Member

Damn Bro! You are a genuine good guy. Need a few more ppl like urself in this world. You strait killed it. I bet you slept like a baby. Nice workout lol
    i think i am doing penance for some of the bad stuff i did when i was drinking...besides i get a nice reward of knowing i did something to help soemone else out a little....you reap what you sow!!!!

i genuinely thank you for the kind words, and yes i did sleep like a rock-getting ready to go sleep some more!!!!
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I feel like a chump after reading that. I need to get back on my cardio tip!
    www.nlaperformance.com
  38. Diamond Member

I feel like a chump after reading that. I need to get back on my cardio tip!
    lol...i am feeling it today!!!!

just gonna watch the colts and do a little [very little] treadmil time...unbelievably, i actually gained another lb from yesterday....damn!!!
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

i think i am doing penance for some of the bad stuff i did when i was drinking...besides i get a nice reward of knowing i did something to help soemone else out a little....you reap what you sow!!!!

i genuinely thank you for the kind words, and yes i did sleep like a rock-getting ready to go sleep some more!!!!
    I need to do more for all the **** I've done lol
  40. Diamond Member

I need to do more for all the **** I've done lol
    it's kind of amazing the way my life has changed since i quit drinking, at one time my own parents were ready to disown me, lol. now i meet people and they don't believe me when i tell them what a mean, miserable sob i used to be...i just laugh and tell them thanks!!!

don't believe it when you hear people can't change!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for 2 AM members to log/review NLA Ultimate Stack...
    By NLAFounder in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 08:48 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 07:26 PM
  3. The New ULTIMATE STACK by NLA now contains ROCOVER-D Protein!!!
    By power205 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-09-2012, 05:22 PM
  4. NLA Ultimate stack
    By MichaelMurphy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2012, 08:54 PM