Packers get's PNI Smacked!! Prodigy, Thermadex, Paragon Log

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,968
    Rep Power
    1463843
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    62.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Packers get's PNI Smacked!! Prodigy, Thermadex, Paragon Log


    Ok guys finally my goodies have arrived. I will be logging the following:

    PNI Paragon (90 Caps)

    PNI Thermadex (60 Caps)

    PNI Prodigy (25 Servings)

    Let's see what I can do with this Arsenal!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP


  2. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,814
    Rep Power
    7275603
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    27.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    awesome,im in here for sure.i love me some prodigy and cant wait to try the others,what flavor did ya get?
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  3. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977798
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.7%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Oh hell yeah!!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    bigswole30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    503
    Rep Power
    187904
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    61.57%

    What is your primary goal with this arsenal?

    Looking forward to your results!!
  5. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,029
    Rep Power
    1873504
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    hello Pack
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  6. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,968
    Rep Power
    1463843
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    62.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    I got the Blueberry!!!!! It's awesome. I had a sample of it come in an Orbit order while back and was like damnnnn. I ended up using the fruit punch for few times, but I think the blueberry is awesome. I'm looking for the pwo and thermo to give a push in this decreasing bf, while the da to help me maintain strength.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  7. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,814
    Rep Power
    7275603
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    27.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I got the Blueberry!!!!! It's awesome. I had a sample of it come in an Orbit order while back and was like damnnnn. I ended up using the fruit punch for few times, but I think the blueberry is awesome. I'm looking for the pwo and thermo to give a push in this decreasing bf, while the da to help me maintain strength.
    can not wait to see the results.blueberry is tha bomb,watermelon is good too!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  8. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331723
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    73.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Good luck with this stack Packers !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  9. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,968
    Rep Power
    1463843
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    62.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Today was a good day!! I had a church Christmas play then went to eat with the Mrs. Only bad thing was my Falcons got smacked. I don't know if they were even really playing, since they already clinched their playoff spot. All I know is Cam newton went off with a heck of a game. It's funny cause I'm from Bama and a huge Auburn fan. So I'm glad for him but hate that my falcons lost. Now only hope my Packers can win tonight! Anyway went to gym and hit up chest and tri's! I had my uro nurse call me Friday saying my blood work was good and for me to NOT INCREASE my trt dose any lol. It was right under 1300.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  10. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,968
    Rep Power
    1463843
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    62.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    So far I have been dosing Paragon three caps a day spread out, and therm 1 cap. May go to two a day on those. Blueberry Prodigy has become my favorite flavor by far! This stuff kicks in man I can feel the tingles and then boooooom the explosion starts!Chest:


    Incline barbell presses: 155 lbs x 8 185 lbs x 6 205 lbs x 4 245 lbs x 2

    flat db bench press: 70 lbs x 10,10,10

    peck deck: 137.5 lbs x 10,10,10

    high pulley cable crossovers: 50 lbs x 10,10,10

    triceps:

    machine dips: 120 lbs 10,10,10

    v bar press downs: 130 lbs x 10,10,10

    reverse bar high pully cable curls: 120 lbs x 15,15,15

    ez bar skull crushers: 70 lbs x 8,8,8
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  11. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977798
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.7%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    So far I have been dosing Paragon three caps a day spread out, and therm 1 cap. May go to two a day on those. Blueberry Prodigy has become my favorite flavor by far! This stuff kicks in man I can feel the tingles and then boooooom the explosion starts!Chest:


    Incline barbell presses: 155 lbs x 8 185 lbs x 6 205 lbs x 4 245 lbs x 2

    flat db bench press: 70 lbs x 10,10,10

    peck deck: 137.5 lbs x 10,10,10

    high pulley cable crossovers: 50 lbs x 10,10,10

    triceps:

    machine dips: 120 lbs 10,10,10

    v bar press downs: 130 lbs x 10,10,10

    reverse bar high pully cable curls: 120 lbs x 15,15,15

    ez bar skull crushers: 70 lbs x 8,8,8
    Beautiful workout my brother glad your enjoying PNI products...give paragon about 2 weeks and you will feel it...I love the anti E in it it's great
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  12. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461557
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    95.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Subbed for my brother!!!! Good luck to you bro and I always have ur back
    Last edited by punjabimunde; 12-10-2012 at 01:37 PM.
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  13. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,968
    Rep Power
    1463843
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    62.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Well my workout out partner started a new job today and had him working ot. I had to go solo but managed to hit back and bi's! Energy is out of this world.

    Back:

    close grip high pully chin downs: 100 lbs x 10,10,10

    machine rows: 110 lbs x 10,10,10 PR!!!

    db rows: 50 lbs x 8,8,8

    dead lifts trap bar: 155 lbs x 8 185 lbs x 8, 205 lbs x 8

    biceps:

    db spider curls: 35 lbs x 10,10,10

    seated alt db curls: 40 lbs x 8,8,8

    ez bar curls: 70l lbs x 10,10,10

    seated preacher machine curls: 70 lbs x 10,10,10
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  14. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,814
    Rep Power
    7275603
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    27.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Well my workout out partner started a new job today and had him working ot. I had to go solo but managed to hit back and bi's! Energy is out of this world.

    Back:

    close grip high pully chin downs: 100 lbs x 10,10,10

    machine rows: 110 lbs x 10,10,10 PR!!!

    db rows: 50 lbs x 8,8,8

    dead lifts trap bar: 155 lbs x 8 185 lbs x 8, 205 lbs x 8

    biceps:

    db spider curls: 35 lbs x 10,10,10

    seated alt db curls: 40 lbs x 8,8,8

    ez bar curls: 70l lbs x 10,10,10

    seated preacher machine curls: 70 lbs x 10,10,10
    nice work,how ya liking that prodigy?
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  15. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,968
    Rep Power
    1463843
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    62.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    I know it's still to early on the others but Prodigy I can tell is friggin wicked. I start to feel that tingle and then I explode. I can push myself so much more in the gym. Def enjoying it.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  16. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,814
    Rep Power
    7275603
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    27.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I know it's still to early on the others but Prodigy I can tell is friggin wicked. I start to feel that tingle and then I explode. I can push myself so much more in the gym. Def enjoying it.
    i know!i love it,once those beta tingles hit,its go time!and what about the focus,some of the best ive ever had.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  17. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,968
    Rep Power
    1463843
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    62.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Def man I am an animal right now and it feels gooooood!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  18. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461557
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    95.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Def man I am an animal right now and it feels gooooood!
    You are a hulk not animal,..keep it up brother
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  19. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977798
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.7%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Def man I am an animal right now and it feels gooooood!
    Alpha wolf!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  20. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,968
    Rep Power
    1463843
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    62.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Alpha wolf!!!
    Haha I feel it right now brother and this friggin prodigy is my prey!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  21. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331723
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    73.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Your volume has really gone up Hulk. PWO is not my thing, but I am interested in Paragon.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  22. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331723
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    73.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Oops, hit send by mistake.....

    Keep killing it !!!! PNI supps look to be a good fit for you.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  23. Senior Member
    CaptHowdy5150's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,903
    Rep Power
    447999
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    23.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Name:  hulk mode.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  42.9 KB
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
  24. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,968
    Rep Power
    1463843
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    62.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Another day without the partner lol he's having a hard time adjusting to new job, but I know he wants to be there. Hit up legs today. I swear body lunges suckkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!! But I love them I guess I'm into pain.

    Legs:

    seated leg ext: 135 lbs x 10,10,10

    lying leg curls: 80 lbs x 8,8

    leg presses: 4 plates x 8, 6 plates x 8,8

    leg press calf pushes: 10 plates x 20,20

    standing calf raises: don't have a clue what weight just max out and went with it.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  25. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,968
    Rep Power
    1463843
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    62.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    oppps forget body lunges 3 sets with each set walking back and forth as one set. OUCH!!!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  26. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,968
    Rep Power
    1463843
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    62.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Off day yesterday and man I need about 10 more lol. Today at work went from busy to dead busy to dead. Last two hours we sat there and I about went to zzzzz. I was like no way I'm making it to the gym. Got home took the prodigy and freaking click click boom I exploded.

    Shoulders:

    shoulder press machine: 105 lbs x 10, 120 lbs x 10, 12

    db shrugs: 80 lbs x 8,8,8

    behind neck pull downs: 100 lbs x 10, 110 lbs x 10,10

    standing db front raises: 20 lb x 8,8,8

    lat machine pull downs: 150 lbs x 10,10,10 OH YEAHHHH

    db shoulder presses: 50 lbs x 8,8,8
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  27. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,752
    Rep Power
    4441344
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    10.37%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    ....killin' it as always Hulk... in for da ride!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  28. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,561
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    36.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Can't believe how late i am to this party.. in for hulk mode
  29. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,968
    Rep Power
    1463843
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    62.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Sorry guys had planned on working out Monday and yesteday. Started to feel light headed Monday at work. I got home and couldn't eat super, then it was hell. I lost 11 lbs in two days Stomach Virus suckkkks. Still a lil weak today and hoping to make it back to gym this weekend. Will update then.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  30. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,561
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    36.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Sorry guys had planned on working out Monday and yesteday. Started to feel light headed Monday at work. I got home and couldn't eat super, then it was hell. I lost 11 lbs in two days Stomach Virus suckkkks. Still a lil weak today and hoping to make it back to gym this weekend. Will update then.
    get well soon pack
  31. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,968
    Rep Power
    1463843
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    62.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Ok man finally after a damn near week with the first part taking me the heck out of it with stomach virus from hellllll. I mean the worse I've had in years, I finally made it to the gym. I was worried that I'd be horrible bc I will tell you this stomach bug made me weak from loosing 11 lbs in two days and my joints felt brittle as sand powder. I hit up biceps, and was a bit worried about energy but soon as that friggin Prodigy kick in OH YEAHHHH SNAP INTO A SLIMJIM BIATCHHHHH! This stuff makes me feel like roid rage. I keep wanting to smack a car into the ditch for driving out in front of me I can not stand idiot drives.

    Biceps:

    seated alt db curls: 35 lbs x 8,8,8

    spider curls db's: 30 lbs x 10,10,10

    standing ez bar curls: 70 lbs x 10,10,10

    seated preacher machine curls: 70 lbs 10,10,10

    db concentration curls: 25 lbs x 8,8,8
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  32. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977798
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.7%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Ok man finally after a damn near week with the first part taking me the heck out of it with stomach virus from hellllll. I mean the worse I've had in years, I finally made it to the gym. I was worried that I'd be horrible bc I will tell you this stomach bug made me weak from loosing 11 lbs in two days and my joints felt brittle as sand powder. I hit up biceps, and was a bit worried about energy but soon as that friggin Prodigy kick in OH YEAHHHH SNAP INTO A SLIMJIM BIATCHHHHH! This stuff makes me feel like roid rage. I keep wanting to smack a car into the ditch for driving out in front of me I can not stand idiot drives.

    Biceps:

    seated alt db curls: 35 lbs x 8,8,8

    spider curls db's: 30 lbs x 10,10,10

    standing ez bar curls: 70 lbs x 10,10,10

    seated preacher machine curls: 70 lbs 10,10,10

    db concentration curls: 25 lbs x 8,8,8
    Glad your getting better my brother!!! Yeah prodigy really kicks my ass into gear in the gym
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  33. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,318
    Rep Power
    3574590
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    74.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Nice to hear your liking it brotha! I was gonna carry this in my online store, they were supsoed to send us samples but than never heard back from them, seems like an interesting product line!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  34. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,561
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    36.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Ok man finally after a damn near week with the first part taking me the heck out of it with stomach virus from hellllll. I mean the worse I've had in years, I finally made it to the gym. I was worried that I'd be horrible bc I will tell you this stomach bug made me weak from loosing 11 lbs in two days and my joints felt brittle as sand powder. I hit up biceps, and was a bit worried about energy but soon as that friggin Prodigy kick in OH YEAHHHH SNAP INTO A SLIMJIM BIATCHHHHH! This stuff makes me feel like roid rage. I keep wanting to smack a car into the ditch for driving out in front of me I can not stand idiot drives.

    Biceps:

    seated alt db curls: 35 lbs x 8,8,8

    spider curls db's: 30 lbs x 10,10,10

    standing ez bar curls: 70 lbs x 10,10,10

    seated preacher machine curls: 70 lbs 10,10,10

    db concentration curls: 25 lbs x 8,8,8
    Dem arms
  35. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,968
    Rep Power
    1463843
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    62.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Thanks guys tomorrow will probally be Chest n tri's day. I didn't go today my Mom's Dad was taken off life support and it's just matter of time before he leaves us to a better world. My mom is holding up but it's tough with the holidays around.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  36. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,561
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    36.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Thanks guys tomorrow will probally be Chest n tri's day. I didn't go today my Mom's Dad was taken off life support and it's just matter of time before he leaves us to a better world. My mom is holding up but it's tough with the holidays around.
    Sending my thoughts for your family that way pack. Much love brotha
  37. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,318
    Rep Power
    3574590
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    74.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers brotha!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  38. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,968
    Rep Power
    1463843
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    62.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Damn joints have been hurting all week. I feel like that stomach bug crippled me for lying in bed. I still feel like my immune system is down or something, cause I had trouble with incline bench today. Maybe just still weak idk. My bones are killing me in the point of my elbow where you bend on inner side. Still managed to push a decent chest workout.

    Chest:

    incline barbell press: 135 lbs x 8 185 lbs x 4 def not my game on this move today weird.

    Machine pec deck: 137.5 lbs x 10,10,10

    incline db presses: 65 lbs x 8,8,8

    flat db bench presses: 55 lbs x 10,10,10
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  39. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,561
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    36.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Damn joints have been hurting all week. I feel like that stomach bug crippled me for lying in bed. I still feel like my immune system is down or something, cause I had trouble with incline bench today. Maybe just still weak idk. My bones are killing me in the point of my elbow where you bend on inner side. Still managed to push a decent chest workout.

    Chest:

    incline barbell press: 135 lbs x 8 185 lbs x 4 def not my game on this move today weird.

    Machine pec deck: 137.5 lbs x 10,10,10

    incline db presses: 65 lbs x 8,8,8

    flat db bench presses: 55 lbs x 10,10,10
    That's a good way to ease back into mane. Now your body knows ****s about to get real!!


    HULK SMASH
  40. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,968
    Rep Power
    1463843
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    62.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Ok bro's and my sisters!! This fat A$$ will be back in the gym hard tomorrow. I've had enough friggin off days. I took off from work this week to spend with kids and then My Grandpa pass away Christmas day. Funeral is Sunday so next two days I'ma hit gym much as I can. I'm feeling sluggish from Christmas junk food. I need a good detox program lol. Anyway love you all and Hulk mode tomorrow.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PNI Paragon Log #1 [Sponsored]
    By Drizzie88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 04-25-2014, 06:39 AM
  2. PNI Prodigy Pre-Workout Log and Review JamesM11
    By jamesm11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 01:27 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 06:47 PM
  4. PNI is at it again!!! Logging opp here guys....THERMADEX
    By howwedo107 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 02:27 AM
  5. Get ready for the my madness stack log!!!
    By jrob24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 11:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in